LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.

755 36 3
By monkeywa

Quote: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth

------- ------ --- ---

Whitlock mansion:

Third person pov:

The next day:

"I was thinking..." Lucas started.

"Don't think." Augustine interrupted Lucas as he shoved dessert in his (lucas) mouth.

"We are invited to Eroka for King Henry's birthday." Austin spoke.

Heavy silence filled the room. "So are we gonna go?" questioned penelope. She was uncomfortable going there, alright. But she wants to meet Yvonne. And at least apologies to her (Yvonne) that she left suddenly.

"You wanna go?" asked Lucas, Penelope just hummed.

"To meet that pinkie?" questioned Aug, a bit irritated.

"How do you know about her?" asked Penelope. "Bunny, who do you think I am?" Aug stated.

"A cat, a grumpy one." Penelope muttered. "Pfft-hahahaha. *choke* *cough*" Lucas who heard Penelope was dying from laughter but while laughing the food got stuck and he choked. So now, he is laughing and choking at the same time.

Augustine on the other hand just tilted his hand in confusion.

"We will go. It's in two days. So -"

"And you tell us now?" Augustine said as he cut off Austin.

"Let me finis-"

"Let's go bunny. We have to go shopping. We don't have much time." said Augstine, again interrupting Austine. Aug then dragged Penelope out of the garden.

"Can i spea-"

"*cough* wait~" Lucas said as ran towards Aug and Penny.

"So no one's gonna listen to me? Alright. Not hurt at all." Austin said as he took a sip of black tea.

At the town~

"Uhh I don't need more dress and We left dad-"

"Don't worry, that oldie has work anyway and we can just look for a gift for the king. If something catches your eyes then buy it." Augustine said as he patted Penelope's head.

"Bunny, here~" Lucas said as he handed Penelope a giant lollipop. "Woah~ Thanks brother!" Penelope thanked Lucas as she ate the Lollipop. Lucas just hummed.

Augustine's pov:

I was looking around the town when I spotted a lady getting dragged into an alley. What the hell?

'Ignore it~Ignorance is a bliss' I looked at the Alley and back at Penelope. 'Oh fuck it.'

I nudge at Lucas and give him a signal. He nodded and we excused ourselves.

'Let's finish this shit quickly.'

Third person pov:

"Nelly, stay around in this area. We have some business here, so we will go and finish it." Augustine Instructed Penelope as he tied a red thread around Penelope's wrist. 'Damn it, we should have bought some knights.' Augustine thought.

"Alright, take care." Penelope said with a small smile.

Next scene:

Penelope was walking around, and a clothing shop caught her eyes. 'Maybe I could buy one for yvonne.' Penelope thought as she entered the shop.

Looking around she found the perfect dress that would suit Yvonne. "Excuse me, can I buy that one?" Penelope asked as she pointed at the dress on the aisle.

The waiter looked at Penelope and scoffed.

'Oh my, who is she?'

'Does she not know that this is a noble shop?'

'Does she even have that much money?'

'Probably stole it.'

Gossips filled the room.

"Miss, I think you are at the wrong shop." the waiter said.

"THis bITCH IS UNDERESTIMATING US!" Inner said.

Penelope was wearing a plain dress. A dress for commoners had holes in it and she had snitched them together, when she got bored. 

(from who made me a princess)(penelope was wear this dress) 

"No, I am in the right shop." Penelope answered sternly.

"*sigh* Miss, that dress is worth many gold coins." the waiter said, trying to be polite.

*Thud* Penelope put the bag of coins on the table. "Get me the dress." Penelope said coldly. Her eyes held no emotions.

"Y-yes mam." the waiter said as he ran to get the dress.

"Is she a thief?"

"How did she get this much money?"

"SHould we call the knights?"

The young ladies chattered among themselves. Penelope, who could clearly hear them, got a bit annoyed. Can't nobles for once mind their own business?

"tsk-Mind your own business." the lady with black hair muttered to herself. "Is that dress for your friend?" asked the black hair lady as she leaned on the table.

"How do you know?" Penelope questioned, a bit hesitant. Who is this lady?

"Oh, forgive me. I am Sofia Hart. And the dress doesn't suit your hair well. I figured it might be for a friend. And no I can not read minds." Sophia said with a chuckle.

"THen how-was it written all over my face?" Penelope said, her cheeks bit red. She was embarrassed.

"Yes, you are cute~" squealed Sophia.

"T-thanks. I am Penelope. Penelope von Whitlock." Penelope introduced herself.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you, princess. Oh pardon me, but I must take my leave. May we meet again." Sophia said with a bow and left hurriedly.

"She was nice." inner said.

"Mhm." Penelope hummed a bit and glared at the shocked waiter before leaving the shop.

Soon, Lucas and Augstine came back and the three continued their shopping.

Lucas buying sweets for Penny, AUgstine worrying about the dress and Penelope, a confused baby who didn't know why her brother was so worried about her dress.

Augustine wants Penelope to look Stunning, so he can flex about how good she looks in the dress he 'gifted' her and the beauty of Penelope during the party. 

The day of the banquet

"Hello, father." Penelope's voice made the three whitlock's turn around and drop the conversation.

"Holy-"

"-mother" Augustine completed his brother's sentence.

"You look gorgeous sweetie." Austin complimented, as he held Penelope's hand.

"Thank you. You all look handsome too." Penelope replied back with a bright smile as Lucas patted her head.

"Let's go?" asked Austin as Penelope nodded. Austin, Penelope and Augstine got into the carriage.

"I will see you later, bunny." Lucas yelled as the carriage started moving.

"Wait, brother isn't coming with us?" questioned Penelope curiously.

"No, he has a date." Augustine said, hearing this Penelope gained two cute bunny ears indicating that she was curious and excited about the 'date'.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Penelope asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Ariana, Ariana Leopold, from the south." Austin answered with a soft smile.

"Ariana...A pretty name." Penelope said as she smiled to herself. She is excited to have a sister in law.

"They are just meeting up a few times before taking further decisions." Augustine said, making everything clear.

Ariana Leopold, from the south. The second oldest of duke Leopold. The duke has 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters. It is said that the youngest of them is a weak child and therefore she has to stay in the mansion all the time. Ariana Leopold has not yet had a debut which was strange because usually Girls have their debutante before 18. People have rarely seen her, as she rarely ever goes out. Some say she is a rude ass bitch, while others believe she is a coward. But those are just some random people making their own judgments to satisfy themselves, right? In reality, who knows? Guess you just have to find it out for yourself.

To be continued~

A/N: Hellooo! Hope you all liked the chp. Honestly, I was too stuck on this chapter. I was soo confused. I had no clue how to start or proceed with the story. I just ran out of ideas. So this is like a mix. 

To be honest, I think this chapter is a bit boring, cause I feel like I was being a bitch the whole way. I kinda wasn't in the mood. But I still hope ya'll enjoyed or had a laugh or smth, Idk. 

Welllll. See ya laterrr.   

Just some random meme (not mine) (credits to the original owner) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 351 25
What choices? Do you want to kill me with them? Screw this choices! With no option left but ignore the choices Penelope got, she embarks on a journey...
735 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...
20.4K 909 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Of all the beautiful porcelain dolls in this world, why pick an broken rag doll like me?", I ask as he squeezes my hand...
55.2K 2.5K 16
Ten loops ago, Penelope would have hated them, or maybe even sympathized them. Now, all she can feel is indifference. After all, what's the point in...