again ↠ chenji

Por yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... Mais

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

10

2.1K 93 25
Por yvneos

chapter ten

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"chenle! jisung!"

the two woke up from the loud thud on chenle's door, they slowly opened their and even squinted their eyes to look at the door who's still close, but there's someone banging it.

the room is still dark since chenle's blinds are still closed, being used to open it once he woke up, jisung suddenly stopped as he felt an arm in his waist.

chenle, on the other side. suddenly stopped when he also realized that his arm was on jisung's waist, looking up at each other, both cheeks started to heat up that's why they move away from each other.

"wake up, you two sleepy heads!" a shout from outside has been heard.

"hyung, we're awake!" chenle said and finally opened the door.

baekhyun and the other members who was in his back, suddenly shifted to the tall guy on chenle's back that just opened the blinds.

"oh, you guys are... together." baekhyun said and pointed to each of them.

"we watched a movie last night," jisung said and made his way out of the room first.

"and you didn't even knock on our door to ask if we wanted to join?!" haechan asked, sounding disappointed.

"i don't even know if you guys are still awake." jisung said calmly as he got a toast in the dining area.

"okay, stop it already!" baekhyun stopped them. "you and jisung, eat already. i have something to announced for." he said.

the others already made their way back to their places but when chenle was about to leave, baekhyun suddenly clung to his arm.

"are you sure you guys just watched a movie last night?" he asked in a low voice.

"yes, hyung." chenle nodded and couldn't help not to chuckle.

"okay, good." baekhyun nodded.

"why, hyung?" he frowned. "he didn't look like he was going to do something bad though."

"i know, but i just want to make sure." baekhyun said. "his brother is such a tease, who knows that jisung might be also like that?" he said whisperly.

"looks like chanyeol hyung hurts you damn much." he chuckled.

but he stopped when baekhyun suddenly stopped on his tracks, he frowned as he didn't know why baekhyun suddenly stopped. but remembering what he just said made him want to get eaten now on the floor.

baekhyun never said his ex-boyfriend's name. how did chenle know?

"jisung told me, hyung." and he awkwardly laughed.

"well, he's pretty famous so you might be familiar with him." baekhyun said and clung to him again. "and yes, he really hurt me damn much."

"i can tell." chenle said and chuckled.

"i really don't want to see his face ever again, if he asks me to come back..."

chenle looked at him when he suddenly stopped talking, taking a bite on the toast that jisung suddenly handed to him that already has a jam on top. baekhyun still has not finished his sentence.

"hyung?" chenle nudged him.

"whatever, just finish the food, hmm?" and he smiled before he left.

watching him leave, chenle just shrugged and took a seat in front of jisung.

"i think he still loves your brother." chenle said in a low voice.

"it shows though." jisung said. "wanna make a bet?" he suddenly said.

"about what?" he frowned.

"hyung will be coming home after a week, i bet one month lunch, baekhyun hyung will ignore him." jisung said, suddenly it made chenle excited.

well, everytime about making a bet.

"i also bet one month's lunch, baekhyun hyung will hug him." chenle said.

"lol, why would baekhyun hyung do that? chanyeol hyung just left him." jisung said, rolling his eyes.

"but it shows how baekhyun hyung still loves your brother even though he kept ranting about how much your brother hurt him," chenle said. "i bet he will hug him but would rant why chanyeol hyung left."

"you know, you should really stop watching some romantic movies." jisung said.

"i only watch basketball!" he whined.

"whatever," he rolled his eyes. "so, deal?"

"deal!"

jisung knows that chenle would probably win this deal, he just makes a bet that he knows he will surely lose because he just wants to. or maybe because he just wants to spend his lunch with him and have a reason to be with him.

his brother still loves their manager, he just needed to leave because he needs to take care of their business outside the country. and as far as jisung knows, they didn't break up. baekhyun is just overreacting and probably hurt because chanyeol left without even telling him.

"so, next week. we are invited to perform at the foundation day for juniors and seniors." baekhyun started. "six in the evening, rehearsal will start around three in the afternoon. so, early in the morning and before afternoon, you guys can have fun first at those booths around."

"first performance with chenle!" haechan said happily and even clapped his hands.

"yeah, you're right. i'm also excited about it." baekhyun said and let out a giggle. "class schedules are cleared before the foundation day." he finished off.

many discussions until baekhyun dismissed them, the others got some snacks while the others stayed in the living room.

"ji," he called softly as he pulled jisung's hoodie.

"hmm?" he softly responded even if he was focused playing on his phone.

"will your brother come home on the same day of foundation day?" he asked in a low voice.

"yeah." he nodded.

remembering when they dropped chanyeol off at the airport, chenle and jisung were still together that time. it was almost two years ago. it means, there's a possibility that baekhyun was only mad at chanyeol and didn't love him anymore because two years are too long if baekhyun is still waiting.

and if that is possible, chenle might lose their deal.

"ji," he called again.

"yeah?" the younger one bent down to hear him, almost made chenle flinch because his face was now in front of jisung's.

"is it possible that someone can wait for a couple of years for their loved ones?" he asked, frowning.

"yeah, why?" he frowned.

"eh? how can you say that?" chenle asked curiously.

because i did, i'm still waiting for you.

"you will know." he smirked and went back to his seat.

as the evening comes, jaemin, haechan, renjun and chenle decided to go out tonight. they were now fixing themselves as they waited for chenle, who was still in his room to get his wallet.

"i'm done!" chenle said giggly.

"what are we hearing inside that you guys are going out?"

all of them, except renjun, shifted to the three guys who just came out from jisung's room. as far as chenle remembers, they heard from them earlier that they will play online games, that's why they are together.

"and? are you against it?" haechan asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"it's already eight in the evening, where are you guys going?" he also raised his eyebrow.

"none of your—"

"don't talk to me like that, i'm speaking as a leader of the band, not as a mark that you can talk like that." mark cuts him off.

jaemin and chenle nervously looked at haechan who's now gulping. if they left earlier, maybe mark won't ask them where they will be going.

"mark lee, chill." renjun has finally spoken. "we're just going to the convenience store nearby," he said calmly.

club to be specific.

well, it's weekend tomorrow so they decided to have fun tonight. besides, chenle sleeps at the dream's condo and he assumes that his parents won't find it out. as well as his brother.

"can we go?" mark asked seriously, making their eyes widened.

"no!" renjun and haechan said at the same time, making mark's eyebrow raised.

"you guys are too obvious," he smirked. "no one is going tonight."

"mark!" haechan whined.

"we will drink here instead," mark suddenly said. "give me all your money and i will buy drinks, baekhyun hyung will scold me if i let you all go out tonight."

the four of them pouted and waited for haechan to give the money to mark. it was their money since they decided to pay equally for the drinks tonight but looks like it's not gonna happen.

"don't drink a lot." jisung whispered to him.

"i know what i'm doing," chenle hissed to him.

"hmm, really?" he smirked.

"yes." chenle said proudly.

"that's why you can't remember the time you kissed me and said you miss me on ten hyung's birthday?" his eyebrow raised.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5K 143 51
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ | ɴᴀ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
62.1K 3.5K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
47.5K 1.1K 43
Jisung is in a popular group named NCT with the other 23 members. When Renjun told him that he was searching for his long lost sister, Jisung and the...
79.6K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au