Pretty Reckless ━━ Derek Hale...

Oleh Monrox

[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt... Lebih Banyak

PRETTY RECKLESS βœ“
| ZERO: Darker than Death βœ“
| ONE: Lingering Gazes βœ“
| TWO: Transition βœ“
| THREE: Beating Hearts βœ“
chapter four | web of lies
chapter five | hot girls and car wrecks
chapter six | a little taste
chapter seven | ptsd
chapter eight | seducing a stilinski
chapter nine | impulse under pressure
chapter ten | heart of stone
chapter eleven | werewolves and alcohol don't mix
chapter twelve | sugar lips and harsh words
chapter thirteen | bite to the dust
chapter fourteen | miguel juarez
chapter fifteen | the huntress and the wolf
chapter sixteen | words before threats
chapter seventeen | panic on the rise
chapter eighteen | howls at night
sequel.

chapter nineteen | the perfect shot

37.1K 1K 449
Oleh Monrox

19 // Chapter Nineteen

The Perfect Shot

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everything became a blur

Her vision definitely wasn't 20/20, everything blurred images and foggy sites. Her hearing was faint, hearing yelling but couldn't quite make out the words. She felt someone grabbed her by the jacket and drag her forward before being thrown to the ground next to someone. Telling by the scent, she imagined it was Scott who she was sitting next to.

But finally, her vision cleared and she saw a seriously pissed off Allison walk their way, "Allison, I can explain." She heard Scott say next to her.

"Stop lying. For once, stop lying." Allison said sternly, now standing in front of the two impaired werewolves.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did -" Scott tried to explained.

"Was to protect me." Allison rolled her eyes, sounding as if she had heard that before a million times and didn't believe one word, "I don't believe you."

"Thank God. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself." Kate groaned from behind, slowly walking towards them.

Allison looked behind her, blinking, "You - you said we were just gonna catch them?"

Clara rolled her eyes and scoffed before glaring at Allison, "How naïve can you be, Allison? By hunt she means kill. Maybe even torture I bit if it pleases her psychotic little mind."

Kate ignored the young werewolves' comment, answering her niece instead, "We did that. Now we're gonna kill them." She then swiftly raised her gun and shot Derek in the chest.

Clara's eyes widened as she peered over at Derek, "Derek!"

"See? Not that hard. Oh, no - I know that look. That's the 'you're gonna have to do it yourself' look." Kate said as she stood next to Allison.

She then pointed her gun right at the two werewolves who sat close to each other. Allison then panicked, "Kate! Kate, what are you doing?

Kate pushed Allison away, causing her to fall to the ground. The hunter kept her eyes locked onto both werewolves but lingered on Scott the most, "I love those brown eyes."

"Kate!"

All heads turned to see Chris Argent standing ten feet away from his sister, "I know what you did. Put the gun down."

"I did what I was told to do."

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human." Chris stated as Clara looked at Kate in disgust. She was the cause of this; she killed Derek's entire family in cold blood without remorse. She was more of a monster than any other werewolf. "Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16 - year - old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code - Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"We hunt those who hunt us." Clara heard Allison whisper to herself.

"Put the gun down." Chris then pulled out his own gun, pointed right at his own sister. He shot the tree that stood a foot away from Kate, showing he was willing to kill her and was not messing around, "Before I put you down."

That's when the front door of the Hale house creaked open and everyone's attention adverted away from Scott and Clara. "Allison, get back." Chris calmly said to his daughter.

Scott and Clara scrambled up, facing the door like they were ready to attack if necessary. Chris and Kate both had their guns pointed, their finger gently on the trigger.

"What is it?" Allison asked, her voice laced with every ounce of fear.

"It's the Alpha." Scott answered as him and Clara's eyes glowed a dazzling gold.

Something big and black, presumably the Alpha, quickly ran out of the house, its location unknown. It kept coming out of all sides, like it was debating on where to attack or to throw everyone off guard. The Alpha then knocked Chris to the ground, leaving him unconscious. It came up behind on Allison, knocking her down and her bow scattered a foot away.

The Alpha knocked the other two werewolves and suddenly there was just Kate, waiting for the Alpha to show himself, "Come on! Come on!" She bravely yelled.

But as she circled in place, a hand roughly grabbed her wrist. It was Peter Hale in his human form. Kate groaned in pain, trying to shot her bullets but couldn't. Peter slammed his fist into her wrist, the gun falling to the ground and most likely fracturing Kate's wrist. He grabbed her by the throat and flung her onto the porch of the Hale house.

Peter quickly ran up the porch and once again, grabbed Kate by the throat and dragged her into the house. "No!" Allison yelled before following them inside.

Clara ran after her, "Allison, don't!"

But it was too late, both girls stood in the living room of the Hale house. Across from them was Peter holding Kate by the neck. The fear was evident in Kate's eyes and her body was trembling.

"She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged." Peter retorted, making both girls glare at him. Tears formed in both girls although Clara wasn't exactly sure why she was starting to cry. It's not like she cared it Kate lived or died, "So I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it - And I'll let her live."

By the time Peter was done talking, tears were welled in his eyes and the obvious sorrow filled them as well. Clara realized that Peter did have a fraction of a heart; a heart that once loved his family. Allison gave Kate a pleading look, hoping that Peter would let her oh-so-beloved aunt go.

"I'm sorry." Kate apologized, her voice weak and frightened. But Clara listened in on her heartbeat.

She was lying.

Peter cocked his head to the side before mercifully cutting Kate's throat with his claws. Allison gasped loudly, running forward but Clara caught her arm stopping her. They all watched as Kate fell to the ground, lying lifeless with blood dripping down her neck and her eyes wide open.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology - didn't sound very sincere."

Peter crept closer while the two girls backed away. But their heads whipped to the side once someone growled. In his wolf form was Scott, growling furiously at Peter. On the other side was Derek, surprisingly alive, in his wolf form as well.

"Get her out of her." Scott said to Clara. Clara nodded before grabbing onto Allison's arm and pulling her outside while the three other werewolves began to fight. Once they were outside, the two girls went to Chris who still lied on the ground, unconscious.

"Dad!" Allison yelled, shaking him. Clara continued to hear growls and howls coming from inside the house, tempted to go in there and help. But leaving Allison with her unconscious father didn't seem like the brightest idea.

After moments of time, Scott came crashing outside from the window. The two girls froze, staring at Scott in shock. Peter came out from the house as well, now in his full fledge Alpha form. He howled before grabbing Scott and lifting him up into the air. Scott kicked him back though but suddenly a loud honk screamed through the air. A some-what familiar Porsche drove up and parked feet away from the Alpha. Stiles came rushing out with some sort of bottle in his hand and threw it at the Alpha. But he caught it, much to Stiles' dismay.

"Allison!" Scott yelled before throwing her a bow and arrow.

Allison lined up the arrow into the bow and with a perfect angel came the perfect shot. The arrow broke the bottle and suddenly, the Alpha caught on fire. Jackson then through another bottle at him, making the fire increase its flames.

But as the Alpha was burning alive, he tried to charge towards Allison. Peter's last dying wish was to make sure that the Argents paid for what they did. But Scott noticed this and kicked Peter away. Eventually, the alpha burned more before turning back into its human form, Peter Hale, and falling onto the ground.

As Allison began to walk over to Scott, probably to confess their love to each other, Clara walked over to the steps of the porch. She sat on the second step and ran a hand stressfully through her brown hair, closing her eyes shut. But soon a hand lightly touched her shoulder. Clara looked up and sat Derek to her side, one foot ahead, looking at her with concern.

But he slowly walked away from her and in front of his alive uncle, getting down on one knee.

"Wait!" Scott yelled, walking away from het Argent and in front of the porch steps. Clara stood next to him, knowing what was about to happen, "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family - what am I supposed to do?"

As Derek stayed silent, Peter's wavering and nearly dead voice spoke up, "You've - already - decided. I can smell it on you!"

Derek, filled with rage and a need for revenge, lifting up his hand with all of his claws out. Scott's eyes bulged open, "Wait, wait, no!"

Derek slashed Peter's throat, finally killing him. Everyone watched as Derek stood up and looked at the two werewolves, his eyes flashing a simmering red:

"I'm the Alpha now."

The lights to Clara' bedroom flickered on as she flipped the switched and walked into her empty room, slowly while dreading every pace. Her body felt sore, like she had worked two hours at the gym. Her hair was slightly frizzy and her clothes were ruffled but it's not like it matter that much at the moment.

After Peter was killed, Scott and Stiles went to the hospital to see Lydia and how she was doing. Apparently her wounds were healing but not like a werewolves. So she's something but definitely not a new bitten werewolf. The Argents have forbidden Allison from seeing Scott but knowing those two, they would probably still see each other in secret.

But as Clara unzipped her jacket and threw it on her bed, she froze once she saw a familiar figure standing feet away. Derek, wearing his usual leather jacket, standing there with a blank expression. Clara let out a breath of relief before walking over and hugging. Obviously he wasn't expecting a hug since his body became tense. But soon enough, he hugged back, pressing his lips to her head, "You okay?"

"Not really." She said, her voice muffled by the fabric of his jacket. She pulled away, her brown-green eyes looking into his, "Not the best since this night hasn't exactly been the best."

"I can agree with that." Derek said, smiling a crooked smile.

Clara pressed her forehead against Derek's, closing her eyes gently, "So you're an Alpha now?"

"Yeah, I am."

"...So do you think sex will be even better since your an Alpha?"

Much to her pleasure, Derek laughed with pure genuine happiness. He stopped and pulled away, a wide smile still on his lips.

"Nothing will be the same again, will it?" Clara quietly asked, clenching on his biceps.

Derek shook his head, "Everything is going to change."

Pretty Reckless is FINISHED/COMPLETED!!!!!

Thank you so much for all of the reads, votes, comments, everything!! I love you all so so freakin' much!

Before y'all ask in the comments, Yes there will be a sequel! I will post it tomorrow! It will be called Gone Girl so look for it!!

~ ~ ~ ~ Monrox (Kate)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

320K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
539K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...
26K 598 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...