𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

By jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... More

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

26

15.7K 744 525
By jgkktae

"jeon taehyung, i'm talking to you" jungkook huffs as he ran a hand through his hair and trailing behind the pregnant male who was walking fast ahead inside their home, ignoring him.

the maids who were present to greet them giving the two a bow before hurriedly leaving seeing that the couple seemed to be in a discussion.

taehyung pouts hearing the older addressing him by his name and turned around as he pouts, a rather offended look on his face. "don't call me that" he mumbled before hurriedly walking away again.

the dark haired male took in a breath reminding himself that he was upset and not be easily swayed by his husband's cuteness, adorable and pouty face.

"alright, tae baby, my love, love of my life forever and always, please come here and explain why you and - " jungkook couldn't even say the other's name and what they did as it makes him all boiling with jealousy as his lips formed into a thin line.

taehyung was already up the stairs, in the second floor, hiding away from his husband that jungkook could only sigh once again as he heard the doors to their room shut close.

they weren't able to discuss the whole thing in the car as the brunette was refusing to speak any further after blurting out such disturbing confession plus jungkook almost had hit the brakes too hard and lightly swerve but thankfully was able to compose himself and drive them home safely.

minsoo appears carrying newly washed and folded towels giving him a look.

"i didn't do anything" he states knowing the questioning look the older was giving him. although, he soon realized that he is a part as to why the brunette seemed upset.

"go on, jungkook, talk to him" the head maid says again before walking away.

jungkook couldn't help but mumble to himself, a small pout now adorning his lips. "that's what i was trying to do..."

*

upstairs, taehyung was hiding in their walk in closet as he quickly pulls out his phone and dialing a certain number. it only took a few rings before the person answers.

"jiminie?" the brunette's lips were quivering as he hears the other pick up.

"hey, petal, i'm quite surprised with you calling me directly since you always ring the company phone" jimin greets who was in the middle of signing papers that were being handed to him by his secretary.

"i'm sorry for disturbing..." taehyung murmured but jimin was quick to reassure him that he didn't mind. "it's just that... that i told jungkookie we kissed."

"you told who what?!" jimin's startled voice came off too loud that the pregnant male had to lightly pull the phone away from his ear momentarily. "i'll continue this later, leave me first" he hears jimin instructs his secretary.

"i told jungkookie we kissed and now i think he's angry... but i'm sure he also did some loveydovey stuff to that lover of his" the brunette rants in a full pout, eyes threatening with tears.

"loveydovey and lover who?!" jimin shrieks again over the phone before he puts a hand on his head and slumped on his chair. "hold on, pretty petal, can you please explain what's going on? you already lost me at the part where you told him we kissed. how did that even came up?"

taehyung lightly sniffs, lips in a continuous pout as he nods as if the other could see him and started telling jimin all that had happened in the past hours.

turns out jimin also knew hyunwoo and hearing from the older how hyunwoo was honestly a kind person and a good friend of jungkook now made him a bit guilty of acting all petty and jealous; plus the fact jungkook already explained and was clear that he didn't have any feelings for the other and it was all just for mutual benefits, an arranged marriage.

"tae, petal, you should explain to jungkook that it's not what he think it is. he's probably already planning on how to kill me. i might need to go hiding for a few days" jimin exclaimed that now made taehyung to lightly giggle. "but if you want to torture him just a bit more, i'm ready to sacrifice myself. i would've love to see the look on his face" he added earning a few more giggles from the younger.

"yeah, i'll talk to him" taehyung mumbled.

"on a serious note, tae babe, don't let this misunderstandings go unexplained and ruin your trust with each other." the older says now more serious with the pregnant male listening as he nods, lips in a small pout. "plus i bet my whole company that he's not angry. yes, he could be a little upset, mostly jealous - overly jealous but he could never get angry at you so talk to him." he utters wanting to reassure the pregnant male.

a small smile now adorns the younger hearing the other's words as he sniffs. "thank you for listening, jiminie and i'm really sorry for disturbing. i know you're at work. i miss you, visit me soon."

"tae, i told you to call me anytime if you need me. i promise i'll answer and i'll be sure to visit just make sure your husband won't kill me the moment i step into the country." he teased wanting to lighten the younger's mood which seemed to work as he hears him laugh again.

the two said their goodbyes with taehyung sighing as he cautiously walked out of the walk in closet, looking around the room and seeing no signs of jungkook.

"he's not here..." the pregnant male pouts as he had a hand on his tummy and soon waddled his way outside.

the brunette had found his husband in his office, lying in the sofa. arms crossed over his chest, eyes closed.

he didn't know if he was sleeping but still slowly made his way over, straddling the other by his torso. he halts when jungkook opened his eyes, amused starring at him but didn't say a word.

taehyung hovers the other, snuggling his way under jungkook's crossed over arms making the older then laugh as he let the other cuddle against him, arms now wrapping around the pregnant male who smiles in satisfaction. his head now tucked underneath the older's chin.

"comfy?" jungkook asked with taehyung humming and lightly nods his head.

the two stayed wrapped in each other's arms or specifically taehyung cuddled and wrapped in the older's arms.

"i didn't went after you since i thought you'd want some space" the blonde male was first to speak after awhile. "i'm willing to listen when you're already comfortable to talk."

taehyung was confused at first but quickly got what he meant and now felt more guilty for acting up seeing how jungkook was being so understanding and patient with him.

they both knew that he needed to calm down or they might end up more with other unnecessary discussions and misunderstandings.

"i'm sorry... i just... i felt jealous about you and hyunwoo..." taehyung starts to speak and he felt jungkook pressed a kiss on the top of his head before he soon felt the other sitting them up. the blonde male letting the younger straddle him so they could properly talk.

"i know it's been years and i heard rumours about it before but... i don't know, i guess just finding it was all true made me feel stupidly jealous..." the brunette added, shy eyes unable to look at the older as he preferred to stare at the buttons of his shirt. "in which i know i shouldn't be..." he added, voice small.

"tae, my love... don't apologize. don't ever say it's a stupid thing, it's normal and i understand..." jungkook reassures as he gently lifts the brunette's chin to look at him and gave a soft kiss on his forehead. "if anything, i should be bothered if you don't feel jealous at all." he lightly teased, cupping the other's cheek who leaned into the touch. "thank you for talking it out with me..."

taehyung leans in and captures the older's lips, his eyes shut closed doing a series of soft pecks feeling the older's lips against his own. jungkook smiling into the kiss and let the younger do as he pleased.

the brunette was the first to pull away, cheeks warm as jungkook gave him another lingering peck.

"is there anything else you'd like for me to know about, my love?" jungkook then speaks. despite his soft and calm voice, the dominating gaze the other was giving him made a shift in the atmosphere and the pregnant male lightly gulping, unable to meet the other's eye.

"umm..." the brunette trails off.

jungkook had his eyes amused and waiting for the younger to speak who only opted to avoid his gaze.

"about what i said with me and jiminie..." taehyung starts, goosebumps now rising on his skin as the older's hands somehow made its way underneath his shirt, to his waist and gripping on his bare skin.

"if i remember correctly, you only told me about you two cuddling. i don't think kissing is part of it, hmm?" the dominant male speaks, voice deep that had the petite male feel shivers down his spine.

he was also now regretting why he even decided to say it. he should've give it more thought before speaking it out loud.

"go on, my love. i'm listening" jungkook murmurs as he leans forward and had his lips nibbling on the exposed skin by the brunette's neck making the younger's eyes lightly flutter.

"it... it was during the night he booked me back at the doll shop... when we first met..." the brunette continued but paused when jungkook had his mouth now trailing south and over his clothed nipple making him lightly gasp.

"continue, baby" the dominant male murmurs, eyes briefly looking up at him before pressing a series of soft kisses on the younger's clothed nipple that had taehyung gripping on the older's shoulders.

he didn't know if the sudden wetness he was feeling on his chest was due the other's saliva or he had started lactating again.

"when i entered the room he asked me if i wanted to drink... then after that he... he kissed me" taehyung tried to recall and explain as much as he could but jungkook's hands roaming on his skin and lips sucking, nibbling had his mind hazy and unable to concentrate to what he was saying and properly explain.

"is that all that had happened?" jungkook inquires, pulling away to properly look at the flushed brunette before having a thumb now brush over the younger's nipple, feeling the wetness that had his dark eyes now back down on the other's clothed chest.

"we... we undid our shirts..." the brunette muttered feeling his husband's hands halt making him lightly panic.

"he asked me to undo my shirt, i never fully removed it. i just opened the buttons and we made it to the bed but nothing happened after that... he couldn't" taehyung says in one breath but murmurs towards the end remembering how he met the heartbroken jimin that night. "we cuddled the rest of the night..."

jungkook processed everything the brunette had said, mind flashing back remembering the night he first laid eyes on the captivating brunette in nothing but a white button shirt reaching mid thigh and panties.

the thought of jimin also seeing the younger in such state was rather not settling well with him.

plus, he undid his shirt and well, they kissed.

"huh, you missed quite a lot of details the first time you told me" the dominant male says with a click of his tongue as he looked at the brunette with an expression the younger can't decipher.

taehyung bit his lip. "that was it, i promise" he murmured.

"i don't doubt you, my love..." jungkook reassured, eyes momentarily softening as he gazed at the other. one hand brushing away a few strands of brunette hair off his forehead and tucking it behind his ear.

the brunette seemed to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he now smiles, eyes fluttering from the gentle caress of the older on his cheek and thumb grazing over his nipple but in a snap had his eyes open with the older's next words and actions.

"but i'm not fond of the thought that he kissed you and seen you in ways that i should've been the only one to" jungkook's voice was low and deep as he spoke, eyes intently on the other.

a soft sudden moan left the brunette's lips when he felt the older lightly cupped his swollen breast and surely he felt his nipple oozed of milk.

"kookie..." taehyung moaned when jungkook harshly sucked on the column of his neck that had him tilting his head back, body arching.

the dominant male continued his assault on the younger's skin as he bites and sucks surely leaving his marks on the caramel skin that would definitely last for days.

"jungkookie..." the brunette mumbled as his eyes met the older, cupping the older's cheek and pressing their lips.

he felt jungkook's body relax as he kissed him gently and slowly, soon slipping in his tongue with the older letting him lead and dominate their shared french kiss.

"hold on to me" the dark haired male instructs and in a second was up, arms secured around the startled brunette's bum as he strides to their room, mouth hungrily dominating his husband's lips.

as much as jungkook's mind was clouded with lust, he was still in his senses to make sure to make love to his husband comfortably in their room due to his pregnant state.

if in any other situation, he might've not been able to hold himself back and pounded into him in the sofa or on the floor.

the dominant male kicked the door shut, locking it before laying down the brunette on their bed and hovering over him.

taehyung was breathless as they pulled away, swollen lips parted as he catched his breath, cheeks flushed pink as he gazed on his husband whose eyes was intensely gazing on him.

his cheeks turned warmer when jungkook took his hand, pressing a series of soft kisses before leaning in and capturing his lips.

"i want you...." jungkook murmurs, lips nosing down the younger's jaw that had taehyung's eyes flutter. "i want to feel you... touch you and kiss you... i want my cock deeply settled inside of you... touch and suck your breasts..." he continued, a palm cupping the pregnant male's clothed chest that has now an evident wet patch. "let me make love to you, my love...."

the brunette had butterflies in his stomach and almost wanted to tell the other he didn't need to ask as the wetness in between his legs was definitely already giving an answer.

despite the lustful words, he could feel the gentleness and genuine love from his husband that it was making him feel so guilty with how he acted with jungkook's past and even made a misunderstanding between them about him kissing another man.

he couldn't even decipher how he had thought that jungkook would be angry with him. how could he doubt his husband, his safe haven.

"my love, what's wrong? are you hurting?" the dominant male was suddenly alert seeing the brunette's eyes brimmed with small tears.

taehyung's lips were quivering as he stops himself from crying. "jungkookie, i love you... i'm sorry for not telling you about what happened between me and jiminie... i'm sorry for thinking that you're angry with me and being all jealous... and i'm sorry for kissing your cheeks, i didn't know you don't like people kissing your cheeks...i don't want to cry but i can't help it, i blame the hormones..." he said all in one go before rolling to the side and hiding himself in his hands as he sniffs. "and now i ruined the mood, you probably don't want to make love to me anymore..."

the dominant male blinks before breaking into a small laugh as he processed everything the younger had said.

"my love, what are you saying, come here" jungkook says with a laugh trying to have the brunette face him but was firm in hiding away.

"annoying hormones making me a cry baby... i'm not a baby..." taehyung further mumbles as he sniffs, lips in a full on pout as jungkook successfully pulls his hands away.

"yes, you're not a baby" jungkook agreed but stiffled his laugh when taehyung looked at him with an offended expression.

"no... you'll still call me baby" the brunette mumbled, voice small looking up at the older as he loves how his husband's would address him with the endearing pet names.

jungkook kissed the younger's forehead as he hovers over him, hands gently playing on tbe younger's brunette hair. "you're my baby, my only tae baby" he says. "nothing would ever change that... and don't worry your head about those things, my love. i'm not angry and i told you i understand... i just don't want any misunderstandings between us so i'm happy we got to explain about everything..."

the brunette smiles at this, sniffing as he nods with jungkook unable to stop himself from pinching the young's bread cheeks finding him adorable.

"and what do you mean by i don't like people kissing my cheeks?" he asked with a small laugh.

"i heard hyunwoo saying it earlier at the café..."

it took jungkook a few seconds to remember before he let out a chuckle. "about that, it was because you were the only one who had ever kissed my cheeks. so when he suggested that i couldn't agree since it reminded me of you. i just told him i hate it so he wouldn't be pushy about it." he explained.

"oh..."

the dark haired chuckles again seeing the brunette reaction. "i love it when you kiss my cheek..." he mumbled, his cheeks in a light pink hue as he blushed at the thought. taehyung kissing his cheeks is a gesture that somehow always made him blush.

this now had taehyung smiling widely before he leans forward and pressed a soft kiss on the older's cheeks that immediately went warm not expecting the gesture so suddenly.

but the brunette's next words seemed to take him more off guard.

"i want you now, mister jeon... please"

jungkook could only chuckle as he kissed the younger's cheek and soon peppering him with a series of soft kisses.

taehyung had a wide smile on his face as he finds the older's breath ticklish at the same time the dominant male's expert hands starting to unbutton his shirt.

although, the moment was short lived when jungkook's phone started to ring earning a loud, frustrated groan from the older who slumped down, face snuggling in the younger's chest who let out a laugh.

the brunette sat up, shirt now pooling down his elbows that had jungkook's lustful eyes gaze over the other - lingering a bit longer on his chest, evident beads of milk on it.

"oh, it's eomma hyeri" taehyung then speaks seeing the caller id as jungkook only holds onto it, too distracted starring at his husband.

the pregnant male pulls up his shirt, buttoning it up and telling the other to answer the call that only made jungkook poke the inside of his cheeks as he answers the phone.

and his mouth only further frowns when his mom says that they were about five minutes away.

he let out a breath to calm himself down especially the growing tent in his pants.

*
*
*

a/n

please remind me that i had jungkook back to dark hair in this story because for the whole previous chapter, i described him as blonde😭 i didn't notice until someone pointed it out🥲 the reason i had jungkook and tae return to their original hair colour description (dark haired and brunette) because i always get it mixed up when i had them to silver hair and blonde but now it's vice versa and just all messed up lmao just me and my unending saga of being confused and forgetful with their hair colour😭

in conclusion:
jungkook = dark hair
taehyung = brunette
😭😤😤😤

originally, i didn't plan to write a scene with jimin but he went live the day i started writing this chapter so i just had to add a special scene✨😌

additional info: jimin and tae's first encounter is on chapter 19 - 20 of 'doll shop' :)
(when i reread it, i realised things got a little too heated between them😆)

♡ elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
163K 6K 26
"Regulus was still stressed about his grades and the dark mark he didn't need to worry about stupid Potter. 'But his eyes are so pretty' Shit." Hi! T...
20.6K 2K 24
He is Prince Park Jimin, heir to the throne but I knew him as my best friend and hopeless crush. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🫥BOOK CONTAINS 🫥JIKOOK 🫥FLUFF...
505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...