Phantoms | jjk.

Por madwoozy

"Even ignorance can't hide the fact that you reek of death." - Sometimes, a little teamwork is all it takes... Mais

The Phantom League
[01]: The Witching Hour
[02]: Smoke
[03]: Associates
[04]: The King
[05]: Gunwoman
[06]: Bad Habits
[07]: Blackout
[08]: Mystery Man
[09]: Summoned
[10]: Turmoil
[11]: Fear or Respect
Character Introduction
[12]: Burn Phone
[13]: Partnership
[14]: Nakamura
[15]: Unwanted
[16]: Exposure
[17]: Aftermath
[18]: Maidness
[19]: The Bite
[20]: Closed-Minded
[21]: Hazardous
[22]: Busan Bound
[23]: Arrival
[24]: Standoff
[25]: Morning Wonder
[26]: New Ride
cars & characters
[27]: More To Her
[28]: Rush
[29]: Sharks Smell Blood
[30]: Interlinked
[31]: Gone Mad
[32]: The First Race
[33]: House of Mandu
[34]: Starlight
[35]: Sickly Sweet
[36]: Mania
[37]: Red Room
[38]: GreenHouse
[40]: Anarchy
[41]: SafeHouse
[42]: Ride Along
[43]: Paper Walls
[44]: Stuck In The Mud
[45]: Crystal Clear
[46]: Shifting Feeling
[47]: In A Flash
[48]: Firewall
[49]: On The Double
[50]: Bits and Pieces
[51]: Red & Blue
[52]: Catch and Release
[53]: Betrayal
[54]: Shower Thoughts
For You Page [pt. 1]
For You Page [pt. 2]
[55]: Snowfall
[56]: Fluke
[57]: Sinking Feeling
[58]: Curve Ball
[59]: Un-Masked
[60]: Retreat
[61]: Runaway
[62]: Broken Trust
[63]: Sunshine
[64]: Lies
[65]: Baggage
[66]: Tomfoolery
[67]: Bloodbath
[68]: Justice
[69]: Incomplete
[70]: Drowning
[71]: Thorns
[72]: Ready Up
[73]: Fortify Me
[74]: Too Casual
[75]: Smell The Flowers [Final Chapter]
[Epilogue]: Bangtan

[39]: Bloodshed

255 14 3
Por madwoozy

Jungkook and the others can barely see through the thick downpour of rain, but that doesn't stop them from searching.

"Echo!"

Yoongi veers right, "Echooo!"

Jungkook runs forward, followed by Taehyung.

It isn't long until he spots the greenhouse and fastens his pace in its direction. He was sure there would be some sort of lead.

But just moments later, Jungkook found himself standing above you; passed out in a pool of your own blood.

"Fuck. Guys!" he called out desperately, for help.

"Hobi, how soon can you get here to pick us up!?" Jungkook said into the mic, bending down beside you while Taehyung checked your pulse.

"Eight minutes, give or take."

"It's going to take us longer than that to get her through the club with all those damn people," Yoongi arrived beside them. "We need another way."

The boys circled around you.

"Shit, it's raining so hard!"

"Where's all that blood coming from?" Jimin asked, pointing to the obvious pool beside your body. "Shit. She's bleeding bad."

"I think she went through this glass-door. Look,
ifs all smashed around her. But, it's not too bad, her throat is fine." Jungkook observed aloud, trying to find his composure. He slowly unzips your jacket, manipulating your torso around to reveal the damage.

Jimin was the only one who noticed Jungkook's hands shaking.

You were wearing a long tank top beneath the jacket, but all your clothes had since been coated in water, and blood.

The rain was slowing down now, though.

"Yeah, it just cut her shoulder." Jungkook said to the others, relieved. "Needs stitches but she'll be fine. She's breathing, so let's find Ghost and get home."

"Ghost? Ghost, can you hear us?" Jimin asked, picking your jacket up off the floor.

Jungkook's hands slide under you to hoist you up. He cradled you close, careful to not touch your injured shoulder, and he steps forward.

The boys glanced at each other, and were quick to start walking ahead.

If there was one thing that they all shared the skill of—it was communication. Weather it has to be silent, or spoken, or suggested, they always communicate with each other like they're unbreakable. Like they are inside one another's brains, predicting every move, every idea, and every thought.

Like together, they're bulletproof.

—————

Yoongi was silent in the car. Everyone was.

He was reminiscing on the events of the night. On the fact that the mission was originally to simply meet up with Chungha and Hyuna, ask them questions and see what information they could gain. The plan was to get information, have some fun, and go home; hopefully with some more content and direction to create a plan.

Instead, everything went to shit.

You randomly discovered a major meth deal going on in one of the rooms, there was a secret, illegal nightclub upstairs, that was insanely packed with all sorts of people; including people like Hyuna who had betrayed her teammate and came—for some unknown reason—to drug you.

Yoongi knew that he had made a mistake, in trusting her.

If the squad were sheep, Yoongi led them right to the wolves.

Out of embarrassed concern, he fiddled with his fingers and rings, he looked to his right, only to see you resting unconscious on Jungkook's lap.

Yoongi made brief eye-contact with Jungkook, and noticed his hand resting on your bare arm, gently moving his thumb up and down.

Yoongi wondered what he was thinking.

Was he scared?

Was this all going to be worth it, in the end?

But he knew it would. He knew he had nothing to worry about. Looking up at his brother, the two shared a small half-smile for a moment before they both turned to face their windows.

The night was young, still.

Thankfully, the rain had stopped.

Hoseok noticed immediately how strange the atmosphere in the car was. Obviously, during the mission, someone had fallen into danger, which was bound to throw everyone off one way or another. But, that wasn't just it; Hoseok could feel the thick tension coming from the men in the car.

No one dared speak a word.

Namjoon sat mutely in the passenger seat of the vehicle, while Hoseok drove. The two passed a cigarette back and fourth for the past five minutes.

Namjoon's eyes were heavy, carrying the weight of a very long, exhausting night. No one was sure of what Namjoon had been up to for most of the hours spent at the club, but he was making himself useful, without a doubt.

"So, we're taking her home?" Hoseok asked. He kept his voice low. He was cautious of the sensitive passengers.

"Yeah, her injuries aren't horrible, but she definitely needs some medical attention." Namjoon was referring to himself, having being a man who was well-educated in the nursing field. "I am a little concerned about how much blood she has lost, though."

Jungkook immediately jumped in.

"You have to take care of her Hyung, you know that right?"

Namjoon turned to face Jungkook. The streetlights barely lit up his face in the night, but his expression was bold and mighty. His eyes shone right at Jungkook, through the darkness of the car.

There was no denying Namjoon's smouldering authority.

"Of course," he said. "Don't worry."

Jungkook retracted, leaned back into his seat and let out a deep breath. He closed his eyes as his body quickly debriefed.

Once he had spent a few minutes like that, and enough strength to open his eyes again, he looked down at you in his lap.

You were out cold, but your eyebrows were winced slightly. Your lips were dry, blood mixed with sweat and rain on your face. Jungkook knew that you had gotten a hard run in your life. And to him, it meant that even in your sleep, you suffered.

Hm, still cute.

With one finger, he gently moved one section of your fringe, away from your face.

He wondered how you, such a gentle soul, had wound up in a world so corrupt. What you did to deserve it all, but he couldn't think of anything. There was nothing that compared to your suffering, nothing except for his own.

His heart ached.

Maybe because the pain was so familiar to him. It was easy to relate.

But Jungkook carried an indescribable feeling of peace somewhere deep inside him. It was as if his subconscious knew that you would find amity, one day. As would he.

He didn't need to worry.

Looking back up, Jungkook's face was lit up quickly by the flash of a set of bright headlights going by.

"Hyung-!"

Before Jungkook, or anyone, could register what was happening, a large black van slams into the front quarter-panel of the car.

No one screamed.

Everyone just braced for impact.

After a mere six seconds of stillness, there was immediate action. The crash wasn't too bad, but the direction of the car strongly suggested intent.

And after everyone is able to register the fact of what happened, bodies start to pile out of the van.

The bodies are unidentifiable, aside from the uniformed movements that they made. They approached your car quickly.

"Shit, guys!" Namjoon called, alerting anyone who wasn't aware that these people were probably not coming your way to apologise.

Half of the boys had already grabbed their firearms.

Jungkook sat forward, hiding your body behind his own on the seat and he ducked down, he drew his weapon in the direction of the window where the people were approaching.

Yoongi's window suddenly shattered to pieces after a loud, piercing bang. A gunshot. Luckily, he had ducked under the door panel before the others fired at his window.

Through the smoke and distortion of everything that came and endangered the night so suddenly, one of the men aimed his handgun into the car and shouted.

"Give us the girl!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.9K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
10.6K 878 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
INSANE ✓ Por 𝖊

Mistério / Suspense

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
478K 22.8K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...