Just Add Water/Creepslayerz

Skipping the episode: Hero with a Thousand Faces, and fusing two episodes together because they exist together, but in separate episodes. Enjoy :D

3rd pov

"Steve, take out the trash." Ms. Palchuck said. "I'm doing homework!" Steve exclaimed from his room. But, he was actually playing video games. "I can hear the game on the TV!" Ms. Palchuck said, catching him in the act. "Fine!" Steve said. He exited the house, through the front door. "Stupid bag." Steve muttered as he had two trash bags in his hands. As he was walking over to the trash bins, he was mocking his mother. Then Coach Lawrence exited the house.

"Palchuck... your mother doesn't deserve that kind of attitude." Lawrence said as he walked over to Steve. "Whatever, Coach." Steve said. Coach Lawrence grabbed Steve by the shoulder and turned him around, facing him. "Hey, this is new to both of us. But just 'cause your dad's no longer in this house doesn't mean his hostility has to be." Lawrence said. "Look, things are gonna be different now. I'm here if you wanna hug it out." He continued, offering a hug to his stepson. "Hug this." Steve said, passing Lawrence a garbage bag. He walked over to one of the trash bins and put the trash bag in it. "Have it your way." Coach Lawrence said, giving up on trying to get through to him, and placed the trash bag next to the other trash bin, and walked back inside of the house.

Steve picked the last garbage bag up, putting in the bin. "Stupid." Steve grumbled in annoyance. Then he heard some commotion coming from the garage. "Raccoons." Steve said, rubbing his hands, like he has some evil intent.

Steve opened the garage door, and used his phone as a light. There was a crash. A thing in the shadow passed by in front of Steve. Some glass bottle were knocked over. Steve snickers evily as he closed the garage door. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Steve said, quietly. There was more things being clattered around. He shone his phone light around the place, then spotted a shadow with glowing red and yellow eyes. Then it hopped into the shadows. Steve shrieks in fear, and turned to where the garage door trying to get it open. Then some things were getting thrown at him, and he dropped his phone.

Steve looks around the room for something to defend him with, then spots a small blue laundry bin. He grabs it and holds it close to his chest. As the things charged at Steve, he trapped the little guy with the laundry bin. The thing tries to get out, but its attempts were futile. Steve spots his phone, grabs it and shines the light at the thing to get a better look at it. "What... are you?" Steve questions.

Y/n's/3rd pov

"Here it is. For the next 24 hours, this is your baby." Coach Lawrence said, and placed a flour bag on Mary's desk. Mary gasps with excitement. "Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" Mary asks with curiosity and joy. 'Wait, she still doesn't know how babies are made? Poor unfortunate soul' I thought in pity. "At the flour mill, apparently." Lawrence said. "Your assignment is simple You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight. Look who you are seated beside. That is your partner. But if you don't have one, then you are a single parent. Which, of course, will be Y/n, because no one is sitting next to her." Lawrence said. "Meh, I'm fine with it." I said, holding my head with my hand.

"If it comes back in one piece, you pass. If it doesn't..." Coach Lawrence started. He slams Toby's flour bag on his desk. "you fail." He finished. "Piece of cake." Toby said as he leaned in his seat. "It's not cake! Don't eat it, Domzalski!" Lawrence exclaimed. The classroom burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Steve pushed open the doors, and ran in the hallways. "Up high, Pal-champ! That goal you scored in the game..." One of Steve's friends said, lifting his hand up in the air for a high-five, but Steve ran pass him. "Okay, let's talk about it later." His friend said, in a saddened tone. His other friend put a hand on his shoulder for comfort.