Lifesaver | L.S |

By StorySketch

Harry's goal is to become a trauma surgeon so he starts as an intern at the Kemp hospital. He is motivated u... More

Lifesaver
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapther Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four

1K 25 17
By StorySketch

POV Louis

"Please Lou, just a few hours." Harry begs.

"Harry we already talked about this, you should take it easy. So no work even just a few hours." I say seriously.

The past few weeks have been tough, physically and mentally for Harry. He moved in with me, which went very well. But he couldn't help with carrying the boxes which made him a little irritated. His wound on his stomach has healed well, but it's going to be a scar. And I can feel he is ashamed of it, which really breaks my heart. We haven't been intimate with each other, mostly because I don't think he is ready. On his bad days he wouldn't even let me hold him. I try to support him and I'm always telling him, that he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. But I don't think he realizes it himself.

"But I'm going crazy in this house Louis! You're just working while I'm sitting here, all alone. Don't you know what that feels like?" Harry whines dramatically.

As I get ready for another day at work, Harry has been chasing me all morning. Begging to start working again. "I know love, but I don't think you are ready yet."

Harry looks irritated. "Oh just because you think I'm not ready yet, I can't go to work?"

I smile at him while I take on my scrubs. "Exactly."

Harry looks at me challenging. "Soo, what if I don't want to listen to you?"

I smirk and walk to him, I give him a quick kiss on his lips. "Hmm, I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"But lucky, you are not me. And I want to go to work." He starts whining again.

"Harry, I'm seriously. You are not going, if you really take it easy, we can look how you feeling next week." I say.

"Ugh, this is so unfair." Harry says giving up this discussion.

I take his chin in my hands, and kiss him a goodbye kiss as I go to work. Without him.

🩺

When I enter the hospital, I immediately feel good. I love my job. And because Jacob survived the surgery and he even woke up healthy from his coma, I'm starting a new case this week. Which is very exciting.

"Morning boss." I say to Chief, as I see him walking towards me.

"Good morning Tomlinson, how is my favorite student at home?" He asks about Harry.

Chief often went to our house to have a drink. Harry and Chief get along very well, I think Chief is becoming a kind of father figure to Harry.

"His body is healing well." I say.

Chief knows there is more. "But, why isn't he here?"

I decide to be honest, I really can vent with Chief he is nice to talk to sometimes. "Is just the fact, I mean, you know." I try not making any sense.

"I don't know that is bothering you. Try to explain, you know you can be honest with me Tomlinson." Chief pushes.

"I don't want anything to happend to him." I confess.

Chief is silent for a moment. "So you are scared?"

I feel myself become red. "No that is ridiculous, I'm not scared." I lie.

Chief laughs. "Yes you are, that boy has you rapped around his finger."

I roll my eyes, not in the mood to talk anymore.

"You know, I think it's something beautiful. If you are scared it means you care, just know that you don't have to play strong all the time. Harry makes you vulnerable. Because you care about him, you don't have to be ashamed of that." Chief says seriously.

"I can't always protect him, I lost him for almost a whole night." I say, feeling relieved to be honest.

"I know, but you got him back remember?" Chief says.

I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah, when he was all injured because I couldn't even protect him from Viber." I murmur.

The day after Harry came back, we went to chief together and told everything honestly. Chief got so mad at Viber, I've never seen him that kind of angry at someone in all those years. Lucky chief immediately fired Viber, and filed a police report. Where Harry had to tell his whole story again, he didn't like it but I am very proud of him for doing it anyway. Because it has given Viber five years in prison, for threats and serious assault.

"You did protect him Louis. You warned him at the beginning, Viber just didn't listen." Chief remembers me.

"Yeah, maybe you are right. I will talk to Harry, I think he is really excited to go back to work. He whines about it literally every morning when I go to work myself." I laugh.

"See, in the end it is even better outcome for you too. Because you will no longer live with a nagging Harry right." Chief jokes.

I smile. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Anyways, I'm going back to work." Chief goes on. "If you need me, you know where to find me."

"Yeah, see you at lunch." I say and I start my rounds with the patients.

After a few hours I'm finally done, and I'm walking to my office because I need to do some administration. But when I want to open the door, I'm stopped by someone's laughter. I walk back and realize it comes from the staff room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I say with my arms folded.

Harry looks at me caught. "Oh hey Lou, nice to see you. What are you doing here?" He says trying to act normal.

I can't belief him. "Harry, we made a deal. You would stay home, at least this week."

Harry rolls his eyes. "Oh come on, what difference does it make if I would start this week or the next."

I shake my head. "You are unbelievable."

He walks to me, and puts his arms around me. "Oh come on, isn't it nice to have me back." He says smiling leaning into my ear. "I like having you as my boss again." He whispers.

I give in. "Okay, you can come back. But there will be a few rules that I would like to discuss in my office. Before you start working again."

Harry bites his lips. "I think that's a good idea."

"I mean it, Harry." I say seriously. "Come on, follow me."

Harry says goodbye to Sasha, who he was talking to. And then we walk to my office, I take a seat behind my office and hint him that he can sit across from me. But Harry just smirked and before I realize it he's sitting on my lap, with his chest against mine.

"Harry." I warn, if I feel the tension in this room.

Harry leans forward and kisses my neck up to my right ear as he whispers. "You have no fucking idea, how much it turns me on to see you in your scrubs. I've been kinda stalking you all day. And pretending I didn't know you, so you wouldn't see me. And let me tell you it was impossible, doctor Tomlinson."

I try not to let myself get carried away and grab him by both of his sides, so he stops grinding on me. "All day? Harry how long have you been here?"

He laughs. "I came in when I knew you were doing your rounds. You are always so busy with your patients. I walked with Niall and Zayn today and it went really well." He says proud.

"The whole day you were here?" I ask in disbelief.

He just nods. "Yeah like I said it went really well."

"And you are not too tired? Do I need you to take you home? I can do the administration from home I think." I ask worried, because I don't want him to get overworked.

But Harry kisses me on my lips. "I'm not, in fact I even feel myself having too much energie left."

His vanilla scent drowns me, and his eyes radiate pure lust.

I can't stop myself anymore. "Oh, do you now?"

He starts kissing my neck and begins to grind on my crotch. "Uhum. I think I need you."

I take his face in my hands, to check if he is serious. "Harry, we don't have too. I don't want you to push yourself to much just because it's a time ago that we were intimate with each other."

Harry smiles a little. "I know Lou, but I'm okay. I missed you."

God I missed him too, the feeling of his body. The feeling of intimacy between us.

I smirk and get up with him in my arms, he holds me tight. Until I throw him on the couch of my office. But then I realize he's maybe still sore especially after today.

"Oh god, I didn't think about it. Are you okay? Was that to hash?" I ask him concerned.

But he pulls me on top of him and starts kissing me, he's trying to kiss with domination but with such soft lips is the combination incredible.

"Shut up and fuck me Lou." He breaths between the kiss.

I won't let me tell that twice, and before I know it we're both naked on the couch. Me on top of him. Harry is already pushing his hips up to create some friction. And I know he really wants this as he's trying to puts his legs over my shoulders.

"Easy, baby. I know you want me but I need to prep you. It's a long time ago, I don't want to hurt you too much." I say. When I drop down and spread his legs open.

His cock hard against his stomach, but I decide to ignore it as I go straight to his entrance and start licking it. And I can hear Harry holding his breath for a moment, at the feeling of my warm tongue over his hole.

"Oh fuck Lou, please just like that." He moans.

I can feel myself smiling at his moans. Because I know I'm the one who makes him feel so good. And I don't wait long before I put my index finger in his mouth, demanding that he needs to make it real wet.

After he's done, I push my finger against his hole and immediately he's tense. With my other hand I rub his tight to relax him, and when that works I push my finger slowly all the way in.

"Good boy, just like that. Relax I know you can take my fingers." I praise him, knowing it always works to relax him.

"Lou, feels good. So good." He trying to speak between his moans.

I then decide to give his cock attention, and I kiss the top while I'm still fingering him. And when the top of his cock is wet, I take him all the way in my mouth. And I look up to see his flushed face. He opens his mouth to moan and he's trying hard to stay having eye contact.

When he closes his eyes, I give him a sharp slap on his tight and his eyes immediately meet mine. "Stay focus on me baby, I want you to see how good I'm making you feel. Or I won't let you come." I warn.

"Or don't you want to cum huh?" I tease him.

"No no, I mean yes Lou, please make me cum please." He cries. And I know he's having a hard time with waiting for my permission.

But after a few minutes I decide it's enough with the teasing. "You can let it go now love, I've got you."

And before I even could finish my sentence, he was already squirting all over my chin and in my mouth.

"Oh god." He trying to catch his breath. I fall down next to him on the couch and take him in my arms.

Harry starts kissing my neck and with his hand he slowly pulls on my cock, which is now painfully hard. Because seeing Harry wrecked because of me is such a turn on.

But then we're both startled when there's a knock at the door.

"Doctor Tomlinson, can I come in? I have the report with the information about the new case, which I would like to hand over to you." I hear Sasha's sweet soft voice.

"Fuck." I panic immediately getting up from the couch. "Uhuh, a moment Sasha, it's a bit of a mess here."

I quickly grab the top of my scrub and pull it over my chest, I decide to throw the rest of my clothes in a corner because there is no time for it. Harry, who is also half dressed and is watching me panic, I quickly push him under my desk.

"What are you doing? I'm not going to hide under your desk." He says in shock.

"Ssst." I hiss.

"Don't Ssst me!" Harry whispers irritated.

But before I can respond, Sasha comes in.

"Hey Louis, do you have time? Just a few seconds." Sasha asks.

I cough. "Yeah of course."

Sasha looks worried at me. "Louis, you're okay? You looked stressed? I thought Harry would be here, did you guys fight?

Damn, I really should have listened to my mom's advice, when she told me to be carful with having sex at work. I hate getting caught.

"Oh no, Harry is fine, we're all fine. He left early." I say quickly.

Sasha doesn't seem completely convinced, but drops the subject anyway.

"So that new case." Sasha starts. But when I try to focus on the words she is saying, I get distracted when I feel something happening below me. And soon I realize that warm feeling is Harry's lips around my cock.

"He is a male, age around fifty five." Sasha goes on. "He is very sick, and I think you are his only hope."

I close my eyes just a second, feeling myself getting hotter each second Harry blows me. "Louis, you sure you're okay? You start turning red."

"Oh g-god, yeah no I'm fine Sasha, j-just a busy day today." I try to concentrate.

But when Harry puts me all the way in his mouth, I don't have it anymore and a moan slips out of my mouth. But I immediately start with fake coughing, hoping Sasha wouldn't hear the soft moan.

"Oh no, I understand. I will leave the report here. So you can read it through when you have time." She smiles.

"Ahh, I mean yeah thanks Sasha!" I smile back at her.

She looks kinda busted but she puts the report on my desk, and finally leaves my office.

The moment the door closes, I slide my desk chair back. And see Harry looking at me with his innocent green eyes.

"You are crazy, you know that right." I say, but don't stop him because it feels so fucking good.

He doesn't answer me verbally, but instead he goes on sucking and he takes me so deep he starts to gag. And when he starts playing with my balls, I lose it and cum all in his mouth.

We're both sweaty and tired but when we look at each other we start laughing. I pull Harry up so I can kiss him, and I taste my cum on his lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you." He smiles.

After a few minutes we are dressed and almost ready to leave, as Harry asks. "Can I see the report of the new case? I'm excited to start this with you."

I nod almost forgot about this new case. "Yeah sure, I don't know a lot about him either. What is his name?" I ask Harry when he takes the paper from my desk.

But after a while Harry still doesn't answer me and is quiet. I turn around to face him so I can look at him and see what is going on. But when I do, I see Harry is all pale and he is staring at the paper with wide eyes.

"Harry, love what's wrong?" I ask him worried.

He doesn't look at me, his focus still on the paper. He murmured something unintelligible so I can't figure out what is is saying.

"What? What are you saying Harry." I need him to answer me.

"The patient, is Roman." He looks at me and I see something really scared him.

And when I want to ask further, he speaks up with a hoarse voice. "The patient is Roman Styles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.2K 38
A Contract. That's all Louis needs to fulfill himself. A simple signature and a NDA. Louis has been living the life of a dominant for a long time. H...
107K 5K 13
Louis' family puts him in a rehabilitation center after a drunk driver crashes into him on the highway. He suffers from PTSD, and he has to learn how...
401K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
795K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...