The Legacy Of The Moon's Dust...

By _pxntherx_

Moondust. A name familiar to many in the Wizarding World, but do they know the whole story? Well, here is it:... More

Pottermore
Songs Used
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Epilogue
- Author's note -

Chapter Thirty-Five

4 0 0
By _pxntherx_

I spot Leila and Eclipse watching over me with a smile, Leila's hands to her chest in an 'awe' position.

I gesture to her for Freddie and he looks, waving once he sees her. She waves back, and I stick my tongue out at the two girls, giggling as they do it back.

Leila is wearing a stunning red and black dress, her hair also down. Her eyelids are a gorgeous scarlet and she has black lipstick, blush across her cheeks.

"You really do look beautiful, Love."

"Thank you," I say, my cheeks feeling on fire. "You look very sexy, as always. Don't let that inflate your ego even more than it already is."

He puts both hands to my waist and lifts me up with the other girls before returning his hands to a waltz.

About a few minutes go by before the music changes to The Weird Sisters, everyone immediately dancing like it's no one's business to the song.

Freddie points his long arms to the crowd, and that's when I see Flitwick crowd-surfing. I chuckle and smile before vibing hard to the song, Freddie taking my hands and dancing crazy.

We leave the insane crowd and Freddie goes to get drinks for us. I quickly approach Hermione just as Krum kisses the back of her hand before leaving too.

I take her hands and hold them tightly, giving her a hug and grinning ear to ear. We sit with Ron and Harry, who look bored out of their minds.

"Hot isn't it? Viktor's gone to get drinks. Care to join us?" Hermione asks, her cheeks a little pink.

Ron looks up a little and at her, slumped in his seat.

"No, we'd not care to join you and Viktor."
How dare she have a good time while we're here with the only people we could find. Her and Cass. I thought they were our friends.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" Hermione asks, clearly disturbed by Ron's distasteful tone.

"He's a Durmstrang. You're fraternising with the enemy."

"The enemy? Who was it wanting his autograph?" Hermione asks, Ron looking away. "Besides, the whole point of this tournament is International Magical Cooperation. To make friends."

"I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind," Ron spits, a gasp making its way out of my throat.

"Ronald!" I yell, standing.

Hermione gets up and goes to leave, but turns back to the boys. She thinks better of it and leaves, Ron looking very pissed.

"Just because you haven't had a very... fruitful evening, does not mean you get to ruin hers."

Once I see Freddie, I head over to him quickly, dismissing Ron's awful behaviour. He hands me a drink, smiling for a few moments.

"Are you okay?" he asks, holding my left elbow sweetly.

"Yeah. Ron is just...-"

"An arse."

"Yeah. But I'm happy with you."

"Come on. Let's get out of here. We can go to my dorm."

I quickly chug the punch before placing the cup on a nearby table and following Freddie to Gryffindor Tower.

He recites the password, and the Fat Lady pulls open the door, both of us entering the common room. He places the cup in his hand on a table, then takes me to his dorm.

"I never really appreciated how masculine this room looks. Whenever I came here, it was only ever for you or Georgie," I admit, staring at every little thing in wonder.

"Well. At least you can appreciate it now, Love."

He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off the ground, sitting on the bed so I'm in his lap. He smirks mischievously at me before pressing his lips to mine, a small moan leaving our lips.

He trails his hand to the slit on my dress, pulling at my legs to get closer. My head falls back as his lips travel down my jaw and to my neck, harsh kisses leaving a tingling sensation on my throat.

"I love you, Freddie."

"And I love you, Cass."

-The Library-

"Harry, tell me again," Hermione says.

"'Come seek us where our voices sound'." Harry repeatedly hits his chin on top of a stack of books.

"The Black Lake. That's obvious," Hermione concludes, waking Ron up and handing him the golden egg.
This git.

I giggle.

"'An hour long you'll have to look'."

"Again obvious, though I must admit, potentially problematic."

"Potentially problematic?" Harry asks, dumbfounded. "When was the last time you held your breath under water for an hour, Hermione?"

"Look," Hermione calls, seating herself next to the Chosen One. "Harry, we can do this. The four of us can figure it out."

"Hate to break up this scholar session but Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office," Moody says, Harry beginning to stand. "Not you Potter. Weasley, Moondust and Granger." Harry sits again.

"But sir," Hermione tries, "the Second Task is only hours away and-"

"Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go. Now!"

Ron, Hermione and I walk off to McGonagall's office.

"What do you think this is about?" I ask, looking between the other two.

"No idea," Hermione replies, biting her bottom lip.
I hope we're not in trouble.

"Maybe we'll get a present for helping Harry. You know, since he's underaged."

I shake my head at the boy as I chuckle, placing my hand on his arm.

"Never a dull moment with you, Ron. And I'm speaking from experience."

Once we get to her office, we knock on the door.

"Come in."

Hermione pushes open the door, all three of us waddling into the room.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you."

"Are we in trouble?" I ask, shifting my weight to one foot.

"No, Miss Moondust. You're not in any trouble."

She points her wand at us, and all I see is light before blackness.

-The Second Task-

I snap my eyes open and begin darting my head around, noticing water all around me with Cedric's arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Hey, Cass. It's okay. We need to get to the teachers," Ced calls over the deafening cheers.

We swim over to the floats and I pull myself up, holding onto a railing and lifting Ced from the water, hugging him as soon as he stands.

"What the bloody hell is going on?"

"I'll explain later. But I just came first place for the Second Task."
I can't believe it. First place!

"Ah, Godric! Congratulations! And also, I'm cold!"

Ced grabs a towel and wraps it around my shoulders, planting a kiss to my forehead. I hug him again before turning to everyone else.

"Cass!" The twins scream, running and engulfing me in their gigantic arms.
Thank Godric she's safe.

Bruh, even their thoughts are the same sometimes.

"Weasleys!" I yell, leaning into them.

They rest me on the ground, and I kiss both of their cheeks, hugging them by their waist and resting my head on their shoulders.

"We were so worried about you," Georgie says, making me pull back.

"The famous pranksters are worried about me?" I joke, chuckling.

Freddie lifts me off the ground and connects our lips, taking me by surprise. I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling into his lips until a huge splash takes our attention.

Harry comes shooting out of the water, landing on his side on the float. Letting me down, I kiss Freddie's cheek again before running at Ron, hugging him by the neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I told you not to do something like this again, you prat."

"Well, can't help myself sometimes," Ron jokes, a smile creeping to my lips.

I press a kiss to his forehead and give him one last squeeze before wrapping my towel around him and squeezing Harry.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" Durmstrang dudes scream.

"Attention!" Dumbledore calls, his voice covered by the cheers. "Attention!" Dumbledore calls again, his wand enhancing his voice. "The winner is... Mr Diggory," the Hogwarts students cheer for him as I punch his arm, hugging him tightly, "who showed inate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. However, seeing as Mr Potter would have finished first, had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr Weasley, but the others as well, we've agreed to award him... second place. For outstanding moral fibre."

-A Few Days Later-

Sitting at the Black Lake and reading with my Walkman situated on my head, I hum along to Put Your Head On My Shoulder. I look up as a hand taps my head. Ced smiles before sitting beside me. I close my book.

"What are you listening to?" I place the headphones on his head and not a moment later, his head starts swaying gently to the rhythm. He hands me it back and I pause the music, placing the headphones around my neck and leaning my head on his shoulder, taking in the serenity.

"They say the last task is the most dangerous. Ced-"

"Don't die. I know, Cass. You've been nagging me on it a lot."

"I'm just terrified for you. I don't know how I'd live my life without you in it. And because I think so highly of you, I think you're going to die because the universe hates me."

"Nothing is going to happen to me. And I'll smile and wave at you as soon as I get that cup."

"I'll hold you to that forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 128 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...
29.1K 740 34
My story is a little different from others. "Of course that's why he knew what to give you Harry!" Hermione tells him. "Who is that? Jayden Potter...
96 21 21
Basically a changed story in the world and time of Harry Potter. For more information, see below. This is a fanfiction of the story of Harry Potter...
2.9K 55 39
Riley is the adopted daughter of Remus Lupin, and her life was pretty damn good, despite the fact that she was a Werewolf. Well, at least she thought...