Deities Pantheon

By WAMred

This is basically my group within the Wattpad. More

Welcome
Discussion & Offer
Bounty
Komodo: Descendant of the Mafian Hero
New members
Information on Deities Pantheon.
Neo vs Union: War on Union
Training pt 1
Convergence Summit
Training pt 1.5: My Polearm training
Zeta Prime: Visiting & Discovery
Army
Zoo
Father Wrath
Info: my op powers.
Regeneration!
Production!
Angewoman!
Thoughts!
Sleep!
Training pt 2
Team of Morphin Grid!
The Forge!
Dragon Omniverse!
Squad Assemble!
Army pt 2
Komodo vs False Dragons
Orphanage!
Zeus suffering!
Discussing CRA
Talk with Summons
Contracts!
Allies and Forces:
Conduits!
Meets The Legendary Beasts
Intel!
Bloodline Curses technique!
Mythology Pantheon!
Heralds Past
The Hunt: Celestials!
The Hunt: Celestial PT 2!
Saving an Friend Life!
Repairing Zeta Prime!
New Improvements!
Might of True Dragon
Chatting Aspen family
Dresses!
Meeting New yet Familiar Faces!
Purger Insurgency!

Meaux release his Anger

46 2 4
By WAMred

At the Deities Pantheon.

Somewhere in the Deities Pantheon training facility is me where I been releasing my anger on the training simulation villains from my adventures.

Me: "TAKE THIS!" I said punching a fake Edwin Black that went flying and slam into the wall.

To the readers surprised they heard thousand of bones cracks and became dust.

Me: "YOU F*CKER!" I said as I slam my fist into a fake Zeus and continue to punch him every second.

I stop punching but to the readers surprised they see Zeus nothing remains of fake Zeus head.

Me: "AND YOU THREE!" I said looking at fake Vult, Issei, and Mineta.

I dash to fake Mineta and slam my foot onto him crushing him like a grape.

I then dash to fake Issei and kick him in the nuts however to the readers horror they heard Issei entire bones and muscles completely shattered.

Finally I look at fake Vult with pure hate in my eyes.

Me: "FINALLY COME THE *SSHOLE WHO DARE TO R*PE OLGA" I said then done a sort of heavy damage onto the fake Vult.

For the next 30 minutes I continue to unleashed my rage on the fake Vult until finally I end the attack with a strong horse back kick into fake Vult nuts.

I pant as I look at the simulation room to see it nearly destroyed.

Me: "Command: Repair Simulation" I said as the room repair itself while I exited the room and get something to drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 24 4
Arcs react to the story of rotted arc and his 3 other chaos champion degenerates that will appear soon, Paul atrides Harry Potter and of all people i...
6.4K 557 69
This book contains each of my OCs.
38.6K 775 17
This is my first story It will have many mistakes including grammar mistakes. I'm hoping you guys will like it!
34 1 16
From here on Wattpad to the depths of my notes on my mini iPad (iPad mini)! These are stories I have wrote! Enjoy!