breathe // riven x oc

By DANCEONTHEMOONLIGHT

the strong boy wasn't strong enough. the strong girl wasn't strong at all. ◇ "I'd give my last breath to you... More

breathe
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
New Book

Chapter one

5.8K 69 11
By DANCEONTHEMOONLIGHT

I'm kinda following the storyline of the show. Sae's added character. Few changes are made.

English isn't my first language so there's gonna be some mistakes.

Please let me know if you notice them!

CHAPTER ONE

She was looking through her window as the rain slowly fell from the sky. A few of the studnets that were outside ran inside as fast as they could as to not get wet.

Her eyes glided over to the pair that stayed behind, slowly dancing in the rain, not caring who saw or how wet they'll get. Her heart ached and her brow furrowed. She imagined herself there with a faceless person, dancing with her, laughing at her, hugging her as he whispers silent complliments in her ear.

Her heart burned with jelaousy at something she thought she'd never have. Her eyes changed from her familiar light green eyes to deep aqua, the rain stops mid air around the pair who stopped and looked around when they noticed the rain wasn't falling on them anymore. They looked around searching for the source but when they couldn't see anyone, the boy grabbed his girls hand and they both ran inside.

When she couldn't see them anymore the rain fell again, but her heart still burned.

On the opposite side of the school Riven had his headphones on his head, his favorite band playing through them as he layed in his bed, his eyes trained on he rain softly hitting the window next to him.

The sudden still of the droplets made a small smirk appear on his lips, his thoughts instantly going to the dirty blonde haired girl. He pushed himself up from the bed, leaning to the window in hopes to see her figure, but he couldn't see anyone.

As the rain fell again, ha layed back on his bed, his eyes averting from the window and to the ceiling above him. His thoughts swarmed with her his heartbeat just a millisecond faster at the thought of her.

He didn't manage to see her today, but he remembers last year he didn't see her on the first day either. Although it was different this year - he was purposefully searching for jer, yet he still couldn't find her.

The steady rhythm of rain was getting louder as it fell harder. With a frown, he reached for his phone and turned the volume up.

His pushed his thoughts away, rather focusing on the words and rhythm from the song than on the disappointment filling his body.

Just as Sae was trying to open the door of the suite her and some other girls were in, they opened before she could. Stella's shocked face met Sae's guilty one.

"Running away?", Stella muttered pushing her inside and closing the door behind them. Sae rolls he eyes, not beacuse she didn't try to run away, but because Stella was right.

"I'm not trying to run away", the light fairy gave her a pointed look with her eyebrows raised, but didn't comment on it. "I just'-", she stops herself. She couldn't find the words.

Stella knew the reason, however, she also wanted her best friend to open up more. Sae tried to find the words, but how can she explain it when she doesn't even know the reason herself.

She isn't antisocial, or too shy, or too awkward; she just doesn't like the attention some things bring. She doesn't like the side eyes, the judgy once-overs, quiet comments or pity looks.

What she most doesn't want is getting close to anymore people she needs to. Stella was enough, and her boyfriend and his obnoxiously hot friend, were already too much.

Stella sighed when she noticed she wouldn't get am actual answer. "I know. But you need to meet them. You're going to be living with them for at least a year." When she sees Sae still looked bothered, she reached her hand and placed it on her shoulder.

"You don't have to share everything with them, or be with them every second of the day. Just... Just get to know them a little bit, wish them a happy birthday and congratulate them when they succeed. You know, basic friend stuff." That cracked a smile out of her, itt never ceased to amaze her how Stella could give her 101 on basic friendship all over again. When it happened last year when Stella started hanging out with Sky, - and with Sky always came Riven.

It wasn't that they hated each other per say, but they did dislike each other at the beginning of everyone's friendship. Their bickering usually turned into drawn swords and wet Riven, sometimes she'd end up wet two. How? She doesn't know either.

Slowly, but surely the bickering stopped at the bickering, maybe a punch or two to the shoulder, but nothing too much. Then came inside jokes and making fun of their two blonde friends.

Then hanging out only when they had to, to hanging out whenever they wanted to. Staying in each other's rooms when their roommates wanted to be together.

And Stella was adamant it was beacuse of her little 101 basic friendship advice. Sae didn't deny it, but she didn't encourage it either.

"I know, I'll try.", Sae answered to Stella as she dropped her bag and went to make coffer for the two.

Sae didn't mind making friends, not really, but the last time she wished someone a happy birthday, and congratulated for being at the top of the class or consorted when someone else took the place; she fell in love.

And she doesn't feel like falling anymore. She fell enough times already and it was getting too hard to get up.

It didn't take too long for the rest of the girls in the Winx Suite to wake up. They were all curiously looking at her when they finally noticed her sitting on the couch with Stella.

They took turns into introducing each other, and the more they smiled at Sae, the more they acted friendly towards her, the more she wanted to bolt out that door and go somewhere quiet.

"So, what fairy are you? I'm Earth fairy. You kinda look like an air fairy, did I guess correctly?", Terra talks, slightly leaning towards Sae as she sits opposite her and Stella. "Uh, no. I'm actually a Water fairy.", Sae chuckles lightly, but she doesn't find it funny.

"Oooh, two water fairies, not really fair when you think about it.", that sparked Sae's interest. She never minded meeting a fairy with the same powers as hers. It usually resulted in talking over each other trying to tell and explain a trick the other one has.

As if on cue Aisha came in, a bag slung over her shoulder. 'There she is.", Terra excited showing her hands towards Aisha. "Hi.", she smiled, lips tight. Sae got up from her spot walking to her.

"Hi, I'm Sae, water fairy.", she extended her arm, while the girl did shake her hand, she didn't really seem eager to meet her. "Aisha.", she answered only. Sae nodded, retreaving her hand.

Of course, the one girl she feels like befriending, doesn't wanna befriend her.

It was Musa who had the same first class as Sae, she realized that when the girl kept walking with her in the same direction. She sighed, contemplating ditching her plan of ditching the class. But if Musa didn't like what she does, it may just keep her away.

Sae slowed down and without a word to Musa turned left towards the back exit of the school. Musa lowered her headphones, stopping entirely and looking to her left.

"Where are you going?", Sae sighs, she wished she'd just ignored her if she noticed her leaving, but she didn't have that much luck. "I'm ditching the first class." SA shirts not even looking back.

"But it's the first day?", Musa says, asks more likely. It wasn't that she was a saint and she'd always go to all of her classes, she was more curious if nothing. Being a mind fairy, sometimes made her want to know things about other people.

Especially when she can't feel their feelings or emotions. Sometimes people are too good at hiding them. Musa never thought it was true - hiding emotions. She felt it was just a saying, when you couldn't read someone's face to know what they're feeling.

But when she met Sae, she thought there was something wrong with her powers. It was like Sae doesn't have any feelings, like she feels nothing. And not like being numb, Musa can feel that too. But like she literally didn't have emotions. So the best thing she could come up with, is she was hiding it. How? She doesn't know either.

Sae turns on her heel and raises her hands on her sides. "You'll soon see you don't have to be at every class here. And you can just not show up without any consequence.", she smiles, her lips tight. It was fake and Musa knew that. But she didn't let it get to her. After all she wasn't the best at being friends day either.

What Sae said wasn't entirely a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

She just couldn't stand to go to class right now and listen to them explain to her the history or about control or someone probing her and asking her questions she doesn't wanna answer.

Or telling everyone how they should look up to her regarding the knowledge of her powers.

She sighs once again and let's her legs carry her outside.

don't skip class, kids!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 135 14
,,Fine, make me the villain of your story. The hero will always sacrifice everything, even you for the world. The villain will sacrifice the world fo...
14.4K 314 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
18.8K 279 11
A story about a girl with to much power and a boy with not enough. A Riven love story
7.6K 78 10
sophie is the most powerful fairy at alfea. her riven and skye have been best friends Since there first year at the school. the whole year riven wo...