Austin Mahone Imagines.

By CookieMonster101010

Just loads of Austin Mahone Imagines that I made for all you beautiful people. Read to get the feels :') All... More

Imagine 1# - Movies
Imagine 2# - Interview
Imagine 3# -Joker
Imagine 4# - Music
Imagine 5# - Cinema Date?
Imagine 6# - Concert
Imagine 7# -Possesive?
Imagine 8# -Meeting him
Imagine 9# - Unexpected
Imagine 10# - Not a bad boy?
Imagine 11# - Hanging out
Imagine 12# -Caught on camera
Imagine 13# -Blind date
Imagine 14# - Singing to you
Imagine 15# - Meet & Greet
Imagine 16# - Bad Boy
Imagine 17# - Prom
Authors Note ***Important***
Imagine 18# -Fighting
EXTRA IMPORTANT!!!
Imagine 19# -Awkward
Imagine 20# -Knew it
Imagine 21# - Special
Imagine 22#-Embarrassed
Imagine 23# - Oops
Imagine 24# - Problems
Imagine 25# - Winner
Imagine 26# - Relationship Goals
Imagine 27# - Christmas Spirit
Imagine 28# - Classic
Imagine 29# - Wedding
Imagine 30# - Cute
Imagine 31# - Sorry
Imagine 32# - Surprise
Imagine 34# - Proposal
Imagine 35# - Sign Language
Imagine 36# - Theme Park
Preference 1# How Austin Asks You To Prom
Preference 2# Your Names In Eachother's Phones
Preference 3# The TV Show You Both Watch
Preference 4# - Him As Your Brother
Preference 5# Fall By Justin Bieber
Imagine 37# - Jealousy

Imagine 33# - Brother

1.3K 39 14
By CookieMonster101010

Imagine your friendship with Austin as your brother:

You woke up to the sunlight creeping through the corner of the curtain.

You suddenly heared yelling and you felt someone jumping on your bed repeatedly.

At first the voice was just an annoying buzz but as you woke up you could hear the words clearly.

"{y/n} surprise!!! Wake up!!! Today we have the house to ourselves since mum and dad have gone!!! YAY!!!!" your brother -Austin- exclaimed as he kept jumping on your bed until you pulled his leg making him slip and fall beside you with a stupid grin on his face.

"Do you seriously have to wake me up soo early?" you groaned as you sat up and rubbed your eyes with your knuckles.

"It's 11:30" Austin backfired as he rolled his eyes at you.

"That's still early for me!" you complained whilst giving him a short glare.

"I made pancakes for us though" Austin said whilst putting his hands up in surrender as he jumped off your bed.

You swung your legs out of your bed and stood up feeling like a zombie; half dead and half alive.

"I'll see you downstairs in the kitchen" Austin said as he left your room with a huge smile plastered across his face showing his excitement.

You fixed your hair letting it naturally flow, you changed into your favourite comfy hoodie and some sweat pants before deciding to go downstairs to join Austin.

As you approached the kitchen you could smell the delicious scent of pancakes.

"Woah. You weren't joking when you said you made pancakes" you chuckled as you saw Austin with his tongue out, concentrating in making the last pancake.

He wore an apron which read:

I'm Sexy, Stop Staring And Get Over It.

You had no clue where he had gotten that from but it just made you laugh even more.

"Yes!" Austin exclaimed as he finally had all the pancakes set out equally in two plates; one for you and one for him.

You both got 3 pancakes each and Austin brought the sauces which were; chocolate, maple syrup and caramel sauce to the table.

"Yum" you commented, your eyes growing bigger with a slight sparkle as you got the chocolate sauce and poured it all over your pancakes whilst Austin poured maple syrup on his.

You both begun to dig into the food and engulf it.

"That was delicious Austin! You should do that everyday!" you complimented his cooking skills with a huge grin plastered on your face which made Austin slightly chuckle.

"I'm soo full now" you said as you yawned and patted your stomach.

"Well go get your phone because we're going out now" Austin commanded as he got up and put the dishes in the sink.

"Where are we going?" you questioned with one eyebrow raised due to your curiousity and slight confusion.

"Somewhere" Austin replied with an irritating smirk which made you roll your eyes.

"Yeah I know that. I meant where exactly?" You said with a bit of sass as your hands were on your hips.

"Well that's for me to know and for you to find out" Austin said whilst putting his hands up as in to say that he won't give more details.

You decided to ignore the lack of information and just do as Austin had suggested.

You got your phone from your room and ran downstairs joining Austin who was in the living room with his car keys in his right hand and the house keys in his left hand.

He looked up and cheekily smiled as soon as he saw you.

He grabbed your hand, dragging you towards his red patterned 4 by 4 and opening the door for you to enter.

"Well, thank you my dear brother" you teasingly thanked Austin as you climbed inside his car to sit in the passengers seat and Austin went round to the other side to get into the drivers seat.

"Buckle up {y/n} because we're late so I'm gonna be driving faster than usual" Austin warned you as he turned on the engine.

You did as told and soon enough the mysterious journey had begun.

---------------

Once you both had arrived at your destination, you noticed he had brought you to a bowling alley that also had an arcade and a diner.

"Here we are" Austin said as he removed his car keys from the engine. You seemed slightly puzzled on why he had brought you here and Austin seemed to notice that.

"I got free reservations for the bowling alley because my friend Alex works there so I thought I could bring you along and have some fun brother and sister time" Austin explained with a huge grin which showed off his perfect white straight teeth.

You quickly turned your frown upside down and hopped out of the car as Austin done the same.

Austin locked his car and then he playfully wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you both made your way towards the bowling alley.

Austin pushed the door open and you both went inside the building where there was quiet a few people already bowling.

"Yo dude! You're late. Here are the shoes, size 6 and size {your shoe size}. Now hurry and go, you're on lane number 5." a guy with silky brown hair styled in a quiff said to Austin as he pushed two pairs of bowling shoes towards Austin's chest and pointed to the number 5 alley.

Austin gave him a quick high-five and grabbed the shoes off the guy's hands.

"That was Alex one of my closest friends. I'll introduce you later or else we won't be able to play a bowling game" Austin said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to a black leather couch where he gave you your pair of bowling shoes.

You changed your shoes to the ones Austin gave you and Austin did the same.

"Alright, let's go to our bowling lane which is number 5 and let me take the shoes" Austin commanded as he took your shoes and his, whilst leading you to the bowling lane.

Once you both got to the number 5 lane, you started to play against each other.

It was your turn first.

You held onto the heavy ball and took a few steps forward before letting go with a powerful swing. The ball made its way to the bowling pins and as soon as it came in contact with them you pumped your fist in the air. You had gotten a strike and now it was Austin's turn to bowl.

Austin copied your actions and let go of the ball once he had gone forward with a strong swing. His bowling ball only managed to knock down a few so he had to go again and as he did, he earned a spare since he knocked the rest down. He then did a little victory dance, thrusting his hips aggresively which made you brust out laughing.

The people around turned to stare at Austin and you, sending you both glares and weird looks.

"Oh my gosh the people think we're crazy" you whispered to Austin slightly embarrassed. "Who cares?! we're having more fun than them" Austin whispered back which made a smile reappear on your face.

In the end Austin lost and you won by one more point.

"Obviously you cheated when I turned around" Austin protested as he was very compatitive when it came to winning a game. "Austin it's just a game don't get soo carried away" you tried to comfort him whilst giving him a quick side hug as you both took your bowling shoes off to hand back to Alex.

"Alex this is my sister {y/n}" Austin introduced you with a proud smile. You gave Alex a quick hug and then smiled at him. "Nice to meet you {y/n} Did you guys have fun then?" Alex questioned with an eyebrow raised. "Yup because I won" you cockily replied with a mischevious smirk. Austin begun to turn slightly red and Alex let out a chuckle. "Well, Are you guys going to eat at the diner now?" Alex asked with a small smile. "Yeah, we're gonna have Robert's mum's famous cheese burgers and then head to the arcade" Austin responded whilst he wrapped his arm around your shoulder to make himself more comfortable.

Alex nodded.

"You two have fun and you may see me in the arcade later since it'll be my break time" Alex said whilst giving Austin a bro-hug and a high-five for you.

You both waved good-bye to Alex and made your way into the diner next door.

Austin pushed the door open and the bell rung making a lady approach you both.

"Austin!! It's been a while since I've seen you here!!! And who's this young lady?" the middle-aged lady asked with a huge smile that grew from ear to ear.

"I missed you too Mrs Villanueva. This is my sister {y/n} " Austin responded with a smile that lit up his whole face. "Well it's nice to meet you {y/n} I'm Mrs Villanueva. Also known as the owner of this diner" the lady smiled whilst opening her arms to engulf you in a hug.

Her perfume had a sweet scent so you took a big wiff of it.

"You smell nice" you complimented as you got out of her arms and grinned like a little child. Mrs Villanueva chuckled and gave you a thankful nod. "Well, take a seat! You are both always welcome in here!" she exclaimed energetically, radiating the happiness onto you two.

Austin led you to a near by table and sat opposite you.

"Be ready to taste the best cheese burger in the whole wide world!" Austin excitedly wiggled in his seat with a huge smile. "Okay chill out" you chukled as the waitor approached your table. "Well Hello, I'll be your waitor for today" a boy with short black hair said whilst giving you both a nod.

Once Austin looked at the guy's face he smirked.

"Well Well Look who it is Robert Villanueva what you doing here as a waitor bro?!?" Austin asked clearly surprised for some reason.

"I promised my mum to help her out here and plus I'm getting paid for doing this so I thought why not" the guy now named Robert replied with a nervous chuckle as he noticed you.

"Oh {y/n} this is Mrs Villanueva's son and he's my other best mate. This is my sister {y/n}" Austin introduced both of you to eachother. "I'm Robert nice to meet ya {y/n} " the guy greeted you with a hand out for you to shake which you gladly did as you gave him a nod and a smile.

"Rob get us two of your mum's famous cheese burgers and two cokes please" Austin ordered politely as Robert wrote Austin's request down on his tiny notepad. "I will bring the refreshments and food right away" Robert said before leaving to go into the kitchen and fetch you both your orders.

Once you both ate, you couldn't deny that Mrs Villanueva's burgers were officially the best burgers you've ever tried.

"Soo how did you like the food?" Robert asked with a hopeful smile. "I loved it I can't believe how good that was! Tell your mum that I loved it" you told him whilst your eyes were wide. Robert nodded. "Alright Rob, we're gonna go to the arcade, are you coming? AC said he'd go when it's his break so you should join us" Austin offered Robert with a cheeky smile.

"Sure bud I'll ask my mom and then I'll join you guys but first I need to finish this shift which ends in half an hour" Robert responded whilst giving Austin a high-five. "Mrs Villanueva I'll leave the money on the table for you" Austin yelled for her to hear. "Oh no no no honey your meals are on the house today!" Mrs Villanueva walked out of the kitchen and got the money and replaced it in Austin's hands.

You both left the diner to finally go to the arcade! Yay!

When you entered the arcade, your ears were filled with videogame sounds.

"Yo Zach ma man!!" Austin shouted as he walked towards a blondish boy who was wearing normal clothes and golden/silver chains around his neck. You followed closely behind and both of you stopped once you were in front of the blonde boy behind the counter.

"Austin it's been time since you've been here bro" the guy gave him a bro hug as he stepped out from behind the counter. "Who's this beautiful young girl?" the stranger asked whilst looking at you and grinning. "That's my sister {y/n}" Austin simply responded. "Ohh broo has she met AC and Robert yet?" the guy asked once again without even introducing himself to you. "Who's AC?" you interrrupted unsure of that name.

"Oh that's Alex's nickname and we call him that because his last name is Constancio so his initials are AC which sounds cool" Austin explained doing weird hand gestures.

"Yeah I've met him and Robert" you said before Austin could speak. "Oh cool I'm Zach. Nice to meet you Mahone" Zach said whilst giving you a quick wink.

"Yoooo broos Robert's in the house yeep" Robert exclaimed as he approached Austin, Zach and you. "AC in the building!" Alex yelled as he followed closely behind Robert. "Turn up AC" Zach said as he gave Alex a bro hug.

"Let's play some games!" Robert pumped his fist in the air.

You all decided to play air hockey first.

You vs Alex= Alex won

You vs Austin= You won

You vs Zach= You won

You vs Robert= Robert won

Austin vs Zach=Austin won

Robert vs Alex=Robert won

Alex vs Zach=Alex won

Zach vs Robert= Zach won

You all got bored of air hockey so you all went to play on the claw machine.

"Come on Austin you're soo close to getting that toy tiger!" Alex encouraged Austin to keep controlling the claw to get the stuffed creature. "Shit" Austin cursed under his breath as the tiger slipped out of the claw and he lost.

"Bro watch and learn from the expert who is I, Robert Villanueva the greatest of them all" Robert said whilst pushing Austin out of the way and inserting a coin to start the game again.

Austin just huffed and crossed his arms as he stood back.

"Yo yo yo yo I've got it under control! " Robert exclaimed in happiness as the claw grabbed the tiger which then slipped out of the grip making Robert's jaw drop in shock and disbelief.

"Wtf?? I definitely had it!!!!! This game is soo unfair!!!" Robert protested with anger radiating off him bringing a negative vibe into the atmosphere.

"Robert chill it's just a game. Here, I'll win you it" Zach interrupted Robert's tantrum by pushing him slightly out of the way.

Zach inserted a coin and begun to control the claw closer to the cute soft plushy tiger.

"Well I ain't leaving till I'm holding that stuffed tiger in my hands." Austin said still in a bad mood.

Zach reached out for the tiger but ended up picking the panda beside it which he managed to win as the toy never slipped out of the claw's grip. "Shit Zach I don't want the panda! I want the fricking tiger!!!" Austin yelled clearly frustrated as Zach held the adorable panda in his hands.

"Fine then I'll take the panda since that's the one I prefered" you butted into the conversation as you took the soft delicate toy out of Zach's hands.

Zach stuck his hands in his front pockets clearly feeling a bit guilty and dissappointed that his bestfriend was soo miserable and glum about the whole situtation.

"Austin why don't we go and play pool for a while and then try it againg later?" Alex suggested.

Austin hesistated but agreed to it anyways.

Alex, Austin, Zach and Robert made their way to the pool table but stopped when they noticed you weren't following them.

"{y/n} are you not gonna play pool with us?" Robert asked slightly puzzled as to why you weren't joining them.

"Nah I'd rather just play on the Mario Kart machine" you responded with a reassuring smile letting them know you're fine with them playing pool without you.

The boys looked at you hesitant but nodded and left.

You felt sorry for Austin.

You've always hated seeing him gloomy and depressed.

So you decided to spend your last coin on him.

You placed the stuffed panda on the table beside the claw machine and you insterted the coin.

Let the game begin.

You had a mischievous look on your face as you made the claw go right above the tiny tiger and then you pressed the red button to pick it up.

You were fully concentrated and determined to get that tiger for your brother.

The claw slowly picked up the tiger and gripped onto it tightly as it made its way to the box which is were you needed the tiger to drop into.

The tiger nearly slipped out of the claw but it still successfully made it into the box meaning you had won the silky soft animal.

You pumped your fist in the air due to your victory.

Wait till Austin sees it!

You got the tiger and held it in your right hand as you picked up the panda from the table and held it in your left hand.

You made your way to the boys with a smirk plastered across your face as you succeeded at the claw game.

"Hey Austin are you feeling gloomy? because I'm sure that this bright tiger will be able to turn that frown upside down and light up your mood" you squelled excited to see Austin's reaction to the black and orange tiger.

"What the-" Austin's eyes became wide and he passed the pool stick to Robert as he made his way to you.

A smile quickly grew on his face from ear to ear as he saw the tiny toy he'd wanted and threw a tantrum over.

"I used my last coin for you and I got you the toy you wanted" you said whilst giving Austin the tiger.

"Now don't ever be sad because sad backwards is das and das not good" you smiled as he suddenly wrapped his arms around you, holding you tightly.

"Thank you soo much! I love it and I love you lil sis" Austin whispered into your ear clearly happy and grateful about the surprise.

"Awwwwwww" Alex cooed.

"The sister and brother love is too much for me" Zach said as he pretended to have a heart attack, placing his hand over his chest as he slowly leaned back.

"How the heck did you win that!? That's not fair I could have easily won it! I was just under too much pressure" Robert protested and Alex slapped him round the head to shut him up.

"Ouch" Robert complained whilst rubbing his neck.

Austin and you detached yourselfs from eachother and chuckled at the sight of Robert in pain.

You all went to your house in Austin's car as Robert, Zach and Alex had already finished their shifts.

You all hanged out at your house eating pizza and drinking coke as you all jammed out to the music.

Then you all agreed to watch a movie with popcorn and lots of chocolates.

After that Zach headed to his own house and Robert and Alex did the same leaving you alone with Austin.

You were both sitting on the couch: Austin on the far left and you on the far right.

You decided to move closer to him and he did the same, scooching nearer to you.

He put his arm around you protectively as you rested your head on his chest, allowing you to hear his slow and steady breathing.

You cuddled against him.

He then rested his head against yours and you begun to feel your eyes slowly closing as you listened to his constant hearbeat but before you drifted off,

Austin spoke very softly.

"You are the most incredible girl I've ever met. I would never change anything about you and I couldn't have asked for a better sis. I love you. Sleep well"

And those were the last words you heard before you fell into deep sleep filled with many beautiful dreams.

Hey guys

I'm hoping you liked it! I know its a bit different from the usual.

I wanted to see what reaction this imagine would have so please feel free to write a comment below of what you thought about this imagine.

18 votes and 3 comments for the next update which is nearly done.

Song for the Chapter: Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Wanna chat? Follow me on Twitter: @itsmerut2014

Love you all and hope that you're having an amazing day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 7.4K 36
He promised to never hurt me. But to him, it was just another promise meant to be broken. SEQUEL TO TAYLOR ISSUES
66.3K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
31.3K 647 58
[COMPLETED] Here's to all my Mahomies of Colour . Whether you are a Mahomie or just think he's cute. Enjoy so one... two... three... IMAGINE
70.6K 1.2K 25
I'm the new girl in town living with my older brother. My first day at my new school, I never thought I would meet the most amazing guy. I began to...