Daddy's Best friend | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me care... More

cast
starting off with
01| Meeting daddy
02| Fascination
03| Ice cream
04| Bruises
05| Slap
06| Rejection
07| Beg for it
08 | Brother
09 | Taste yourself
10 | Family
11 | Shower
12 | Morning chat
13 | Night sky
14 | Dead to me
15 | Cruel tears
16 | Don't touch her
17 | Ex wife
18 | Middle of the night
19 | Hard to let go
20 | Heartburn
21 | Stupid girl
22 | Make love
23 | Bloody
24 | Apalled
25 | Rumor has it
26 | Tolerate it
27 | His honesty
28 | Wildest dreams
30 | It's okay
31 | Never sincere
32 | She knows
33 | Time to heal
34 | The phone call
35 | Invisible string
36 | Hurricane
37 | Welcome home
38 | I belong to you
39 | My person
40 | Her letter
41 | Arrest him
42 | His approval
43 | The wedding
44 | The end
45 | Bonus chapter

29 | The tape

175K 3.8K 3.2K
By sexsationella

There was a huge smile on my lips just thinking about last night and everything that was said, my hand wrapped around the doorknob to my bedroom and opened it expecting my fiancé to still be asleep but he wasn't. He was sitting at the door across from me with a glass of vodka straight, on the table next to him was a VHS player that was hooked up to our tv.

"Good morning, fiancée." He said, harshly. His tone sent shivers down my spine, something wasn't right.

"What are you doing up? I thought-"

"You thought I'd be sleeping? Probably hungover." He interrupted before taking another sip of his drink, his face held no reaction to the burning alcohol and that scared me.

"Sit down."

I gulped quietly, my hands held my white heels and my dress was wrapped around me in a messy form and my hair was pulled back in an even messier bun. I closed the door, shamefully I walked over to the bed with my head down and sat in front of the tv still facing him.

"I woke up and found this outside our door, and you were nowhere to be found." He said, his hand holding up a tape with a note on it, 'if you want to know the truth.' "To think I was even worried about you."

"It's probably nothing." I blurted out with a nervous smile.

He chuckled with his lips tightly squeezed together. "That's exactly what I thought until I watched it." His dark eyes locked on mine, they were filled with hatred and disgust.

He put the tape inside the player while grabbing the remote off the table, his other hand rubbed his chin super hard causing his skin to turn red. I was starting to get nervous, my hands were dripping with sweat.

"Just out of curiosity, how long have you been fucking my dad?" He said, his voice cold and held to remorse. His pupils were dilated on mine, his jaw was clenched and his other hand was balled into a fist.

"What?" I asked, my voice shaky. This can't be real, maybe I misheard him.

His finger clicked the power button and the tv turned on, a bright screen with my naked body plastered all over it came into view. It was taken in the guesthouse, I was wrapped in Kaz's naked arms. I was horrified, my hand cupped my mouth with warm tears filling my eyes.

My moans were loud and clear, someone had been watching us the entire time. This is more horrible than I thought, it's despicable and haunting.

"Hold on, this is my favorite fucking part." Bodhi stood up slamming down his glass cup on the table, he walked closer to the tv watching it carefully.

'This is mine, only fucking mine.'

His finger pointed at the tv where I was, and my head started nodding in the video. You could practically see the anger in his stance, he was boiling inside with a crazy look in his eyes.

"You agreed with my fucking ring wrapped around your finger." He shouted, very angrily. He marched back to the table before swiping his arm across the glass knocking everything off and breaking every single piece of glass.

My body jumped at the sound of him breaking everything, I was petrified. "Don't do this." I said.

"I've loved you since we were kids, how could you do this to me?" He said.

"I know."

"Everything I've done for you and this is how you repay me, by sleeping with my dad." He shrugged his shoulders, he looked insane and high in anger and jealousy.

"Bodhi." I warned under my breath.

"The worse part is that I knew you were cheating, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to lose you." He said. "I just looked the other way because I thought you were fucking a stranger, turns out that stranger is my father."

How could he not know? It was so obvious I was sleeping with someone else.

"That night when we had sex, was it out of revenge? You wanted to hurt him so badly that you ended up hurting me."

I was silent for a couple of seconds, I didn't want to answer that question because I'll just hurt him more.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, tears trailing down my cheeks. I couldn't imagine the pain he was going through, I never wanted him to find out this way.

"Your sorry?" He laughs with no humor behind it.

"I truly am, we didn't want you to find out in this way."  I said, slowly. "We'll leave, you won't ever have to see us again until you're ready."

He laughed even louder, his closeness was starting to scare me. He was standing in front of me, every survival instinct was telling me to run away from but I couldn't move.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked.

"It's over between us, it's been over for months." I said while removing my engagement ring, my hand gently laying it on the blanket beside me.

His tongue tan along his lips while his eyes stared at the diamond ring, his hand roughly grabbed my jaw forcing me to look up at him. My fingers locked around his wrist, and fear consumed my entire body.

"We're still getting married, and to everyone else, we are madly in love with each other and perfect together." He said, his voice was like venom. "You may fuck whoever you please but not my father because if you go near him, I'll make sure your brother gets put behind bars again."

"You can't do that." I seethed.

"I can't? I already planted drugs in his room, all it takes is a call from his parole officer."

My eyes widened, he couldn't have done that. He's not that type of person, I've known him since we were children and he wouldn't even hurt a fly.

"They'd be here so quick you wouldn't even have time to beg." He said.

"Why do you want to marry me so badly?" I asked, my tears rolling off my cheek. "It can't be because you love me."

"Inheritance, darling." He spits out while teasing me with the nickname.

My eyes stared at him in total disbelief, my lip curled at the end at the bombshell he just revealed.

"I knew it, you asshole." I gritted my teeth together.

His hand tightened around my jaw, his fingers were starting to dig inside my skin so badly I was sure it'd bruise.

"You're going to tell him that you realized you couldn't live without me, that your love for me is beyond any affair." He said.

My lips start shivering with my teeth baring at his slightly. "I'll do anything, but don't make me hurt him."

"Break his little heart like you broke mine." He said, dangerously.

"No, Bodhi please."

"He doesn't love you, at least not as much as I love you." He said, his thumb roughly stroking my cheek. I can't wait to wash his touch away from my skin, right now he's just disgusting me.

"You're forcing me to marry you, you call that love."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm giving you a choice." He said, there was nothing behind his eyes but seriousness.

"You're making me choose between my brother and the man I love."

I caught sight of sadness in his eyes but he quickly covered it, he released my jaw and his fingers prints were imprinted on my skin. My eyes were bloodshot and my shoulders hung low, I'll never be happy no matter how hard I try. He leaned down beside causing my body to freeze, his fingers picked up my diamond ring.

"So what will it be?" He said with the ring between his fingers, my eyes slowly fell to the diamond.

A slow tear ran down my pale cheek, my eyes fluttered as my hand fell into his. We both didn't make any eye contact as he slid the ring onto my finger, and just like that everything I was happy about was now gone. He brought my hand to his mouth where he slowly kiss the back of my hand, vomit wanted to pour from my mouth.

"I loved you as a best friend, why couldn't that be enough?" I asked.

"Because it just isn't." He said, his hand buttoning his suit with his back straight.

My hand wiped my wet cheek, he walked over to the door with his hand hovering over the knob. "Don't cry, everyone's a whore." He said, his hand turning the knob. "Some are just better at keeping it a secret."

He exited the room finally leaving me alone, my brain wrapped around his cruel words. Multiple tears dripped down my neck, my lips were quivering as I roughly wiped the back of my hand against my dress getting rid of his kiss. My fingers combed through my red hair, I hunched over my knees with a sob wrecking through my body.

I physically felt ill, how foolish of me to think I could finally be happy. A wave of anger washed through my body, I stood up and hurried to my closet where I grabbed a bunch of my clothes. I tossed them on the floor while ripping millions of dollars worth of clothing that he had gifted me, my eyes wide and my teeth grinding together.

Pieces of material were flying everywhere, my hand are starting to hurt from all the ripping. I crawled to my vanity where I grabbed my jewelry box, I slammed it on the floor breaking the expensive wooden box. I was on my knees with my bloody hands against my chest, I quietly screamed out of agony.

My eyes fell on the mirror far across from me, my hair was messy and my tears had stained my cheeks, my once-white dress was stained with my blood.

I'm never going to be happy, I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella
Tik tok: @ ellasbooks_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 71
"Can you honestly believe your sister is marrying Damien- fucking- Gray??" "Yeah." "Aren't you excited? He's rich. He's hot. And now you get to see h...
6.8K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
4.4M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
225K 2.7K 17
Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking for a relationship, instead she was focus...