Baby (Literally)

Prompt: Credit To Owner

 You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You and the stranger both like larry stylinson.

You: Triggering) When Louis Tomlinson was 17, he decided he wanted to adopt a child. So he did when he was old enough, but he quickly realized he had not been prepared for this at all, and now Louis never wanted anything to do with the boy he had gotten, Harry. Louis did the basic things to take care of Harry- fed him and clothed him. That was pretty much it. He barely cared for him, didn't do anything nice for him or bought him nice things. Louis literally hated his adopted son, because he couldn't take him back. And he showed it, too. Like the time when Harry woke up Christmas morning and there were no presents under the small, pathetic tree. But Harry never complained. The only thing Louis actually liked about Harry was that he never cried. Harry had grown up being hated and abused at the adoption home so whenever Louis did something horrible, he didn't even shed a tear. On Harry's 10th birthday, he awoke with a smile, skipping out of his room and downstairs to greet his new father, who was hungover and cooking burnt eggs for breakfast. "Good morning, Louis!" Harry greeted him cheerfully. (I'm Harry, You're Louis (:)

Stranger: Louis rolled his eyes, massaging his head with his hands. "Why are you so damn cheerful?" He spat, almost throwing the plate of burnt eggs at Harry. "Eat. You'll be late for school." He spat. "Don't bother me, I'm going to bed."

You: Harry managed to catch the plate but it had gotten much too hot much too quickly, effectively burning Harry's hands. With a yelp, he dropped it, causing the plate to smash and bits of blackened egg to go flying everywhere.

Stranger: "What the hell do you think you're doing? Clean it up and go. I'm not making you anything else." Louis yelled, throwing the broom and dust pan at Harry. "I'm going to bed and this better be spotless before you leave."

You: Harry winced as the dustpan hit his shoulder, but he caught the broom and set to work, his stomach already rumbling uncomfortably. "I'm sorry." He said softly, thinking that saying those two words might be able to help calm his 'father' a bit.

Stranger: "Yeah. You should be." Louis mumbled, jogging up the steps to his bedroom and collapsing onto the bed, falling into a deep alcohol induced sleep.

You: Harry sighed softly, dumping the shards and egg mess into the trash before he finished getting ready for school. By the time it was over, he came back to the house. But the door was locked and Louis had never given him a key or told him where he hid one.

Stranger: Louis slept soundly, thrilled that his brat of a "son" was out of the house. Now he had some peace.

You: Harry knocked on the door a few times, calling for Louis.

Stranger: Louis heard someone calling him, but figured Harry was just being over dramatic, and he quickly fell asleep again.

You: Harry pounded even harder on the door, knowing he would be punished for this, but he'd rather not freeze to death with how cold it was outside.

Stranger: Louis groaned, running a hand through his hair. "What the fuck is it, Harry?" He yelled, not bothering to get out of bed.

You: "Let me in!" Harry yelled back, trying the doorknob again but it just wouldn't budge.

Stranger: Louis groaned again, getting up and opening the door. When he opened it he furrowed his brow, looking at Harry. Was he.. Crying?