Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Secrets Discovered...

375 5 0
By AllisonLange

After the Ninja, Alex (who was out of his armor), and Misako went back inside the temple and they searched for a way to save Wu from Acronix and Krux. Now, Lloyd was giving a speech to the others. 

Lloyd: Hey. This fight is as far from over. I know we had a setback, but—

Kai: It's always darkest before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on, let's get going already, okay? 

Kai said rushing, as he wanted to go. Nya gives her brother a look. As she tries to tell him to calm down but she gets interrupted by him. 

Nya: Kai—

Kai: We don't need a pep talk. We need action. 

Lloyd: I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time Blade.

Alex: How was that even a break? 

He asked, crossing his arms while raising an eyebrow while Cole nodded in agreement. 

Lloyd: If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do? 

Jay: Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys?

Lloyd: Right! And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home.

Cole: So if we can find the Time Blade…

Zane: ...we can find Acronix and Krux's base. 

Lloyd: Hey. Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?

He asked the Nindroid as Zane started to  check his scanner. 

Zane: Attempting access. Hmm. I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion warriors. 

He replied as Jay suddenly burst into laughter as Zane gave him a look. 

Zane: I fail to see the humor, Jay. 

Jay: I still think Vermillion warriors is a stupid name.

Nya: I could see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works.

Lloyd: Yes. Good thinking, Nya.

Nya: And the rest of you should go to the museum. Krux hid in plain sight there as Dr. Saunders for forty years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is. 

Lloyd: Okay, let's split up.

Kai: Uh, I'll help you, sis.

He said as he let go of the helmet as he walked towards Nya. 

Cole: Well, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes. 

Lloyd: Uh, we have the Supersonic Raider Jet. 

Jay: Uh, actually, hehe, my dad's still kind of working on that.

He said as Ed was seen back at the Junkyard, as he was busy tinkering with the Supersonic Raider Jet, but a butterfly landed on it and it fell apart.

Jay: We can take the Lightning Bike.

Alex: Don't worry about me. I already have my own bike. So don't ask again. 

Nya: Kai and I have our old bikes.

Lloyd: What about me and Zane?

Misako: Well, I was saving this for your birthday, but… 

She trailed as she pressed a button on a remote, revealing a ship. 

Misako: The Destiny's Shadow.

Kai: Oh, come on! First Jay, now Lloyd? Does everyone get a new ride for their birthday!?

He groaned until he noticed the looks the others were giving him and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Kai: Uh, I said that out loud, didn't I?

Lloyd: I love it!

Misako: I wish Wu could have seen this.

Lloyd: Oh, he will. We'll get him back sooner or later. 

He reassured his mom as he walked closer to the Destiny's Shadow. 

Misako: Hmm, it's the "later" I worry about.

Jay: Huh? Uh...what does that mean?

Misako: I can't. He made me promise not to tell you.

Lloyd: Mom, we're a team. We don't keep secrets from each other. 

Misako: When Wu fought Acronix alone at the temple, he was struck with a punch powered by the Time Blade. The hit unleashed the forward energy of time onto him, and the effect is…

Zane: Master Wu is rapidly aging. Of course. That explains his recent fatigue and the rambling. 

Jay: *gasps* And the super-long old-guy beard.

Misako: I don't even know if the effect can be reversed.

Lloyd: Then we better get moving. 

He said before jumping on the Destiny's Shadow with Zane. He started pushing buttons, not sure what they were and trying to get the engine started. 

Zane: *awkwardly smiling* Any time now.

Lloyd: It's a lot of buttons. 

He said as he pressed a button which turned the radio on, as he pressed a button, causing the horn to activate and finally he was able to find the button to start the engine. They flew away as music was playing loudly. 

Lloyd: Whoa! Ugh! I have no idea what any of these buttons do. And it doesn't come with a user's manual.

He complained after they reached Ninjago City. 

Zane: On it. PIXAL, please do a vehicular spec analysis. Oh, right, she's still offline. I'll do it myself. 

He plugged in a cord onto his head before he started listing what the ship has. 

Zane: The Destiny's Shadow has four offensive weapons, seven defensive systems, five transformative reconfigurations, and one mini-fridge. Beverage?

He asked Lloyd, smiling and he gestured to the mini fridge. 

Lloyd: Uh, maybe later.

He replied awkwardly as they arrived at the museum. Lloyd, Zane, Cole, Jay and Alex were busy looking for any clues in the darkened museum, as they searched underneath and top of everything. 

Lloyd: Nothing. 

Zane: Negative. 

Jay: Argh. This is a waste of time. There's nothing here but old junk. 

He pushed a big vase and Zane quickly caught it before it crashed. But the Lightning ninja continued throwing and dropping things. 

Lloyd: Jay! You wanna take it easy? I know that's Krux's stuff, but some of it is priceless.

Jay: Bill me. That guy went after my parents. If he was here I'd be breaking more than his pottery. 

He threw a large bowl and before it could hit the ground, Zane dived and caught it. 

Lloyd: Looks like you're fully functional again.

Zane: Except for my inability to interface with PIXAL yes. It is highly frustrating.

Lloyd: How about you, Cole? Earth Punch under control?

He asked the master of earth who was looking at a wall as his arms glowed orange. 

Cole: Oh, yeah. I am totally dialed in.

He responds before he accidentally breaks the wall revealing a secret room. 

Cole: Oh, uh, okay. Mostly totally dialed in.

Alex: Watch it! 

Lloyd: Guys! There's a secret room.

He exclaimed as he looked at the room behind the hole. 

Cole: Yeah! Heh. 'Cause obviously I meant to do that. 

He said while awkwardly chuckling as Lloyd and Zane walked through the hole and saw a breeding tank that had a Vermillion Egg inside. 

Lloyd: What's this? 

Zane: It appears to be a breeding tank for snake eggs.

Zane replied while shrugging and Jay walked over to the two holding some blueprints. 

Jay: Look! Plans for armor, weapons, and a bunch of I-don't-know-what.

Zane: What's interesting is what is not here. 

Alex: Yeah. There's no computer. No modern equipment of any kind.

Cole: Got something.

He said as he opened a door that led down to the sewer system. 

Lloyd: Whoa. A hidden door inside a hidden lab? This must lead to someplace important.

Jay: Hee hee. Hopefully not to a bathroom that Krux really didn't like to share. 

Cole: We're going down there, aren't we? It looks pretty gross.

He asked Lloyd, while he looked back at the sewer system in disgust. 

Lloyd: What other choice do we have? 

Lloyd shrugged as he answered Cole before they went in. They continued their journey through the sewers. 

Jay: Oh, maybe Nya and Kai got the scanners back online.

Lloyd: Nah, we'd have heard from them by now.

Lloyd said as they continued walking. Some sewer water landed on Cole's gi, getting it dirty. 

Cole: Aw, I just had my suit cleaned.

He whined as they see something spider-like above them and the ninja run away screaming and Alex follows after them. 

Jay: Um, hehe. You wouldn't happen to have a reconfigurable amphibious vehicle with you, would you?

He asked Lloyd as he looked down the corridor they just ran away from. 

Lloyd: No. 

Zane: Actually, we might. Let me access those specs again. Reconfiguration three of the Destiny's Shadow is the Experimental Amphibious Multi-Terrain Assault Vehicle, XAMTAV. 

Jay: Ha! What a catchy name. XAMTAV. Heh. Sounds like a laxative. No wonder Kai was so jealous. 

He chuckled, as the Destiny's Shadow approached them. 

Zane: I took the liberty of using the museum Wi-Fi to interface the Destiny's Shadow and bring it here.

Lloyd: Uh, beats walking.

He said as everyone jumped on the ship before it flew. 

Jay: Argh! Does anyone have any idea where we are going?

Jay asked, as the ship continued making its way through the sewers. 

Lloyd: Not really.

Zane: I am trying to track our progress, but these tunnels are confusing.

Cole: What is it with villains and their total lack of signage?

Lloyd: Zane, any chance the Destiny's Shadow has a temporal scanner?

Zane: Unfortunately not. But it does have a collision avoidance system that indicates multiple targets ahead.

Cole: It's an ambush!

Jay: Haha! Finally, some payback.

Jay said excited for some action as he and Cole jumped off the ship and started attacking whoever the targets were. 

Lloyd: Lights, lights, lights!

He yelled as he turned on the front lights, seeing Cole and Jay fight against a familiar Serpentine. 

Lloyd: Wait! Jay, Cole, let them go! That's Skales.

Skales: And my son, Skales Jr..

Jay: Ha! Imaginative name. Take you long to come up with that?

Skales Jr.: Out of my way, Blue Boy.

The young Serpentine pushed Jay out of the way. 

Lloyd: What are you two doing down here?

Jay: Don't you know, Lloyd? They're sewage experts.

Alex: No, he meant what are you doing down here, now?

Skales: Tracking the Vermillion warriors along with these Constrictai.

Jay: Why? Looking to join them?

Skales Jr.: No. To avoid them. 

The young Serpentine shoved Jay. 

Skales: Son, no. They don't understand.

Lloyd: We don't understand what?

Skales: You don't know what you're dealing with, do you? The Vermillion warriors are the pure first generation progeny of the Great Devourer.

Zane: I have never heard of them.

Skales: Because we do not speak of them. They have the same singular drive as the Great Devourer: to consume everything in their path.

Jay: We fought them. They aren't so tough.

Skales: In small numbers, no. But if Krux and Acronix are able to raise and equip enough of them, they will be an unstoppable horde. A swarm of Vermillion that no one can stop.

Zane: We did see breeding tanks in Krux's lab…

Skales: That's sufficient to start the growth process for a few warriors, but creating a large army requires a very specific environment. A swamp. They are using a swamp. 

Lloyd: Can you tell us where it is?

Skales: I can. 

Lloyd: Can you take us there?

Skales: I cannot. I have a family to protect. But I can give you a map. The Constrictai are reconnaissance experts. I must warn you, there's more going on there than just raising eggs. They're readying them for war. They have your Master with them. 

Lloyd: We know. Thank you, Skales.

He said, thanking the serpents as they get back on the ship. 

Jay: Uh, sorry if I jumped to conclusions, Junior. Heh.

Skales Jr.: Don't call me "Junior."

Jay: Haha. I kind of like that kid.

Skales Jr.: Don't call me "kid" either!

Jay: Hahaha! Now I know I like him.

He said lastly before they drove away leaving the Serpentine alone. 

Skales: Good luck, ninja! Heh. They're going to need it.

Skales Jr.: Sure. Just as long as they keep out of my way.

The ninja and Alex arrived at the Swamp, seeing all the Vermillion eggs everywhere. 

Cole: That's a lot of eggs.

Jay: And a lot of armors. Er. Ers?

Alex: I'm guessing that Wu's probably down there. 

Zane: And Cyrus Borg. 

Lloyd: One thing's for sure. We're gonna need the whole team. 

He lastly said before he called Nya. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 321 43
~completed!~ "A great evil shall come to conquer the land. Oni and Light's son shall rise forth to take a stand. And Time's Overlord will fall to his...
376 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...
6.5K 433 31
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
926 21 12
A year has passed since Wu was lost in time. Now, there's a problem! A criminal biker gang called the Sons of Garmadon seek to steal the 3 Oni masks...