Free (Trafalgar law x Reader)

By OnePieceElene

Being the Heir of Donquixote Doflamingo, your life feels like it's being controlled. You fight your way to ob... More

before you start.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
🧍🏻‍♀️ back from the dead
made up my mind🧍🏻‍♀️

Chapter 59

1.3K 52 0
By OnePieceElene

(Back to you, Yamato and Yui.)

"Grandma, why is the house completely empty?..there's no furniture."

You ask Yui, who seems to be hurriedly packing some notes and books from the shelves.

"I'm hiding them."

Feeling dizzy, you decided to not ask further questions. You watch as Yui enters a secret room behind the closet and immediately runs downstairs.

Seems like this house has an underground room...
Yamato is helping her out with carrying the documents. After further observation, you notice that he also has a funny look on his face.

"What's wrong Yamato?"

"Y/n, my father is definitely looking for us now, it's not safe to stay here. We need to go back immediately."

Yui agrees with Yamato.

"He's right, Kaido probably has already sent out someone to bring us back. It would be better to go back on our own to not cause further suspicion."

Yamato notices your dizziness and to your surprise, picks you up and sets you on his back.
With that, all three of you left the area..but you still couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling inside of you.
A feeling of someone watching you three..
You were too dizzy to even observe the area, therefore you silently laid on Yamato's back the whole way to Onigashima.

Law headed towards your old house, the aura lurking around that area made him extremely uneasy.
As soon as he reaches the rope bridge, he sees it.
The house is completely on fire, to the point where if you put it out, not even ashes will remain.

The rope bridge was also completely destroyed so he had to use his ability to get closer to the house.
At that point, there was nothing he could do. The house had already fallen apart one by one.

He uses his ability to teleport a large amount of water and pour it over the fire, completely putting it out.

It's not even a question that Orochi's men had done it, but why would an All Star...a right hand man of Kaido appear here?..

After further inspection he found absolutely no one in the area, which was a relief.

He remembered that there's a pond in the backyard of the house, therefore he headed there.

Knowing that there's a Sakura tree there, atleast he could save that tree from catching on fire.

Upon arriving near the pond, he notices that the Sakura petals have turned into a deep red color, as if they were washed over in blood.
This certainly caught him by surprise, because he has never seen something so unusual like this before.

This must have some sort of meaning..right?

Your stomach drops upon hearing X Drake's words, you couldn't believe your ears.

"What?! What do you mean they burnt down OUR HOUSE?!"

"Appearantely, it was Orochi's and Kaido's orders."

You look back and your grandmother and Yamato, both of them look very concerned.
You can barely contain your anger.

"I knew this would happen."

Yui whispers quietly and then it hits you!
Your grandmother hid away all the important notes, book and furnitures underground, so they wouldn't get destroyed.
But still...the house itself was burnt down..
She must feel extremely sad..

"I'm going to confront my father."

Yamato seems enraged upon hearing this.

"Hold on Young master."

Drake stops him from walking away.

"Kaido-sama is having a meeting with Big Mom and Orochi. He ordered us to summon Y/n as soon as possible."

You exchange glances with Yamato.

"Stay here."

"But-"

You pinch him and he immediately goes silent, Then you turn to Drake.

"Please lead the way."

Yui grabs your shoulder and leans in.

"Think twice before you say anything."

You nod and follow Drake from behind.
You two walked through countless of halls, noticing that those eye papers (which technically work as cameras) have become more frequent on the walls, you decided to not strike up a conversation with Drake.
But he had other plans.

As soon as you two take a turn, you notice that paper eyes are no longer on the walls, that's when Drake turns to you.

"Are you sure I should hand your heart to him?"

He doesn't know that it's not your real heart.

"Yes, do it. "

"Won't it cause you problems?"

"You'll see."

You answer him shortly, he returns a confused look.

"How's Hawkins?"

Not that you care about that Bastard, he could rot in hell for all you care.

"Critical condition I'd say."

You smirk to yourself, knowing that he's out of your way now.

Both of you stop talking once you reach the meeting room. The guards immediately greet Drake and turn to you, eyeing your scythe.

You immediately take the scythe off and lean it against the wall. They were about to cuff your wrists when Drake stops him and tells them, that it won't be necessary.
With that, you two enter the meeting room only to be met with absolute chaos.

Big Mom and Kaido are feasting like there's no tomorrow and then there's Orochi, grumpily sitting on the other side, observing the two Emperors Infront of him.

The guards announce your and Drake's arrival, Kaido turns his attention towards you with an unpleasant grin on his face.

"Seems like you're back, huh? Had fun?"

You don't know what he meant by "fun", thankfully Drake pulls out "your heart" on time, catching Kaido's attention.

"What's that?'

Kaido asks curiously, Big mom also turns her attention towards you.

"This is Donquixote Y/n's heart."

Kaido gives him permission to come closer, Drake goes up to him and hands him over the heart.

"How interesting.."

Kaido observes the heart carefully and notices the fake beed attached to it.
Seems like Law took an extra precaution and attached a fake white beed to this heart, to not cause any suspicion.

"Isn't this the brat you've been talking about?"

Big mom turns to Kaido, meanwhile Kaido keeps staring at your heart. A drop of sweat appears on your forehead.

"Yes. My former Subordinate's - Aurora's child."

Big mom raises her eyebrows and turns to you, closely observing you up and down.

"I see..."

She smiles.

"What is that heart for? To control them?"

Kaido glances at you.

"Depends on how they'll behave."

You glance at the Shogun - Orochi, who seems to be shooting daggers at you. Unfortunately, you happened to be standing quite close to him.

"Orochi told me, Yamato announced that you two are engaged."

You nod in response.

"It seems like you've managed to convince him to make you his fiancé, but that isn't all."

Big mom listens to him curiously.

"You either worked magic and somehow turned him into a more responsible son, or you two are scheming something behind my back."

You gulp but try not to reveal your nervousness.
These two emperors have a great sense of Observation Haki, they'll immediately notice if something is wrong.

"Therefore, I want you two to marry eachother, durning the fire festival."

You look up at him, face to face. Not even a single thought runs in your mind while looking at him.

"All I need is your agreement."

Agreement?..
You ask yourself. Why would he even ask for your agreement? It's not like you have a choice.

But you still wonder what would happen..if you refused.

Suddenly, Orochi's subordinate comes running towards Orochi and whispers something to him. The shogun turns red out of anger and was about to yell at his subordinate when Kaido turns to them and asks about the situation.

"We've located the child and are currently tracking him down to capture him."

A sudden realization hits you.

Subordinate was dismissed on the spot.

Since they haven't mentioned that child's name, they're probably assuming you don't know who it is.
You know exactly who they're trying to capture now.

If you agree to marry Yamato, you'll probably have higher chance to save that child, or you could even warn the others beforehand.

"Give me an answer by tomorrow night, you're dismissed."
Says Kaido, you nod and exit the meeting room quickly. They were too busy with their booze to even care about your presence.
Great.
This will make it much easier to get rid of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 413 25
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...
19.1K 935 13
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. You wish to stay with him, but will he want it after he hears about your agreement with Doflamingo? A few...
6.5K 262 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...
73.1K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...