again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

07

2.2K 106 10
By yvneos

chapter seven

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"ji..." chenle called after seeing who he just bumped into.

the tall one just took a bow and made his way inside the guest room, chenle watched him leave until he disappeared in his sight.

he suddenly pouted and made his way downstairs.

"chenle, go to sleep now." his brother told him to.

or maybe he just doesn't want chenle to see his friends making out.

"i still need to clean the place, hyung." chenle said.

"the maids can do it already, go upstairs now," he said seriously.

"hmm, okay." he pouted.

"oh, wait. bring them also with you." kun said as he pointed to chenle's friends.

shotaro and renjun are already drunk and sungchan and yangyang are having a hard time taking care of them. chenle let out a chuckle and went closer to them.

"let's go upstairs now," chenle said softly. "they are already there."

"sleep?" renjun asked like a kid.

"yes, sleep." he nodded, smiling.

"shotaro, sleep!" renjun said happily.

but shotaro just passed out, sungchan effortlessly carried him and made his way first downstairs, having his boyfriend in his arms.

"they left me." renjun pouted.

"i'm still here." yangyang spoke.

renjun looked at him, having cute eyes. yangyang might have melted right now because of it but he still needs to take care of this guy.

"let's go now." chenle said.

they now make their way upstairs and go to the guest room, sungchan has already put shotaro on bed who's now peacefully sleeping. renjun on the other side, also fell asleep as soon as he lay down the bed.

"do you want me to bring you all to the other guestroom or you guys will still have a drink downstairs?" chenle asked.

"we will sleep now, le." mark said softly and smiled.

"okay, this way." and chenle guides them.

he couldn't see jisung around so assumed that he might go back downstairs, he even forgot that the room should have five beds. he just realized it when he closed the door. maybe he will just bring jisung to the other room.

going inside his room, he took a half bath first before laying down on his bed and opening his social media accounts.

"is jisung still drinking?" he suddenly asked.

shaking his head, he just turned his phone off and put it aside. he was about to pull up his blanket but his door suddenly opened.

lighting up his lamp since his room is completely dark, he saw jisung pouting at the door. he seems drunk now since his eyes want to close now, and whenever jisung is drunk, he doesn't act like a drunk person. but instead, he became a softie one.

"j-jisung, what are you doing here?" he asked, heart is pounding hard.

"cuddles..."

"what?" he asked curiously, surprised by it.

"chenle-ah, i miss you." and he hugged the pillow tightly, yes, he has a pillow with him. a pillow from their couch downstairs.

"i think there's still a empty guestroom—"

chenle was stopped when he was about to grab jisung's arm, the younger one just moved away. chenle opened the lights and faced jisung who was still pouting. cheeks and ears are red. probably because of the alcohol.

"i smell bad." jisung said.

and yes, chenle used to hate the smell of alcohol.

"nah, i do not hate it anymore." chenle said and grabbed his arm once again but jisung moved away.

"kun ge said no more beds now," and he scrunched his nose. he usually likes that when he's drunk, having an itchy nose.

looking around, jisung saw the couch inside chenle's room and made his way there.

"ji, you can't fit in there." chenle said.

"i'm sleepy..." he murmured as he fixed the couch.

"you can sleep on my bed though," he whined and stomped his feet.

"cuddles?" he asked softly.

staring at his eyes, god knows how chenle misses this man. if he can kiss him right now, he already did it. but they don't have a closure yet and chenle doesn't still know the reason why jisung broke up with him.

jisung is just drunk, chenle doesn't want to take advantage of it even though jisung was the one who asked for cuddles. chenle is still the one who's older between them.

"no, jisung. no cuddles." he shook his head.

"hmm, okay." he pouted.

"take the bed now and sleep." chenle said and pulled him.

jisung also followed him, he didn't even take long to fall asleep. chenle let out a sigh and fix the blanket on the younger one, standing up and close the lights. he made his way at the bed, getting a pillows and put it at the couch. he also look for another blanket and luckily he has one inside his room.

🌄

waking up because of the lights coming inside his window, he groaned and stretched his body. he expected a back ache or something hurt in his body because he slept on the couch last night, he didn't feel any of them.

opening his eyes, he found himself at the bed. alone. looking up to see the time, it's currently eleven in the morning. others might have woken up right now.

"how did i get here though?" he whispered. "does jisung carry me?" he asked.

making his way out of the room, he heard a noise downstairs and his expectations were right that they were already awake.

"good morning..." he greeted as he sat beside haechan, always finding it comfortable whenever he leaned at him.

"what time are you going to move out?" renjun asked as he handed bread to him.

"before evening, i guess?" chenle said.

looking around, the person he was looking for is currently talking with his mom together with jeno and mark. they were currently in the kitchen helping chenle's mom to prepare for lunch.

"how's your sleep last night?" chenle asked as he looked away after his eyes meeting jisung's.

"it's pretty good though, yet i still can't remember what happened last night." haechan said and pouted. "i didn't kiss mr. seo last night, right?" he asked.

"mark was too focused on you last night to make you do that thing." chenle said, chuckling.

"how about mine, le?" renjun asked.

"hmm, just like mark. yangyang was also focused on you last night." he smiled.

while in the kitchen, jisung and the other members are helping chenle's mother for their lunch. they were having fun and didn't even run out of topics to discuss.

"mark, jeno. can you bring it there?" the mother said softly, talking about the nachos.

"no problem, auntie." mark said softly, smiling.

watching them disappear on their sight, the mother suddenly squealed and went to jisung to hug him. making the younger one laugh and hug her back.

"oh my god, you're tall now." the mother said. "i was really trying my best to act like i didn't know you." she continued and went back to her place.

"jeno knows it, mom." jisung said, smiling. "and i am usually with him, so if ever i came back here, you don't need to act."

"i know what happened before, ji." the mother said softly. "but i am still hoping that you will take care of him."

"i still keep my promise, mom. but i'm sorry because i broke a few of them. i'm sorry if i hurt your son." and he looked down.

"i know the reason, ji." she chuckled.

looking up, the mother is smiling softly. jisung couldn't help not to pout.

"it's okay, ji." the mother said softly.

"i'm sorry, mom." he whispered, but the mother still heard it.

jisung used to call her mom back then, he almost did it though last night. luckily, he remembered that no one knew that he had a relationship with chenle before except jeno.

"take care of him, ji." she said softly. "now that many people already recognize him. you know him more than i do, so please?"

"you don't need to tell that to me, mom." jisung said softly. "now that he's closer to me again, i will continue my responsibility to him." he smiled.

"you really never changed," and she faked crying.

jisung let out a laugh. remembering that chenle also likes to fake his cry just to get jisung's attention. oh, how much he misses that guy. if ever he will have a chance to talk to chenle, he won't ever waste it.

after two years, it's still him. it never changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 43
Jisung is in a popular group named NCT with the other 23 members. When Renjun told him that he was searching for his long lost sister, Jisung and the...
96.9K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
314K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
6.5K 336 25
"this was not your... home." ↳ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...