Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.

9.9K 215 125
By DummyWearingAHoodie

In the shore of the Dagobah Beach Municipal Park, you are able to see a green-haired teen, Izuku Midoriya, sitting on the white sand, admiring the a view of the sea as the sound of waves crashing into each other and distant birds can be heard in the background.

It took him 3 months to gain bigger muscles and abs(A/N: Izuku post 9 months training in canon), though he hides it under his baggy clothes. He wouldn't want to be noticed for two reasons; 1. He doesn't want Bakugo screaming at him for training his body and will tell him it was useless because his nothing but a 'Quirkless Deku', which is annoying. and 2. He doesn't want the attention, he may be more confident than he was back but people giving him too much attention is uncomfortable in his point of view.

It had been 5 months of his training/cleaning in the beach and he had mastered all most of his Offensive Abilities with the exceptions of the Devastators, Tendrils and Pack Leader in different reasons. The Devastators causes too much damage in his surroundings and it is risky to use it in a public place, even if the beach allows quirk usage he would risk destroying a quarter of the beach just to try out the move. The Tendrils and Pack Leader causes too much stamina and the last time he attempted to use these moves he fell into unconsciousness. 

He had to ask for his mom to make more of those Protein Bars the doctor made and request to add more protein for his quirk, to avoid exhaustion and getting unconscious.

Within the 5 months, Izuku had also mastered his Armor, Shield and Disguise/Consume with the help of Mei Hatsume, a UA Support Course aspirant who he met 4 months ago and she helped him in his defensive training, also promising him to make him a voice cancelling face mask to help with his muttering. He gave a soft chuckle remembering the first time they met..

FLASHBACK~~~~

'Blade!' Izuku thought as he morphed his right hand into a large curved dagger the size of his whole body minus his head. It was black in color of the whole blade and red vein like lines on the dull end of the blade where it is connected to his arm.

He looked at it first and noticed it looked different and was heavier than the last time he used it. 'Looks like it upgraded.' He thought and just shrugged as he turned to the direction of the unlucky object that was about to get destroyed, a grandfather clock. 

He began charging to the object with his Blade hanging back as he run. As he gets close, he jumped and began rotating his body midair to perform a spinning slash to the clock. As he seemingly pass through the object, he landed on one knee with his Blade still behind him, outstretched. Izuku then looked slowly at the grandfather clock, which upper part began sliding down slowly separating to its lower half. 

He was smiling in the result of his attack but made a mental note to lessen the biomass in the dull edge of the Blade. He almost lost balance midair and he would've landed face first on the sand. 

As he was admiring his work, he did notice a pink haired girl standing behind him looking at his bladed arm and the grandfather clock. 

"So you're the one who's been cleaning this place and destroying my supplies." the girl suddenly said making Izuku jump a bit almost hitting the girl with his Blade, if he didn't retract his quirk back. The girl looked at him with a grin. Now that they had distance between them Izuku saw what she really looked like.

The girl was short probably between 5'2" or 5'4" but has quite a mature build. She has shoulder-length, salmon pink hair in thick dreadlocks. She is wearing a plain black tank top that helped emphasize her breasts (which made his face redden) with workshop coveralls tied to her waist, fingerless gloves and has a steampunk goggles resting on her head. But what caught Izuku's attention was her eyes, they were wide and slopped upwards with some notably long upper eyelashes, their irises green-yellow with a cross in the center, making them look somewhat like scope lenses. 'Her eyes must be connected to her quirk.' he mused

"That was an amazing move you did there." the girl said walking straight to the damaged grandfather clock and took out a plastic bag out of nowhere and took the some gears and parts of the clock. Izuku blushingly diverted his eyes when he saw her bend down and her breast bounced.

"Y-yeah, thanks. What are you doing here anyway?" Izuku asked as the girl looked at him.

"Oh. Me? I was here to get some parts for the baby I am making." She said as she went to a pile of junk and pulled out a broken microwave and a hair dryer. 

"B-baby?" Izuku sputtered out confused and shocked at the girls statement.

"Yup! I've been working on making a rocket boots and halfway finishing it but I need to find some useful parts in creating a heat regulator and where to find parts but here." she said as she placed the microwave and hair dryer on a pickup truck at the top of the staircase. 'Oh! She means inventions.' "But for some reasons, many of the parts I need were shattered, crushed, folded and made into a disc and you seem to be the one responsible." she said looking back at him still smiling.

"O-oh, sorry about that. I was just training and practicing my quirk. You see, I just got my quirk 1 month ago and I saw this place as a perfect place to practice my quirk for the UA Entrance Exams, and I kinda want to clean this place to make it beautiful once more." he said a bowing his head.

"Nah, It's okay.. I already got that part there in the truck." she said pointing at the direction of the truck as faced him. "I'm Mei Hatsume by the way. Future CEO of Hatsume Enterprises!" Mei said grinning widely. 

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." the green haired boy said smiling at the girl. "So your an inventor, Hatsume?" he asked as Hatsume began walking to the pile of junk and tried to pull out a broken bluetooth speaker. 

"Yup! I'm an inventor all right. I'm going to apply for UA to enter the Support Course so that my babies can get recognized and all the famous Hero Support Companies will buy my babies so that Heroes would use my babies and I will become the best inventor in the world." she said will taking out all the components from the speaker and placing them in a box that he took out from who knows where.

Izuku observed her and gave her a look of admiration. 'She's so straightforward and she knows what she want to do in the near future. Wait?! Did she said she was also applying for UA?"

"Wait? You're going for UA too?" he asked her loudly making her flinch slightly. He noticed her reaction and blushed slightly. "So-sorry, I just got excited. So you're going to UA too, huh? I'm also going for UA, in the Hero Course that is." He said sheepishly.

When she heard that he was also going for UA, Hatsume turned her head towards Izuku so fast that Izuku would've swore he heard a bone crack. "Hero Course, you say? That's perfect! You!" She said pointing at him "Whatever your name is! Will be my key into being the  best inventor in the world! You will be the first person to use my babies and show the world how great of an inventor I am" she said and cackled loudly making Izuku sweatdrop when she forgot his name but before she could talk again the boy cut he off.

"Uhm. Sorry Hatsume, but I think I can't use your 'babies'." he said as he scratches his head. 

She looked at him and narrowed her eyes making the greenette flinch. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT USE MY BABIES? DO YOU KNOW HOW GREAT THEY ARE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW--" before she could continue, Izuku cut her off again.

"No! I mean... I didn't say I don't want to use you 'babies', It's just that I can't use them without breaking them unintentionally." he paused to see let her calm down. When she did he talked once more. "You see, my quirk is called 'Blacklight'. It let's me manipulate/control the density of my body mass. It also allows me to transform my forearms into weapons like the Blade that I used earlier. The biomass in my body also absorbs the atoms in my clothes making it easy for my to change using my quirk. If I for example were to wear a body suit that you created, I would unintentionally damage or destroy it with my quirk making it hard for me to use support items." he explained and panted. He got tired of just explaining his quirk. Izuku then looked at Hatsume and saw that she was down casted, which made him guilty.

"B-But if you really want my help, I could give you a hand in creating new babies. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself." he said still looking at her and sighed in relief when he saw her smile wide. Well, he wasn't really lying on being a scientist. Alex was a scientist on his time and he was Alex's reincarnation so technically he was also a scientist?

"Well, I look forward working with you... uhm" she said holding out her hand while trying to remember his name. He sweatdrop once again but took her gloved hand and gave her a smile.

"Izuku Midoriya. And I look forward working with you as well." he said as he shook her hand.

FLASHBACK END~~~

After that, he and Hatsume worked together in creating her 'babies' and Izuku testing the durability of the 'babies' they make. Even though Izuku wasn't really sure of being a scientist, he was surprised when he caught up in the inventing with Hatsume and found it easy. Probably Alex kicking in again.

Looking back at the time he spent with Hatsume, he found inventing with the pink haired girl fun and entertaining sometimes especially when a 'baby' blew up in front of her, covering her face with ash. Sure, she may be eccentric and doesn't think of what she say to others. But most of that was basically her having no friends to talk about her 'babies' and being isolated for her extreme like of inventing.

Just like him.

But in his case, him being quirkless, his like of being a hero and his notebook full of hero stuff.

However, that is slowly changing since he had a quirk. Only time can tell.

He is now currently walking the streets thinking about the training he did for the past months. Meeting Hatsume was a blessing in disguise. Because of her frequently going to the beach, he began training his Defensive Abilities and if it wasn't because of the explosions her malfunctioning his Shield and Armor would have been hard to master since he had no way of testing it's durability and he would never ask help from Bakugo since he didn't want to reveal his quirk yet until he got in UA. And even if he revealed his quirk to the blonde, there is chance in hell that the pomeranian would help him train for UA. 

There is only 3 month left before the Entrance Exam, but he doesn't want to waste time. Looking back at his Moveset, he still have to train his Wallrunning/Wallcrawling. His Glide was not as hard since he kind of used it to often to either jump towards the target or land safely after an explosion courtesy of Hatsume's babies. It was actually fun to use but he kinda freaked out when he saw a red liquid coming out of his hands and legs as he glide. He examined it and he found out those were pressurized blood that lets him propel from through the air and disappears in thin air after being released from his body. His Consume/Disguise, Devastators, Tendrils and Pack Leader is still none existent since he reserved those moves for UA. He was not going to use those more complex and destructive moves without supervision of a Pro Hero. 

As he walk towards home, he noticed an old building which looks like an old warehouse. Izuku also noticed that the doors of the entrance is broken. He took a step closer to the entrance and peek inside. What he saw made him widen his eyes. There he saw was really an abandoned warehouse where there was a lot of crates, old forklifts and dust all around the place. 

Looking around he saw that the walls of the warehouse where covered with cobwebs and has pipes sticking out of the ceiling. 'This place looks like I can train my Wallcrawling and Wallrunning here. Seem that this place allows quirk usage.' he walked towards the wall and started to summon his quirk on his palm making it look like a weaker version of the Hammerfist and placed it on the wall's surface making it crack but not destroy it completely. He grinned and nodded. 'It's settled then. I'm gonna train my Wallcrawling and Wallrunning here.' he thought as he removes his hand off the wall and exits the building not noticing a black clad figure with a scarf that looks like loose bandages sleeping on top of a crate.

As Izuku exits the building, he went straight home as it was already late noon and he still needs to study for an exam they will  be having tomorrow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY~~~

With Bakugo...

'FUCK! That test was fucking hard! Who the hell needs Algebra in destroying villains anyway!?' thought a mentally exhausted Katsuki Bakugo as he walks in the mall toward the arcade. He just got out of school after a monthly exam that his teachers do in order for them to hone their brains as a preparation for those who would want to go to UA. Which are him and Deku.

'Deku..' he gritted his teeth as he remember how calm the bastard had been after his return from an accident. It pissed him off how calm and confident the nerd was during the test and noticed how Deku was the first one to finish his test before him. 

Katsuki will admit that when it comes to academics he and Deku were on the same level. There were even times where they were tied in the top spot in the school ranking. But that never bothered him since most of the times he has better grades than the 'Quirkless Loser'.

But that doesn't change the fact that Deku, the quirkless loser, the person who trembles on the sight of Katsuki and can't talk back to him, the pebble on his road was starting to become a boulder in Katsuki's way that seems to block him in his way on becoming the only student of Aldera Middle School to enter UA. Sure, the Entrance Exams will be hard one for a Quirkless Loser since there was a portion where they need to use their quirk but looking at how confident Deku was in applying for UA makes Katsuki wonder if he had a way to pass the tests.

'How will he even pass the Entrance Exam if he doesn't have a quirk?! He's just wasting his time in trying to be like me. He'll never be pass the exam, but...' Katsuki clenched his fist as he thought. He was sure that Deku won't be able to pass the test without a quirk but something tells him that the loser has a way. And knowing how smart the bastard is pissed him off even more.

He was cut off of his stupor when he arrived the arcade. He tried to calm himself (tried) and just tried to enjoy the day. He'll deal with Deku next time..

'Next time for sure...'

---------------------------------------------------------------

With Izuku...

"Okay.. Ow.. Maybe I should hold.. onto the wall whenever.. I want to stop running. OW! Damn that freaking hurts.." Izuku said rubbing his back that was aching after falling off the 25 ft wall he was climbing. After the test that Izuku thought was really easy, he quickly went back to the abandoned warehouse and used Disguise to change into his gym clothes to practice Wallcrawling and Wallrunning

He immediately tried Wallcrawling when he reached the wall and found out that he was able to move in a slow pace as he climbed the wall, but he didn't mind it. Izuku already know that it was slow to use Wallcrawling, using the memories from Alex's past of course, since it requires a lot of biomass and stamina to stick to walls without falling. It may not be his favorite move to use but it was good for infiltration missions for the future, so it's still useful.

Wallrunning on the other hand however was tricky. It was hard for him to master it because the move requires the user to use the same trick he used for Glide, where he release pressurized blood on his legs and feet to allow him to move up fast and balanced as if he was running horizontally. The problem was he always forget to use his hands to hold onto the wall whenever he tries to stop to look at his distance from the ground. He fell down 7 times now and that slightly pissed him off. 

Izuku sighed putting his frustrations on the back of his head and calms himself. After calming himself he looked up the wall.

"Okay Izuku. One more time." he said to himself and ran up the wall once more, in his mind remembering to use his hands if he stop.

---------------------------------------------------------

Near the warehouse, a black clad man wearing yellow goggles with a long scarf that looked like bandages with tired looking expression was sprinting on the rooftops. He was currently chasing a thug that attempted to rob a convenience store as he was passing by. 

Said man is Shota Aizawa, aka as the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head. Underground Pro Hero and a teacher in UA, well he was before he expelled his whole class for some reasons and he will become a teacher again after the Entrance Exams. That is if he don't expel his soon-to-be class. 

Back to him chasing the thug. He is getting close to the thug and readied his scarf and quirk when the thug made a right turn and ran inside the abandoned warehouse where Aizawa was sleeping yesterday. To why he was sleeping there, he had a long patrol on the night and ended up sleeping there form 4 am to 7 pm. Ridiculously long but it was a nice sleep. Away from noises which is caused by a certain loud blonde he knew very well and wish he didn't.

As he entered the warehouse, he saw the thug unconscious on the ground but what surprised him was the fact that there was a boy, not older that 16 sitting on top the thug while rubbing his head in pain. "Man, I can't believe I forgot to hold onto the wall again." the green haired boy said not noticing the unconscious man under him. The boy then looked at him and widen his eyes. "O-oh, Hello sir. What can I do for you?" the boy politely asked trying not to freak out to see another hero up close.

"You can get off the thug that you sitting on right now so I can take him to the police officers." he said in a tired voice. The kid looked at him with a confused expression and looked down. When he saw the unconscious thug, he jumped and leapt away from the thug while sputtering words so fast making a rapper run for him money.

Aizawa on his part hid a smirk under his scarf and looked at the boy with amusement. Before he could talk, he noticed at his peripheral vision the condition of the walls and saw that there were cobweb like dents and craters on the floor. From what he saw the kid had been practicing his quirk. 

"So, you've been training your quirk huh, kid?" the older man asked still looking at the dents on the wall. "You know it's illegal to use your quirk in public, right?" he noticed the boy tense and looked down on his feet.

"Y-yes sir." the boy answer but before Aizawa could say anything the boy continued. "But I need to train and master using my quirk before the UA Entrance Exam." Aizawa pointed out the emphasis on the 'need' and it made his eyebrows raise. He didn't say anything making it a way to say 'go on' for the boy to continue.

The boy took a deep breath and looked at the man. "You see sir, I just got my quirk a couple of months ago through Soul Merging..."

As the boy explained his story, Aizawa felt mixed emotions; impressed because of the boy's determination in becoming a hero and for the fact that he was the Reincarnation of the Alex Mercer, saddened because of the boy's pain and how he was treated when he was quirkless and furious not at the boy but to the kid named Katsuki Bakugo and All Might. He would took note to personally deal with the Bakugo kid when he got accepted into UA. He would make sure to put the kid to his place and give him a reality check. All Might, he never really like the guy. Yes, he may be a great hero, but the fact that he brush off and crush a kid dream, not knowing if the kid was suicidal was a red flag. And he know that the man was going to be a UA teacher and Aizawa was not happy about that. All Might didn't qualify as a teacher and making him the teacher of future heroes can spell disaster.

Aizawa was cut off from his stupor when he heard the thug groan and quickly used his  scarf to apprehend the thug before he escape. He then looked at the boy who has been quiet for some time now. He then walked towards the boy and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I'll be going kid. Good luck on the Entrance Exams." he said and turned around to leave. But before he could exit the building, Aizawa looked back at the boy who was watching him leave. "By the way, what's your name kid?" he asked with a bored expression.

"I-Izuku sir.. Izuku Midoriya." he said as he straightened up. 

Aizawa gave him a small smile.  "I'll be waiting for you in the Hero Course, Midoriya." he said and quickly leaving the building.

Izuku to his part was shocked. Who knew he was talking to a UA teacher, and one from the Hero Course. He had told the man his story and he felt like a weight was taken away from his shoulders.

He began to walk to the direction where he placed his bag as he remember the man's last words. 

'I'll be waiting for you in the Hero Course, Midoriya.'

Those words made a smile creep onto his face. The man who he forgot to ask the name, possible a UA teacher, had told him that he will wait for Izuku to get into UA, to be specific in the Hero Course. He felt his heart swell and he smiled wider because he had another reason to pass the Entrance Exam. To become part of the Hero Course to meet the man who somehow believed that he can pass the Exam. And he will.

Izuku began to walk to the exit, but before he could completely exit the building he looked back at his work (dents and crater) and nodded. In a couple of months, would be taking the Entrance Exams. And at that time, he will no longer be a 'Quirkless Loser' and he will make sure he passes the exam and get into UA.

"I will pass the Entrance Exams and I'll become the hero I always want to be. A hero that saves and protect people with a smile!" he announced to no one in particular and left the area. He was walking quietly towards home, not noticing Aizawa on the rooftop of a building.

"I'm sure you will, Midoriya. I'm sure you will." he said as he walked off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you what I did there?! HOPE YOU ALL SAW THE SPIDER-MAN REFERENCE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOU VOTED THIS CHAPTER *WINK WINK*. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS THOUGH, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY..

 I HAD A FUN TIME WRITING IZUKU AND MEI'S SHORT INTERACTION. AIZAWA WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND I BELIEVE HE IS THE MOST UNDERRATED CHARACTER IN MHA, FIGHT ME! NO JUST KIDDING DON'T FIGHT ME. HEHE

Next chapter will probably next Saturday/Sunday. Title: Entrance Exams and Girls..

See you guys next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
135K 5K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
11.2K 568 14
"You really want a quirk so bad? Go take a swan dive off of the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life!" ----- "I knew that no o...
270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...