CHAPTER FIVE ! shooting star

CHAPTER FIVEshooting star

CHAPTER FIVE
shooting star

!!

this chapter is pretty short since the episode is short but yk i trieddd

june didn't get to make a wish but it's okay

anyway enjoyyy

--

june was on watch with miller.

"hey, nate, look at that. a shooting star." june told , smiling.

"oh, wow." miller mumbled staring at the 'shooting star'. june realized it wasn't a shooting star when it got closer.

"wait. that's not a shooting star." june spoke , standing up to get a better view. "holy shit. its a pod from the ark." june told , june saw bellamy walk out of his tent without a shirt. she looked away almost instantly , her face turning pink. then she realized that bellamy shot jaha. the ark would've known that bellamy shot jaha by now , she knew they would. then june watched as two girls exited bellamys tent. she scoffed.

--

june walked into a tent with octavia.

"if it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake." a man explained.

"we should get moving. everyone's ready." octavia spoke.

"no one's going anywhere. not while it's dark. it isn't safe. we'll head out at first light. pass the word." bellamy told. people walked out the tent leaving only octavia , bellamy and june.

"everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. what if the grounders get to it first ? bell, we should go now." octavia stopped bellamy from leaving.

"i said we wait until sunrise." bellamy then left the tent.

"and i say you're not the boss of me." june walked out the tent after him. "you're not the only leader here, freckles. me and clarke are, too. and i say we go for the pod." june spoke , bellamy shook his head.

"it's not safe. we wait until sunrise." bellamy told before walking away , june sighed.

--

june saw clarke and finn and walked over to them.

"did you guys see that ? you know its from the ark, right ? it had to be." a girl spoke.

"grab your stuff. let's find out." clarke told , june scoffed.

"bellamy said we're gonna wait until sunrise." the girl spoke , june nodded.