Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[103]

5.1K 149 40
By __MicroCosmos__

Jin slammed the car door and ran inside the home like he is chasing someone! Tae saw his concern and he was visibly shaken. He was afraid for him but he is more scared thinking about Jungkook. Is he really alright? Did something bad happen to him? Why Jin hyung is being that much worried? He sighed and followed his hyung inside the home...

Jin dashed inside and went straight to the stairs startling Namjoon and Hoseok who was in living room. They turned back and only found Jin running upstairs! They stood up confused as hell.

Hoseok: Is that Jin hyung?

Namjoon: Yeah! But what happened to him suddenly?

Hoseok shrugged and just then Taehyung entered. He looked tired and exhausted, of course it was a long tiring day for him! Although Namjoon and Hoseok is a bit upset with him for earlier incident, they still felt bad for the younger. Taehyung is a young doctor and sometimes it's too much for him to handle everything. After all he is also a human and second makhne of his family, right?

Namjoon walked near him.

Namjoon: Tae? Are you ok?' Tae looked at both of them and slightly nodded.

Hoseok patted his back, 'It's ok Tae. We are not angry with you, hmm? You can feel free.'

Taehyung looked at them with sadden eyes, 'You will be angry again...' he mumbled and they frowned.

Namjoon: Huh? What do you mean?

~KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!' everyone flinched on the loud deep groan coming from the head of upstairs. They all looked back and saw Seokjin standing in the top of staircase, fuming in anger and throwing daggers to Taehyung. Tae sighed and looked at his other hyungs who can't be more confuse today...

-That's what I meant.' He mumbled sadly and slowly walked upstairs to obey his eldest hyung by head hanging low...

.

Jin entered Jungkook's room with a panting state, he went straight inside the room without any warning and found the makhne in bed. He rushed near the boy who was curling himself with blanket and still trembling in coldness. His eyes are closed and he is blabbering something, looks like he is not even in his right sense.

Jin touched Jungkook's forehead and gasped while he sensed the burning hot sensation in his skin. Jungkook is having a very high fever, he is literary burning! It's not only the effect of vaccine, it's also because he cried and stressed a lot and maybe the pain also...Jin sighed seeing how red and fluffy the cheeks are!

Jin softly caressed Jungkook's cheek and called him, 'Kookie? Baby wake up please?'

Jungkook slowly opened the eyes and looked at his hyung with drippy eyes, 'J-Jin hyung?'

Jin: yes Bub? How are you feeling?

Jungkook: H-hyung....H-hurts.' He said and that breaks Jin's heart. He caressed Jungkook's hair.

Jin: where baby?'

Jungkook coughed, 'Hand...in my back...everywhere hyung.' He said with teary eyes and Jin quickly pecked his forehead.

Jin: It will be gone, ok? Now hyung is here, hmm?

Jungkook nodded softly.

Jin: are you feeling cold?

Jungkook: A bit.

Jin: Ok wait.' He brought another blanket and covered Jungkook with it too. He caressed his cheek once more time and stared at him with loving eyes.

Jin: I will come back in two minutes ok? Stay like a good boy here for me, yeah?'

Jungkook nodded obediently and Jin went out after kissing his hair once more. Kim Taehyung! You are so dead for today...

.

.

Taehyung walked up and stood in front of Jin with shaky heart and looked down to his feet.

Jin crossed his arms and looked at him with fire eyes, 'Do you know why I'm angry now?'

Tae shook his head, 'N-no hyung. Is he sick?'

Jin: Sick? SICK? That will be a less word to describe his state. He is burning and he said his hand and back hurting so much! And whose fault is this?'

Tae bit his lower lip, 'M-mine.' He whispered.

~What's happening here?'

They all looked at the owner and found Yoongi, behind him Jimin and others are coming upstairs. Tae gulped hardly once he saw Jimin's blank face and quickly looked down again.

Yoongi: Hyung? What happened now? How's Jungkook?

Jin: Now? You know the incident?'

Jimin nodded, 'Hobi hyung called me and said what happened in university.' He said glaring at Tae who just want to disappear by now. Now everything is his fault? Why Jungkook didn't cooperate first? Then it wouldn't be that hard!

Jin: Oh. Yeah Jungkook is not good at all...' all of their face dropped in worry.

Hoseok: What happened?

Jin told them everything and they all felt like dying in concern and sad for the youngest.

Yoongi turned to Hoseok and Namjoon, 'You two was in home for a reason. Why didn't you check on him?' he said cold tone and them looked down feeling guilty.

Namjoon: H-hyung he said to let him be alone-

Yoongi: AND YOU DID!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE IS FREAKING IN PAIN!

Hoseok felt tears on his cheeks, 'S-sorry hyung.'

Yoongi just rolled his eyes in anger and walked towards the makhne's room. Jimin followed him. Jin sighed and grabbed his younger wrist hardly, pulling him with him. Tae whimpered slightly by the sudden act, but silently let Jin do whatever he wants. Other two was following from behind, still feeling guilty so much.

Jin pushed Taehyung inside Jungkook's room and Tae stumbled and somehow gained his balance. He looked at his makhne with guilty eyes who was already asleep due to the heavy fever, he is not aware of his surroundings.

Jin: You are a doctor. Check him and tell me what you see?' Jin ordered and Tae whimpered. He really wanna run away from here, he is feeling suffocated that how everyone is blaming him and also he can see how much pale and ill Jungkook is looking right now. He can't take it anymore!

Tae: H-hyung-

Jin: NOW Tae.' And Tae was left by no other chances! He walked near the bed and kneeled beside Jungkook's head side. He checked Jungkook with shaky hands while other hyungs of him was checking at him with sharp glare.

Jungkook opened his eyes half once Tae's cold hands touched his skin, 'H-hyung?'

Tae caressed his forehead and said softly, 'It's ok Kookie. It's just hyungs...you can sleep, no worry hmm?'

Jungkook nodded and again closed his eyes and fell asleep in no time.

Tae gulped once he finished checking him and then slowly turned to Jin, who was leaning against the door frame, looking straight to Taehyung.

Jin: So?

Tae looked down, digging whole in the ground....staying quiet. Jin sighed knowing he is too much scared and guilty to talk.

Jin: Taehyung. Go to my room and wait for hyung. You know the position, don't you?'

Tae nodded quickly and went out from the room without looking up for once. He went to Jin's room and quickly went on the position, kneeling in corner and both hands up in the air...waiting for his hyungs to come.

It became ten minutes in that position when the door opened revealing someone, Tae looked up to see who is it. He was expecting Jin but....

Tae's heart skipped a beat and he suddenly started feeling dizzy seeing the person in front...

It's Jimin...

-

-

-

[Just a off topic; but i wanna ask, how many of you are reading my New book 'the bond that sticks us together'? It's my personal favorite nowadays and I'm very much fond with the theme...I can assure it gonna be a cute and loving story despite of other mafia stories of BTS...If you are interested please check on it and Please let me know your opinion...

love ya']

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...