May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 89: Elara

390 17 2
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

A lot of people that usually hang out here, went home to their families, if they had one, to celebrate New Years or just drink themselves to death. The ones that have nowhere else to go, stayed here and either are helping with some decorations or simply are just sitting somewhere nonchalantly.

Some don't celebrate New Years, it's mostly because of religious reasons or they simply think shooting fireworks up into the sky is just a waste of money and time.

I belong to the second group. But because of Elara, I'll just have to pretend like I like it. She and I used to spend a lot of time together. With Ekthin always out to retrieve more informations to blackmail others, she was always alone.

And to be completely honest, I always felt bad for little children, looking abandoned from everyone and just being alone.

While I was watching the others do their thing, Toga walked up to stand besides me, watching the others like I do. There were still quite a lot of people, so someone took the responsibility to be the leader for the decoration team.

Twice was smiling like a child, running up and down to help everyone, but at the same time, not helping. He offers his help to hold the ladder for a young woman, and when she said yes he held it for maybe 2 seconds, then saw a man struggling to carry two boxes and ran up to him to offer his help.

The woman on the ladder nearly fell down because she lost her balance, but Compress helped her, shaking his head with a sigh as he looked after Twice.

"It's nice having you guys around." I admitted genuinely. I am always scared to tell people how I feel, just because I don't want them to use it against me afterwards, so I was counting my fingers without looking down. Tapping them with my thumb.

"I thought you would go to your parents' house for New Years at first."

"Why would you think that?" I furrowed my browns slightly. Twice let the box he was carrying fall down and he ran up to another man, carrying a cake.

Toga shrugged her shoulders besides me. "Because you told us to watch after your guests. Why else would you need our help if you could do it on your own."

Normally Toga and I would never really talk about things like these. She would just go with the flow and not ask questions if it comes to me, so I am wary of her intentions right now.

"It's because I trust you enough to look after them while I can't."

"Okay." She said at the end, sighing and looking around.

We stood there for another moment silently.

"My parents died when I was young." Toga turned her head towards me, but I kept looking straight ahead to watch Twice, stuffing his mouth with cake he promised the man not to eat. "I received foster parents but I don't like them very much." I smiled slightly.

"We don't talk. But you sometimes remind me of my foster mother."

"In a good or bad way?" I shrugged my shoulders. "She wasn't that bad. Sometimes she would teach me how to cook," After dragging my ass out of my raggedy room and telling me I shouldn't cry because my wounds aren't that bad. "or buy me new clothes because she thought of me." Like a new shirt because my last one was burned by K.J. while I was wearing it.

"But that's not why you remind me of her. She had a transformation quirk, like you but kind of different." Her eyes lit up in excitement. She turned me to face her fully with my body and smiled widely. "Tell me all about it."

"Relax, hers wasn't that great like yours. She could change her face, as if it was dough. She couldn't change her body, but could cut her flesh off her face without bleeding and the wound would heal immediately flawlessly. You would always see her with different eye colors."

"Woah..." she let me go and tried to compose herself. "What did her parents say?"

"About her quirk?" Toga nodded. I did look into Toga's background, so it feels like I violated her in some kind of way. "Well, she mentioned them briefly sometimes and talked about them once. Her parents were always freaked out about her quirk, and when they divorced, none of them really wanted custody. Her mom got it anyways, as far as I know. But she never looked after her. And Chiyo never heard from her father after the divorce."

She always told me I should be thankful for the things she did for me, because her mother never did it for her. And that I had nothing else to choose from so I should show K.J. gratitude too.

Toga looked disappointed but said nor asked anything else.

I felt her before she tried to hug my waist. "Mavis!" Toga looked at the girl, then to me. "You are still not big enough huh?" She let me go long enough so I could turn around, then she hugged me again, grinning up at me as I ruffled her hair.

"I'm big enough to win against you in a fight!"

"You are?" I laughed slightly, raising my brows.

Emessa joined us with a tiny sigh. When we met eyes, she nodded towards the big balcony where Hawks always enters. I glance outside but see nothing special, just a couple chatting with each other.

I looked back down to Elara, pushing her slightly to have her at arms length. "You look beautiful in this dress, Elara." She smiled, taking the ends of the dress in her hands and twirling. "Thank you. I love this dress!" When she stopped twirling, she nearly lost her balance so my hands moved to help her.

Her nose started bleeding when she wanted to say something with s sheepish smile, and my eyes widened. Elara's smile dropped and she raised her hand slowly to touch the blood and look at it. I dropped to my knees and touched her forehead to look if she has a fever. "Toga, call for a doctor."

"I don't think we have one..." she looked around reluctantly. "It's just a nosebleed Mavis." She added and I looked up at her furiously.

"Mavis, I don't feel so good..." Next thing I know, Elara falls into my arms and Emessa runs to the balcony. Toga looks around panicked and runs up to the first person she sees. I stand up with Elara in my arms, running towards Hawks who just landed on the balcony with Eri in his arms.

My heart is beating fast and I could only focus on Hawks while everything else was blurred. He first had a big grin on his face and dropped off Eri, but when his eyes landed on the girl in my arms, he went serious.

"Get us to a doctor, now."

"Give her to me. I can't carry two people at the same time." He could, he always did. But I had no time to argue with him, so I gave him Elara. I'll just have to use my quirk to fly after him.

"Big sis?" Eri asked confused, but I ignored her. Hawks waisted no time and flew away."Watch after Eri while I'm not here." I told Em before catapulting myself into the air, like Bakugo does with his quirk, but instead with explosions, I do it with water.

~

I was biting my nails while watching Elara when the doctor came in with the CCT results. I've been in this hospital for over 3 hours now and Hawks never left my side. I feel bad for leaving Eri even though she came all the way to visit me, but I can't trust anyone with Elara.

"What came out?" I hugged myself, trying to keep myself from fiddling so much because of nervousness. The doctor looked nervous herself, looking from Hawks to me with a sad look. "Are you her legal guardian?" She asked Hawks.

"I am, actually." I said before Hawks could say anything. I'm not, but Endo could fake the documents if he has to. The doctor furrowed her brows but went on when Hawks just nodded. A lot of trust in heroes, huh?

"She has a turmoil in her brain. She is young, but it's unfortunately still common when it comes to cancer." My mouth fell slightly open when I heard her say that. Cancer? That's what I felt when I used my quirk on her to check her body. But she was healthy the last time I saw her.

"Mavis," Hawks touched my shoulder lightly, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hm?"

"The doctor asked you something." I looked from Hawks back to the doctor who just nodded understandingly. "Did anyone in the family might have had cancer?"

I shook my head. "No that I know of." I looked to Elara, still sleeping with a steady heartbeat and reached up to scratch my throat. "She will be alright, right? Someone has a quirk to cure cancer, no? "

Hawks grabbed my hand carefully and shook his head when I glanced over. "Unfortunately, we do not have someone with that kind of ability in this hospital. There is one in Tokyo, but it would take some time to get him here."

"Great! That's great! Just get him here."

"He does have a busy schedule, it would take months for him to come here." I furrowed my brows slightly.

"Elara's tumor isn't that big though, right? She could make it even when she has to wait so long." She looked back at the pictures. New Years is going great. Only 5 hours left.

"As long as it doesn't grow she should be fine."

Thank the gods.

I looked back with a smile to Elara and when my eyes focused on her black hair, I remembered Elara's drawback.

I felt my rage rise as I thought of someone training Elara over her limit so often, that she developed a brain tumor because of it.

Elara slowly opened her eyes, and a tear rolled down when she laid there in silence for a minute. I slowly walked up to her bed, standing besides her and wiping away the tear softly. "Mavis..."

"Who did this to you?" I whispered softly and her lips started quivering. "Darling, I'm not mad. Just tell me who pushed you beyond your limit and I will deal with everything else."

"We got a new trainer." I nodded slowly.

"Okay, I got it." I wiped away another tear and lowered myself to kiss her forehead. Hawks walked up besides me and I heard the door close. "I want to stay with you." She said while she tried to stop crying.

"As long as you want. I'm not sending you back until you are healthy again."

~

Jukka was following me with a big and amused smile as I walked down the halls, searching for the new trainer. "Who are we killing today?"

"You if you don't quit talking." I opened a door forcefully, only to find it occupied just by Anostrous. I didn't even apologize when he looked at me shocked, only went back to the hall and continued searching for him.

"Where the fuck is he?!"

"Hm? Who?" Jukka asked, still smiling like a bitch. Others went out of my way when they saw me, my fists balled and my eyes red.

I was this close to let everything out on whoever crosses my way right now. Two girl didn't see me coming, talking with each other. "Move!" I demanded and the girls looked surprised. I didn't care when one of them fell down because I bumped her.

"What the fuck!" One of the girls screamed back. "Ohh, I wouldn't do that if I was you." Jukka said, stopping only to whisper in a loud voice, "that's Reaper."

How annoying he is when he isn't the one that is taking the blow. I felt two bodies in the next room and didn't hesitate to walk in furiously. Killer Eye was having sex with a woman I don't know, and don't really care. Probably one of his new students.

They both went off each other. The woman pulling up her pants and Killer Eye trying to cover his dick. "Can't you knock?!" He screamed, searching for his clothes. "Out."

"What is this disrespect?" Killer Eye demanded but I only gave him a right hook. Demands respect but spits in my face while talking. Disgusting.

"Uhhh, I heard a bone break just now. You too?" Jukka asked someone, leaning on the wall.

I ignored the fact that Killer Eye was still butt naked. When I saw his eyes glow, I grabbed him by the neck  and made him look upwards. "Try slicing the damn roof and you will find yourself buried under it." I whispered lowly, my face close to his.

He gritted his teeth. "Why can't i move my hands?" He asked.

"Guess."

"Who are you? Consigliere, why aren't you doing anything?!"

I gripped his chin with my other hand, my fingers pressing into the gap between his upper and lower teeth. He had to open his mouth because of it.

"Because she is the boss' sister." No one would say anything against that. Everyone in the close circle knows that Kazue and I were inseparable when I was still Consigliere. Who knows, maybe I will take the position again. And because of this Jukka wouldn't look bad in front of the new ones. No one besides the boss himself could touch his family.

"Did you know about Elara's condition?" I let go of his chin so that he could speak. "Who?" I felt myself get more angry at the fact he didn't even know the only child's name that we had here. On top of that the child that HE trained.

"Elara. Ekthin's daughter. The orphan. The all seeing." He formed an O with his mouth and dared to chuckle.

"What about her? Did she show you her skills?"

"You have no ability to read the room, do you?" I asked, letting him go and stepping away a step. When he made a move to stretch his arms, he winked at me while smiling. While Anostrous was helping me with my quirk, I found a new way to use it. Now I understood why I could hurt Midoriya and Bakugo without saying the word out loud.

Killer Eye's nose started bleeding, he tried to wipe it away, thinking it was because of the right hook I gave him before. But then he touched his chest, the spot over his heart. He fell down on his knees, trying to breathe. I don't have to say it, I just have to imagine it. I have to want to make him feel it. I only need the intend, and everyone would be on their knees, in pain.

I looked around and grabbed a pen, lying on the ground which was probably on the table before Killer Eye and the woman had sex here. I stopped the pain and grabbed him by the hair, making him look up to me.

"Did you know that her drawback is that she can develop a brain disease?"

He tried to steady his breathing while he recovered from the pain he just felt, his eyes glowing faintly so I switched my eye color to red. "Don't test me." I pulled harder on his hair.

"Yes." He breathed out, scrunching his eyes together. "And you still made her go beyond her limit?" Killer eye opened his eyes to look me in the eyes.

"Yes."

I rammed the pen in his right eye. People gasped and someone whispered that someone should stop me, but none of them moved. Killer Eye screamed in pain and I let him go. He fell to his side and tried to touch his wounded eye, screaming and screaming. It seems to have no end. He turned to lie on his back, his one eye wide open and the other one bleeding.

I walked to stand over him and he looked at me while still screaming, so I crouched down to pull the pen out. Blood pooled out of the wound drastically. His screams seem to get louder. When he tried to push himself away from me, I stepped on his hand and only moved my foot when I heard three crunches.

"Mavis!" Kazue screamed my name loud enough to catch my attention. I looked up long enough to see his dissatisfaction. Is it because I'm going easy on him, or because I didn't talk to him first before harming Killer Eye?

Who cares now. He didn't tell me to stop.

I glanced down to Killer Eye's dick and pulled out one of my daggers. I stepped a step back and crouched down to grab his dick. Kazue called my name again but more demanding, but no one could stop me from doing this. I looked Kazue dead in the eyes as I cut Killer Eye's dick off.

2871 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1K 25
[Villain Todoroki x Reader] Todoroki was kidnapped when you both were in your last year of elementary school. Four years later, he shows up during y...
605K 17.8K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
13.3K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
567K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...