๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐„๐‹๐’...

Oleh prongssluvr

in which juniper taylor falls head over heels for a certain noiret. or . . . a certain blondie can see the go... Lebih Banyak

HEAD OVER HEELS
CAST
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE ! the ground
CHAPTER ONE ! a hundred years later
CHAPTER TWO ! panther attack
CHAPTER THREE ! acid fog
CHAPTER FOUR ! life or death
CHAPTER SIX ! the missing sisters
CHAPTER SEVEN ! who have we become
CHAPTER EIGHT ! betrayed
CHAPTER NINE ! best unity day ever
CHAPTER TEN ! bleeding like hell
CHAPTER ELEVEN ! four more gone
CHAPTER TWELVE ! war has begun
ACT TWO ! mount weather

CHAPTER FIVE ! shooting star

21 1 0
Oleh prongssluvr

CHAPTER FIVE
shooting star

!!

this chapter is pretty short since the episode is short but yk i trieddd

june didn't get to make a wish but it's okay

anyway enjoyyy

--

june was on watch with miller.

"hey, nate, look at that. a shooting star." june told , smiling.

"oh, wow." miller mumbled staring at the 'shooting star'. june realized it wasn't a shooting star when it got closer.

"wait. that's not a shooting star." june spoke , standing up to get a better view. "holy shit. its a pod from the ark." june told , june saw bellamy walk out of his tent without a shirt. she looked away almost instantly , her face turning pink. then she realized that bellamy shot jaha. the ark would've known that bellamy shot jaha by now , she knew they would. then june watched as two girls exited bellamys tent. she scoffed.

--

june walked into a tent with octavia.

"if it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake." a man explained.

"we should get moving. everyone's ready." octavia spoke.

"no one's going anywhere. not while it's dark. it isn't safe. we'll head out at first light. pass the word." bellamy told. people walked out the tent leaving only octavia , bellamy and june.

"everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. what if the grounders get to it first ? bell, we should go now." octavia stopped bellamy from leaving.

"i said we wait until sunrise." bellamy then left the tent.

"and i say you're not the boss of me." june walked out the tent after him. "you're not the only leader here, freckles. me and clarke are, too. and i say we go for the pod." june spoke , bellamy shook his head.

"it's not safe. we wait until sunrise." bellamy told before walking away , june sighed.

--

june saw clarke and finn and walked over to them.

"did you guys see that ? you know its from the ark, right ? it had to be." a girl spoke.

"grab your stuff. let's find out." clarke told , june scoffed.

"bellamy said we're gonna wait until sunrise." the girl spoke , june nodded.

"where is he ?" clarke asked as she walked away , june followed her. they walked into bellamys tent and saw two girls in there.

"ever hear of knocking, bitch ?" roma asked.

"ever been punched in the face, bitch ?" june retorted. then finn walked in.

"oh, great, it's a free show. anyone else want to take a look ?" roma spoke.

"where the hell is bellamy ?" clarke questioned.

"he took off a while ago." roma told , june looked around and saw that his gear was gone.

"son of a bitch." june spoke.

"what ?" clarke asked.

"his gears gone. he went to the pod." june told as she walked out of his tent. she grabbed her pack quickly then went to find clarke and finn. she saw them leaving camp. "it's my fault, clarke. im sorry. i should've went to the pod when i saw it." june spoke.

"no, it's not your fault. you didn't know bellamy would go to the pod." clarke replied , june sighed.

--

june , clarke and finn ran through the forest.

"should we split up ?" clarke asked.

"yeah. you two go that way. ill check the bottom." finn pointed , june nodded.

"okay." clarke spoke. the two blondes ran in that direction.

"clarke, the pod !" june exclaimed , the two ran over to the pod as fast as they could. clarke opened the pod door and saw a girl.

"oh, my god." clarke panted , june poked her head in the pod.

"hi. i made it ?" the girl questioned , june nodded.

"welcome to the ground." june smiled. june and clarke helped the girl out of her spacesuit and helped her out of the pod. the girl was walking on the ground. twirling around with her arms out. it was raining slightly.

"i dreamed it would smell like this." the girl spoke with happiness filling her voice. june was smiling as this happened. a new member of the delinquents. "is this rain ?" the girl asked , june nodded.

"welcome home." clarke smiled.

"raven !" finn yelled , june looked over and saw finn running to the three girls. holy shit. this was rowans girl best friend. raven reyes.

"finn !" raven exclaimed. they ran to each other and they were handsy. june rolled her eyes. finn was playing clarke the whole time. "i knew you couldn't be dead." raven spoke.

"you're bleeding." finn told.

"i don't care." raven kissed finn. june looked to clarke who was upset. june grabbed clarkes hand and rubbed it for comfort. after the two were done their little kissing session , finn looked to clarke then back to raven.

"how did you get here ?" finn asked.

"you know that big scrap hold, that one on k deck ?" raven spoke.

"you built that from scrap ?" finn questioned.

"i kind of rebuilt it." raven smiled. finn laughed. "please. like that's hard." raven laughed. "it just needed a couple parts and some love." raven told.

"you're insane." finn spoke.

"id do more for you and worse." raven spoke more quietly. "just like you would for me." raven smiled.

"come on, sit down. sit down here." finn told as he put raven down. raven sat down on the rock. clarke went into her pack and looked for something. "let me get something for that." finn spoke. finn went over to clarke and june. clarke passed him something. "im sorry." finn spoke.

"let's not talk about this." clarke told.

"we've known each other our whole lives." finn spoke.

"we don't need to talk about it." clarke started walking over to raven , june followed. "she needs to put pressure on her wound." clarke told.

"thanks." raven spoke.

"this is clarke and june. they were on the dropship, too." finn told.

"clarke and june ? this was all because of your moms." raven stood up.

"our moms ?" clarke asked.

"this was all their plan. we were trying to come down here together. if we waited- oh, my god. we couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people to save air." raven explained , june furrowed her eyebrows.

"when ?" clarke questioned.

"today. we have to tell them you're alive." raven ran to her dropship , june noticed the radio was gone when they got raven out. june ran into the forest to find bellamy. she saw him walking.

"bellamy, wait !" june yelled , bellamy slowed down. june ran up to him.

"didn't i say to stay at camp ?" bellamy spoke.

"why'd you go to the pod and take the radio ?" june asked.

"they were going to kill me, juni. i had to." bellamy told , june shook her head.

"they're killing three hundred people today so they can save air." june spoke , bellamy looked at her shocked.

"i didn't know-" bellamy started.

"-i know. where's the radio ?" june questioned.

"it's too late." bellamy spoke.

"hey !" clarke yelled , june sighed. clarke ran to june and bellamy. "where is it ?" clarke asked.

"hey, princess. you taking a walk in the woods ?" bellamy spoke.

"they're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen. and i can guarantee you it won't be council members. it'll be working people. your people." clarke told , then finn ran over.

"bellamy. where's the radio ?" finn questioned. finn pushed bellamy.

"if you guys were smart, you would've known i already asked him where it was." june mumbled.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." bellamy pushed finn back.

"bellamy blake ? they're looking for you everywhere." raven told , june looked to raven.

"shut up." bellamy looked at raven.

"looking for him why ?" clarke asked.

"that doesn't matter. why don't we ask him where the radio is ?" june spoke trying to change the subject.

"he shot chancellor jaha." raven told , june sighed. clarke and finn looked at bellamy.

"that's why you took the wristbands. needed everyone to think we're dead." clarke spoke harshly.

"and that 'whatever the hell we want' ? you just care about saving your own skin." finn added. june stood infront of bellamy.

"he knows what he did. just leave him alone." june told.

"you knew and you didn't tell us ? what the hell is wrong with you ?" clarke spoke , june scoffed.

"hey ! shooter ! where's my radio ?" raven walked after him.

"get out of my way." bellamy told.

"where is it ?" raven asked , stepping infront of him.

"i should've killed you when i had the chance." bellamy looked at raven.

"really ? well, im right here." raven told. bellamy grabbed her and put her against a tree. raven took her knife out and pointed it at bellamy. "where's my radio ?" raven demanded. june sighed.

"okay, stop it." clarke told , bellamy let go of raven.

"jaha deserved to die. you all know that." bellamy spoke , walking away. june followed him.

"yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. but he isn't dead." raven told , bellamy and june turned around.

"what ?" bellamy asked , june grabbed bellamys hand.

"you're a lousy shot." raven spoke.

"bellamy, don't you see what this means ? you're not a murderer. you always did what you had to do to protect your sister. that's who you are. and you can do it again, by protecting three hundred of your people. where's the radio ?" clarke explained.

"it's too late." bellamy repeated. june realized that there was a lake near by.

"freckles, please, tell me that you didn't throw it into the lake ?" june asked , bellamy sighed.

--

bellamy and june stayed outside of the lake.

"i know that you regret throwing into the lake, bellamy. i know that you thought if the ark found out you were alive, they'd come down. but it's okay." june told , bellamy shook his head.

"three hundred innocent people will be dead because of me." bellamy spoke.

"because of us." june added. "i let you leave camp and take the radio. it's my fault, too. i should've known that's what you would've done." june explained , bellamy sighed. it took a while for him to respond.

"so, that makes you at three hundred and thirty-one kills and we've only been on the ground for ten days." bellamy told.

"wow, that's reassuring." june spoke , bellamy smiled and then laughed. june smiled.

"i found it !" jones shouted , june and bellamy stood up.

"can you fix it ?" clarke asked.

"maybe. but it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." raven spoke.

"like i said, it's too late." bellamy told , he put his bad boy persona back on.

"do you have any idea what you did ? do you even care ?" clarke questioned , going straight infront of bellamy.

"you asked me to help. i helped." bellamy replied.

"three hundred people are gonna die today because of you." clarke spoke , june pulled clarke away.

"that's enough, clarke. he knows what he did, it's over." june told , clarke shook her head.

"hold up. we don't have to talk to the ark. we just have to let them know we're down here, right ?" raven spoke.

"yeah, but how do we do that with no radio ?" finn asked. raven just smiled. she had a plan.

--

june had left during the day while everybody was making the flares to find octavia. she needed to find octavia. she found octavia passed out at the bottom of a steep hill and it was dark out. june tried to walk down carefully but she fell down almost straight away. but luckily , she didn't fall on her head. once june was down the hill , she crawled over to octavia.

"tavia. tavia, wake up." june shook octavia. june saw octavia flutter her eyes open.

"mm." octavia mumbled , octavia looked at june then she looked behind her. her eyes widened and she pointed behind june. june looked behind her and saw two grounders.

"oh, shit." june mumbled.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

556K 22.5K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one โœ“ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ยฉforeignsouls
146K 4K 16
"My parents were floated for abusing me, but I just got put in prison cause no one wanted me." "I want you." [Bellamy Blake x Male OC] [The 100]
436K 14.2K 53
โ› the ground. that's the dream. โœ On the list ๐˜“๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, getting arrest...
7.6K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-