π— π—Όπ—»π˜€π˜π—²π—Ώ π—œπ—»π˜€π—Άπ—±π—² οΏ½...

By pixieangel669

Book 1 in the young heroes series:- Night is the favorite time for Aliyanna because of 3 reasons: 1. having t... More

Introduction
Cast (ACT-1)
Trailer+Graphics
ACT-1
Prologue
Chapter -1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Chapter-9
ACT-2
Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
ACT-3
Cast
An Important Note
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
About This Book
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter-2

23 2 0
By pixieangel669

(a/n: Although the song is not related to this chapter I still want to put it as I was listening to it while writing.)

Aliyanna again woke up in an unfamiliar place. However his time she was not locked.

Where am I she wondered.

She heard footsteps and quickly got up from the couch that she was on.

She saw Natasha coming towards her. "Don't you think you have something to tell."

"of course. I have. But you do too."

" If it is about that horrible place in which I woke up before this, then believe me I have no idea. All I know was that I wanted some fresh air.. and...and there was a sharp pain in my head after which I collapsed." She kept the throwing part to herself.

"okay. Well from what I could figure out I think they drugged you while you were taking some 'fresh air' they must have drugged you through a dart. And then kidnapped you. But that' not the point m point is why?" Natasha said Skeptically.

Aliyanna narrowed her eyes at the redhead," hey! I'm the victim here."

Natasha sighed. " Anyway... don't worry I'll find that for you."

"You will?" Aliyanna asked.

" yes. I will."

"But why would you?"

" curiosity? and also because you helped me earlier so I kinda owe you."

"Okay. Well that's one of the reason why I don't help anyone look here it got me." Aliyanna said wile pointing to her almost healed stab wound.

" You heal fast." Natasha told the girl.

"Yeah well perks of being a superhero." Aliyanna said while shrugging her shoulders.

" Okay well if you want I can improve your 'helping skills'." Natasha said.

"You will?"

"yes."

From that day to almost three months Aliyanna was trained by the great black widow. Natasha also told her about her childhood with Yelena. Since that day Natasha and Aliyanna developed a very nice bonding. Natasha used to call her Aly while Aliyanna used to call her as Asha. They used to talk, laugh and train. Those three months made Aliyanna forget about the betrayal. But after three months when Natasha told her that now she could practice on her own and should leave to pursue her studies. Aliyanna was reluctant but still moved back to Queens after three months of living in a place what she can finally call as home. But again she had to run just like always. As soon as she stepped out of the bus in queens she decided to confront uncle Drake- no just Drake.

What if he agrees to it and accept that he had killed her mother. She thought while standing in front of Luke's apartment.

What if aunt Sarah and Luke are also involved. She thought as she opened Luke's apartment door and saw aunt Sarah in the kitchen.

She resisted the urge to hug her. She looked so beautiful and always provided warmth to Aliyanna. She could not bear the thought of hurting that woman . Aliyanna considered her as her second mother. She turned around to walk out of the apartment but stopped when she heard Sarah calling her. Aliyanna turned and saw that she was gesturing for her to come inside the kitchen. Aliyanna stepped in the kitchen hesitantly.

"You know I was waiting to tell you something when you would become mature but since you know half the truth its better for you to learn the rest. But I want you to be comfortable and listen until we finish." Aliyanna nodded her head in a yes gesture. They both went to couch and sat o it Sarah called her son, Luke and gave the same ionstuctions nto him. After they all sat Drake came from his hand Sarah's bedroom and sat beside Sarah. Aliyanna tried not to burst right then and there. She in her inside what the talk was going to be about.

" Okay so.. I think I'll start from the beginning. When Drake and I were in college we decided that we will get married our parents also agreed upon this. After we were married we started looking for job and after failing in several interview I finally secured one but had to lose it when we shifted in Queens." said Sarah. After her Drake continued.

" After she secured a job I was happy for her and disappointed at myself for not securing a job yet. Then some hydra agents approached me offering a job with high income. I refused because I had a feeling that it wasn't legal. But then Sarah was pregnant with Luke I couldn't just stand still so I accepted it. They gave me a number to call them so I did the same. They told me that I need to kill a women and then take her child to a foster home. And that women was your mother. They told me that she was a rogue but I didn't believe them and refused. But since I knew what they were planning, they killed both mine and Sarah's parents as a warning to not go to the police as they will do the same to my wife and child. For some months I thought that everything would be back to normal. But... But I was wrong I had secured a job at a company by then and when I came home they were there, waiting for me. They told me that if I wanted to keep my wife and child alive then I need to do what they told. I'm sorry Aliya but I had no other choice. I regret each second of 8it. I regret calling them in the first place. I'm so sorry. And Luke I get it if you hate me now I was never and will never be a great father. I'm so sorry." He started sobbing and excused himself from the room. After he went inside his room Sarah covered the leftover.

"When we found you in that alley it reminded us of our mistake and we thought that god had given us a chance by providing us with a daughter. But then those hydra agents showed upon again saying that you were that same child and that they were keeping an eye on yo to check you survival test. They call you 'subject one.' It was a test to give you score on your survival instinct then they planned to take you with them. You must leave this country and go somewhere safe. You must run. I'm not pushing you but take some time and think about it. But whatever you do please be safe." And with that she got up and went to her husband. Aliyanna was full on crying and sobbing while Luke wanted to comfort her but he was ashamed of his parents and sat there quietly, Offering the girl some peace.

After a few moments of crying Aliyanna knew that it was too much for her. The lights in the room were flickering because of her messed up emotions. She quickly got up not wanting to hurt anyone and ran out of the apartment to the park. She sat on a swing.

Luke immediately ran after Aliya. He felt relieved when he saw her sitting on a swing. He moved towards her and sat on the other. Not able to meet her gaze he said, " I don't know what to say, but all I know is that I you hate me. Then I won't stop you. "

"Please... Luke I don't hate you nor them its just that it hurts... it hurts like hell Luke. I don't know what tp do whom to blame moreover a part of the story is still left- my father's part and I don't know what I will do when I will find about it. All I know is that my father did this to me he m-made me-me-" She trailed of unable to complete her sentence. Luke was about to say something but before he could their was a loud bang and all the buildings were blasted. Aliyanna covered herself and Luke in a shield but due to the force of the blast they were knocked out of consciousness.

(a/n: what do you feel about the plot twist. You know I seriously thought for winter soldier to kill her mother but then it would have become more complicated so I changed it, and because of that I had to rewrite two chapters.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 254 10
Lydia Martin wasn't the only girl bitten by Peter Hale on the night of the Winter Formal. Her younger sister, Victoria Martin, had only showed up to...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.6K 121 13
Follow 18 year old Rachel Miller's adventures as she finds out about her past. Also with her twin brother, Noel Miller. Will they join the Brotherhoo...
104K 4.8K 56
Named after a character in her parents' favourite Jane Austen novel, Ellie is living and working in England to connect with her ancestral roots. One...