Quietness

By Theygreenpickle

This is about how dipper falls in love with a Dorito and how the Dorito fell in love with a almost mute pine... More

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter two: Why is he is alive!
Chapter three: Welcome back
Chapter four: Your Awnser Pine Tree
Chapter five: The explanation
Chapter six: Sorry
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter 33:

chapter twenty two

360 17 0
By Theygreenpickle

Author here I am only doing this for drama I do not officially ship these two and you will understand as you read the chapter enjoy.
No one's pov (with Vlad)

"Someone has entered the ghost relm Vlad." The computer generated Maddie said.

"Show me." Vlad told the computer.

"Of course love." The computer then pulled up an image of the shuttle and a creature he has never seen before. He told the computer "zoom in on the figure next to the shuttle."

The computer did as he said and he was stunned by the beauty of the creature. "Go to live feed." He ordered. "Yes Vlad." The computer then switched to a different camera allowing them to see the live feed and have a better view of Dipper. He then realized that in the shuttle Danny and his friends where there.

"Great there here." He rolled his eyes. He stared at the live footage for a minute before some yellow blue passed but the camera. He didn't realize it was a person till the blur stoped to reveal a handsome young man (Aka Bill) hugging the magnificent creature.

"You will be mine Angel~" he said creepily.

---------
Sorry if that was cringey but drama right. Also please check out my other book.

Other wise have a good day or night but don't forget to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
801K 44.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
917K 82.6K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...