Chapter Sixty

-A Few Days Later-

"Chaos! Chaos, get out here!"

"Stop fucking calling me the way my mother calls me!" I scream back to the female voice, rolling over in the make-shift bed.

"Cass, come on!" she yells back, a big huff leaving me.

Ripping the covers off of me, I groggily stomp outside and towards the girl, rolling my eyes.

"What, Mione? You know I'm lazy and a bed pers-"

I freeze at the sight of red hair and blue eyes. The same flaming red hair and same ocean blue eyes that left us a few months ago.

"Hey," Ron voices lightly with a cute smile.
I'm back! And with a destroyed Horcrux. I hope they can forgive me.

Mione, with narrowed eyes, storms towards him, grabbing some leaves as the red-head's smile falls.

"You... complete... arse, Ronald Weasley!" Mione cries out, hitting him harshly with the leaves. "You show up here after weeks... and you say 'hey'?!" she smacks him with his own bag. "Where's my wand, Harry? Where's my wand?" Mione asks, marching up to the boy.
If he doesn't give me my wand, I swear to Godric I will murder this man.

"I don't know," Harry hastily answers, taking multiple quick steps backwards.
Why is Hermione so scary?!

"Harry Potter you give me my wand!"

"I don't have it," Harry finally reveals, a small chuckle leaving my lips.

"How come he's got your wand?" Ron asks.

"Nevermind why he's got my wand. What is that?" Mione questions, taking a few small steps towards Ron. He lifts up the evil locket with another cute smile on his lips, pride clear in his features. The object, finally with scratches and missing parts is destroyed. "You destroyed it. And how is it you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?" Her eyes move to Harry, then back to Ron.

"It's a long story," Harry excuses.

"Don't think this changes anything," Mione huffs, striding towards the tent.

"Oh, course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux, why would that change anything?" Ron sarcastically bites, the words like venom on his tongue. "Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you."

"Yeah, how did you find us?" Harry asks.

"With this," Ron replies, pulling the Deluminator out of his pocket "It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning, I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some snatchers... and I heard it."

"It?" I voice, my eyebrows furrowed and head shaking slightly.

"A voice. Your voice, Hermione. Coming out of it."

"And what exactly did I say, may I ask?" Mione interrogates, sass clear in her tone. Her arms cross over her chest and her eyes are still narrowed a little, glaring daggers at the ginger.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared, and I knew. Sure enough, it floated toward me, the ball of light, and right to my chest, straight through me. Right here." He places a hand over his chest. "And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I dissapparated... and came to this hillside. It was dark, I had no idea where I was. Just hoped that one of you would show yourself... and you did."
I think I might be falling in love with this girl. Maybe.

Mione rolls her eyes slightly before trudging back to the tent.

My eyes wander around his face before my feet help me towards him. Leaping at him, I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest. His arms tighten around my shoulders and he rests his cheek onto my head, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Wincing a little, I hold his arms and just stare at him. I finally give him a hard slap on the chest, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Please don't ever do that again, you prat! I don't know what I would've done if you..." I freeze, unable to say the cursed words that attempt to leave my mouth. Ron presses a small kiss to my forehead and grins at me, his stupid smile apparently so contagious as I begin to grin as well.

"I know, Cass. You've reminded me a lot not to do stupid things, but sometimes I can't help myself."

My eyes shift to Harry, who's shivering a little with beads of clear liquid dripping from him and Ron.

"Oh, guys you must be freezing. Hold still." I pull the two right beside each other, then lift my wand from my trouser pocket, the tip in their direction. "Ventus!"

A large gust of spiralling wind shoots towards them, their hair and clothes flapping against the wind. As soon as their clothes return to their normal, lighter colour, I cease the spell, the boys blinking a few times.

"Oh, thanks, Cass!" Harry exclaim, grinning.
I'm so grateful for this girl.

"Come on, guys. I'll get you a blanket and in front of a fire." Taking both of their hands, I drag them towards the tent.

-Later That Day-

"We need to talk," Mione voices, my head nodding as I take a few steps towards her.

"Yeah, alright," Ron says, the boys gathering as Mione stops at the mini stairs, facing the opening of the tent.

"I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood," Hermione says.

"Sorry?" Harry asks.

"See this?" Mione asks as she shows us a note with the triangle symbol on it. "It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again. It keeps copping up." She sits. "In Beadle the Bard. In the graveyard in Godric's Hollow."

"It was there, too," Harry adds.

"Where?" Hermione asks.

"Outside Gregorovitch's Wand Shop."

"But what does it mean?" Ron asks.
A weird triangle symbol? Could be anything.

"Look, you've got no idea where the next Horcrux is and neither do I... but this- this means something. I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, Hermione's right. We ought to see Lovegood. Let's vote on it. Those in favour," Ron says, then raises his hand. I raise my hand along with him, Hermione and Harry delivering the both of us a look.

"What?" I ask. "I wanna see my uncle and cousin, thank you very much."