Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

A Line in the Sand...

417 5 0
By AllisonLange

The Vermillion made it to Mega Monster Amusement Park, stealing all the metal they could get, as some warriors landed on a ride that was currently going and started to rip the metal off. The ninja arrived with Alex who was angrily walking behind them before he noticed some cotton candy and walked to it. 

Cole: Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?

Lloyd: It ends here and now.

Zane: PIXAL, give me a danger analysis. PIXAL? PIXAL, respond. I need a danger analysis.

Nya: *gasps* Here's one! The roller coaster!

She points to where the Vermillion are busy taking apart the ride and its tracks. 

Lloyd: Zane, Cole, get up there fast!

Zane: Right. 

Cole: Got it. 

Lloyd: The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, team! And Alex, you… 

He paused seeing the boy busy eating some cotton candy as the male glared at the green ninja. 

Alex: *muffled* What? 

He asked with his mouth full of cotton candy as Lloyd slowly chuckled in fear before he rushed towards the Vermillion. 

Kai: Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down.

Kai was impressed by Lloyds leadership skills as Cole jumped closer to the Vermillion on the ride before he started to knock them off. 

Cole: You don't have a ticket, and you don't have a ticket, and you, and you.

Nya: Which one of you slime balls stole my Samurai X suit? Was it you? Or you? Or you? We're gonna go 'round and 'round and 'round until I get some answers!

She asked some of the Vermillion who took her Samurai X Armor but they didn't respond so she blasts them with water. 

Lloyd sees some Cotton Candy right beside Alex as he quickly runs over and grabs some, causing the boy to get angry. 

Alex: Hey! You could've asked!

Lloyd: Sorry but I need to borrow these!

He yelled back as he used the Cotton Candy to attack some snakes. 

Lloyd: Ninja, go! Ninja, sound off! Is everyone okay?

Nya: So far, barely!

Cole: If you mean "Okay, there sure are a lot of them!" then, yeah, I'm okay.

Kai: For the record, this is the least amusing amusement park I've ever been to.

Zane: These snakes are behaving curiously.

He said as he saw some Vermillion were more busy trying to keep them away as the rest were busy taking the metal. 

Kai: You think? 'Cause boosting scrap metal doesn't seem like, you know, normal snake behavior.

Cole: Neither does reforming into unstoppable samurai things.

Zane: I mean strategically. They appear more interested in keeping us away from their compatriots that are stealing metal, than they are in actually defeating us.

Lloyd: Well, they finally have to deal with us at full strength. And—hang on. Has anyone seen Jay?

Kai: No. Now that you mention it, he wasn't with us when we arrived.

Cole: You know, just once, it would be nice to go into battle with a full team.

Kai: Well don't tell us, tell Jay! He's the one who took off for wherever without saying a word to us.

Nya: I'm sure he has a good reason.

Kai: Well I'm glad you're sure.

The ninja continues to try to stop the Vermillion from stealing the metal, but time around them suddenly slows down allowing the Vermillion to escape the amusement park. 

Lloyd: Is everyone all right? 

Kai: Yeah, so what happened?

Cole: They had us and then…

Nya: And then it was like when the Time Blades showed up. Except, instead of time speeding forward, it slowed down. Way down.

Alex: 'And just like the last time, I wasn't affected by it. Is it because of the armor or the coins?' 

Lloyd: Another Time Blade must have arrived. And somehow the snakes knew it.

Zane: Thirty four, twenty eight.

Cole: Uh, oh. I think Zane got knocked offline again. He's babbling numbers.

Nya: No, that's latitude and longitude.

Zane: Nya, upgrading my temporal scanner during my reboot was a good idea.

Nya: Well, I saw the new BorgWatch had one.

Zane: The Time Blade is in the Eastern Sea of Sand. 

Lloyd: That must be where the snakes went! We can't let them get there first. Come on!

He ordered as the ninja rushed back to their vehicles, ready to head to where the time blade had landed as Lloyd dragged Alex again as the boy groaned in annoyance and he threw the stick of the cotton candy at his head but the green ninja ignored it and continued running. 

The Vermillion and Ninja made it to the Sea of Sand.

Blunck: Lovely morning for a ride in the desert.

Raggmunk: It's too blasted hot! 

Blunck: Yes, but it's a dry heat.

Edna: You see, this is why I wanted my purse. I keep a bottle of water in it. Hydration is important!

The Ninja approached the Vermillion as Cole spotted someone familiar being kidnapped by the snakes. 

Cole: I don't see the Time Blade, but—They have Jay's mom!

Nya: That must be why Jay left so suddenly. But, where is he?

Lloyd: We have to worry about that later. There's still a chance to get to the Time Blade first. Split up!

After dodging some snakes being thrown at him, Zane started scanning the area. 

Zane: We're approaching the Time Blade!

He informed Nya, as a cart from Mega Monster Amusement Park crashed into their vehicles. 

Edna: Oh, Nya! So nice to see you, dearie.

Raggmunk: Ninja, I have just the thing for you! Snakey-snake-snake! 

The snake general said before he throws out some regular snakes at them and they crash. After making the Ice and Water Ninja crash, Raggmunk noticed the Slow-motion time blade before them. 

Raggmunk: The Time Blade, yes! Come to Raggmunk.

Blunck: Hey! Why should you get the credit? Mine!

Lloyd: The Time Blade! No!

He shouted as he and the others ran towards the Vermillion as Alex stayed in the Jet, still upset about what happened at the amusement park. 

Raggmunk: Yes! I got it! Oh, it feels better than I could ever have imagined.

Blunck: Oh, can I hold it? Let me hold it!

He tried to reach out for it, but Raggmunk kept the Blade away from him.

Raggmunk: What's the rush, little fools?

He taunts the running Ninjas before he fires a blast of blue energy at them but they dodged the blast as it slowed down one of their own vehicles.

Blunck: Nice shot.

Raggmunk: It's my first time!

Lloyd: Yes! We still have a chance! Move, move, move!

He said as the ninja continued their way to the Time Blade while Blunck grabbed the blade away from Raggmunk, and pointed it at the Ninja. 

Blunck: Let me show you how it's done!

Ninja: Ninja—

They shout before they start doing Spinjitzu, Blunck fires a blast of time and it hits the Ninja, slowing them down. 

Ninja: *slow* go! 

Raggmunk: Lucky shot. Tear them apart.

He ordered the snakes as they surrounded the Ninja as they were still affected by the Slow-motion. 

Lloyd: *slow* Oh, no!

Kai: *slow* We're doomed!

He exclaimed very slowly but the bubble burst and they were freed. Jay and Ed made their way to the Time Blade as they stopped beside the jet Alex was still in, still angry. 

Jay: What's wrong with you? 

Alex: I don't want to talk about it. *grumbles* 

Ed: Now, Jay, there's a speed limit.

Jay: Mom is in trouble! 

Ed: And there are times it's okay to ignore it. Hit it, son!

Blunck: Huh?

He said confused, looking out as he saw two figures speeding towards them. 

Edna: I hope you brought water!

Blunck: Water won't help him.

Raggmunk: What are you doing? You're also gonna slow all of us! 

He retorted as Blunck pointed the time blade to the ground as he was ready to use it. 

Blunck: Exactly.

He replied, slamming the time blade into the ground, creating a giant bubble that surrounds both the Ninja and Vermillion, slowing all of them down. 

Jay: What is that? 

He asked while trying to hit the brakes, but they still drove into it and crashed when they got out. 

Cole: *slow* Jay! 

Edna: *slow* Son!

They picked themselves off the ground and Jay hopped back on the bike. 

Jay: Stay here, Dad.

Ed: W-What are you gonna do?

Jay: It's like you said: never give up.

Ed: Well, son, that's before I saw everyone slow to a snail's pace.

Jay: Which is why we modified the bike.

Ed: Oh.

Jay: Lightning speed! 

He shouted as he drove toward the bubble. Jay grabbed his mother and knocked the Blade out, making them go back to normal speed. 

Cole: Way to go, Jay!

Kai: Talk about making a comeback!

Jay zooms away unable to slow down his bike as he yelled out to the others.

Jay: SORRY, I LEFT YOU BEFORE, CAN'T STOP! PLEASE HELP MY DAD AND GET THE BLADE! SEE YOU BACK AT THE TEMPLE!

Kai takes the opportunity to grab the Time Blade from the ground just before Raggmunk could grab it. 

Kai: Looking for this? Catch!

He tossed the Time Blade to Zane and he tosses it to Nya, as she tosses it back to Kai as the three continued play keep away with the Time Blade. 

Zane: Whoops.

Nya: Over here! 

Kai: Haha! Close!

Zane: Nope. Almost!

Lloyd interrupted their little game, as he grabbed the Time Blade from the sky. 

Lloyd: Guys, quit messing around! We got the Blade! Let's get out of here!

Kai: *sighs* Remember how I said I like the way Lloyd is taking charge?

Nya: Yeah.

Kai: I take it back.

Blunck: After them! Go, go, go! Get the Time Blade!

He ordered the Vermillion as the snakes climbed into their vehicles and chased after the Ninja. 

Kai almost tripped over a Vermillion helmet as he  picks it and sees the same symbol. 

Kai: There's that symbol again!

He takes the helmet as Nya rushed towards him and pulled him with her, because he was slowing down. 

Nya: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! We're not gonna make it! We don't have enough time!

Lloyd: Yes we do. Everyone, behind me! We have all the time we need! 

He said as everyone got behind the green ninja as he uses the blade and fired a blast stopped the Vermillion as they slowed down. 

Raggmunk: *slow* No! 

He yelled slowly as Ed stared at the giant bubble in awe, as Lloyd returned back for him. 

Lloyd: Come on, Mr. Walker. That time bubble won't last long!

Ed: Will it last long enough for us to get these heaps in the shop for repairs?

He asked while gestured to the damaged and broken vehicles. 

Cole: Probably not.

Lloyd pointed at the Jet, as Alex was still inside as he watched them running towards him. 

Lloyd: The only damage to the jet is the port wing, which I can stabilize.

Zane: The only damage to the jet is the port wing, which I can stabilize.

Zane answered after he scanned the jet for any damages. 

Lloyd: Everybody else in!

He instructed and they went in, causing Alex to growl in anger as they get close to him. Cole sat in the front seat and he slowly made the jet fly. 

Cole: No, no, no! 

He yelled as he made a sharp turn to the right, avoided crashing into a rock. 

Cole: Pull up, pull up! Pull up, pull up! 

He managed to fly upright, as they made their way back to the Temple of Airjitzu. 

Cole: You call this stabilizing?

Zane: I'm trying!

Cole: Try harder! 

As the jet flew father away, the Vermillion were freed from the bubble as they watched the Ninja escape with a Time Blade. 

Raggmunk: Ah! What are we going to tell the Hands of Time?

Blunck: The moon was in our eyes?

Raggmunk: That's...not bad. Actually, yeah, let's go with that. 

Back at the Temple of Airjitzu, Lloyd smiled proudly as he held the Slow-motion Time Blade in his hand. While Alex was busy drinking a smoothie he grabbed last week. 

Lloyd: We did it! We got the Time Blade! We finally caught a break!

Cole: Nice work, Lloyd.

Nya: Did you guys see Jay take off on that bike? He was like greased lightning.

She joked, but nobody laughed. 

Nya: What? He had grease on his face. And he's the Lightning Ninja. Aw, come on! You would have laughed if Jay said it.

Kai: No, no, we wouldn't. 

Ed: I, uh, I thought it was funny, Nya. 

Nya: Thank you, Mr. Walker. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 125 11
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
1.1K 40 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
929 21 12
A year has passed since Wu was lost in time. Now, there's a problem! A criminal biker gang called the Sons of Garmadon seek to steal the 3 Oni masks...
695 5 13
This is book two for my Lego ninjago series.