Y/n x Robin Buckley

By l0v3eclipse

This story is a love story between you and Robin Buckley. You and Robin are both 16. You moved to Hawkins for... More

First day !!
Crush
Party
Sleepover
Oh no
Girlfriend
Coming out
Fight
Lost
Where is y/n?
Found
Back
Hanging out
Date

THANK YOU!

343 6 14
By l0v3eclipse

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2.46K READS OMGG HONESTLY I NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT MY BOOK  WOULD GET THAT MANY READS. LIKE I THOUGHT I WOULD ONLY GET 1 READ BUT OMGGGG.

This book honestly sucks so much so I have no idea how it got so many reads. But really thank you guys so much it really does mean a lot to me!

OMG ALSO IM FINALLY WRITING A NEW BOOKKKKK!! THE BOOK IS CALLED 'I will always love you ~ reddie' AND ITS ABOUT WHEN RICHIE AND EDDIE HAVE LIKED EACH OTHER SINCE 5TH GRADE AND ITS GOING TO BE A SLOW BURN.

I REALLY HOPE MY NEW STORY GOES AS GOOD AS THIS BOOK DID BUT IT PROBABLY WONT. BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THE NEW BOOK IM WRITING YOU CAN GO ONTO MY PROFILE AND READ IT BUT RIGHT NOW IT ONLT HAS 2 CHAPTERS BUT I PROMISE I WILL POST A NEW CHAPTER EVERYDAY !!

ANYWAYS BYEEEEE AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SO MANY READS!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 8
•NEW RONANCE STORY IN THE MAKING• In Hawkins, Indiana. A small town full of mysteries. Lives Nancy Wheeler, a shy, intelligent girl, her priority is...
5.2K 102 17
I made this story based on the song "whish you were gay" by Billie Eilish 😋 and most of the story will be based off of robin and some of Finn's pov...
2.8K 30 20
Heyy! these are cute little oneshots I came up with because i'm a massive robin buckley simp lmao. These may contain spoilers for stranger things sea...
1.9K 50 22
After Jonathan moves away from Hawkins,Nancy breaks up with him.She finds comfort in Robin and comes to find out she may want to be more than just fr...