#tejran - CRAZY LOVE

By ShatteredSOUL4

How far the craze of young blood could take 6 youngsters , with their mysterious characters. (language of st... More

Hello :)
PART -1
PART -2
PART-3
PART -4
PART -5
PART -6
PART-7
PART -8
PART -9
PART -10
PART -11
PART -12
PART -13
PART -14
PART -15
PART -16
PART -17
PART -18
PART -19
PART -20
PART-21
PART -22
PART - 23
PART -24
PART -25
PART - 26
PART -27
PART -28
PART - 29
PART - 30
PART - 31
PART - 32
PART - 33

PART - 34

2.2K 245 28
By ShatteredSOUL4

Teja decided to go at karan's place. And she went to vidhi to discuss. She enters in vidhi's room. Moose was already there.

Teja :- (while waving at them) hy... Have I disturbed both of you?

Vidhi :- oh com'on teja. You know you can come anywhere and anytime. You don't need to ask me.

Moose :-(chuckles) yeah.. Even it's good you came here.... We were just gossiping.. You can also join us.

Teja :- (goes and sits beside them) I was just getting bored so i came here.

(Vidhi senses that there is something off with teja. And she guessed that teja might need a private talk. After a minute of chatter)

Vidhi :- (being casual) guys I need a shower. We'll talk later .

Moose :- ohk.i also have to complete my assignment.

Teja just nods her head in yes.
(Then moose and teja both take exit from Vidhi's room and straight went to their own rooms)

Vidhi :-( talks to herself) now I can go and talk to teja. She seems off today. I know she isn't her real self from last month. She used to turn silent occasionally. But today she seems way more upset. Might be she is missing Karan terribly.l should go and talk it out.

(Then she quickly goes to tejasswi's room. She was just sitting on her bed and is looking outside the window. )

Vidhi :- (while stepping towards her) hey.. What are you doing?

Teja :- (fades a smile) you had to take bath right... Then what are you doing here?

Vidhi :- (while rubbing back of head) that was an excuse for moose to make her go from there.

Teja :- ( made a face at her) it's mean dude... But why you did that.

Vidhi :- ( being serious) because of you. I can see you are not okay. You came at my room to talk . Right?

Teja :- ( nods her head with a gasp) hmm.
Vidhi :- okay . Well I know it's about Karan so now tell me what happen.

Teja :- ( took a deep breath) he is not here since more than a month. I am just worried about him. I even don't know he is fine or not.

Vidhi :- hm.. We all are concerned about him. I even asked umar a couple of times. But he doesn't have any contact with him either.

Teja:- that's why I thought of going at his place. Is it fine?

Vidhi :- okay.. But if you ask me about this... I will say a big No. And you know the reason.

Teja :- yeah but I can't just sit and wait. I'll go there.

Vidhi :- okay then I am coming with you.

Teja :- (smiles and hugs vidhi) thank you so much vidhi. You are the best.

Vidhi :-( chuckles) stop being so formal . We will go tomorrow ... Okay.

(The plan was all set to be executed.)

Next morning

(They both dressed up and went to college. Their plan was to bunk the college and go to karan's house. They attended the first two lectures and in the break they were walking out from the campus but then heard a voice.)

Umar :- vidhi?? Teja??

Teja and vidhi stops with a flinch. They both turned back towards umar.

Teja :-( being casual) hy umar.

Umar :- (suspiciously) hy.. But where you both going ?

Vidhi :- (flurry) emm... Nowhere... Where we could go? ... Right teja.

Teja :- ( tries to hide) yeah.. Where we could go.

Umar :- okay leave it. .. Have you guys met karan?

After hearing this vidhi and teja gave him a blank and confused look and then look at each other with a question on their faces.

Teja : - (thinks that umar somehow gets to know about their plan) karan? How you know about this?

Umar :- he came at my room last night.

Teja :- ( in disbelief) what!

Vidhi :- (also shocked) what! Karan came back?

Umar :- yeah in midnight. But he is in his room right now. .. . I thought You knew about this..

Teja :-no we didn't.

Vidhi :- should we go and meet him?

Umar :- well! I don't think so... Because most of the students are in college
campus... It would be easy for anyone to spot you at empty corridors.

(While they were talking Karan cames from other side. Umar saw him)

Umar :- (chuckles) there he come...
(Teja's face brightens with the name of Karan. She turns around with a big smile . )

Teja :- (while hugging him) where were you being for such long time.

(Karan was standing silently. And he doesn't even hugs her back. Teja feels that and she takes a step back.)

Karan :- (in deep rough voice) I was at my place. ( to Umar) lets go Umar.

Umar :- okay. But where?

Karan :- (in rude tone) for the lecture I guess.

Umar :-( utters) okay bro... Let's go... (To vidhi and teja) I'll catch you soon girls. Bye.

(The behavior of karan turns teja silent as she wasn't expecting this. She isn't waited for this rude , arrogant and ignorant karan. He didn't even greet her. Even he just ignored and walk away with umar.)

Teja :-(uttered) you saw that?

Vidhi :- (after raising eyebrows) yeah... He is behaving weird with you .

Teja :- (in low voice) extremely weird. He didn't even look at me for once.

Vidhi :- it's ok we will talk to him later . Let's see why the hack he is doing all this.

(They all attended their lectures and met at hall except karan and umar)

Nishant :-(giggles) hy girls.

Moose:- hi baby.

(Nishant and moose observe that vidhi and teja are little low)

Nishant :- (suspiciously) what happen. Why you both looks dull.

Moose :- ( being concerned) yeah.. Is everything okay?

Teja :- (scoffs ) yeah... It's just karan behaving different.

Moose and nishant :- ( being shocked) what! Karan came back??

Vidhi :- (uttered) yes.

Nishant :- great.. But where is he... And what were you talking about his behavior.

Vidhi :- he is normal with everyone except teja.

Moose:- oh.. Then let's go. We'll talk it out.

Teja :-(in low tone) guys?
(All eyes comes on tejasswi)
All :- yes!

Teja :- if you don't mind I want to talk to him alone , Just we both.

Vidhi :-(Shrugged) ofcourse

Moose:- (chuckles) no problem .. We'll meet him later.

Nishant :-(winks) yeah... You go.

(Tejasswi sneaks at karan's room . Umar was already there. After seeing her umar take exist from room. Karan was standing near book shelf shuffling random books. Teja goes near him. He doesn't even look at her for once)

Teja :- (in low voice) karan?

(Karan remain silent after ignoring her.)

Teja :- (annoyed) I am talking to you Karan.

(She snaches the book from him.)

Karan :-( deep cold tone) why you are doing this?

Teja :- (being little emotional) why are you doing this Karan. Why you are ignoring me. It was suppose to be something else when you was leaving , you said that you had to say something. But look at you now..........If there is something then just say it gdammit. But at least behave normal. (She throw the book aside)

(Karan was listening her until he saw her glossy eyes. Her eyes were showing her vulnerability. He grabbed her from her upper arms with his hands and make her stands by book shelf. Both were staring at each other in eyes and they share an eye lock for a couple of minutes. He place his right hand on her cheek and slowly rubs it with his thumb.He comes little closer to her face.But then karan reminds something. And then,)

Karan :- (while leaves her and take a step back) It is what it is. I am like this always. This is how I used to behave. If you can't digest this fact then it's your problem. And who are you to ask me all this.

(Teja was stunned from his words. His words pierced her heart. She left his room without saying a word.)

(After she left karan picked up that book which she thrown aside. He takes it in his arms closer to his chest and grips it as tight as he could. A tear escape from his eyes. He sat down on his couch murmering "I am sorry" and later on he slept on that couch .)

[PLS VOTE AND COMMENT]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 40 34
Six teens. Six stories. Follow them through a roller-coaster journey of love, hate, betrayal, and drama as they navigate through their final year of...
121 0 12
A sad romance story. People don't last forever...
250 93 10
Fast pace...... 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 13 college students took off on to the journey of Unknown....... Will they make it back or lost fore...