Wingmen

Y/n's pov

"Then I took the Killstone from him, and never looked back" Jim explained how he got the Killstone as Blinky examined the stone. "A valiant risk for the second Triumbric Stone. But you say Angor Rot's ring was destroyed?" Blinky asked as he gave the stone to Jim. "Yeah, he wasn't very happy to lose his soul." Jim said. "Now that no one controls him, I'm guessing he'll be on the warpath. Come on guys, time to prepare for bloodshed." I said as I put a hand on Jim's shoulder and the other on Blinky's. "Who's blood?" Jim asked. "Anyone's guess!" I said patted his back and took my hands off and put them on my waist.

"All the more reason to find the third and last stone before he shows up again." Claire said as her and Toby came in. "Hey! Good to see you back to normal, Blinky. I was starting to miss you there." Toby said. "Ah. My only regret was that I never had a chance to drive one of your automobiles." Blinky said as he pretended that the book he was holding was driving a car. "Say what was that legend again?" Jim asked Claire. "'Three forces elemental thou must seek, in marshlands, cavern's deep, and mountain's peak.'" Claire repeated. Everyone stared at her in shock.

"If I can memorize 400 lines of Shakespeare, I can remember that." Claire said. "Check and check on the marshlands and mountain. That just leaves us the cavern's deep." Toby said as he took Blinky's book and put it on his head. "Trouble is, Tobias, all Trolls live in caverns deep. To search them all would far outlast our lifespans." Blinky said as he put the book, that Toby stole, back on the shelf. Then he noticed something. "Has anyone seen Aaarrrgghh?" Blinky asked. "Uh... Nope." I lied with my arms crossed. 'He's with Vendel' I thought. "If we plan on finding the final stone, we need all hands on deck." Blinky said.

---

"So the last stone gave you those sweet thigh blades. What do you think this one'll do?" Toby asked. "I don't know. We'll have to cut it and then we'll-" Jim said before we heard a horn blaring. "What... was that?" Claire asked. Then the crystals dimmed  too much to make it look like it was almost a blackout. "Not sure. But stay close." Jim said as both of us summoned our armor, and I turned into my Troll form. "Put that sword and scythe away. Don't you know our guests are sensitive to light?" Bagdwella said to us before walking off. "Guest?" Me and Jim questioned.

We saw a bunch of Trolls move out of the way and revealed a different species of Troll's walk down the way, and two of them are holding a platform that is holding a Troll that seems to glow. And the strangest thing is that they look similar to Aaarrrgghh. "Wow. They all look like Aaarrrgghh." Claire said in awe. "Queen Usurna of the Krubera. (The bitch >:()" Blinky said. "They resided in the deepest caverns under the Earth's mantel. Rarely do they venture this close to the surface." Blinky added. "Deepest caverns? You don't think that-" "It's plausible, if not convenient." Blinky interrupted.

"Your visit is an unexpected honor." Vendel said as the trolls bowed and lowered the platform for Usurna to step off. "Vendel." Usurna said. "They're as talkative as Aaarrrgghh, too." Jim said. "I thought Aaarrrgghh was a Gumm-Gumm." Toby said. "Aaarrrgghh was, but... he was born a Krubera. Now hush! Blinky whispered and placed a hand on Toby's mouth to shut him up. We see her turn to Aaarrrgghh and towards him. "Aarghaumont, my kinstroll." She said. They touched horns and Aaarrrgghh's markings started glowing a bright indigo.

"The centuries pass, yet you remain forever in our hearts." Usurna said as she placed a hand over where her heart would be. "My queen." Aaarrrgghh said as he bowed his head. Usurna walked over to us. "Allow me to introduce our Trollhunters. Slayers of Gunmar's son." Blinky introduced as he pushed us to her and backed away. "Uh, James Lake Junior, your Queen-ness." Jim said. "Y/n M/n Lake, Queen Usurna." I said as she poked our fleshy skin. "The human Trollhunters. I heard stories, but didn't believe." She said. Toby came over to us and elbowed Jim. "Ask her about the stone." Toby whispered.