again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

08

2.3K 92 4
By yvneos

chapter eight

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

coming out from the elevator, chenle can't help not to laugh while watching haechan and yangyang using his baggage as a stroller. they were sitting on it and jaemin and sungchan were pushing them.

"i was really bothered that they might have ruined your baggage." mark said.

"nah, it's fine. i also do that sometimes." chenle said and smiled.

"haechan was more than that, i hope you won't get annoyed at him someday." the older one said.

"hyung, you don't need to get worried about it." chenle said as he wrapped his arm around mark's shoulder. "i was also annoying sometimes." he giggled.

chenle's friends are also with them, they just wanted to help chenle to pack up but the band mates insist to also go with him. the band mates didn't even mind though because they already know them since before. chenle also finds out that sungchan is a close friend of jisung.

what a coincidence.

chenle didn't realise that they have already arrived at the condo, it suddenly made him stunned because he knows this place. how could he forget this place when this is the condo where he woke up after being drunk on ten's birthday.

"we will buy some groceries downstairs," renjun said as he pulled yangyang with him.

"take care." the others said and watched them leave.

"so, this is the condo, le." mark started. "it has four rooms." and he pointed to each of them.

the condo is really spacious, it was really good for over ten people. it has a kitchen, next to the dining room that is just connected to the kitchen. the living area is also huge and it has over three couches, there's a flat screen television, a speaker. the rest is just multiple doors.

"renjun and haechan in this room, jeno and jaemin here. while this was jisung's room, he was alone there, by the way. he was our baby that's why he has his own room." he chuckled. "and this is your room!" and he pointed to the last one.

next to jisung's room.

staring at the door where mark pointed and said it was jisung's room, that was the room where chenle found himself alone after being drunk last night. remembering the thought of it must be jisung because of how yangyang explained the guy he was with that night.

he might not be wrong about it.

"by the way, i usually do not stay here. if i do, i used to sleep in your room or in jisung's room." mark said, making chenle nod. "if you need their help, just knock on their door." he smiled.

the others are now having their own world, chenle made his way inside his room and it's spacious. it was huge just like jisung's room.

"if it was him, why did he need to do that though?" he whispered in the middle of moving his clothes out from his baggage.

he suddenly flinched when he heard a knock on his door.

"le? this is ji."

he suddenly felt his heart beating fast again, the butterflies in his stomach getting wild. coming back to his senses when jisung knocked again. he immediately went to the door but unfortunately, he stumbled to his baggage that was on the floor which made him fall.

"le?" he called again.

"c-come in..." he shouted and slowly groaned, probably hurt.

slowly opening the door, jisung looked around but his eyes went down after seeing the older one groaning in pain.

"hey, hey. what happened?" he immediately asked and went inside the room.

"i just stumbled..." chenle said.

"does the floor hit your knees?" the younger one asked worriedly.

as soon as he touched it, chenle suddenly groaned and hit his hand away.

"it hurts." he hissed.

"you can't move your knees?" jisung asked.

chenle shook his head.

"okay, i'm gonna do something. count one to three." he said softly.

chenle just nodded and did what jisung told him to, he watched the younger one softly touch his knees and slowly massage it before pulling it softly as soon as chenle stopped counting.

"how is it?" jisung asked.

"it doesn't hurt... anymore." he gulped and walked away.

"why can't you be careful?" the younger one asked.

"none of your business," he hissed. "what are you even doing here?" his eyebrow raised.

"they told me to help you on your things since i was just doing nothing," jisung said.

"i don't need your help." chenle said.

he was about to stand up but he groaned again. it still hurts but unlike earlier, he can't even move his knees.

"just take a seat," jisung said and assisted him.

"i still need to—"

"i'm gonna do it, just sit, okay?" the younger one cuts him off.

chenle sat down in his bed, jisung even handed the dolphin plushie in him before making his way at chenle's clothes. luckily chenle put his underwear first inside the cabinet because he might be blushing hard right now if jisung did it instead.

he watched him fixing his clothes inside the cabinet and chenle realized that jisung still remembered how chenle used to fix his clothes inside the cabinet if ever they had a staycation back then.

"ji?" he suddenly called out of nowhere.

the younger one hummed.

"is it okay if i ask something?" he asked softly.

"you're already asking." the younger one said.

"ji," he gulped. "are you the one who brought me here after ten hyung's birthday?"

seeing jisung suddenly stopped from what he was doing, chenle knows it was true. he already knows the answer right away.

"can you tell me what i did that night? i still can't remember it." he pouted.

"nothing, you were just drunk." jisung said after the long silence.

"but yangyang said i kiss you." chenle said.

remembering what happened that night, jisung saw chenle being drunk as fuck. he can't really take his eyes off to him that night because he was worried that chenle might puke or might flirt someone.

and before he did, jisung already made his way to him and stopped him. he can't even forget chenle's reaction that time. he gasped as soon as he saw jisung in front of him, saying how handsome he is and even kissed him.

yangyang was also there, jisung knows that yangyang saw it. luckily he was wearing a cap and they were in the dark. it looks like yangyang didn't recognize him and he was thankful for it.

"if you don't want to tell what happened that night, tell me where you slept last night." chenle said.

"at the bed." jisung answered calmly and continued on with what he was doing.

"which bed?" chenle asked.

"i saw you sleeping on the couch when i was about to drink water since i was thirsty. i remembered you don't like to sleep on the couch but you still did just because of me." jisung said seriously. "i carried you and placed you down on your bed, after that, i slept in the other room."

he literally barged inside the room where the others are, he fit himself at the bed where jeno is. jeno was even curious why jisung had just arrived and he looks not drunk anymore.

"ji," he called.

"if you're gonna ask if i'm mad," jisung said and faced him. "i'm not."

this man really knows him.

"i'm gonna go now, i will just tell them that you can't go out because you were clumsy that made you like that." jisung said. "i will just bring some food later."

chenle watched him leave the room, jisung didn't even wait for chenle's response. the older one let out a sigh and pouted. laying down on his puffy bed.

he wanted to do something but jisung already did it, he put the baggages on the side and even cleaned his mess. now, the only thing he need to do is to wai—

"i have some chips here."

he suddenly got up when the door opened again and showed jisung, having a bottle of their favorite drink and their favorite chips.

"what are you going to do here?" he asked curiously, frowning as get the chips.

jisung just put some chips in his mouth and cleaned his hands before showing his phone, making chenle's eyes widened and squealed.

"wait, wait." he said happily as he got his phone. "are you already in the lobby? wait for me though." he whined.

"i'm not going to run," jisung said calmly.

chenle just let out a chuckle and immediately open the app.

"ji," he called, and jisung already sensed it.

"nah, every time i was helping you to put your rank up. we're always lost." he shook his head.

"come on, please?" and he pouted.

what a weakness of jisung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
586 35 12
Nct dream is a successful boy group that's known for their talents as well as their chemistry together. But one thing that the media as well as thè...
19.2K 492 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
47.5K 1.1K 43
Jisung is in a popular group named NCT with the other 23 members. When Renjun told him that he was searching for his long lost sister, Jisung and the...