Dark Disney| Dark Reverse Har...

By FloatyFlowers

What happens when you wake up and find yourself in Disney World, however, the female leads are males, and the... More

β„­π”žπ”°π”±π”¦π”«π”€ (𝔒𝔫𝔒)
β„­π”žπ”°π”±π”¦π”«π”€ (𝔗𝔴𝔬)
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔒𝔫𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔬
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔦𝔡
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔬𝔫𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔰𝔦𝔡
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔰𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔒
π•±π–”π–—π–™π–ž
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔬𝔫𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔒
Midjourney Art
𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π–”π–“π–Š
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π•Ώπ–œπ–”
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π•Ύπ–Žπ–
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π•Ύπ–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π•±π–Žπ–‹π–™π–ž-π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
END OF BOOK
Book 2
Disney AI

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒

36K 2.1K 775
By FloatyFlowers

"Now, this is way better and will make the trip much easier"

You say, finishing braiding Rapunzel's long blond hair which took two hours to braid.

"Thank you, It feels much easier to move around now" the prince states with a blushing face.

It feels nice to have his hair braided by someone other than his father.

And it also feels nice to be in the outside world, exploring.

Maybe his father was wrong after all, the world is safe out here with you by his side.

"I like the braid, but I wanted more flowers in my hair, it makes it smell nicer"

You shake your head in disbelief at his childish behavior but slightly smile.

The fact that he is one of those characters who had a huge impact on you during your childhood is just beyond amusing.

At least he has a frying pan as a weapon to protect you both from any upcoming danger.

Though, you doubt that a frying pan could stop villains with superpowers.

You truly miss Maleficent, you want to go back to him.

Do you wonder if he thought that you left him? Or discovered the fact that you have gotten kidnapped.

You pray that it is the second one because you don't want to have an angry Maleficent chasing after you.

Adding to all of that, you don't know what to do with Rapunzel.

What if you suddenly disappear? What will he do out here?

That's why you need to find his relatives and return him to his family first.

But his relatives are Male! Elsa and Male! Anna aka now Elias and Andrew.

"So, after we finish exploring, when are we going to return to the tower"

Your eyes widen as you look at the light-haired prince in shock at what he just said.

Is he being for real?

"Umm...never, you do realize that once you are out of the tower, you can't climb back in"

Your words make Rapunzel panic.

"Oh no, Father would be so angry at me" you let out a sigh.

"Rapunzel, look at me"

"I don't even know how to face him now"

"Rapunzel, stop it"

"I hate making father angry-"

You interrupt him by placing both of your hands on his mouth and looking at him.

His face heats up at the feeling of your hands against his lips.

"I swear that Gothel is not your father or related to you in any way, just because you two share green eyes, doesn't mean you are related"

You finish before removing your hands away from his lips, only to be met with silence.

"He is not?" You nod your head in assurance.

"He kidnapped you because of the healing properties your hair has"

With each word, Rapunzel's eyes start to water.

"That's why he keeps my hair long" Rapunzel spats feeling betrayed, as he clutches his fists.

"Father doesn't know what is best! Father is selfish"

Rapunzel seems to have attracted the attention of passers as you hear horses hooves from behind you.

"Oh, look what we have here, the girl that we have been searching for all along, Ellard"

"Indeed, it seems so"

Your blood runs cold upon hearing the voice of Prince Charming and Cinderellon.

Yoh doesn't turn around to face him, but Rapunzel does the speaking.

"Who in their right mind names their son Ellard? That's a stupid name"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 9K 31
*This story is completed* (I wrote this in middle school, sorry if it's bad) They all had their stories. Some had happily ever afters and others had...
254 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...
131K 1.8K 39
Everyone with a decent soul loves Disney and has fallen in love with at least one character. Now this oneshot book is your chance to be transported t...
5.5K 145 6
❕️ Based on the works of @ThisWasABet21 and @Turtleangel10❕️ As the title implies, this book contains preferences and scenarios for both Disney and P...