Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

Por DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... Mais

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.

9.6K 202 128
Por DummyWearingAHoodie

Dagobah Beach Municipal Park!

Saturday 5:45 AM

Izuku read the sign as he arrived at the location where he would train his quirk and abilities. He began to walk down the staircase of the Dagobah Beach and looked around the beach/junkyard. It was definitely a junkyard. There was piles of piles of junk that ranged from tin cans to even pickup trucks. 

"Yup! This is a perfect place to train my quirk!" he said to himself as he reached the beach. He began to think of the type of training he would do and the abilities he would be practicing to further master them like how he was back as Alex Mercer. Izuku was cut off from his train of thought when he heard waves crashing to each other and looked up towards the ocean.

 "Wow. I know this place basically became a junkyard, but I could say this place has potential to look beautiful once more." he said looking at the clear blue ocean with awe. Izuku felt relaxed and saddened to see a beautiful sight covered by piles of rubbish and no hero even made a move to clean the place.

Then again he realized that heroes like Mt. Lady only want fame and Endeavor just focus on capturing villains. All Might could have clean the beach, but with his condition Izuku wouldn't be surprised. With that thought he looked at all the piles of junk and back to the ocean. There he made his decision.

"If no one wants to do it, then I will." he said as he used Disguise to changed into his plain t-shirt with the word 't-shirt' and black gym shorts.

Izuku practices Disguise frequently and found it as a very useful ability to have and didn't blame Alex for for using it in infiltrations and hiding against the Gentek Operatives. It was very easy to change clothes as long as he wore the clothes for a couple of hours to let the biomass absorb the components/properties  of the clothes so that he can replicate the components using his biomass. It confused him how the fabric gets absorbed but hey, he gets to change faster.

Who wouldn't like to change faster right? At that same time, all the female population in the world sneezes. 

Izuku began to pick up the smaller junk and garbage like tin cans, soda bottles, ice cream cups, and place them in a plastic bag that he always brought in case he needs to go get groceries. He pick up glass shards from shattered bottles and car windows. He continued picking up the small junk for hours and came back and forth from the beach to the nearest convenient store to buy garbage bags since the plastic bags were filled up fast and there is a whole beach filled with junk.

He placed the garbage bags filled with smaller junk up the staircase of the beach and lined them up for the garbage truck to get them. He wiped his sweat rolling on his chin and looked at the beach. 'It would take me a month or two just to get the smaller ones out of here.' Izuku thought as he picked up another garbage bag full of plastic bottles and soda cans and took it to the staircase.

An hour later and he removed the smaller junk from the first pile of a hundred piles of junk. He began to smile as he saw that from just a pile of small junk he can say that the beach had changed. Small change but it's a start. He began to walk home while wiping his sweat using a towel, not seeing a pink haired girl with green-yellow eyes that looked like crosshairs looking at him first and to the pile of junk with interest. 'Oh. These parts will be good for creating my new babies!' the girl thought as he knelt down to grab a part of a broken television forgetting about the green haired boy.

That night after dinner, Izuku leaned back to his chair as he had just finished writing a new entry about Mt. Lady. He stretched and placed his hands at the back of his head. He began to think about what he did in the beach. Cleaning the beach was not that bad since he was doing it as an act of heroism and training. 

The beach needs a makeover to make it look like it wasn't a junkyard and more of a beach. And Izuku was willing to spend a month or two just make it look better than it's current state. Because that's what heroes do.

However, a thought began to enter in the greenette's mind. What will he do after he cleaned the beach within two months? What will he do for the next six months? 

Then it hit him. He had no plan after cleaning the beach. 

He pulled his side drawer and took out a his quirk entry. He read and analyzed his skills. There he saw  Offensive; Blade, Claws, Hammerfist, Whipfist, Musclemass and DevastatorDefensive; Armor and Shield, Mobility; Glide, Wallcrawling and Wallrunning and Reconnaissance; Enhanced Senses, Thermal Vision, Consume and Disguise , and Still Needs Work; Tendrils and Pack Leader. As he read all of his Abilities, in a separate paper he began to write on what to do to master the abilities once more. 

After an 30 minutes of writing the ways to master them, he lay down on his bed mentally exhausted. He found ways to use the skills he already know to use (such as Musclemass and Claws) and leave ones he needs to study more (such as Consume, Tendrils and Pack Leader) for U.A. when he gets in.

YES! His confident that he will be able to get in. Like Bakugo, Izuku also aced the U.A. Mock Exams. But Bakugo doesn't need to know that. It would make the blonde teen furious, not that Izuku cared but it is such a drag to listen to Explodey Boy's rant about Izuku being a 'Deku' and he can't be a hero without a quirk blah blah blah.. All that shit. 

 As for the fighting style, he saw in Alex's memories that he consume a street brawler when he first got the virus that's where he learned how to fight. So, Izuku wouldn't need to go find a dojo to learn how to fight from scratch. Learning a fighting style just from your past self's memory seems to be cheating but it's okay. He was quirkless for 14 years and suffered so much pain and stress. Izuku won't bother taking a shortcut in mastering his quirk if he wants to catch up with his peers.

'Just wait 'till the Entrance Exams, Bakugo. I'll make you eat your words.' Izuku thought before drifting to sleep. He had a long day tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY~~~

Dagobah Beach Municipal Park

Sunday 5:30 AM

Izuku woke up and took a quick shower before going to the dining room. He ate breakfast that was already served since his mom had and early shift from her part time job. After eating he washed the dishes before going outside for a jog to the beach to continue his cleaning and training.

It took him 20 minutes to get to the beach. When he arrived he began removing the junk while channeling and adjusting the density of his biomass on his legs as he sped towards the piles of junk to start his training. It was one of the tricks he thought to make himself faster and to help his kicks become stronger. 

His theory was proven true when he crashed face first into the pile making a loud sound that made the nearby birds flew. He quickly stood up to check if he got injured and was right when he saw his right arm had blood on it but no wound to be found. 

'Huh? Looks like my regeneration really is enhanced.' Izuku thought as the blood on his hand began to seep into his skin giving him a tingly feeling. 

After making sure he had no other injury, Izuku began to look around and saw a large freezer without one doors  a couple meters away from him. He would use that as a training dummy to check how strong he can punch with his new quirk.

'Musclemass' Izuku thought and started channeling Blacklight on his arms and black tendrils began to burst out his pores and covered the entirety of his arms making him flinch slightly because of the sudden tingling feeling in his body. As the black tendrils fully covered his arm it began to bulk up and turn into a grey, stone texture.

His hands felt harder and heavier but as strong and heavy as the Hammerfist. He began to walk then sprint towards the freezer. He cocked his right arm to give the object a punch.

When his punch landed the freezer was crushed like a soda can that got hit by a stone and flew a couple of meters near the ocean. Izuku's jaw dropped with the force of his punch. He looked at his arm then to the freezer and back to his arm. A smile began to creep into his face as he looked around at the piles of junk. 'This is going to be fun!' he said in his mind as his hand changed into Claws.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"....And that is all for today. Class Dismiss." Izuku's Science teacher said as he collected his things and left the class. The students began to stand up and gather their belongings as they made their way home.

Our green-haired protagonist stood up and began to put away his belongings into his bag. It has been two weeks in his training/cleaning session in the beach/junkyard and Izuku can proudly say that he had cleaned a forth of the junk and destroyed most of the broken appliances there using his offensive abilities. 

He found a way to lower the power of his punches and kicks by channeling small amounts of biomass on his arms. (A/N: Kinda like OFA, but cooler LMAO.)With lower biomass on his arms as he transform them into the Offensive, his transformed arms would look thinner but still having the known features for example his Claws would look shorter and his Hammerfist and Musclemass would look smaller and smoother.

As he slung his bag on his back and began to walk towards the exit off the classroom, his path was blocked by the one Katsuki Bakugo and his two lackeys. He looked at the blonde who looked pissed for some reason.

"Can I help you, Bakugo?" Izuku asked the blonde with raised eyebrows. He was not in a hurry but he had a lot more important things to do than be in front of Bakugo.

"You still trying to go to UA,  Deku?" Bakugo asked in a growl while glaring daggers at Izuku who didn't respond. "I would advice that you don't waste your time trying to go to UA, because no 'Quirkless Deku' like you is getting accepted to UA." he continued as he turned around walking away from Izuku with his lackeys following him while snickering.

"So what if I'm quirkless?" Izuku said in a bored tone making the blonde teen stop in his tracks and turned at him with narrowed eyes. When Bakugo saw his blank expression, the blonde scowled and yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT?!" he began stomping his way towards Izuku who didn't even flinch as sparks of nitroglycerin began erupting on Bakugo's palms. "I THINK I DIDN'T HEAR YOU CLEARLY. MIND SAYING THAT TO ME AGAIN!"

Izuku sighed and looked straight at the blonde's eyes "I said, So what if I'm quirkless? That's my problem not yours." He said still looking at the other teens eyes who still wore a scowling face. "And so what if I'm applying for UA? It's my choice not yours. And if you're worried how I'm gonna pass the Practical Test. Well.." He said as he walk past them and stopped without looking back at the trio.

"That's for me to know and for you to fuck off." he said with a smirk and walked off leaving Bakugo and his lackeys with angry and shocked expressions. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere near Mustafu..

"You say his a 2nd year student turning 3rd year in 8 months in UA?" Toshinori Yagi, All Might, in his skeletal form asked someone on the other side of the line. He just got out of the grocery store when his phone ringed. Looking at the caller ID, he saw his old sidekick calling him.

"Yes, All Might. He's name is Mirio Togata. Hero Name: Lemillion and his quirk is called Permeation, which grants him the ability to phase through physical matter. A strong quirk, and if he gains One For All, he would surpass me and possibly you as well." Mirai Sasaki, also known as Sir Nighteye. Quirk: Foresight. "I think he is a good candidate to be your successor since he is an optimistic kid and makes the people around him feel safe. And with his body being already having muscles, he would very much fit being the next symbol of peace." he said in a confident tone, making him sound like he was right and was never wrong.

The boy they were talking about is Mirio Togata, a second year high school student who is studying in U.A. in the Hero Course. They are talking about All Might pass his Quirk, One For All, a stockpiling quirk that becomes stronger as it is passed from one generation to another, to the said boy. All Might was skeptical about passing down OFA to Mirio, but Sir Nighteye was persistent in choosing Mirio to inherit his quirk and let All Might retire as a teacher in UA's hero course.

At first, All Might would usually reject this straight on. But seeing that there was no other candidate to inherit OFA, he would consider passing the quirk to this Mirio kid. 

"Hmm. That kid sounds promising." All Might said thoughtfully. "Okay. I'll see for myself if he is worthy of inheriting my quirk." 

"I promise to you, Toshinori. He is more than worthy. I am confident that he is." Sir Nighteye said sternly but All Might can hear that the man was smiling through the phone.

Before All Might could respond, a loud BANG! was heard from a distance. All the people around was panicking and running away from the source of the explosion. 'A villain attack?!'

"I'll call you back, Mirai." he quickly said and hung up, not waiting for Mirai to respond.

He run towards an empty alley and transforms into his Muscle Form and began to run towards the crime scene. Within 3 meters he jumped 

"Don't fear, why? Because..." he landed in front of the villain, the same villain that Mt. Lady fought who apparently escaped, who visually flinched.

"I AM HERE!"

---------------------------------------------------------

'That's for me to know and for you to fuck off? Pfft.' Izuku snickered as he remember the look on Bakugo and his lackey's faces. They look ridiculous and he wished that he had a camera. 

He was walking home from the bookstore to buy a book about a certain topic in Algebra. He was studying not only for the Entrance Exams but also for his Algebra Class. Izuku may be confident in his skills when it comes to books smarts but Algebra is a different subject. It's way too hard to be called a subject in school.

"DETROIT SMASH!" a loud voice said which made him stop walking when he heard the voice, knowing who it belonged to. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw a group of people surrounding what looks like a villain attack and there stands out a tall, muscular man with blonde hair and blue eyes, ALL MIGHT. 

Izuku saw the Number One Hero holding the same villain he saw Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods capture on the day where he was attacked by the sludge villain, where All Might had told him he should give up on his dream of becoming a hero. 

'It's not bad to dream, but you need to be realistic.'

He clenched his fist with the memory flashing in his mind. He may still adore the man for his heroic actions but he can't look at him at the same admiration as he used to do.

Well who wouldn't? If your idol, hero and source of happiness was the one who would shatter his already broken heart. Even the fanboy/hero-otaku, Izuku did changed his view of his so called 'idol'. 

He was cut off his musings when he saw All Might look in his direction with wide eyes and a guilty look in his eyes.

'Young Izuku..' the hero thought looking at the green haired kid. It had been a long time since he last saw the boy and he was surprised to see that the boy was no longer the same scrawny kid he left in the rooftop of the building. The kid was now taller, between 5'6" or 5'7" and he can see from his uniform that he had developed muscles.

He was about to approach the boy when he suddenly saw his eyes. His eyes. His eyes that once had a look of admiration and curiosity, were now replaced with calmness, indifference and little.. hate making him flinch a little. 

The boy noticed this and inwardly snorted and patted himself on the shoulder for intimidating the Number One Hero. After 10 seconds of staring at each other, Izuku looked away and started walking home not looking back at the blonde hero. 

He was planning on making a sketch for his hero costume just in case he got accepted (which he will) when he got home. He thought about the same as Alex Mercer's attire when they met. Same leather jacket and pants but changing the color of the hoodie with a forest green color and changing the shoes to his usual red shoes but with straps

 It may not be practical for a hero to use leather jackets but it was stylish and he was sure someone will also use leather jacket in their hero costume. Somewhere in Japan, a guy with blonde hair with black lightning and a purple haired girl with an asymmetrical fringe sneezed wildly.

He was stopped in his musings when he felt someone bump into him. He heard an annoyed but a soft 'sorry' as the person who bumped him walked away. He also heard the person saying something like 'Damn you, Shinji! It was supposed to be my day off.' When he looked at the place where the person had bumped him, he saw a wallet and picked it up. 

He knew it belonged to the person who bumped him. He looked inside, read the name in the ID and quickly ran toward the person to give the wallet back.

"Hey Miss! I think you dropped your wallet." he shouted as he was running towards the person who was a girl/female. The woman turned to stop and looked at Izuku's direction with an annoyed expression but instantly soften when she saw him. 

The woman had round face, purple eyes with white pupils and has elegantly long eyelashes. Her hair was voluminous, creamy blonde hair and had them curled and flowing down her face.  She was wearing a fitted purple t-shirt under a brown winter jacket with fur on the hood, fit denim pants folded up and heeled, tan sandals.

'Beautiful.' Is all he can say to describe the lady in front of her. He noticed a blush on the woman's face and mentally smacked himself, knowing he said that out loud again. 

"Uhm.. I think this is yours." Izuku said as he handed the wallet to the lady who took it and smiled at him. It mesmerized him and he felt his face heat up.

"Thank you." she said as she bow slightly and turned away not waiting for his respond.

"You're welcome." he said as the lady walks away and he too, turned to go home. While walking, he thought of the lady and smile. She was beautiful but she seems familiar. He just couldn't say where she saw her. All he can remember is her name...

"Yu Takeyama.." he said as he took a turn.

-------------------------------------------------------

AND CUT!!

A/N: HEY PEOPLE!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIIS CHAPTER! Kinda feels rushed but I did my best to post a chapter even in a busy week of school. I hope you guys don't mind Izuku having a little dislike with All Might. Leave a comment below for your opinion about the story. I would really want to know your says in my story.

Mirio as the OFA successor is a no brainer. Can't make one of his classmates the successor because that was not a good idea in my opinion. 

Mt. Lady in her civilian clothes! Not my favorite female pro hero but she's underrated in my opinion. 

Chapter 4 will be posted in the next week or two titled: Crossing Paths with a Hobo

THAT'S ALL BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
8.6K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
1.3M 42K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
806 11 14
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...