INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

17

2K 156 46
By Jikook-143

Taehyung was looking at him with blank face..' he didn't showed any expressions to him ..' but this sunshine boy was showing his bright smile while extending his hands to taehyung for giving his cola tin.
"I told you i don't want it.."

"It's ok hyung I will take it another one..' take mine:.'

Why you're so stubborn..' and you're irritating me..' just go I don't want your drink..'

hobi kept puppy eyes and pout lips..' he was looking extremely cute in that face..' for second taehyung face turned into irritated to shock..' just few hours before he saw hot and sexy while he was dancing..' but now he was completely turned into so small and cute while pouting his lips..' did he had dual face..? He thought himself..' whatever why I'm thinking about him.? I didn't like him right. Then again his face turned into poker face which he was maintaining infront of him.

"Why you're firing on me hyung..? Just drink this..' you will be cool after drank this ..' then he placed his soft drink in his hands..'
taehyung rolled his eyes he didn't want to talk with him back so he simply ignored him and took soft drink from him and drinking himself without thanked him..'
hobi felt very happy when his crush took his drink from him. He was literally internally screaming inside. He was admiring his crush so intensely..' he was so handsome looking like Prince Charm to him..' he felt so proud when he was crush was looking like Greek god..'
taehyung got call from someone else so he attended the call and speaking with boxy smile..'
hobi heart skips a beat..' when he saw that charming smile..' he never saw this beautiful smile in this entire universe. He was drooling over him..' by seeing him.
Then taehyung finished his call with his friend and he looked at hobi which he was staring at him with his hearty eyes..' "what..? Taehyung asked in irritated voice..' hobi just shakes his head and smiled at him sweetly..' taehyung just rolled his eyes and when he was turned back about to go..' then hobi called him..'

Tae tae hyung..' hobi called him sweetly..'

taehyung looked at him with his sharp eyes..'

"what..? He asked him in deep voice..'

Can we be friends..? He asked with cheerful voice along with shy appears on his face.

Taehyung frowned when he hobi asked him as a friend..'

friend..? Taehyung asked while raising his one eyebrow.

Hobi nodded his head excitedly..'

Taehyung scoffed by Hobi actions "I had lot of friends .. no need new friend to me..'

Aishh hyung...' adding one friend in your friends list., it doesn't happen anything bad thing..' so no problem I will be your friend..' he said with sunshine smile..

Geezzz this boy...he turned back and walking calmly..' hobi ran towards and walking infront of while facing him..' and taking back steps..'
"Please hyung why you always keep cold face to me..' let's be friends that's final no more arguments..' he said loudly and ran out of from their without listening taehyung words..'

Gosh this boy Anyway who cares..? Taehyung scoffed and left that place from their.
.
.
.
.
Jimin step out from his class and searching for his friend but he's no where to be found..' "where did he went..? He said he will in few minutes..' he was searching his hobi but that one side lover was busy in talking with his crush..' so he took his phone to call for his friend..' while he calling to hobi his hand automatically went in his neck to touch his chain.. it's his habit while talking the phone he used to play with chain..' his eyes widened when he lost his chain..' it might be fell down at somewhere..' he was searching around but it not their then his mind strikes something..' then he quickly ran off their and went to dance studio..to look for his chain.
.
.
.
Finally jimin reached to the dance room and slowly opened the doors and went inside..'
he was searching at the exact place where he did dance before..' he was looking so patiently but it's no where to be found..'

"Are you looking for this Minnie..?" Jimin heard a deep dominating voice from his behind..' he knew who's voice was belongs to. then he slowly turned back to look at that person..'

"J..jungkook hyung...!

Jungkook slowly walking towards jimin while looking into his eyes he didn't even blinked his eyes while looking at him. His beauty was killing him so badly..'
jimin lowered his head down when jungkook was looking at him directly into his eyes so intensely. his heart was beating so faster so he lowered his head down.

Jungkook stand infront of him only few inches gap between to them.

"Are you looking for your chain..? He asked in husky voice..'
jimin looked at jungkook hands which he held his chain carefully.

He nodded his head "yes... hyung..

I think you lost it when you were dancing.. he said in low deep voice.

Yess hyung.

"Turn around"He said in deep sexy voice..'

Huh..? Jimin asked in confused looks..

I said turned around..'

Then jimin slowly back and facing back of the jungkook..'
then jungkook slowly placed his chain on his smooth milky white skin..' when he was hooked the links his long fingers lightly brushed on his skin. Which it's send shivers to jimin from spine.
Jungkook heart was beating so faster when he touched jimin's neck. It really so smooth and soft tender and so delicate. His body doesn't look like men's body it's exactly look like a feminine body. He thought if anyone touch his skin it might be damage by his delicate..' his eyes trails down to his back. He was really urge to touch him so badly...' but he was controlling himself.

Meanwhile jimin fists his chubby hands due to his tension. It's always happens to him when jungkook was near to him. His heart beat racing so faster..

After jungkook hooked jimin's chain on his neck it was looking deadly gorgeous on his dainty neck. Then he slowly placed his veiny hands on jimin's shoulders and make him turned into his side.
Jungkook was staring at him so fondly.. with his hearty eyes.

"You really had more potential to attract the people towards you jiminaa.."

Jimin looked at him with confused looks.

What are you talking about hyung..?

"You became more popular than n university with your beautiful face.

"N..no it's not like that hyung.."

"Yes.. it's true.. their face was only few inches gap their hot breath hitting to their faces..

Jimin again dozing off because of jungkook "strong manly cologne" it's really jimin's favourite from jungkook's he was really addicted to his smell.

Jungkook came so closer to jimin and looking at jimin eyes directly without blinking his eyes.

Jimin heart was terribly beating so faster..

Jiminnn... jungkook slowly whispered in deep raspy voice..'
jimin looked at him with his most innocent eyes..

"Can I ask you something"

"He blinked his eyes and said "yes hyung.." He nodded his head

"Can you dance with me once.."
jimin looked at him and didn't said anything..'

"Please.. jungkook quietly requested him with cute puppy eyes..'

At first jimin was thinking but now he can't resist jungkook's puppy eyes. So he said "yes" to him

Jungkook smiled at him fondly which jimin blushed at him and lowered his head down. Then jungkook went near to the speakers and connected the Bluetooth with his phone to play "exotic" song..'

H..hyung.. Jimin slowly whispered to call him and immediately Jungkook turned back to see him.

"Yes Minnie."

"Don't keep in high volume just keep it in low volume..' he said while fidgeting his cute chubby fingers and said in soft voice.

Jungkook smiled at his cuteness and nodded his head. "I know Minnie.."

Jimin smiled at him cutely.."

Then jungkook connected the song to the speakers and the song will be start in few minutes..'
and jungkook looked back at jimin which he was standing their door innocently and looking at jungkook while fidgeting his fingers nervously.

Then jungkook slowly walking towards jimin without looking away from him he was looking extremely gorgeous in today's outfit..' his curves are clear visible from his crop sweater top. And his thick thighs and thin feminine waist was making him insane so badly..'

He stand infront of jimin so closely which jimin lowered his head.
"Don't be nervous Minnie..' he said in deep voice.
Jimin nodded his head.
Then jungkook held jimin's chubby tiny hands and he placed it on his broad shoulders. And he snaked his arms around jimin's thin waist and make him get pull closer to him..

'Then the song started..'

(A/n; use earphones for better experience
UNDER INFLUENCE ")

Get up, get up
Kiddominant on the beat, better run it back

Fuckin' Robitussin
I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now, yeah

Totally the atmosphere changed into so heat and romantically in dance room which one handsome hunk and beautiful gorgeous boy were started dancing so romantically.

Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up here right, right, right

Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place

Jungkook pulls more closer jimin to him their bodies which collided so strongly that makes jimin slightly gasped by jungkook's reaction. But a natural pink dust appeared on his chubby cheeks automatically.
Jungkook held jimin's chubby fingers and make him to twirl around him romantically and again held his curvy waist tightly and grab him so closer to him.

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me

Jungkook deeply staring at Jimin orbs it's really something special and magic to him. He want to stare him all the day.. it's like new addiction to him.

I can make it hurricane on it
Hunnid bands, make it rain on it
Tie it up, put a chain on it
Make you tattoo my name on it, oh

They're changed the dance steps and doing so perfectly without missing their eye contact.
The background song was turning so heat to their bodies and that Jungkook hot gazes making his knees jelly..' he was try to avoid his eye contact but jimin was drooling over under his gaze. Jungkook slightly caressed his chubby cheeks with his knuckles which jimin closed his eyes and leaning into jungkook's touch.

Make you cry like a baby, yeah
Let's GoPro and make a video, yeah
Make you cry like a baby, yeah
Let's GoPro and make a video
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Now the dance steps turns into more erotic which jungkook stands behind jimin and hugged him behind tightly and bend slightly and now swaying their hips from left to right slightly

Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place

Jimin looked back at jungkook which he was already looking back at him with lot of love and admiration. Jimin face totally turns into crimson red by jungkook's gaze.

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me

At last they're did dance extremely good with romantic steps like professional dancers..' Then jungkook make him to turn around to face him only few inches gap between them.

Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care

Finally the song was finished and their dance also completed
Jimin and jungkook both are panting so heavily but jungkook didn't looked away he was still staring at jimin with hearty eyes..'
suddenly the atmosphere turned into so silent.
Jungkook veiny tattoo arm still on jimin's waist which he held so securely. Jimin hands looped around jungkook neck which he looking at jungkook with innocent eyes which he was blushing so hardly he can sense it his cheeks was burning so badly and turning into crimson red.
"Today you're looking so beautiful Jiminaa..' jungkook said in low voice..'
and you make me amazed by your dance..
'And thank you for dancing with me..'

Thank you hyung and you're welcome he said shyly with blushing cheeks..'
then Jimin hands slowly taking off from jungkook's neck and now he placed in his clothed chest because jungkook was not ready to leave his waist right now.

jungkook like the way when jimin blushed so shyly when he talking with him.
He came more closer to him and tuck his hair strands at back of his ear.
Jungkook's eyes trails down to jimin's luscious plump lips.
He leaning more closer to jimin's face.. jimin also understand what will happen next..' so he slowly closing his eyes
Jungkook cupped Jimin's face so carefully and caressed his cheeks with his thumbs.
He was about to kiss the younger's luscious lips.

Then a phone interrupted their moment.
Jimin suddenly opened his eyes and slightly back off from jungkook's.
Jungkook cursed himself internally and looked at jimin.
Then he went near to the speaker for taking his phone.
When he saw the caller I'd his eye widened. Which it is taehyung..'
jimin understand whom called to jungkook. Suddenly his mind strikes so hardly.. it was taehyung..' slightly his eyes rolled with tears he doesn't know why..' but one thing he knew correctly that is .. "what ever he's doing is completely wrong totally wrong"
then he immediately picked up his bag and looked at jungkook..'
"I.. I'm going hyung hobi will might be waiting for me.." he said that and ran out off that place without turning back to look jungkook.

Jungkook felt pang in his heart when jimin left him suddenly..' he really wants to stop him but he couldn't.. he knew he hurts jimin heart so badly.. now he really turns into so frustrated..' he hits in the air with leg so angrily.

And now-a-days jungkook completely drowned into confusion state..'
Just one question lingering in his mind thoroughly that is.. "what jimin was making to me..? Why I turned into like this..?

TBC...
.
.
.
.
Sorry for late update..'

See you in nxt chapter

Please don't be ghost readers and keep voting..'

If I get 80+ votes then only I will update new chapter. Otherwise I won't.. hehe..

Go and check my new story and one shot story .. show your love for that books also ♥️

Byee 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
5.8K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
67.7K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
350K 20.3K 96
❝Don't bite your lips. It turns me on❞. He whispered in a husky voice. In which, Jimin is a short, chubby, clumsy boy who has a crush on Jungkook. An...