Cookies and Pasta

Prompt: Credit To Owner

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like larry stylinson roleplay, larry stylinson, lourry roleplay, and lourry.

You: (reading? xx) Louis was an omega. He carried all the omega traits; he was petite and small, all of his features were dainty, eyelashes thick and eyes a beautiful ocean blue. His hair was caramel-colored, always swept to the side, and his cheekbones were almost permanently hollowed in. From his looks and appearance, he was the /definition/ of a typical, gorgeous, trophy-husband omega. But oh, he wasn't. Louis had run away from home at eighteen years old, and he'd managed to get himself a job at a café, as well as a cheap apartment in one of the most shady apartment-buildings in London. Omegas were desired, and for an omega to walk alone anywhere without anybody to protect them, was basically screaming for an alpha to scoop them up and take them home. However, Louis had been doing this for quite a few years now. He was sassy and strong, so much stronger than other omegas. He carried a taser with him, had a gun both at home and at work. He would not hesitate to raise his gun and blow an alpha who cornered him's face off, if it came to that. Unlike most omegas, who were desperate and needy for an alpha's attention and affection, he was quite the opposite. Living in the apartment complex had toughened Louis up, especially during his heats. Louis would have one dildo in his hand and a gun in the other, because if not, an alpha would surely break in as soon as he smelled him and take him. Of course, Louis was desired- He was seen as a challenge. But Louis didn't budge, and didn't plan on becoming any sort of alpha's little trophy for him to boss around and show off anytime soon. It was a Saturday and Louis was standing at the register with a bored expression as one of the alphas murmured dirty words along with his order, a small smirk on the man's lips. "That'll be seven fifty," Louis muttered quietly as he cocked an eyebrow up at the man, taking his money and shooing him aside. When he felt the presence of another alpha up next, he huffed, putting the money into the register. "What can I get you?" He muttered in a monotone, not bothering to look up. (Please continue as Harry? If not, please just disconnect.)

Stranger: Harry squinted up at the menu, kind of having been dozed off while he waited in line. He'd just had a really long day at work, and now he had to go to his friend's house to babysit, so he needed a little pick-me-up. "Er, do you know which drink has the most caffeine in it?" he asked a little jokingly, reaching around in his bag for his wallet. When he finally looked down at who was working at the til, he was a little shocked; it was an omega, quite clearly. Harry almost happily mentioned that his best friend was an omega, but most omegas liked to try to keep it a secret so he kept his mouth shut and just smiled happily.

You: Louis looked down at his nails while he waited on the curly alpha to decide, rolling his eyes. He was definitely expecting some kind of pick up line, dirty words, some hint about how he wanted Louis in his bed, something. But he just asked him a simple question. Wow. But Louis definitely wasn't gonna give him a medal for being a decent person. "Coffee, probably. If you added tons of sugar." He answered, flicking his fringe out of his eyes. "You want that, you're gonna have to wait a little while for it to brew."

Stranger: "I'm going to have to wait a little bit for coffee at a coffee shop?" Harry teased jokingly, not feeling too offended by the omega's seemingly standoffish attitude. Harry understood it, totally; Zayn told him all the time about the treatments he was given by alphas, mated and unmated. Zayn was mated himself, but was still assaulted on the daily and that angered Harry. Really, really angered Harry; he'd beaten up his fair share of alphas, despite how much he hated violence. "That's alright, I'll have a coffee, please. And four of those chocolate chip cookies. One for you, if you like," he smiled, hoping Louis wouldn't take that the wrong way.