Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
They're My Family
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
The Fight for Alexandria
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
Sorry

FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T

327 5 2
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

(Freya is now 19 or 20)

"Judith!" I yell, Aaron and I run towards the shooting.
"Judith!" I yell again, seeing the little Grimes girl wearing the Sheriffs hat, Mom checks her over.
"You okay?" I ask, Judith nods as a small group of people run up.

"They need help" she says, I look at Aaron and he shakes his head.
"We can't do that. You know that" Aaron says, Mom growls.
"There's more walkers" she says, I nod, and look at Aaron.
"She's not gonna budge, dude" I say, he sighs as Eugen kills some walkers.

"Alright, but we're telling your mom once we get there alright?" I say, she nods and grabs my hand, Mom grabs her ax and machete, turning to me, she nods.
"Let's go" I tell Aaron, we start running from the oncoming walkers, but the growls from them start to go quiet.

I whistle three times when we stop, so mom knows we're safe.
"Damn it, she's worst than Judith" Rosita says, looking around, I feel a tap on my shoulder andd turn to see mom, blood all over her mask.

Finished, she signs. I sigh and we get to the horses.

"Your mom's not gonna be happy" I say to Judith, she frowns.
"But they needed help" she says, looking at them, I see someone signing to a woman what Judith said.

"We need to get back to Alexandria" Judith says, adjusting her hat.

______________

Getting back to Alexandria, we take the bags off the people's heads, one guy keeps talking about music and Mom keeps gripping her ax, I grab her hand.
"Dad's fine. I think he's more worried about you when he's out there" I say, she stops gripping her ax.

I see Judith grab one of the people's hands when we walk into the gates.
"This is Alexandria. This is home" she says, god she is too precious for this world.

Aaron takes the small group away and I take Judith to Mom's house.

"Freya" Duane says when we walk in, I smile at him and Judith runs off to go see Bear and RJ.
"Michonne still not back yet?" I ask, he nods and looks around the corner where Judith went before pushing me against the kitchen counter and kissing me, I smile against his lips and kiss him back.

"What was that for?" I ask when his hands hold my hips, he shrugs and kisses me again.
"I'm happy you came back safe" he says, kissing my neck, I giggle without realizing it.

"Not in my kitchen" we hear mom's voice, I jump and see her leaning against the kitchen doorway, I blush embarrassed and Duane smiles innocently.

"Sorry, Amethyst" he says, Mom takes off her mask and instead of an annoyed frown, there's a silly grin on her face.
"Ah, reminds me of your father and I. Unable to keep our hands off one another" she says to me, I facepalm while Duane laughs.

"I'm too young to be having grandbabies, go on now, Duane. Aaron ne- needs your help" she says with a slight stutter.

Duane nods and hugs her, before waving his hat.
"Good day, beautiful ladies" he says, sending a smirk to me before leaving the house. Mom gives me a look.

"When you two do that, you could at least try to be quieter when the kids are in the house" she says, walking to the sink and wetting a towel.

I rub my arm nervously before finally getting the guts to speak. "Mom? When you and dad, you know. Did you know he was the one?" I ask, she stops and looks at me.

"You mean go at it like jackrabbits?" she asks with a grin as she wipes blood off her mask, I facepalm, I can never have a serious conversation with her. This woman is such a perv sometimes.

"Honestly, Freya? There's no real way of knowing. But Daryl and I went through a lot, dealing with each other's crap. That was enough for me, the fact that he still wanted to be around me after everything, and I still wanted to be around him" she says, slightly smiling at a thought, I sit down on a chair.

"You and Duane have gone through a lot with each other. But Freya, look at me" Mom says, I look up from the floor, she smiles at me and holds my hands.

"How does Duane make you feel?" she asks, I bite my thumb.

"Annoyed, but happy. I don't really know" I mumble, Mom laughs, but gets serious.

(CJ: To screw or not to screw. That is the question! *Bows like in theatre*

P: I- You're insane

CJ: I am entertaining!)

"I can't help you with this. This is something you need to decide on your own. I can give you advice, but you need to choose" she says, pushing some of my hair out of my eyes, I nod.

"Mama!" Bear yells, running into the kitchen, Mom wraps her arms around him and kisses the top of his head over and over, but Bear scrunches his nose.

"You smell like death again" he says, Mom laughs and hugs him.

"Hey, RJ" mom says, when RJ hugs her.

"Your mom's not back yet?" she asks, I see Judith standing in the hall and she smiles at me.

"Mom? I think I'm gonna talk to Duane tonight" I tell Mom, she looks up at me and smirks.

"I bet there's gonna be more than just talkin', if you guys eve tal" she says, I facepalm, she doesn't stop.

"Daddy was supposed to visit today" Bear says, pouting like mom does, Mom brushes her thumb under his eye.

"I'm sure he will be here baby. Probably just lost track of time. Okay? He'll be here" she says, I sigh. Dad's still looking for Rick, dead or alive. Him and mom were able to make a deal. He has to come to Alexandria once a week to see Bear.

Today is one of those days.

"When dad gets here, can you come get me?" I ask, mom nods. Judith gives me a hug and I leave. Walking through Alexandria, everyone says hi, I walk towards the house, below it in a cell is a man from my past, a man who has always cared for me.

"Negan" I greet, grabbing the chair from against the wall and sitting down.

"Hey, kiddo! How's life out there?" he asks, I lean my head on my hand.

"It's fine. I'm waiting for dad to get back" I mumble, he stares at me.

"Damn, kid. Your mom is still trying to get Daryl here? Like that's gonna work" he says, rolling his eyes.

"She loves him. That's something you can't just get rid of" I say, he walks up to the cell door.

"She should move on! Daryl's trying to find a ghost of the past. He's not-" he says but I interrupt him.

"Are we really gossiping about my parents?" I ask, facepalming, Negan chuckles.

"Looks like we are, kiddo. But seriously" he says, I sigh.

"Mom loves dad, and dad loves her back. He's just distracted by other things right now" I say, Negan shrugs and leans back against the wall.

"Just saying. I've seen Amethyst and big ol' Red hanging around each other. Especially when she was pregnant with Bear" he says, I glare at him.

"You're kidding, right? That would never happen! I can't believe you would even suggest that" I say, he grins.

"You're a woman. Even you know that women have needs too" he says, I cover my ears.

"Mom wouldn't do that to dad" I say, glaring at him, he shrugs.

"Maybe. How's Bear doing?" he asks, I roll my eyes at the subject change.

"He's breathing for the most part" I say, crossing my leg and sitting my elbow on my knee.

"Ame still checking on him. Sometimes I see her through my lovely window. Based on how she roams like she's one of the dead, I'll take that as confirmation" he says, I yawn.

"You look tired too. You on watch last night?" he asks, I shake my head.

"No" I say, he grins.

"Did my little warrior get her freaky deaky on?" he says, my eyes widen.

"I swear, you and mom are such perverts!" I say, covering my ears when he continues.

"Stop! Just stop!" I say, embarrassed.

"What did you say to her, Negan?" the muffled voice of Gabriel makes me take my hands off my ears.

"He didn't say anything, Gabe" I mumble, standing up, I smile at Gabriel, his one good eye still looking at Negan.

"I have to go. See you later?" I say, Gabriel nods at me as I practically run out of there.

"Freya! Freya! Daddy's here!" the voice of Bear makes me look at him running towards me, I laugh and pick him up.

"I thought mom was gonna come and get me" I say, he nods curiously.

"She was, but Daddy said he wanted to talk to her for a few minutes" he says, I smile at him and we start walking.

"It's been a few minutes, I was following Loki around but then I saw you!" he says, I shake my head in amusement and when we reach the house, I open the door carefully. I want to hear what they're talking about so I have to stay quiet. Mom taught me how to keep my steps quiet.

Walking into the kitchen, I hide Bear's face in my shoulder when I see mom and dad kissing, mom is sitting on the counter and dad is standing between her legs.

"You guys can't wait!" I say, pinching the bridge of my nose. Dad helps mom off the counter and she adjusts her shirt.

"Talking, huh?" I say, setting Bear on the ground and he runs to Dad, who picks him up, Dad walks towards me and uses his free arm to give me a hug.

"Hey, Bloody" he says, kissing the top of my head, I smile up at him and Bear starts telling him about the week as they go to the living room.

Mom stands next to me and buttons up her jeans.

"Mom!" I say, she laughs.

"Don't worry, we didn't even get that far, you guys walked in. Doesn't mean he didn't try to get there though" she says, I shake my head.

"I swear, you two are just-" I start and she wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"You and Duane are gonna be like that, I can sense it. But wait a few more years before you decide to have kids. I'm too young to be a grandmama" she says, I blush.

"Can you stop?" I ask, she giggles like a child before leaning back on the counter.

"You talk to Duane yet?" she asks, I shake my head as I sit on a stool.

"I went and talked to Negan" I say, she smiles.

"You've been doing that a lot lately. Think you're building back that relationship?" she asks, I shrug.

"I don't know..." I say, she grabs my hand and slightly grips it.

"It's okay, you'll figure it out. You always do" she says, I smile at her and squeeze her hand back.

I walk into the living room and see Bear running around the room, trying to escape dad. I jump back when Bear runs to me.

This is how the day goes. When it's late, I go to Sophia's house, she's at the Kingdom with her little monsters. Duane stays at her place when she's gone. Knocking on the door, I walk in and see Duane reading a book on the couch.

"Hey..." I say, he puts a bookmark in his book and sets it down.

"What's up?" he asks, I lean against the wall. Don't chicken out!

"I want to talk to you about something... Something I've been thinking about for a while" I say, he nods and pats the spot next to him. When I sit down, I let out a breath.

"I'm gonna be blunt. I want to do more with you" I say, hiding my face, he laughs.

"You have to be more specific, Freya" he says, I sigh.

"Uhm... like intimate things..." I say, looking at him, he doesn't answer and makes an oh face.

"Oh... are you sure? If you aren't then we can wait if you change your mind" he says, I smile at him.

"When you say things like that, it reminds me of why I fell for you" I say, placing my hand on his.

(CJ: *gags at the cheesiness*

P: Oh, knock it off 🙄)

He smiles and runs his thumb over the scar on my cheek.

"I want to" he says, I smile and lean towards him, connecting my lips with his. He kisses back and lays me down on the couch.

Giggling when he slides his hand under my shirt, I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head back on the couch, looking up at him breathless. I tug on his shirt and he starts pulling mine up.

"Eager, are you?" he says with a grin, I roll my eyes. Tug his face closer to mine.

"Shut up and kiss me" I say, as he unbuttons my jeans.

(CJ: WHEN DID YOU BECOME A SMUTTY WRITER??

P: IT'S NOT SMUT YOU PERV. THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS GROWING

CJ: SOMETHIN'S GROWIN ALRIGHT 😏

P: YOU LITTLE- GO AWAY, SHOO SHOO *grabs a broom*

CJ: I'M NOT A RAT!)

_________________

3rd Person POV

Amethyst looks at the sky, her eyes focused on the stars as she sits on the porch, her legs hanging off the stairs.

"What are ya worrying 'bout?" Daryl asks sitting next to her, she shrugs.

"Freya's grown up too much. I don't like it" she says, looking at him with a pout, he grunts.

"I don't either" he mumbles, she laughs.

"You're upset you aren't the only man in her life no more" she says, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"We still have a while before Bear gets interested in girls" she says, Daryl lays his head on her lap.

"That's gonna be sooner then ya think" he says, Amethyst pouts and he grins up at her.

"Think he likes Aaron's kid, Gracie" Daryl says, Amethyst groans.

"My other baby is growingggg. I don't like it" she whines, her hand on Daryl's chest.

Daryl reaches up and grabs her chin, pulling her face close to his and kissing her, Amethyst hums.

"Now I forgot what I was saying" she mumbles, annoyance in her voice, Daryl smirks up at her.

"Got ya to be quiet" he says, making her roll her eyes and hit his chest before looing over Alexandria.

"Thank you for coming up today, Bear missed you a lot" she says, Daryl sighs.

"I missed him too" he says, Amethyst leans her head on his chest.

"A week feels too long" she mumbles, tiredly.

"C'mon, it's late. Don't want ya fallin' asleep out here" Daryl says, she huffs and sits up, him following.

"You and I have done worse things outside, Mr. Dixon. Remember that tree?" she says when he stands up, he lets out an amused scoff.

"Stop" he says, grabbing her outstretched hand and pulling her up.

"Awww, I thought you liked it" she says, smiling up at him, he grunts.
"You got hurt" he says, she slightly frowns at him and grabs his arm.

"My back only got scratched up a bit. Besides, getting screwed against a tree has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Roxy would've been laughing her ass off if she was still alive" she says, pushing Daryl's hair out of his eyes again and smiling at him.

"Now, I'm tired. No matter how frustrated I am right now, I need sleep. Pretty sure you do too. So, come along now, let's go get some sleep" she says, holding his hand and pulling him into the house.

Daryl lies down on the bed, watching Amethyst change into an oversized t-shirt.

"What are you looking at Dixon?" she asks, pulling her hair up, he shrugs and bites on his thumb nail. Amethyst walks to him and straddles his lap, Daryl places his hands on her hips.

Without saying anything, she leans her head on his chest, he slides his hands up her hips and let them rest on her lower back, she leans her head up and kisses his stubbled cheek.

"I should go make sure Bear is actually asleep" she says, sitting and getting off his lap, her feet touching the floor.

"Tease" he says, smacking her on the ass when she starts walking away, Amethyst turns her head and sticks her tongue out at him before walking out of the room.

Daryl sits up and looks around the room before standing up, walking to the desk, seeing a familiar drawing book. Amethyst would draw in it a lot. Daryl opens it and goes through it, seeing drawings of Glenn, Rick, Maggie, Abraham, Hershel, Freya, Duane, Bear.

Daryl grunts when he sees a drawing of him when he works on his crossbow. Seeing the surroundings in the drawing he realizes its from a night when they left Alexandria for a hunt. When Freya started getting distracted by Duane.

He keeps going, even finding drawings of a little girl he's never seen before, a drawing of Roxy, a drawing of Negan. But when he gets to the last drawing, he goes still, freezing in his spot. The person in the drawing. How?

"Find anything interesting?" Amethyst asks, he turns the page and looks back at her.

"You still do these? Your memory alright?" he asks, she takes the book from him and sets it on the desk.

"There are good and bad days" she mumbles, sitting on the bed, Daryl watches her before going to the bed and sitting next to her, she leans against his chest.

"Don't let me ever forget you or the kids" she mumbles, Daryl kisses the top of her head.

"I won't" he mumbles, wrapping his arm around her and keeping her close.

___________________

Morning
Freya's POV

Pulling my shirt on, I smile when an arm wrap around my waist, I hum and lean against Duane.

"You don't regret it?" he asks, I shake my head.
"Quite the opposite actually" I say, holding his hand, he hides his face in my neck.

"You don't...do you?" I ask, he kisses my neck.
"No. Kinda want to go again" he says, making me blush and bump my elbow into his stomach.

"Stop" I say, grabbing my belt, he grins and puts on his shirt.
"I'm gonna go see if Dad's still home or if he left" I say, kissing Duane before leaving his room and the house.

Walking through Alexandria, I smile, it's still slightly dark out, Mom should be waking up soon because that's when Bear wakes up.

Bear can be really annoying. I love him, he's my little brother but why does he have to wake up at 5am!? Who wakes up at 5am? Mom does, but Dad doesn't really sleep.

Walking up the stairs, I stop, seeing Dad and Bear on the floor, Bear doing his usual studies that Mom fights him to do. Dad looks at me.

"You're still here? And helping Bear with his homework?" I ask, he grunts and leans his head against the rail.

"Your mom didn't tell me he's up at the crack of damn dawn" he says, I smile and sit down next to him as Bear sings.

"Amazing things you find out when you stay longer than 12 hours" I say sarcastically, he grunts.

"Don't start that, Freya" he says, I sigh.

"Mom's been dealing with that for 6 years. She only tells you the good stuff. Not his breathing problems, not how she stays up at night making sure he's still breathing" I say, turning my head when I hear the front door.

"Freya. That's enough" Mom says, I look down.

She doesn't want him to feel guilty. I get that, I do. But he doesn't understand Bear's health issues.

"I thought you would've been gone hours ago" she says, Bear gets up and runs to her, his arms wrapping around her legs, Dad gets up with a grunt and pulls his crossbow over his shoulder.

"Ya want me too?" he asks, Mom doesn't answer and he scoffs, walking towards Bear and ruffling his hair before walking down the porch steps.

Mom is wearing her mask but I know she's sad.

Running down the stairs, I go after Dad.
"Dad!" I call, grabbing his arm, he stops.
"You made your point, kid" he says, I huff.
"If I did then why are you running off?" I ask, he looks me in the eyes.

"How bad are his breathing problems?" he asks, I cross my arms and shrug.
"Hershel and Siddiq have said his lungs are just behind in growth" I mumble, he nods, I reach for his hand, connecting the bracelet and ring together.

"Talk to mom. Don't leave things like this, it'll only get worse over time" I say, he doesn't answer and I lean up, kissing him on the cheek.

"I have to go meet with Michonne and the others. If you don't want to get tangled up in the drama, be quick, or hide out" I say, laughing.

He goes back to the house. Honestly, I won't be surprised if mom locks him out.

Now to deal with this new people drama.

______________________

{9-24-2022}

FREYA IS GROWING-

MY POOR HEART-

GUESS WHO?

YES, ME. YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR WHO PROCRASTINATES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

SOOO, IT'S SUNDAY. THE FINAL PART OF THE WALKING DEAD STARTS NEXT SUNDAY

*Ignores CJ's crying in the background*

YES, SHE IS STILL SAD, NOW IMAGINE HOW SHE'LL BE WHEN IT ACTUALLY ENDS?

SHE'S LITERALLY GONNA THINK IT'S THE BEGINNING OF RAGNAROK.

CJ: BECAUSE IT IS GOD DAMN IT!

SHH, CHILD, SHHH. GO WATCH YOUR WESTERNS.

ANYWAY, IT'S BEGAN. WE TOOK LONGER THAN WE THOUGHT. SORRY. BUT HERE YOU GO!

PERSEPHONE OUT

*Inserts ASL I love you sign*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 51 39
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ." ⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...
22.9K 367 65
Don't make me sad, don't make me cry Sometimes love's not enough And the road get's tough ...
13.8K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...
493 13 13
Amira Parker never expected for the world to end, let alone for the dead to rise up and start eating people alive. How will she and her family navig...