Concerning Chance ✔

By june-writes

They keep telling me that I should just let her go, let that night rest and move on with my life. They don't... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY

AUTHOR'S NOTE

11 2 3
By june-writes

Hey readers!

Thank you so much for making it to the end of what has been quite a challenging and upsetting book for me to write — yet at the same time, as soon as this story entered my head, I felt as if it had to be told.

Please let me know your favourite parts or areas you think could be improved! Constructive criticism is always helpful :)

Remember that if you or anyone you know is struggling with their mental health, there are websites and helplines you can reach out to 24/7. While this story is fictional, it has dealt with very real issues — I do not in any way, shape or form condone self-harm, suicide, domestic abuse or homophobia. I myself am part of the LGBTQ+ community, so I too have experienced internalised homophobia; remember that there are people in the world who will accept you for who you are. I love you and accept you ❤️

Here are some mental health awareness helplines that you can reach out to if you need someone to talk to: (I'll put the links in the comments)

The Samaritans have a 24/7 call service and there is always someone for you to talk to, about anything.

Childline is a UK-based service that offers support to children and teenagers under 18.

This NHS website is really useful for helping people understand where they can get urgent help for mental health-based issues.

Even if it doesn't seem like it all the time, there are people in this world that love and support you. The Wattpad community for one; I am always available to talk to if you're not having a great day — DM me and I'll get back to you with some support :)

You are important and this world would not be the same without you ❤️

On that note, thank you again for sticking with this book. It truly means a great deal to me.

Love,

June ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 188K 30
"Don't underestimate me, Hunter." I gulp, trying to sound unaffected by our close proximity. His lips are inches away from mine when he whispers wit...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
36.1K 1.6K 21
When Richie Tozier joins the infamous circus on the outskirts of Derry he is engulfed in a wildfire of emotions: fear, dread, isolation and above all...
345K 11.6K 57
NATALYA STEPANOV - A new girl with sweet and funny personality. She's very cheerful. Clumsy as hell. She's beautiful. Every guy's dream. DARIUS KNIG...