Seamless

Prompt: Originally Mine 

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like larry stylinson roleplay.

You: There was a serious rivalry in Doncaster's local school of the arts. They didn't have sports, they had several music and theater groups. This rivalry was between the school's concert band and the main theater troupe. They were housed on different sides of the school, but that didn't mean that there weren't fights in the halls. The theater kids were outgoing, witty, and the type to say that they hated you right to your face and not be scared or sorry. The band kids were more sly, secretive in their approaches but biting and hurtful when they wanted to be. Each in their senior year, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were perhaps the biggest rivals of them all. Louis was the lead in the school's play for that year, as he had been since he was a freshman. He controlled the troupe in every aspect except the actual acting. He left that to the director. Harry Styles, on the other hand, directed and controlled every aspect of the band. He was their drum major, and that meant the only thing he didn't control was the band's grades.Their school's annual play spring would be held just before graduation, and this forced the band kids and the theater kids to get along for as long as the rehearsal required. As it was about January, Harry and Louis would have to meet up in order to be sure the score and the script didn't clash, which also meant they would have to work together in class, outside of class, after school, all the time. Neither of them were looking forward to it. Harry was revising the score in the director's chair, his own instrument (violin) settled at his feet. He was waiting on Louis to show up so they could start, and he was already fifteen minutes late. (You're Louis.)

Stranger: Reading

You: Thanks

Stranger: So Louis was running late. He'd never shown up on time a day in his life, honestly. The director had taken to calling practices ten minutes earlier than he wanted to start just so when Louis showed up ten minutes late, he'd be right on time. Louis was a busy person, though, and he couldn't be constrained to a strict schedule. Shit happens, and Louis gets caught up in it and winds up late, always. Today, he had gotten gum stuck on his shoe and had tripped on a stair. He'd also encountered a group of band people, who were surprisingly rude to him because nobody was happy about the band and theater collaborating. Or whatever this was. Louis sighed as he walked into the room, putting his bag down. "Alright, what's the plan for today?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair.

You: Harry looked up when he heard the door open, straightening up some. The disdain was pretty obvious in his expression. Harry was a band kid, not only that, but the director. Time was especially important to the band, as it could improve or wreck the entire sound if one person did right or wrong. "You're late." He said in place of a greeting before looking down at his notes. "Um, since it's the first day, we're just supposed to go over the general pauses and when we should play louder and softer and stuff like that." He replied, reaching down and picking up his violin case. "Even though we just lost fifteen minutes we have about forty-five more to work today. Unless you want to make it longer for whatever reason." He made it clear that he didn't approve.

Stranger: "I'm /always/ late," Louis countered honestly. It wasn't something he was particularly proud of, but he saw no reason to try and hide the fact, really. "And I'd go as far to blame your clarinet boys, they were giving me a hard time on my way over here," He scowled, taking out his script. "Don't even know why we're working together," He sighed, rolling his eyes when Harry /again/ mentioned how he was late, albeit indirectly. "Theater meetings last until 10 or 11 pm sometimes, Harry. If you're worried about the fifteen minutes, I don't mind staying an extra fifteen after the hour is up."