SWAHILI THE GOD OF AFRICA

נכתב על ידי Sinbad-Seth

So in this story here are the main points Kion is Swahili:The God of Africa reverted to a mortal lion. The pi... עוד

Ch. 2 The Stranger With Even Stranger News
CH.3 Never Let Go
Ages of characters
Ch.4 His True Name
Ch.5 Swahili Is Here
Ch.6 Kion Vs Makuu
Thank you
Ch.7 The Battle Of Kings
Ch.8 POSSESSION!!!
Ch.9 Kion & Varya's Journey Begins
OKAY INFO TIME
CH.10 The Memories I Have
Ch.11 Welcome Home
Ch.12 The True Reason And Kion's Depression
Ch.13 Royal Lion Brawl
Ch.14 Simba vs Nala
Ch.15 Kovu Vs Kiara
Ch.16 It's You...
YES!!!!!!!
Ch.17 Merge and Vianti's Feeling's
Ch.18 The Savanna Summit (pt.1)
Ch. 19 The Savanna Summit (pt 2)
Ch.20 I Can't Hold On
Ch.21 My Demons
Ch.22 Explanation
Tell time
Ch.23 Comforting
Bonus Content
Ch.24 My Will To ...
Guess the theme
Ch.25 Kion Vs Kopa pt.⅓
How strong
Ch.26 Kion Vs Kopa pt. 2/3
Ch.27 Kion vs Kopa 3/3
Man oh man
Ch.28 Welcome Home Kopa
Extra content
Ch.29 YOU DUMMY
Info
Ch.30 Mwalimu wa mungu
Ch.31 Flaws
Ch.32 Pain & Trauma
Ch.33 Rani's Past
Info
Ch. 34 RAGE!!!!!
This is me
Ch.35 Control
Ch.36 Who will Fight
Ask
Kion #1
Kion #2
Shoutout
ASK#3
Ch.37 Misery Fortolled
Ch. 38: Well.......
I apologize
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!
Ch.39 Daughter
NEW CHARACTERS
Ch. 40. Pangea
Ch.41 R. Prologue 1/2
Ch.42 R. Prologue 2/2
Ch. 43 KING VS KING pt.1
Ch.44 KING VS KING pt.2
Ch.45 Hasira ya Mwana
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Hairstyle

Ch.1 The coronation

1.6K 11 9
נכתב על ידי Sinbad-Seth

After the coronation

Rani: (giggles) You really like to show off huh?

Kion: Well I'm a king now so it's only natural right. Plus you're one to talk. I don't need to remind you of that when we first got here, right?

Rani: Okay okay.(she nuzzles kion's cheek)

Then everyone comes to congratulate Kion.

Simba: Nice job son.

Nala/Kiara: That's my boy/brother

Bunga: My best friend is a king.

Fuli: Congrats

Beshte/Ono/Anga: Indeed

(Then everyone was laughing and talking about their lives for a hour until Kion had a serious look on his face)

Rani: Kion, are you okay? (worried)

Nala: Kion, what's wrong?

Kiara: Little brother?
(Out of nowhere Makucha jumps from the bushes and pounces at Rani)

Kion: RANI WATCH OUT!
(Kion jumps in the way)
(Kion shoved Rani out of the way as he was clawed in the face and sent flying into a nearby stone.)

Kion: Ah!(coughs up blood)

Everyone: KION!!!

The figure get ups and it is Makucha

Makucha: HAHAHA Take that you bastard
(Kion slow gets up with a bloody nose)

(I edited a screenshot)

Kion: MAKUCHA how are you here I roared you away

Makucha: Yea and I found my way back. Now I'm going to kill you and your family!!

Kion became furious and gave a glare so scary that everyone backed away in fear.

Rani: Kion calm down!

Kion: "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!"(Kion always hated when other animals offended his friends and family but threatening to kill his mom,girlfriend, sister and sister in law was too far). "I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL!!"

Makucha: "MAKE ME CUB!!"

Lion guard,Royal Family,Night pride: "Kion we'll help!"

Kion: "No Stay back, I can handle him alone."

Rani: "BE CAREFUL."
(Kion and Makucha start fighting and go at it for 10 minutes. Both leave each other bleeding badly but neither is giving up."

(Edited screenshot)
Kion: That's it You're done (ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Makcuha gets blasted away to the other side of Africa. Kion collapses but gets back up. Nala and Kiara run up and nuzzle Kion.)

Nala: Are you alright hon?

Kion: Yeah Mom I'm fine.

Kiara: "You got to stop being so reckless."

Simba: "Kiara's right Kion."

Bunga: But DANG man, you messed that dumb leporad up.

Baliyo: Yea man that was freaking awesome!!

Kovu: "Even though what you did was stupid and reckless, I gotta say IT WAS BADASS"

(I edited this screenshot)

Kion: hehe Yea I guess...I... Rani you okay?"
(Then Rani pins Kion to the ground and starts crying over him.)

(I edited this screenshot)

Rani:"Y...YOU IDIOT (crying) YOU CAN'T JUST GET INTO A FIGHT AFTER BEING SLAMMED INTO A ROCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME HELP YOU THAT WAY YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THE STATE THAT YOU ARE IN NOW."(Rani lies down on Kion and cries into his chest.) "It's all my fault that you got hurt. If I had been fast enough to react, you'd be okay."
(Kion was shocked that Rani blamed herself for what happened to Him)

Kion:Rani...

Rani: "DON'T "RANI" ME. It's true and you know it."
(Kion felt so guilty for making Rani cry. His heart could not bear seeing his girlfriend cry.)

Kion: Rani look at me

Rani: Kion mhm?..(Kion kisses Rani for a good ten seconds. Rani turned 50 shades red but kissed back. Then Kion and Rani stand up,)

Kion: "Rani none of this is your fault. I'm the one who let Makucha rile me up, i'm the one who told everyone to stay back so don't blame yourself blame me okay. I never want to see you sad, crying, or trying to hurt yourself. You are my reason for living and I'm more than happy to sacrifice my life for you. I love you Rani, more than my own life and nothing in the world is going to change that."

(I created this image used to screenshots)

Rani: "Kion".......(Kion lets Rani pin him down again. Rani wraps her front legs around Kion and he does the same. They stay like this for 2 minutes)

Kion: "Come on Rani, let's go to bed." (Rani shakes her head in disapproval) "Rani?"(Kion was blushing like a madman realizing what position he and his girlfriend were in. He turned to his brother(Kovu) and his dad with a "Guys help" look on his face but they looked away whistling. Finally Simba and Surak spoke up.)

Simba: Come on let's leave the lovebirds in peace

Surak: Agreed.
(Everybody left and went to sleep)

Kion: Rani do you want to go to the lair to sleep

Rani: (In a whisper) No

Kion: Okay( With that Kion used the roar so that he and Rani were lying on a tree still hugging each other, Kion was the first to fall asleep. //// means in mind)

Rani:////(He is so cute when he is asleep. I can't believe he took on Makucha alone so I wouldn't get hurt. He is such a loveable dummy.) "I love you Kion".(Rani then quickly kissed him on the lips and then on his forehead.)

THAT'S THE END OF CH.1

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.1K 74 32
Kion and his Lion Guard finally reach the Tree of Life after a long and grueling journey from the Pridelands. After an accidental rockslide, they are...
48.9K 880 29
As the Pride Lands become Increasingly dangerous, Kion and Fuli become closer and closer as they discover great evil, new powers, and the beginning...
45.9K 479 12
6 months after Kion was crowned as King, an old shadow of the Night Pride's past returns seeking revenge on the Royal Family.
46.2K 448 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...