Omegle Conversations

By katnisspotter1

Just what the title says. Hope you enjoy. More

Baby (Literally)
On The House
Blind Man, Seeing Man
Ice Cream Shop
Spit It Out
Fever
Bethlem Royal
Farm Boy
Classical Music
H/M
York
Clown
Captains
Peter Pan
Mystic High
Cannot Tell
Styles Triplets
Pride
Out And Proud
Cuddling
Babydoll
Markers
Threesome
Demon Boy
Over A Hundred
Camera
Witch
Cookies and Pasta
Cocoa
'Arry
Spankings
Seamless
Long Time Apart
Publicity
Garden
Paper Towns
Slut
Late Chinese
Expensive Clothes
Virginity
Phantom Styles
NSFW
Religious Harry
Dancer & Boxer
Dom Louis
Louis V. Jacket
Male Companionship
Kitty Baby
Help From A Journalist
Free Hot Chocolate
Louis The Virginity Collector
Mutual Attraction Marred By A God
Pixie Louis
Black And Blue Birds
Sweet Kitty
Vampire Harry
F*ggot
Blueberry Muffin
Banter
Biker Harry
Kidnapped Princess
Strangers
Skittish Omega
Alpha LL & Omega NH
Ungodly Way
Drag Queen
Eroda
Alpha Pup
Surprise Baby
Rookie
Late Heat

Driving

34 0 0
By katnisspotter1

Prompt: Credit To Owner

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like larry stylinson.

You: (Genderswap! Louis) Louis Tomlinson was a happily married wealthy woman who worked hard to keep the family in comfort and prosperity, living as a housewife. Her youngest son was a good boy who got good grades, played sports, and was always kind. Her older son, however... well, he used to be like that too. But ever since he'd turned seventeen, he had changed. He got a couple tattoos without Louis' permission or knowledge, as well as a couple of piercings. He skipped school, his grades were shit, and whenever he came home he smelled of smoke and liquor. He'd also become mouthy, always arguing with Louis and her husband when they'd once gotten along so well. On one nice morning, Louis was in the kitchen in a bathrobe, having just finished her morning shower. Her husband had stepped out to drive her younger son to school, and was now on his way to work. But Louis' older son was still in bed. Louis knew he was probably (definitely) going to be late. She decided to go wake him up, even though she knew he would yell at her for it. She walked upstairs, tying the robe tighter around her curvy figure, and knocked at the door, calling out, "Hun, its time to get up! You're going to be late to school!" Harry groaned loudly, flipping over on the bed so he was facing away from the door. "I'm not going to fucking school today!" He shouted back. (You're Louis)

Stranger: Reading. x

You: Thanks

Stranger: It won't show me typing, by the way. x

You: Okay x

Stranger: Louis' arms dropped flat against her sides at her sons response. It was like that all the time, and she even read about all these teenage rebel years. Harry should be going to school, regardless. Because of his absences, he'd miss out on key education and not pass his exams ; and would leave his parents to pay the fine for skipping school. A sigh. "Harry. I'm not repeating myself. Please get up or you'll get grounded." Louis spoke back, rolling his eyes as she opened her eldest sons bedroom door. The usual sight of Harry in bed made her sigh a little, again. Lazy, were the teenagers now. She understood, of course, how exhausting it all was - because she still was a teenager a few years ago. "Get up. Now."

You: Harry shook his head, pulling his blankets up and over his body. He was not going to be getting up any time soon. "No." He answered with another grumble, shaking his head. He was not going to go anywhere except downstairs maybe, to get food. Otherwise he was staying right there in that bed. "If I'm grounded does that mean that I can't leave my room and therefore not go to school anymore?" He shot back. He knew his mum would understand how this felt, as she had been a teenager before too, but she was a parent now and therefore the rebellious teenager's enemy.

Stranger: Louis exhaled, with her cheeks puffed up with the air. "Harold." She stared down at the boy, eyebrows pulled together with her lips set with a small frown. When did he even turn seventeen? A day of school every now and again was fine, to cool down the stress, but Harry was stepping over the line. He missed the past few days, and Louis wasn't going to let him anymore. "Don't try to be smart with me. Now, get up from bed before I tell your dad. Remember, you're the child here." Lou added, her tone sharp and a little bit too strict. Either way, that's how you spoke to an angry teenager. Kind words were already tiring Louis, just because nothing worked on Harry anymore. All he ever did was get into trouble, which, in time, got more and more frustrating.

You: Harry rolled his eyes, grumbling incoherently to himself as she spoke. "Louis." He replied in the same tone, knowing she hated it when either of her children called her by anything other than Mum or Mummy. "I'm not trying to be smart, that's why I'm not going to school." He rolled his eyes to himself. "Seventeen isn't a child. And I think you mean my brother's dad because he's certainly not mine." It was true. Harry's real dad had skipped out on the family, leaving Louis to take care of Harry alone. Harry had felt left out ever since his mum had gotten remarried and his brother was born, feeling like he didn't belong.

Stranger: Louis caught the middle of her top lip between his teeth, to hold back any comments that would come out as inappropriate. "You can move out if you're not a child anymore, can't you." She said simply, and walked to the window so she could open up the curtains, to let light in for once. She took a quick look at the posters that now were covering the bedroom walls. "If I were you, I'd appreciate anyone calling you their son. Now, please, get up. I /will/ drag you out of bed." She warned, tightening her robe around her waist before letting her damp hair down. "And I'm being serious. It's ten past nine already!"

You: Harry rolled his eyes again. He would be happy to move out. Maybe he just wouldn't come home that afternoon. He groaned at the light, burying his face in the pillow before he froze at her words. It had been implied but she'd never actually said it to his face before. He sat up, throwing the covers off of his body so every tattoo and every piercing was exposed for her to see. "What the fuck is /that/ supposed to mean?" He snapped. He couldn't help it. She'd touched a nerve. "'I'd appreciate anyone calling you their son'? What the hell, Mum?"

Stranger: Louis wasn't sure whether to listen to her son, or to look at all the awful tattoos and piercings that he somehow got. She wasn't aware. "Don't swear at me. I'm your mum, have some respect." She spoke back, shaking her head. The question that Harry asked remained unanswered. "Take out all those piercings and don't show me these tattoos. You're seventeen, for godness sake. Get a grip, and off to school." Louis shrugged as she spoke, and looked at the mess that was scattered across the floor. "You won't be leaving the house after school. I'll even pick you up. This room will be spotless."

You: "Why should I have any fucking respect for you when you don't have any for me?" Harry answered, shaking his head as well to mock her. He just rolled his eyes and finally got up, throwing on his ripped skinny jeans and stuffing his feet into his boots before getting dressed the rest of the way, hiding his messy hair in a beanie. He figured he would go just to shut her up but leave before she could come and get him. He'd done it before. "Yeah, okay." He chuckled. "This room will be spotless if you clean it." He grabbed his bag and stood there, just looking at her. "Well? I thought we were going?" He imitated her voice as she just stood there.

Stranger: "Because I'm your mum - it's basic respect. Don't talk back!" Louis raised her voice at Harry, just looking at him when he mimicked her. "Very mature for a seventeen year old. You won't be leaving your room after school until you clean your room up. I'm not your maid." She spoke under her breath, jaw slightly tensing at her sons stoping imitations. "Go have breakfast. I'll go get dressed. Don't you /dare/ to leave the house without me. Brush your hair and teeth, you filthy boy." Louis added, and left Harry's room to go to her own one and get dressed.

You: Harry rolled his eyes, wanting to say something but that would be too rude so he just kept his mouth shut. "Yeah, okay." He chuckled, shaking his head. That was funny. He wouldn't be leaving his room, sure. "Hm. Maybe I will and maybe I won't." He shrugged, making his way down the stairs. He did take care to brush his hair out with his fingers, feeling very self-conscious after she said that. He bit his lip really hard, brushing his teeth before grabbing himself a banana for breakfast. "C'mon, Mum, you're making me even later!" He shouted up the stairs after she hadn't come down for two minutes.

Stranger: Louis did that half shut eye roll because Harry was getting on her nerves, it was obvious. Just when Harry shouted for her after two minutes, she groaned quietly to herself. "Drive the car out of the garage for me!" She shouted back, rushing her clothes on, and not bothering with putting makeup on. Actually, she didn't trust Harry in her car alone. Good job she had her keys in the fridge, so she went downstairs to get them from there. "I want you to ask your teachers if a meeting with them would be fine." She said, whilst putting her shoes on, keys between her lips.

You: Harry grinned a little when she said to pull the car out. He hadn't gotten to drive their car too much because apparently they didn't trust him with it. A lot of his friend's parents let him drive their cars though, so he had a ton of practice. He was ready to take his test, he just needed his mum to see it. He sighed when she already had the keys, disappointed. "Can I drive to school?" He asked, looking a bit excited. He wanted her to tell him that he did a good job at driving if nothing else. "I will. All of them, promise." He even tossed the banana peel in the garbage, just hoping she would let him drive.

Stranger: Louis looked up at her son with a small half smile. She'd never let him take her car, the poor boy. "You want to drive to school? Harry, you can't. I'm driving you to school, you've got your own savings account to pay for your test and theory." Louis said, head shaking a little. As she unlocked the front door, she left it open so Harry would lock the doors as she went to get her car. Probably do some shopping later, always happened after taking the boys to school.

You: Harry felt his excitement heighten at her smile and the question but it came crashing down after she said no. He sighed heavily, shaking his head a bit himself. He figured that he would just get one of his friends to take him over to the place where he could take his test and then show it off to her. He locked the doors behind them, leaving the key under the mat like always before getting in the passenger seat. "Can I please drive to school? You've never even seen me drive, Mum. Please?" He tried to beg a little bit more.

Stranger: Louis had to bring the seat close to wheel, and put her glasses on to see the road better. "Harold, stop it." She muttered under her breath, not quite paying attention to him as she messed around with the radio. "You have no idea how to drive - is there any cars coming? I can't see." Lou asked Harry, which was pretty ironic to ask as she just claimed that Harry could drive, when she couldn't even use the mirrors properly. The only time Harry would be allowed to drive would be in his step dad's car, with Louis to tell him off for anything wrong.

You: Harry sighed heavily and checked in each of the mirrors, even looking behind them to be absolutely sure. "No, Mum, nothing's coming." He sighed again, putting his seatbelt on. He just stayed quiet as she drove, mumbling under his breath. He just wanted to prove himself to her somehow but it was hard when all she'd come to expect from him was nothing. That was mostly his fault, he knew, and he hated himself for it.

Stranger: Louis hummed along to the songs that were playing on the radio, occasionally grumbling an insult under her nose at those awful drivers out there. "Did you take your packed lunch? I'm not sure, but I think that Theo took your crisps." She asked, taking her wallet when they arrived by the school's teacher parking. Too bad she didn't know. "Ask your teachers for a meeting with me and dad, please. And stay out of trouble. Dad will probably pick you up later, don't want to smell smoke." She went on and on, giving him a tenner so the boy could buy himself something to drink later, following with a quick kiss on his cheek.

You: "Course he did." Harry grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Yeah I got my lunch." It was in his bag. He knew that she was in the wrong parking lot but he didn't say anything about it. "Yeah. Okay." He said after everything she said, sighing softly as he took the money he was given. He grumbled quietly to himself, sighing. He leaned over and kissed her cheek back, something he was sure would surprise her, before leaving the car. He went through his day, buying a drink and keeping the change, asking his teachers about meetings with his mum. Finally he got in the car with his stepdad, trying to ignore the scolding he got as soon as he got in. Apparently his mum had told him about his tattoos and piercings and the man was not happy about it.

Stranger: Louis was really happy when Harry kissed her cheek. He was always a mummy's boy, but he recently closed up with any emotions and didn't even talk about it, so. The day went on quick, and she almost cried when she saw how messy Harry's room was. Which caused her husband to be even more annoyed with Harry, not mentioning the whole tattoo and piercing thing. "Your mum isn't happy with you. Neither am I. God. What's gotten into you?" Liam said pretty loudly, watching the road instead of Harry, because that was way more important. Killing both of them wasn't much of a plan at the moment. They didn't annoy Louis as much yet.

You: Harry was glad that his baby brother wasn't in the car. He'd already been dropped off at home and he hated it when he had to hear his stepbrother fight with his real parents. He hated to put him through that. "Cock. That's what's gotten into me. Lots of cock." He was kidding of course but it would just be hilarious to hear what he had to say about it. "I got the tattoos and pericings because I wanted to, and don't worry. Used my own savings account so you don't have to worry about me using your money, Liam." He refused to call him his dad. No matter how many times he was asked. He didn't do it.

Stranger: Liam only glanced over at Harry, with a stern face. Poor Harry would be grounded for as long Louis remembered about it. "It's dad to you, not Liam." He said sharply, quickly but carefully parking into the garage before he waited for Harry to get out first. He didn't trust the teenager. Theo and Louis were just watching the telly, because dinner was ready if anyone wanted it, and the two were finished already. Pretty good news. Liam was the first one to enter the house, and of course, Louis made sure to stick a note to Harry's bedroom door to tell him to clean his room up.

You: "Sorry Liam." Harry replied, getting out and slamming the door behind him. He pushed past Liam, managing a little smile and wave at Theo so he thought that things were okay. He made his way up to his room, groaning at the note. He went ahead and got started, just to make them a little less pissed off at him. He only left the room to take trash to the kitchen or dirty clothes to the laundry room. He had to pass them every time but he was careful not to speak or make eye contact with any of them except Theo. He just kept smiling at him, which made the baby boy giggle. At least someone in the house liked him.

Stranger: Honestly, Louis didn't know what was going on with Harry. She knew that her and Liam were a bit harsh on him, but he got himself into trouble all the time. It was tiring. "Eat dinner, I left it in the kitchen for you. Just reheat it." Louis spoke up, whilst cleaning her glasses because Liam had the need to touch them with his filthy fingers. "It's rude to not say anything when you enter a room, Harry. " Liam pushed his words in, to which Theo frowned at, because he never saw any bad in his big brother. He'd play with him and be nice, all the good stuff in him.

You: Harry would have said a cuss word the next time he came down if Theo wasn't in there. He put his dinner in the microwave for about five minutes, coming back into the room while it was heating and making a point to say "Hello!" really loud, smiling when his little brother laughed again. "Hi buddy." He walked over to him, completely ignoring his mum and Liam, lifting Theo up. He moved out of the adults way, holding him on his hip. He gave him a little boop on the nose, giggling. "How was your day today, hm? Have fun at school?" He asked, taking care to hold him just the correct way so he didn't get told off.

Stranger: Louis jumped a little when Harry showed up with his loud 'hello'. That boy would be the death of him, and Liam just shook his head. At least Theo appreciated Harry's enthusiasm. "Mhmm. I took your crisps, 'cause dad ate mine." He said with the biggest smile, bursting into laughter when his nose got bopped. It was cute, sometimes, when Harry was nice to people. But then he turned into this quiet, rude teenager with insults flying out of his mouth.

You: "That's okay, bud. You should have told me, though, I didn't have any crisps at all." He pouted. "You wouldn't like it if I took your crisps without asking, would you?" He hummed, giving his nose a little kiss as well. He carried the little boy into the kitchen when he heard the microwave ding. "Do you want some of my dinner, bud? You can have all of my vegetables." He teased, rolling his eyes when he heard Liam come into the kitchen. He figured it was because Liam thought that Harry might do something to Theo which was stupid.

Stranger: Theo scrunched his nose up at the thought of eating all of Harry's vegetables. He didn't want anymore, his mum already made him eat spinach that day and now he couldn't bear eating Harry's. "Don't want to. Eewww." Theo said, which made Liam raise an eyebrow. "Theodore, you've got homework, don't you." Liam said, and with that, the little boy has wriggled out of Harry's arms and made his way to his own room with a small pout. No little kid should do their homework when they had an opportunity to play. Wasn't fair.

You: Harry giggled and was going to keep on teasing him about the spinach before Liam said he had to go do homework. He sighed and set the kid down, letting him go. He got out his dinner and started to eat, raising his eyes up to look at Liam. "We were talking about him eating my spinach, by the way." He said. "Just a little joke. And right now his homework is coloring so I think he's alright to not be made to do it right now."

Stranger: Liam made himself a coffee, and only turned around to look at Harry when the kettle was boiling. "I'm sure that you've got homework to do, too. Wouldn't want your mum to be even more stressed after the meeting with your teachers when they say you haven't done your homework. " Liam murmured, only to be stopped with the talking when Louis popped up with a snuggle against the kitchen counter. Out of nowhere. She glanced over at Harry. "You need to eat your spinach, Harold." She pointed out, with a small smile.

You: "I finished my homework in class." He replied. "Room's clean too." He kept eating, finishing up everything but the spinach. He was planning on popping by Theo's room holding the spinach, just to make him laugh some more. "I know, Mum." He bit his lip before just eating it, even going over and starting on the dishes. He never did the dishes. "I was wondering if you guys would let me drive sometime. Like, tonight, maybe." He said, looking over at his mum and Liam as he hopped for a yes.

Stranger: It was safe to say that Louis was pretty surprised that Harry cleaned his dishes. So was Liam, although he wasn't so happy about letting Harry drive. "He asked nicely." Louis told Liam, whom just sighed a little. "Mm. Yeah. Maybe, as you said, Harry." Liam shrugged, took his mug of tea, and went off upstairs to probably do his own homework. Louis looked at Harry with a small cheeky smile. "My little boy's driving. I remember when you started to walk. Look at you now. My baby."

You: Harry sighed softly and started to dry off the dishes as well, putting them away. "Thanks." He figured he would just take that as an answer but get his friend to take him to get his learner's tomorrow. "Well I'm not really driving since neither of you have let me do it yet but yeah." He gave her a smile to show that he was joking, finishing up. "My teachers said that tomorrow after school would be a good time to meet up. When I said you wanted to talk to all of them they said that they could still all do it tomorrow. So you'll have to see all seven."

Stranger: Louis had to jump up a few times so she could sit on the counter top, to look at her son. "All seven. Yeah, okay. You know, I expect good behaviour and grades from you, Harry. You're so bright, and these angry outbreaks are only making it worse." Lou said, cocking her head to the side to get her hair fall into the right place. Yeah, well, it was a shame Harry no longer cared about his education, and because of his bad grades, his pocket money got cut down so much Louis genuinely felt bad. He was her mummy's boy, Liam didn't understand that.

You: "I know you do." Harry replied. Little did she know he was quite different at school than what he was at home as well. They had just lowered their expectations of him so much that they didn't believe it. The only thing he did at school anymore was skip or get in trouble for stupid things like being late. His grades were phenomenal at the moment. "I think you'll see when you talk to them." He would let it be a surprise, wanting to be able to see her face when she saw how wrong she was. "But anyway, can I drive tonight? Please?" He pleaded. "It doesn't even have to be on the main roads, just around the neighborhood.

Stranger: Every parent wanted their kid to do the best in school, and it wasn't different in their family. "Hm. I don't know, your dad's a bit annoyed today. Maybe tomorrow, or something. You're only seventeen. I've only had my drivers licence at twenty two - ish. I can take you to parties, or you and your girlfriend to dates. Am a cool mum. Init." Louis said with a small laugh, getting off the counter so she could get herself a chocolate bar from the sweetie drawer. Harry was way too eager to start driving, although he didn't need it. Friends were near, he didn't have a job or anything.

You: Harry sighed heavily. "I know I'm seventeen, Mum. But I'll need to be able to drive at some point." He pointed out, biting his lip. He finished up putting away the last of the dishes. "I don't have a girlfriend, Mum. She actually broke up with me yesterday. That's why I didn't want to go to school today." He didn't bother to add that he didn't tell her because he knew she wouldn't care, but that was pretty much what it was. "But anyway. I'll have to start driving at some point. Goodnight." He turned and made his way up the stairs to his bedroom, getting ready to do his leftover homework.

Stranger: Louis looked at Harry with a confused face. "Oh. I liked her. Saw her Facebook. Looked ever so lovely." Louis mumbled with a mouthful of chocolate, not so happy. "Goodnight, boo. I love you." She added, this time a little quieter, and walked around the house to see if anything was wrong. In the end, by ten, Theo was asleep, only Louis and Liam talking and messing about. Bit unusual as it was late, but yeah, sometimes it happened.

You: Harry had finished his homework and had even set out his things for school the next day. All he had to do was get up and get dressed and eat. Now he was in the shower and he couldn't hear anyone there so he started to stroke himself, biting his lip quite hard. He tried to make sure no one could hear when he did this but sometimes it happened. He was a seventeen year old boy, after all.

Stranger: In the end, Liam's shit mood reflected on anything and he wouldn't even snuggle up before bed. So, the two laid in opposites side of the bed. It wouldn't happen, sleeping apart, and the two just waited for Harry to fall asleep in silence. Not complete silence, there was quiet bickering and complaining, but it was normal. Happened every evening, between every couple everywhere. The occasional noises from Harry were ignored, probably because Liam didn't have the best hearing and Louis would be too embarrassed to tell Harry off.

You: Harry finished up soon after, brushing his hair and his teeth afterwards. He went to bed in just his boxers and sighed, staying up for God knows how long on his phone, texting his friends. He had to be at school tomorrow for those meetings but he could still sleep in. Except this time, he was up before any of them. He got up, got dressed, made coffee for all of them and even went ahead and put together lunches for him and Theo. He smiled at his mum when she came down the stairs in her bathrobe. "Hi Mum."

Stranger: It was hard to detect when Harry was asleep, but the two still stayed up until early in the morning doing their business. Liam would be sleeping until late, probably. But Louis had to be up. "Morning, sweetie." Louis yawned as she spoke, taking her coffee with a 'thank you', and made packed lunch for her husband too, because Harry had to miss him out. "Since when are you the first one up?"

You: "Since today, apparently." Harry shrugged, sipping his coffee with his pinkie raised. "I dunno why, just didn't feel like sleeping in." He shrugged. "You want me to get Theo up?" He offered, figuring that Liam would be asleep for a while after last night. He'd heard enough to know what was happening and so he decided that he would help his mum out more. Not only would it help them think differently of him it would help her too.

Stranger: Louis looked at Harry with a small laugh. "You're being a good boy, it's a strange feeling. Go wake him up, love. I'm too old to go up the stairs. " She said with her eyes down on her cup, and made cereal for Theo, because the boy always had quite an appetite in the morning. It was adorable. For Harry, it was toast with cheese. Liam could help himself out, Louis was getting quite annoyed with his laziness, so she copied Harry's rebellious self at times. Worked, unless an argument started out. Not so nice, although it was usually made up for quietly.

You: "No you're not." Harry leaned over and kissed her cheek, heading up the stairs. He gave Theo little raspberries on his tummy to wake him up laughing. He helped the boy get dressed, picking him up so they could brush teeth together before heading down to eat. "Hi Mummy!" The boys greeted together. Harry set Theo down by his cereal and picked up his toast to eat, glancing at the time. "It feels really weird to be up this early. How do you do it?" He asked with a little laugh, mostly joking.

Stranger: Louis laughed and rolled her eyes a little, then brushed her hair to start getting ready for the meeting. Really stressed, she was, about this. She didn't know whether to expect to be hopeful or to just give up on Harry. "You'll get used to it when you have kids." Louis laughed, giving Theo an Eskimo kiss, which made both of them giggle. Within half an hour, Theo was in his school uniform, waiting for Louis because she was getting ready for /ages/.

You: "I suppose so." He chuckled. Harry had enough time to have a second piece of toast with cheese and a banana for breakfast. He liked this getting up early thing if it meant he could eat. He and Theo were playing and being silly together as they waited on Louis, their bags and things already in the car. All they needed was the driver. "Mummy, come on, we're going to be late!" Harry teased her, since it was usually the other way around.

Stranger: Louis needed to know which rings looked better, the ones with a purple gem or a faint pink one. And Liam was no help at all, which was normal after a few hours of messing around. "Shut up." Louis called back to Harry, and was soon downstairs putting her jacket on. If it was going to rain and fuck Lou's straightened hair up, she's cry. Sooner or later, all three of them were in the car and Theo was telling the story of how he was the best in football yesterday in school. Proud mum. She took Alfie into school, and returned to the car to Harry ; all nervous about the meeting. "You want to drive?"

You: Harry laughed at that, helping Theo into the car. He hummed as he got comfortable, feeling proud at the his little brother's story as well. "Yes.' He said, eyes wide with excitement. He and his mum switched seats and he did everything like he was supposed to do when he took the test. Seatbelt, mirrors, everything. He drove into the school parking lot, even getting a good parking spot out of the teacher's lot and parking perfectly. He glanced over at his mum to see her face as he gave her back the keys.

Stranger: Louis was so, so proud. Harry was a better driver than Louis was, quite literally. "Wow. I'm shocked. You're so good. Will need to tell dad about that, won't I." Louis said with a big smile, taking her keys back. Harry never failed to make her smile, it was obvious now. Biggest mummy's boy around. She'd probably be buying him a car within a month, that's how proud she was of his driving.

You: "Thank you." Harry gave a grin just as big as hers, unable to help himself. He was really happy that she was so proud of him, and she was sure that it was only going to get better when she heard about his grades. The one downside would be the skipping and the lateness but that wouldn't happen anymore, he'd make sure of it. "I'd really like it if you told Dad." He let himself say it, even though it felt weird. He would have to start doing it.

Stranger: Louis smiled back and got out of the car, over the moon. Harry called Liam dad. Proper dad. Never happened, literally never. When Louis first told Harry about Liam, he called him Liam. Not even after the wedding he called him dad. "Bloody hell. You're getting taller than me." Louis said as she walked beside Harry, making sure that her watch didn't look wonky. "Lead the way, honey. And I'd like to see the awful friends that made you rebel." Louis said once they we're let into the reception of the school, looking around at the year group photos. Decent school.

Stranger: (sorry. do you have kik?)

You: (yeah, sigh101)

Stranger: (can I message you on there instead?)

You: (yeah)

Stranger has disconnected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
53M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
246K 7K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
169K 1K 188
Mature content