CHAPTER TEN ! bleeding like hell

CHAPTER TENbleeding like hell

CHAPTER TEN
bleeding like hell

!!

longer chapter for u guysss

i only have three more chapter to write for act one then act two starts

gonna miss act one tbh.

anyway enjoyy

--

june had stayed at camp instead of going to the exodus ship wreckage. her parents died and she was in a bad mood. she didn't know whether to be upset or angry at herself. she did say that she wished the exodus ship crashed but she didn't mean it.

she waited for rowan , bellamy , clarke , raven and finn to get back at the gate. she sat beside monty and looked around. she saw a flower. that must be the flower that lincoln uses for octavia , june thought.

"hey. no sign of your brother or the others yet ?" monty asked octavia.

"hey. i don't care." octavia spoke as she looked outside the gate.

"jasper, tell us again, how'd you stay so calm ? i would've been terrified." harper asked , june scoffed.

"he was calm my ass." june mumbled , octavia nodded. june was ignoring what jasper had been saying.

"'pure animal instinct' ? more like pure pants-wetting panic." octavia told , june let out a laugh. june ignored monty and octavia as well. she saw someone moving. june grabbed the knife that bellamy had given her and walked towards the gate. then the sound of the trip wire went off.

"somebody hit the trip wire !" connor yelled , they were all screaming then gunshots. june opened the gate and walked outside with everybody else not to far on her trail. octavia went beside june and the two walked together. june saw a person. she bent down and touched their shoulder. they jumped up and rolled away. june furrowed her eyebrows.

"oh, my god." connor spoke.

"no way." derek added. june stepped closer to the person , she knew who it was.

"murphy ?" octavia questioned. june walked over to him.

"hey, murphy. im not gonna hurt you." june told as she out her hand out , murphy looked at junes hand then to her face.

"s- sunshine ?" murphy asked , june nodded.

"yeah, it's me." june spoke , murphy then grabbed her hand. june helped him up. connor and derek then brought murphy inside the dropship. "get me water and a cloth. now." june demanded , connor listened. he got her a bucket of water and cloth. june then walked over to murphy and sat down infront of him. "hey, murphy." june spoke as she put the cloth into the water and squeezed it so some water would come out. then june heard the fabric that covered the dropship door open.