Just Friends (Merder)

By heddaal

Meredith and Derek lived next door to each other growing up. Merediths mother died her first year of middle... More

1. Monday
2. Tuesday
3.Wednesday
4. Thursday
5. Friday
7. Sunday
9. Monday again

6. Saturday

173 7 2
By heddaal

They woke up, it was Saturday morning. Today was the day of the rehearsal dinner. It was only 7 am and breakfast wasnt until in 9am. They decided to stay in bed and talk for a while.

The last few days Mark had been really occupied with Addison. That meant Derek and Meredith spent more and more time together. They had gotten really close, and their was never an uncomfortable moment. They were either in an passionate conversation or sitting in a comfortable silence.

At 8 am they got ready and when out from the room. They walked through the house and out in the porch. There was a table set up. Everything was being prepared and a lot of people were running around.

They decided to go down to the river. In one of the threes there was a swing. Meredith sat down and Derek pushed her on the swing. She giggled as she felt the tickling in her stomach.

"So, I was thinking.." He trailed of.

"What?" She smiled.

"We might need a plan, I mean our closest family know we're are friends. But the others coming tonight doesn't.." He continued.

"Just spit it out!" She teased.

"What should we tell them? Should we say we are friends or make som fun out of the situation and fool them all?" He grinned.

"Oh, smart thinking Derek Shepherd! We should totally trick them. If you are up for it of course." She smiled at him wondering.

"I was hoping you would say that. So rules?" He smiled back

"Rules, okay. No flirting with others." She said.

"But with each other?" He grinned.

"Well, if we want to fool them we might need to." She grinned back.

"If you say so." He shook his shoulders. "What else? Hanging out at all times, no leaving the other behind!"

"I agree. And the plan stays between us, it is a secret." She agreed.

"A secret between us. Sounds dirty." He smirked.

"Hey, no mention of the word dirty" She stopped him.

"Why? What comes to mind when I way it? Dirty, drity, dirty-" He teased.

"Stop, it is almost 9 am. We should get back for breakfast." She interrupted him.

"Prude." He whispered.

They went back to the garden and sat down for breakfast.  Everything was delicious and everyone was exited for the evening event and of course the big day that was just around the corner.

They spend the day at walking around the landscape, playing with the kids and hanging out with Mark and Addison. When the clock strikes 4 pm it was finally time to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. They both went up to their room.

Meredith took and shower and blow dried her hair. She styled it in soft curled and put on a tiny amount of makeup. She got dresses in a blue and white sundress. Derek showered and styled his perfect raven curls. He was dressed in a white button-up and black slacks. They were both wearing silver jewellery. He was wearing the same loafers as he planned on wearing tomorrow and she was wearing a white strap sandal with a small heel.

When the both of them were ready they went out of the house, and into the old barn. It was all cleared out and decorated for the dinner. There was a big table in the middle and in the right corner was and open bar. The deepest part of the barn was decorated for the wedding reception.

"I am going to get a drink. You want something?" Derek smiled.

"I will come with you." Meredith smiled back and she placed her hand around his upper arm. She could feel his tight muscle trough the thin material of the button-up

"One double scotch single malt, please." Derek ordered.

"And for your lady?" The bartender asked.

"One espresso martini" She replied with a smile.

They took their drinks and sat down on a bench outside the barn. A drink was good to calm the nerves before the dinner.

The rest of the family arrived at the barn and they all started to mingle. There was a lot of people greeting and hugging them. They were as nice as they possibly could. After an hour of mingle they all sat down to eat the first course. It was all really fancy and everyone enjoyed it.

After the first course everyone went back to mingling. Meredith went to the bar to grab herself a glass of wine and a beer for Derek. When she looked in Dereks direction she saw him talking to a girl their age. She was tall, leggy and fabulous. Her brunette hair was flowing down her shoulders, Meredith could see her that her dress showed of her body. She suddenly became jealous, he broke two rules!

She walked towards Derek with the two drinks in her hands. This was her chance to mess with the brunette.

"I'm back!" She smiled at him and handed her the beer.

"Hi!" He smiled at her. "I was just talking to.."

"Rose" The brunette answered.

"Rose, right." He continued.

"Nice to meet you Rose. I'm Meredith, Derek's girlfriend." She said as she grabbed his upper arm again.

"Oh, right." She said sounding disappointed. She turned around and walked away.

"What is up with you? Jealous much?" He teased her.

"Jealous? Me? No, I don't get jealous. You broke two rules!" She said defending herself.

"Mhm, not jealous. I see. I didn't break the rules, she flirted with me not the other way around." He teased.

"Oh, we'll that is good." She sighed.

They walked around the room looking for Mark And Addison, but with no luck. They stood in the corner observing the room. Dereks hand wandered from the small of her back down to her butt. She narrowed her eyes at him and he just smirked back.

"If you want people to believe it, you need to improve on that acting of yours." He grinned.

"So what are you planning on doing? This acting of yours i mean." She moved closer to him, not moving his hand.

"I don't know yet, but i think we might need to practise a bit more." He teased.

Just as they were in the middle of the conversation the main course was presented. They all sat down and once again enjoyed the food. They listed to a few speeches before everyone stood back up.

They walked over to the bar and ordered two shots of tequila each. Derek didn't enjoy tequila, but Meredith did and he didn't want her to be drunk while he was sober.

They when outside. Derek dragged her to the back of the barn. It was still and just the privacy they needed

"So where we're we?" He smiled at her. "Right, practicing!"

"Right." She smiled back. She was stood leaning against the wall of the barn. He was stood in front of her. She was looking deep into his ocean blue eyes. He was looking between her emerald green eyes and her soft pink lips.

He leaned in slightly, pressing her up against the barn. She could feel his breathing against her face. Their faces was just a few centimetres apart. He leaned in further, and his lips brushed softly against hers. She kissed him back. His arms wandered to her lower back as she put her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue brushed against her lower lip. She opened her lips letting him in. Their tongues fought until the air went out. They both pulled away to take a couple of deep breaths.

"Wow!" She said quietly looking down on her feet.

"Wow?" He teased.

"I mean, good practise." She cleared her throat.

"You want to practise some more, make it really convincing?" He smirked as he leaned back down to her lips.

Their lips crashed together once more. This time with even more passion. Their tongues met instantly and she played with the curls in the back of his neck. He moved one of his hand up and down her side while the other was grabbing her butt. Her curves were amazing.

"I think this i really convincing." She smiled against his lips.

"I think so two." He smiled back.

They returned to the barn and ate dessert. Everyone was pretty drunk, including Derek and Meredith. The adults were at the bar and the children were all asleep in the house. Mark and Addison was outside the barn.

Derek was sitting on a chair in the corner of the barn with Meredith in his lap. He was stroking her thigh with one hand. His other her hand stroking her cheek gently.

"You want to practise some more?" He asked flirtatious.

"You know, you can just ask me if you want to kiss me." She teased.

"I know, it is just more fun this way" He smirked.

"True." She smiled, cupping his jaw in her hands and kissing him softly.

He quickly deepened the kiss. His tongue begging for entrance. They tongues fought for a while and their hands were all over each other's bodies. That's when she felt it. She felt him harden underneath her. He was poking her tight and she got a weird feeling in her stomach.

"Maybe we should get out of here?" He suggested with a rasp in his voice.

"Yeah, maybe we should." She said as the stood up and grabbed his hand. He was walking close behind her up to the house.

They walked up to the room and closed the door. He imminently pinned her against the wall kissing her hard. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and laid her down carefully. He laid between her legs and continued to make out with her.

His hand traved up her thigh and in under her dress. He was playing with the hem of her panties. She suddenly froze. She looked at him with wide eyes. He stopped and took his hand from under her dress as he saw her scared face. They both sobered up.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Uhm.. I don't know. I am scared." She admitted.

"Scared?" He repeated. "Of me?"

"No, of this." She said quietly and pointed between them.

"You had a bad experience?" He asked carefully.

"Not really. I haven't.. Uhm.." She trailed of.

"Meredith Elizabeth Grey!" He said shocked. "Are you a virgin?!"

"Yes." She said almost to quiet for Derek to hear it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Are you okay?" He asked genuinely.

"I mean, yeah. I always wanted it to mean something, doing it with someone special, you know?" She said not looking at him.

"Yeah, I understand." He said as he put a finger under her chin and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Hey! Don't apologise. I understand" He said gently.

"I mean I want to, and you know you are special to me. But we are drunk and this is you sisters wedding weekend. I don't want it to be a drunken mistake.." She said carefully.

"For the record, you and I, not a drunken mistake." he smirked at her.

"Okay." She answered.

"Okay." He repeated.

"I mean we can still practise, but i don't want to make things difficult for you." She said referring to his hardness.

"I would love to practise for a while and then go to bed and fall asleep here with you" He said with a yawn.

"I would love that too" She breathed.

They made out for a while and than got ready for bed. They were still a bit drunk and didn't care to look all over the suitcases for their pyjamas. Derek keep this boxers on, and climed under the sheets and put his hands behind his head. Meredith walked out of the bathroom wearing a robe. She walked over the room to the hangers and untied the robe. He turned his head the other way even if he wanted to look at her, and her beauty.

"We are not in middle school anymore, Derek." She said without turning to face him. "And you were under my dress less than an hour ago. So i don't think there is any need for you turning around just because I am in my underwear." She stated turning to look at him with a smirk on her face.

"I know, just didn't want to offend you." He smiled at her.

She took the robe off and walked over to the bed. He watched her beauty as she walked trough the room. She climbed into the bed with him. He immediately moved closer to her to spoon her. They just laid like that, their breathes slowing down.

"Night, Derek" She said quietly.

"Sleep tight, Mer" He answered with a whisper as he kissed her temple.

A/N
*I'm so sorry for posting late, also sorry it their are any spelling mistakes. I forgot to read it through earlier today and now it is 2 am and I am drunk. Side note! They kissed and almost did it!!

This chapter was almost twice as long as the rest do them. I hope you enjoyed this part and don't forget to  vote!! Get ready for the big day in the next chapter, i am guessing it is going to be longer as well. Thanks for reading*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
107K 1.9K 35
Clarke's mother married Marcus Kane. Bellamy's father. The boy who is always a sarcastic, cocky, jerk. On top of not getting along with him, they sh...
53K 891 26
Derek Shepherd is a senior in high school and Meredith Grey is only a freshman in high school. Meredith has big dreams and hopes but will her depress...
47.4K 1.2K 81
🎶 Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha Wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha 🎶 Max Verstappen x FOC All rights reserved...