A Funny Thing Happened During...

By thismustbefakeme

"He dropped into my life with a literal BANG. There I was minding my business, bussing tables in the coffee... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxvi.
xxv.
Epilogue. (Steve's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER (Bucky's POV)

RE: VOMIT-GATE

1.3K 34 3
By thismustbefakeme

THIS IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER (sorry to tease with the notif) but an Author's Note.

Dearest Readers;

For the veteran reader you might reference back to chapter five of our story and notice a certain scene has been slightly edited or more specifically expanded upon. I have received SO many comments in response to my lack of oral hygiene inclusion prior to Wren + Steve's first kiss scene that I decided it was important to go in and make it clear—in no uncertain terms— that Steve did in fact rinse his mouth and pop a piece of gum before smooching his lady love.

Thank you so so so much from the bottom of my heart for the continued support of this fic. I never thought it would get read let alone still be getting constant comments, new reads and re-reads. It really means alot.

-Linz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 645 34
Etta James said best, "I want a Sunday kind of love. A love last past Saturday night. I'd like to know if it's more than love at first sight." Aubrey...
26.8K 902 15
What started as an interview for a low level position at S.H.I.E.L.D. ended up with Cali Bennet being placed in a trial-based job with the Avengers...
1.3K 65 16
When Y/N was frozen with Steve she believed her life to be over. But once she was found and thawed out she had to grapple with the fact that her enti...
412 30 10
Hiding your phobias from your closest friends may not have been the best idea- you were definitely about to pay for it.