The Deep End

By KatGee

The Deep End is the 2nd book in the DeLuca Mafia Series. (Dive In is the 1st). ๐Ÿ–ค Riot DeLuca captures the at... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 20

6.4K 300 31
By KatGee

•Riot•

When Luca and I were finally able to come home we found Polina asleep in the basement where she always slept. I didn't like her there, I couldn't get myself to go back upstairs without her so I scooped her up into my arms and carried her all the way to my bed where she belonged. Luca fussed that I was going to wake her up but she never even stirred, instead she sank into my bed with a content sigh. We both stripped down to our boxers and slid under the blanket on each side of her as if we had done it many times before.

My head was chaos, I didn't bother closing my eyes because I knew I would lie there for hours before sleep claimed me.

Giovanni had shot one of our best capos, Giuseppe, in the head at the beginning of our meeting after Giuseppe called Nolani a whore. Giovanni is so quick to react lately and it's going to get us all killed. What he should've done is let Nolani put Giuseppe in his place. It would've shown him and the other capos she's there to stay and she doesn't need Giovanni to fight her battles. I was so annoyed by the entire situation, the way Giovanni can't think straight with Nolani around, that I got into an argument with her and told her about all the ways I had manipulated their relationship. Not my finest moment but I was beyond caring at that point.

While I was staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought Polina jerked beside me. I glanced over at her, the terror her blue-gray eyes held making my stomach churn. When she told me about her nightmare I found myself aggravated that even her dreams weren't safe from that bastard of a man she shared blood with. I tried to distract her but her answers to any questions I asked angered me. When she admitted if it weren't for her sisters she wouldn't be in a rush to get out of here something inside me ignited and I needed to taste her more than I needed anything else in life.

Now I found myself above her, our bodies molded together like two pieces of a battered puzzle. Her fingers dig into my scalp and I let her take control of our kiss, reveling in the way her tongue slides against mine.

I missed her, the way my emotions are escalating rapidly toward her is worrisome but I try my best to ignore it. What would she do if she knew the hold she has over Luca and I? It's dangerous to let someone have that much control over you and yet I feel as if I've handed it over to her without even realizing it.

She moans in my mouth and I soak the sound in, wishing to hear it again and again. I don't try to pull away from the kiss until she's pliant under me, her hand that had been in my hair now gliding across my shoulder as she mapped out the surface of my body with her fingertips.

I look over at Luca, his eyes hooded as he watches us. "I didn't wake her up, she had a bad dream and woke up on her own." My gaze goes back to hers, my body shading her stormy eyes from the moonlight. "We should chase her demons away, show her the only thing she should fear is us."

Polina takes a sharp inhale and my lips curl into a grin.

"I do have the image of her tied to this bed stuck in my head." Luca grumbles.

I arch an eyebrow at Polina, cocking my head to the side. "What do you say?"

She contemplated my question for a second and I wished I could see the emotions flooding her eyes as they always did when she thought something over.

"Okay." She whispers.

I rise from the bed and Luca swiftly takes my place over her, growling as their mouths meet. I switch the lamp in the corner of the room on, filling the space with soft yellow light. I tug the drawer of the nightstand open and remove the roll of jute rope I keep in there. Both Luca and I have practiced shibari for a couple years now. I've had his entire body tied up in intricate knots hanging from my ceiling many times. It's a position I'd love to see Polina one day.

Luca has Polina's arms pinned above her head, his mouth swallowing her moans as she wriggles beneath him. Shadows dance across his back, the muscles there rippling as he shifts his hips against her. Since we got a taste of her we haven't been able to get enough, we can't seem to leave her alone. We've become insatiable. I'm glad that I'm not alone in the madness I've found myself in.

I take over the hold on Polina's wrists and Luca's hands move down her body. I drag my thumb across her pale wrist and get to work with the rope. It's hard to focus on threading the intricate knots while Luca pulls moans from Polina's lips, his hands moving between them but I can't see exactly what he's doing to her. I want to watch them, see the ecstasy on her face as he plays her body like an instrument he's known all his life.

The sight of him with his mouth buried in her cunt earlier has been burned into my brain all day. Watching him feast on her while I filled her mouth had me on the verge of coming, I was surprised I held out as long as I had.

Polina's nails dig into the rope, each knot I tie decreasing the amount of movement she can make. I can't wait to see the marks that are left behind, proof of the things we've done in my bed.

Luca tugs her shirt up and over her head until it's tangled around her biceps, covering her eyes, only leaving her mouth free. Her chest heaves as he hovers above her, anticipation eating at her until she squirms beneath his body. I quickly tie her restrained wrists around the steel hook bolted in the wall, stretching her arms out as far as they can go and in return thrusting her breasts into Luca's face.

"If you want to stop, say rossa and we'll stop, okay?" Luca says, murmuring the words against her skin.

(Rossa: red (feminine))

She gasps as he presses an open mouth kissed against her neck.

"Polina." He says in a demanding tone that has my cock jumping beneath my boxers.

"Okay." She breathes.

"Say it, topolina. Rossa." I repeat the safe word, wanting to hear it come from her lips.

"Rossa." She replies, even mimicking our accent.

"Good girl." Luca mutters.

He wraps his lips around her nipple and Polina moans, the sound dragged out and wanton. I crawl back onto the bed, my cock barely contained by my boxers as the heavy appendage hardens painfully. I bring my mouth to her other breast and with both now occupied her moans grow louder.

I glide my palm along the soft skin of her stomach finding Luca's hand resting just below her belly button. I grab his hand and push it between her spread legs, both of our fingers sliding against her bare sex. He must have removed her panties while I was preoccupied with restraining her.

I let him sink a finger inside her, giving her time to adjust to him before adding my own. Luca and I groan at the feeling of us both inside her tight channel at the same time. Images of our cocks replacing our hands, her dripping pussy stretched around both of us sends a streak of heat up my spine and precum seeping from my tip. The sensation of our dicks thrusting together, against one another— cazzo, the thought is almost hot enough to make me come.

"Please." Polina murmurs, her legs shifting impatiently.

I ignore her pleas and drag my finger from her cunt down between the globes of her ass, slicking the tight ring of muscle there with her wetness. One day I'll sink inside this tight little hole while Luca fills her cunt but I have to prepare her first. The anticipation will only make it that much better.

She groans as I breach the muscle, the wetness on my finger from her pussy lubricating the digit enough to sink inside her. I drag my teeth across her nipple, watching as she fights at the restraints on her wrists, her mouth hanging open in a silent moan. Luca and I match the thrusts of our fingers, syncing them so she gets the sensations of both of us inside her at once. We're moving too slowly for her to orgasm but quick enough for the edge of oblivion to drive her wild.

"Enzo... Luca..." She whines.

"Take it, topolina." I grumble and she digs her teeth into her lower lip.

"She's so fucking wet." Luca groans, the squelching noise his finger makes as he plunges in and out of her only proving his statement. "You should taste her, Enzo."

I bite the inside of my cheek, holding in a moan at even the thought of having her essence on my tongue. Merda. I want to make her come so I can drink her down, gorge myself on her until I can't take anymore, until she is the only taste I have memorized.

I tear myself away from her and she whimpers at the loss of my touch.

"I got you something today." I say, grabbing the plug from the nightstand. I'd taken it out of the package and cleaned it before placing it here so it would be ready whenever I needed it. I snag a bottle of lube from the drawer and take a seat between her spread legs, two of Luca's fingers buried in her pussy. I grip her legs and push them back, spreading her ass open for me. "Keep your legs here."

I release my hold on her and she does as she's told, most likely knowing that if she behaves we'll reward her. I coat the ring of muscle in lube along with two of my fingers. When I start prodding her hole she takes me slowly.

"Oh god." She moans.

"No, not god, quite the opposite actually." I chuckled lightly, plunging my fingers in and out of her. She's so tight and hot, I can't wait to feel her stretch around my cock.

Once she relaxes around my fingers I lube up another and slowly add it.

"Too much." She whimpers but shifts her ass down further on the digits, sinking them deeper inside her.

"It's not too much, topolina, you can take it." I grunt as she clenched around me.

"You're doing so good." Luca praises her, speeding up the thrusts of his fingers.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." She pants, unable to finish the sentence as she comes. Her loud moans echo around the walls, her back arching up off the bed and her legs clamping closed around our hands.

"Open your legs." I demand and she complies quickly, letting them fall to the side.

I spread my fingers inside her, making her groan as I test to see if she's ready for more. She lets out a gasp when I remove my hand but I don't plan to be gone long. I grab the plug and lube it up before bringing it to her body.

"Enzo." She says warily at the sensations of something different prodding the tight ring of her ass.

"Shhhh, relax." I reply in a low tone.

The tip of the plug sinks inside her and she moans. I slowly ease it inside her, stretching her around the silicone toy until it's seated inside her ass all the way to the flared base.

"How does that feel?" I ask her.

She licks her lips, her chest heaving with each breath she takes. "So full."

Her mouth hangs open, her pink lips glistening from where she had dampened them. "Look at that mouth Luca." I say and his gaze goes straight to the sight. "I think she needs it filled."

I grab his hand, removing his soaked fingers from Polina's pussy and bring them to my lips, sucking the digits into my mouth. His hazel eyes darken as I lick his fingers clean, my tongue laving every trace of wetness from his skin.

I reach for the waistband of his boxers, tugging them down as I release his fingers from my mouth. His cock springs free and I take it in my hand, gripping his shaft tightly as I stroke his length. His eyes grow heavy lidded, precum glistening on the head of his dick.

I flash him a smirk. "Make her choke on it."

Luca tugs his boxers the rest of the way off before making his way up the bed. I tear my eyes off the sight of him naked and hard and sink onto my stomach between Polina's spread legs. I take my fingers and spread the lips of her pussy further, baring every inch of her open for me. I give her clit a pinch and her hips fly off the bed before settling back down. I lap the sting of my harsh touch away with my tongue, making her cry out and thrust against my face. I pull back and land a solid smack on the sensitive flesh and she screams.

Luca tugs her shirt up until her nose and eyes are uncovered. I swipe my tongue across her throbbing sex, soothing the ache I left behind, watching enraptured as Polina turns her head and Luca's cock slips between her spread lips.

What a fucking sight.

I sink two fingers into her pussy, sucking at her clit with my tongue. Her hips undulate against my mouth, fucking my face with her pretty pink cunt and I let her. I add a third finger and her channel clenches around me as she chases a second orgasm. I grab the little remote from the mattress and turn the vibration in the plug on. Polina screams around Luca's cock, coming immediately, her pussy contracting around my fingers over and over and over again until I think she'll never stop. I shut the plug off and her body practically melts into the mattress.

I rise up onto my knees, removing my cock from my boxers feeling like I'm going to burst if I don't come. I grip myself tightly, squeezing my balls with my other hand as I quickly stroke my shaft. Luca's eyes drop to my dick as he fucks Polina's face, her mouth open wide to take him all, drool dribbling down her chin.

Luca groans, his abdomen clenching as he shoots down her throat. A growl rumbles my chest as my own orgasm hits and I coat Polina's pussy in my cum, making a mess. She looks so good covered in my cum.

Polina gasps for air as Luca pulls out of her mouth and slumps back against the headboard. I tuck myself back inside my boxers, my body feeling worn as I rise to my feet. "Luca, I made a mess. Clean it up." I say, my eyes focused on the splashes of cum that slip down Polina's cunt.

Luca doesn't resist. He crawls down the bed until he's between her spread legs. His eyes meet mine as he swipes his tongue through the mixture of mine and Polina's cum, his groan and her moan mixing together in a blissful melody.

He licks her pussy until it's clean and she's trembling beneath him before he pulls himself away.

I gently remove the plug from Polina, placing the remote and lube in the nightstand drawer. I wash the plug in the ensuite and when I step back in my room Polinas restraints are gone and she's cuddled against Luca's chest. I shut the lamp off and slip into bed beside them, shooting Toni a text about checking the area around the mechanics garage before getting comfortable.

My hand slips around Polina's waist and I take a deep inhale, breathing her in. She wasn't wrong when she said she couldn't live like this forever and I know that but it's in moments like these that I couldn't imagine things changing.

But like all good things they usually come to an end, especially when you keep them hidden.

————————————————

Hey babe's, wrote this later than I meant to. The day got away from me. I hope this chapter makes sense because it's after 1am and I've been up since 6:30am so I'm dead tired lol

Thoughts & theories?

Next upload is Tuesday!

Love youu🖤🖤

— Katy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 254 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "This world that you're begging so desperately to understand. It's not for the light hearted."... ..."I wa...
67.3K 1.3K 18
ใ€Š๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
548K 19.4K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
57.5K 1.9K 45
โ˜‘๏ธCompletedโ˜‘๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธMATUREโ€ผ๏ธ NOW AVAILABLE AS E-BOOK/PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! The Dagons - filthy rich, fearless and running the biggest drug empire across N...