Driving

Prompt: Credit To Owner

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like larry stylinson.

You: (Genderswap! Louis) Louis Tomlinson was a happily married wealthy woman who worked hard to keep the family in comfort and prosperity, living as a housewife. Her youngest son was a good boy who got good grades, played sports, and was always kind. Her older son, however... well, he used to be like that too. But ever since he'd turned seventeen, he had changed. He got a couple tattoos without Louis' permission or knowledge, as well as a couple of piercings. He skipped school, his grades were shit, and whenever he came home he smelled of smoke and liquor. He'd also become mouthy, always arguing with Louis and her husband when they'd once gotten along so well. On one nice morning, Louis was in the kitchen in a bathrobe, having just finished her morning shower. Her husband had stepped out to drive her younger son to school, and was now on his way to work. But Louis' older son was still in bed. Louis knew he was probably (definitely) going to be late. She decided to go wake him up, even though she knew he would yell at her for it. She walked upstairs, tying the robe tighter around her curvy figure, and knocked at the door, calling out, "Hun, its time to get up! You're going to be late to school!" Harry groaned loudly, flipping over on the bed so he was facing away from the door. "I'm not going to fucking school today!" He shouted back. (You're Louis)

Stranger: Reading. x

You: Thanks

Stranger: It won't show me typing, by the way. x

You: Okay x

Stranger: Louis' arms dropped flat against her sides at her sons response. It was like that all the time, and she even read about all these teenage rebel years. Harry should be going to school, regardless. Because of his absences, he'd miss out on key education and not pass his exams ; and would leave his parents to pay the fine for skipping school. A sigh. "Harry. I'm not repeating myself. Please get up or you'll get grounded." Louis spoke back, rolling his eyes as she opened her eldest sons bedroom door. The usual sight of Harry in bed made her sigh a little, again. Lazy, were the teenagers now. She understood, of course, how exhausting it all was - because she still was a teenager a few years ago. "Get up. Now."

You: Harry shook his head, pulling his blankets up and over his body. He was not going to be getting up any time soon. "No." He answered with another grumble, shaking his head. He was not going to go anywhere except downstairs maybe, to get food. Otherwise he was staying right there in that bed. "If I'm grounded does that mean that I can't leave my room and therefore not go to school anymore?" He shot back. He knew his mum would understand how this felt, as she had been a teenager before too, but she was a parent now and therefore the rebellious teenager's enemy.

Stranger: Louis exhaled, with her cheeks puffed up with the air. "Harold." She stared down at the boy, eyebrows pulled together with her lips set with a small frown. When did he even turn seventeen? A day of school every now and again was fine, to cool down the stress, but Harry was stepping over the line. He missed the past few days, and Louis wasn't going to let him anymore. "Don't try to be smart with me. Now, get up from bed before I tell your dad. Remember, you're the child here." Lou added, her tone sharp and a little bit too strict. Either way, that's how you spoke to an angry teenager. Kind words were already tiring Louis, just because nothing worked on Harry anymore. All he ever did was get into trouble, which, in time, got more and more frustrating.

You: Harry rolled his eyes, grumbling incoherently to himself as she spoke. "Louis." He replied in the same tone, knowing she hated it when either of her children called her by anything other than Mum or Mummy. "I'm not trying to be smart, that's why I'm not going to school." He rolled his eyes to himself. "Seventeen isn't a child. And I think you mean my brother's dad because he's certainly not mine." It was true. Harry's real dad had skipped out on the family, leaving Louis to take care of Harry alone. Harry had felt left out ever since his mum had gotten remarried and his brother was born, feeling like he didn't belong.