Time In A Bottle

Bởi irishsnowflakeluv

Book Four ___________ ___________ May 10, 1994 was the day she was stuck in. She doesn't know why she was eve... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

30 2 0
Bởi irishsnowflakeluv

"Knock Knock." Clara says as she enters the room where the bride and brides maids were getting ready in within the Salvatore home.

"Clara, you made it!" Jo says with relief in her face.

"Clara!" Bonnie and Elena say as the three greet her in a hug, lightly surprising Clara.

"Oh I feel loved." she jokes returning the hug. "Oh, Bonnie I'm so glad you're back. Are you guys excited?" 

"I will be once I find my shoes." Jo says as she starts pacing.

"You lost your shoes?" Clara questions confused as the others began to do stuff.

"Do you want me to do a locator spell?" Bonnie questions as she messes with the steamer.

Jo looks at her confused, "On my shoes?" She asks earning a nod from the young witch. "Is that possible?"

"I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." Bonnie replies as she looks around the steamer confused, pulling at it.

"Oh, good, break it! Because my wrinkled dress will surely distract everyone from my bare feet." Jo replies sarcastically looking a bit stressed.

"Okay. No stressing this is you big day." Clara tells the bride.

"Yeah. Don't waste all your panic now! You still have eight hours until the ceremony. Non-alcoholic mimosa?" Elena adds, handing Jo a glass then another to Clara.

"One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just an orange juice. And two, I can't drink. Somebody should drink. You should drink." Jo rambles, gesture for Elena to grab a drink.

"I will drink, eventually. But, I have human tolerance now, which is cheaper but a lot less fun." Elena says as she grabs a drink for herself.

"Wait your human now?" Clara questions, looking to her with wide eyes.

Elena gives her a smile, "Yeah, didn't get the chance to tell you. But when Bonnie came back, she brought the cure. I'm human."

"Then I guess we're celebrating two things. Cheers!" Clara says, lifting her glass up.

"Cheers." Elena repeats and they all take a drink before Jo's phone rings, causing panic to fill her face again.

"Oh. oh!" Elena grabs Jo's phone before she could even grab it. "Relax." she tells Jo before answering the phone. "Jo's phone. Oh, huh. Okay."

Jo panic again, "That's not an "okay" okay. That's a "there's a problem" okay." she says as she gets closer to Elena.

"Yeah, we'll call you back. Bye." Elena says through the phone before hanging up. "Danielle's got the flu." she tells Jo.

Jo gives her a tense smile, "Huh. It sounded like you just said, "Danielle has the flu," which is impossible, because Danielle is my wedding coordinator." she says with fake calm tone.

"...Yeah." Elena hesitantly replies with a grimances.

"Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?" Jo questions a bit more frantically.

"It depends how much vomit you want at your wedding?"  Elena tells her with sad smile.

Jo begins to pace with a look of panic on her face. "Hey, don't worry. This is still your special day, we'll help make this right." Clara tells her grabbing Jo's hands softly in reasurence.

"To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing! Because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better." Caroline says as she walks into the room with a determined smile, gaining all the girls attentions.

Elena was the first to rush over to her friend and give her a hug. "Caroline, I missed you!"

Caroline returns the tight hug, "I missed me too." The two pulled away, "Thank you for getting me back."

Bonnie slowly makes her way over to the two, "Hi." she greets a bit emotional.

"Hi." Caroline replies before the two hug just as tightly.

"I missed something, but I'm glad you're here Care." Clara says as her and Jo join the three.

"It's a long story that we will get to later. For now we have a lot to do and not a lot of time." she says before scanning the room, "Elena, just have a drink, you're not going to pass out. Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back. And Jo, I can see your shoes under the couch." Caroline instructs to them with a big smile as they listen to her. "Okay, now, who's dealing with the boys?" she says before looking to Clara, "Shall we?"

Clara sighs, "Boys it is." she says earning a laugh from the blonde.

___________

"So, do I get the update on why everyone 'missed you'?"  Clara questions her blonde friend as they made their way to the wedding location.

Caroline sighs, "I sort of went off the deepend after the funeral." she admits.

Clara looks at the young girl with a slight look of concern, "How far off?"

"I turned off my humanity, then forced Stefan to do the same and just..." she took a breath and closed her eyes before continuing, "I was horrible, but luckily I'm back to normal. And we have a wedding to make perfect." she finishes. Caroline gives Clara a smile to show her she's fine.

"Well, I'm glad you're back to being you then. Is Stefan back to being Stefan?" Clara asks as they see the venue coming into view.

Caroline tense's at his name, "Yeah he's back to being Stefan." she says quickly.

Clara raises an eyebrow, "Okay, whats up?"

"What? Nothing. Nothing is up?" Caroline dimisses quickly.

Clara laughs, "Now I know somethings up. Whats going on? Is it Stefan?" she questions.

The vampire sighs, "Yes it is, but its nothing. I swear. Now," she pauses as the two girls arrive to the busy venue. "You can focus on the front. Make sure all the flowers look nice and nothing seems out of place. Any questions, come fine me. If not, I'll find you for us to get ready. Cool?" Caroline explains, going into her normal work mode.

"Got it." Clara agrees, no longer pushing to talk about Stefan as the blonde walks into the venue.

___________

By the time the venue was Caroline approved, the girls had gotten ready and now everyone was just waiting for Jo. Everyone was mingling as civil as they could. Clara stuck to chatting with those on Alaric's side of the wedding seeing as the Gemini coven aren't exaclty warm with her. Only Gemini aside from Jo who was willing to make amends seem to be Liv, but Clara thinks it's only because it was a wedding.

Everything was going smoothly until Matt and Bonnie became no shows and Elena had disapeared with Damon. "Where the hell are you? Bonnie and Matt are already M.I.A, and now you and Damon? What is wrong with you? This is a wedding. This is supposed to be Jo's magical night, and you are ruining it. We're starting without you." Caroline threatens into her phone at yet another voice mail for Elena as she paces in the room where Clara and Jo were sat waiting. Once she hung up, Jo and Clara started to laugh a bit at the blondes additude with her friend. "This is not funny!" Caroline tells the two as they continue to giggle.

"Its kinda funny." Jo tells her with a smile through the mirror.

"Just a bit." Clara agrees, holding up her fingers to show a small gap between her fingers as they giggle a bit more.

Stefan knocks and enters the room, "Uh, hey, look, I don't want to tell you how to run your wedding, but..." he says to Caroline who sighs. 

"We're not waiting anymore. Tell them to cue the music." she tells him shooing him away causing the other two to giggle again as he leaves.

_________________

The venue was ready and beautiful. Caroline was hanging by the entrence waiting hopefully for Elean and Damon to arrive. Clara was already shooed away to sit in her seat in the second row of Alaric's side. Caroline soon joined her and Stefan, sitting in the front row infront of Clara as the music started and Elena and Damon make their way down the aisle.

Soon after, everyone shifted their gaze to Jo entering with her father. Alaric looked at Jo as if she were the only person in the room, smiling wide as she walked toward him. Placing Jo's hand in Alaric's as she steps up to the alter. The wedding begins.

"Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Loughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows." the reverend says.

Jo gives her flowers to Elena, as her and Alaric hold hands. Alaric clears his throat before begining. "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spend our life dodging fate and beating the odds. But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me, you've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life. And so..." he pauses pulling the ring out of his pocket, "I promise to be with you, and love you, and to dodge fate with you, " he pauses once more to slide the ring on her finger as a single tear goes down her cheek, "for the rest of our lives."

"Josette?" The reverend says.

Jo wipes her tears, "Thats a tough act to follow." she jokes, earning a chuckle from the crowd. "Here it goes-- Alaric Saltzman, you are..." she pauses, then gasps in pain.

Everyone looks at her with confusion and concern as she continues to gasp. "Jo? Jo? Jo? Oh my god." Alaric says once blood starts to seep through her white dress.

"Aah! Aah!" Jo cries out in pain and leans into Alaric.

"No! No, no, no, no." Alaric continues to say as she falls, revealing Kai with a bloodied knife.

"I was gonna wait 'til the "death do us apart" bit, but it seemed a little on the nose. Am I right?" Kai says to everyone with a smug smile, while everyone just stared at him in horror or surprise.

Some people were about to stand and go at Kai but he lifts his hand and everyone in the venue began to hear a high-pitched screech causing them to all hold their heads in pain. Some even began to shout at the pain they felt, casuing Kai to smile.

"Miss me? No? Oh well."

With a wave of a hand the glas all around the venue shatters, flying at everyone.

__________________________

1702 words

One more chapter left!

Are you excited?

Let me know your thoughts!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

616K 11.2K 60
Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten child. Elena and pretty much everyone e...
7.5K 242 22
Book Three ____________ ____________ New trouble is brewing up in New Orleans, and Clara is in the middle of it. Out of her element of Mystic Falls...
74.5K 4.1K 29
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
20.4K 716 19
Sofia Morningstar- Forbes adoptive sister of Caroline Forbes ends up being pregnant by the big bad wolf Klaus Mikealson. He was her first love but he...