Superstar (The Elites Book 2)

By sophiespruce1

Sequel to the Elites: When Marinette returns to Clifton Prep after a summer interning as a costume designer... More

Prologue
Senior Year
Mix-Up
Jagged
En Garde
Unbirthday
Broken
Crash
Burn
Update
Glow
Authors Note
Back to School
Tick Tick Tick
Sustained
Sacrifices
Promises
Moving Forward
Making Amends
Graduation
Finale

New Story update!

478 7 0
By sophiespruce1

I will get back to this fanfic momentarily!!!!

I wanted to let you know I have a new original story live! It's a time travel sci-fi romance called "Beyond Time"

Synopsis:

"Time is irrelevant to a Walker."

The rules of time dictates that all Walkers, whose lives have been erased from the time stream, shall be forgotten by any human within twenty-four hours of meeting them, but when Kaz Brenner, a top agent of the Divergence Team that handles major deviations from the timeline, encounters Maya Heart, soon to be America's favorite pop star, everything changes.

Maya doesn't just remember Kaz, she is looking for him...And Kaz is looking for her, too.

Anyway, if you're interested, the first three chapters are up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
8.5K 376 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...
191K 5K 55
Adrien Agreste, the famous model in all over the world, and youngest billionaire at the age of 23 that the world had known, owner of the most success...
88.3K 2.1K 33
After the events of Season 3 and Miraculous New York: After becoming the new guardian of the miracle box, and Hawk Moth's new power, Marinette faces...