Y/n as Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Y/n: Now I know why you refer this to a Suicide Squad, Strickler, because I already wanna kill myself.

Strickler: Why don't you wait a week, you'll probably die of being a crazy teenager.

Y/n: The only way I'm gonna die is if you touch me with one of your boney fingers and drag me across the river sticks, you reaper

---

Claire: Needless to say, I'm thoroughly underwhelmed.

Y/n: Huh, from your expression, I would've guessed constipated. ... Or chilly.

---

Y/n: I don't know why your telling me. I'm not involved. You made that... very clear. *eats food slowly*

---

Jim: She so smart, with a bold personality

Y/n: Ha-ha, 'a bold personality'. We know what that's code for. ...She's a bitch.

---

Y/n: Is that a promise? Or just another lollipop that no ones ever going to lick?

---

Jim: Your brother, Enrique...

Claire: You're looking for Enrique.

Y/n: OF COURSE WE'RE LOOKING FOR ENRIQUE, YOU IMBECILE!!

---

Steve: Hello, Y/n.

Y/n: Steve. I'd wondered why all the birds suddenly stopped singing. What brings you here?

Steve: I heard you were under an investigation by internal affairs. Don't wanna miss that.

Y/n: So much time with your ear to the pavement, its' a pity a truck hasn't run over your head.

---

Y/n: Where... Is my baby boy, Eli?!

Toby: Aren't you standing right next to him?

Y/n: This bitch?! PLEASE!

---

Mary: This fangirl stuff is a little much.

Y/n: The only thing that's a little much around here are your scrawn eyebrows.

---

Douxie: And that's a good thing. You can finally say goodbye to your nemesis.

Y/n: Thanks, Douxie, that's a nice thought... for an idiot to have.

---

Y/n: Oh, clam it, Usurna.

Usurna: Clam it?

---

Y/n: And what do you hope to get out of this, Gatto? Let me guess, revenge on Dorothy for killing your sister.

---

Y/n: *sarcastically when there's another foe to face* Oh, goodie gumdrops.

---

Y/n: *To the Goblins* Sleep, sleep, you ugly morons.

---

Blinky: Just that, you can be a bit... judgmental.

Y/n: What a stupid thing to say.

---

*Before they fell in love with each other*

Draal: It's gonna be hard to hear anything, once I crushed you into a fine powder.

Y/n: A fine powder that will choke you. Until you die.