mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

็”ฑ viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŽ€แช !
hayabusa
aamon
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
granger
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
granger
julian (request)
cecilion
dyrroth
gusion
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

hayabusa

1.2K 26 0
็”ฑ viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hayabusa x reader

!rivals!
enemies to lovers

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The atmosphere turned silent but unsettling. My senses are aware of the outcoming surprises that might jump out anytime between the bushes. My forehead slightly damp in sweat due to the hot sun and to the hair-raising situation.

As far as I remember, I was casually walking under the trees. Until I found myself in this cautious situation, in which I can't escape even if I run as fast as possible — a worst fate might come for me as I don't know who this person or someone is watching me behind my back. Whoever this person is, he is as fast as a shadow (still slower than light does HAHA).

I heard the slightest sound of movement between the bushes behind me. Consequently, I turned myself around quickly and pulled out my sword swiftly. I expected his figure there but nothing was there. My eyes wander around and observing every single movement of the surrounding.

Soon, a few shurikens flew towards me as Hayabusa jumped out of nowhere. My pupils dilated in awareness of the ambush, I held my sword against myself to protect me from his shurikens. Within a blink of an eye, he appeared behind my back. I was completely aware of it, I successfully dodged all his attacks.

I fight back by weapon to weapon before The Ninja summoned his ninjutsu, turning himself into the thin air and summoning some shadows. I recognized his pattern of attacks, so I swoosh my sword as I turn myself around 180 degrees.

We continued on the fight. Clinging sounds of shurikens and swords, then the sudden brief silence as The Ninja teleported around with his shadows and sometimes blending into them and his attacks becomes unavoidable. However, it doesn't matter to me.

My swift movements are able to compete or even dominate his sometimes unpredictable movements, His shadows are no match for me.

Eventually, I caught him when he made an almost unnoticeable mistake but I witnessed it and took it as an advantage for me to take him down. In between the gap of second of his teleportation, he didn't cast his shadow kill even when he had the chance, but he threw his shurikens again at me.

I reflect his shurikens with my weapon at him and his guard was off. Before he could make another move, I made him lay on the ground with his shurikens scattered randomly. I place my sword onto his neck as his eyes bore into mine.

My look was stern, then I soften my gaze at him. My hands trembling and shaking my sword visibly, as Hayabusa glanced at the sword above his neck. His expressions are unreadable beneath his mask. Nevertheless, I could feel the smirk under his mask.

I clutch onto my sword. "I hate you," my voice was low but still audible enough for him to hear. I gulped in with all the thoughts running through my head.

"Lies," he replied in ease.

Still in doubt and confusion with own feelings, his reply made my heart skipped a beat. Was I too obvious? I release the grip of my sword and it fall onto the ground as I contemplate on how I feel. I stared on the ground in wonder.

I liked him for many years since we became rivals, although I went through my denial phase and had moved on my feelings from him in awhile. I still can't let go of him. Our fights and battles, once were friends and now enemies, it all feels like we are still friends.

Then he has my heart and caught my attention in most times, even sometimes awaiting for his appearance. However, I accepted the fact we couldn't be together because of the history and our connection between relatives and sect.

It was hard letting him go. I did and it lasted for just a month. Our battles feels like special meetings with desire to defeat and dominate one another, other than that it was all something memorable for me.

Like this one, now I found myself staring at Hayabusa. So does he, his eyes staring deeply into mine. Realizing I am still above him, I snap back into my senses and back away from him. But then he grab me by my arm and pull me towards him. I nearly lost my balance and landed on his chest, luckily I held onto the ground with my right arms away from his grip.

His hand is still around my wrist as the gap between us is almost nonexistent. Our noses touch each other and I could feel his warm breath underneath my mask. His other hand cupped my right cheek, caressing it as his eyes still on mine. I froze on my spot, mixed emotions overflowing that caused my eyes to glisten.

Tears rolling down through my cheeks and touched his hand, he wiped it off. Hayabusa made himself sit as he held me by my shoulder while his left hand holding my hand. He let out a short sigh as he caress my shoulder. The warmth radiating from his touch to my hand, and the nostalgia that struck me like a bullet into my head.

This feeling is very familiar. The feeling of hurt on knowing that we will never be together or even become friends anymore, because of the history between our sect. I miss that warmth I used to feel whenever he touches me, especially when we were still friends before we started to battle against each other. This is not my choice neither his, this is our fate to be rivals.

Hayabusa smiled to ease himself, although deep inside his heart has shattered into a million pieces. The cold tears dampening his hand, his breath becomes heavy in a sudden. We remained in silence for a moment, only the brushing leaves and branches were heard.

"I knew that you never had any sense of hatred for me, and neither do I," Hayabusa started. His statement made me realize at this moment that we have been hiding our true feelings. However, it hurts me that he doesn't know how I truly feel for him.

Therefore, maintaining friendship is better than having a bad relationship to each other. "I wish us could be the same as the past," he added. I pondered as I stared onto the ground, avoiding his gaze and lost inside my thoughts — receiving flashbacks for a moment.

I remember when he told me, "Be my partner in the future so that we can fight in missions and train together more often."

Oh I wish that came true, by meaning as an ally not as an opponent to each other.

"Shh, cheer up now," he soothed as he caress my shoulder again. The familiar sensation in my stomach — butterflies, and at the same time without realizing a single tear rolled down through my cheek. My mask now dampen by my tears. I managed to calm myself down even ftom the heaviness feeling from my heart.

"I am here now and I will do anything to make us together again," he said and this time, with a soothing yet serious tone. I darted my eyes at him with questions popping out in my head. "How is that possible?" I questioned.

"Trust me, everything is possible."

"Hayabusa, you know how happy I am right now to know the truth but I don't want to risk any of us and especially you," the sincerity I showed in my gaze and my words. Through the sunlight lit his dark orbs, I could see his dilated pupils.

"It is better for us to keep this as a secret," I suggested.

"Even if we really want to, there is no way because they have eyes on us from our sects respectively," he whispered as his eyes wander around.

"Plus, keeping on fighting against each other for our sect on each other until one of us wins? Listen, I would sacrifice myself and leave my sect for you even if they would chase me and kill me. But they would haunt down for you too," he added. The worry and sincerity in his gaze, then I wonder again.

I speak after remaining silent for a few seconds, "Haya, is there something else you want to tell me?"

The spark of astonish in his eyes but he remained in his composure, not even a single movement was made. He gulped again for the nth time as he blinked. I patiently waited for his reply, although curiosity made my patience drop in every second.

He seemed extremely hesitant, but then he decided to speak eventually. "I do," his voice was low. "I assume that it is obvious."

"I don't understand, just tell me what it is," I lied and pursued him. He sighed and gave me a look. "I hate you," he muttered but audible enough for me to hear.

"I hate you too," I can't help it but to let out a chuckle.

"I love you," he closed his eyes in embarassment tinted on his ears. I stopped chuckling for a moment to process, then I laughed at him as he opened his eyes. Our eyes contact to each other.

"I love you too."

He remain silent for a moment. However, he doesn't seem disbelief at all. "You make so happy all the time," his hand traced onto mine, our fingers intertwined to each other. I lean myself closer towards him, slowly closing the gap between us.

I froze for a moment as our eyes locked at each other. I could feel the warm breath underneath his mask. However, I back away from him with the unsettling feeling in my chest. My fist against my chest, I lower my head away from his eyes. "I doubt on everything," I sighed.

"Im afraid of what our fate will bring us in the future. I doubt on everything else too," his head turned as his eyes observing every inch of the surrounding trees and bushes. He is completely aware of the movement around, although nothing suspicious was seen so far. However, he is paranoid of anyone that might be watching us both behind the bushes and trees. They can be anywhere monitoring our movement.

"Haya, we can do this together," I ensured him as I held his shoulder. "Yes," he paused, "Yes we can." He grab my hand away from his shoulder, clasping both his hands on mine and spreading his warmth. His eyes gaze into mine with sincerity and affection.

"I will do anything for us, even if its death for me."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

536K 11.4K 42
Marvel x Reader oneshots, from the Marvel cinematic universe. Fem reader, and male characters, mainly. :) Hope you like them, loves! \( ^ฯ‰^ )/ Reque...
One-Shots Vault ็”ฑ ghost-writer-0000

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

85.7K 715 25
A collection of fem / Futa oneshots featuring characters from different fandoms. Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fanfiction, any characters, set...
115K 2.4K 15
โ™” - collection of oneshots and scenarios ft. you and your faves โ™” - fugo keiji x reader โ™” - requests are welcomed :)