LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

31

555 16 2
By Ruby160196

   When her beautiful voice called him , he turned to the source of sound in a heartbeat.All others look at him and whispered "whipped" and shook thier head.

           He observed her and watch how she is fiddling with her fingers and looking down without meeting his eyes.

M: yah , tell him

Mino nagged her.jennie gave him a glare that made him hide behind cl who gave him disappointed look.Cl give a smack on his shoulder and glared at him like Jennie.

M: sister goals

Mino mumbled sarcasticly.

Cl and J : yah pabo

Shouted at same time .mino put his hands up like surrendering.

All others silently laugh at thier interaction.

J: mm tae can you all come to our penthouse now

She closed her eyes in expecting a rejection from him because of her rude behaviour.All find it adorable.She whispering something,so Taehyung moved more close to her to hear her whispers.

J: please say yes, please say yes , please say yes

He want to pinch her cheeks even though she hurted him by her tone.He have a big boxy smile on his face .

V: what if i say no

He talked in his most serious tone that made her startle and look at him with most innocent face that made others coo in awe.Taehyung try to keep up with his act but he lost it when she pouted.

V:I will , i mean we will surely come with  you jenjen

She smiled, and run to cl . They all started to move towards thier vans.While walking Jennie is in front ,so she turned to look at tae but to her surprise he was looking at her all time.she blushed and  turn around.

Jk:yah stop looking at my noona like that , she might melt

V: She is your sister in law kook , so i can admire her as much as i want

They both whispered in eachother.jk huffed in annoyance.

Jk: day dreaming, as if thier feeling is mutual.Anyways noona loves me more than you .

V:  we can talk about your statement after we get into our dorms .

V glared at jk and he returned it with same intensity.

Jimin: cut the crap kiddos , she loves me more than your asses

Jimin just separted them and walked to Jennie and casually put his hand around her shoulder.

V and jk: yah jiminie pabooooo

They both shouted and ready to tackle him , but Jin and namjoon caught them and glared them.Jimin made funny faces to annoy them.

            All of them reach the house and sit on couch . Jennie stand up and

J: tae , can we talk

Taehyung nodded in instant .

J: privately

Taehyung nodded , but this time slowly because of his shyness.All BTS look at him .

Jin: aww, he is shy

RM: he is tiger infront of us but infront of her , he is cute bear

Jin and rm whispered and laughed silently.

Jennie extend her hand to him and he took it .All gave him a teasing look for his eagerness.while walking to her room, she unconsciously interviened her small hands with his big one. He got flusterated by her actions.He look down at thier hands .

V: your hand deserve to be with my hand .it fits like they are made for my hand .

He whispered to himself.Her soft hands made him think , is she a baby ? Because it is so soft.

J: tae, tae

Jennie click her fingers infront of him to bring him back from his daydreaming.

V: huh

J: were are you lost, can we talk now

V: yes

Both of them become silent after it.jennie look here and there expect tae, she is embarrassed by her act.

J: sorry

V: why , is it because of earlier incident.its ok jenjen , it happens.now i know it's your most sensitive topic.dont be sorry.

But his words made her tears up.taehyung panicked and want to wipe it.

V: yah, why are you crying .it's not only your fault, i  am equally invo-

He got cut by her hug.her delicate hand wrapped around his waist and her head is pressed against his chest.taehyung froze on that moment, his stomach is doing flips.he felt tingling sensation in his stomach.But his trance broke when he heard a sob.

V: Jen , jen you ok.why are you crying

He don't know what to do so he slowly craessed her shoulder to calm her.even though the proximity and her fragrance effecting him,he maintained his calm.

V: hey jen , please don't cry.i can't see your tears

His eyes started to water .he can't see her like this.

V:je-

She loosened her hug and look at him with her teary eyes and red nose .she is the most adorable thing he ever witnessed.

But his throat went dry when she jumped a little and wrapped her hands around his neck and put her head on crook of his neck.His hands instantly wrapped around her tiny waist.Thier body pressed to each other.Jennie was too emotional to understand how much her actions take his breath away.

J:tae

She mumbled against his neck.He felt weak , he can't even form words .

V: hmm

J: Please don't leave me.promise me that ,you will be my side till my last breath.

V: Jen ,what are you

J:please tae,From first day i felt a beautiful comfort from you even though we didn't talk much.Your presence made me happy.I spend more time with others but your small gestures made me feel home.You are my first friend who got my trust in instant i talk to you.I always told unnie that there is something in you that made me happy and feel protected. But today when I shout at you and told you that you are not special to me .but trust me tae , you hold a spot in my heart.its like we were not strangers from the start, like we have a connection.I saw tears in your eyes that made a wave of pain in my heart.please forgive me tae.i am sorry ,sorry ,sorry

She mumbled sorry many times.her hot breath fanning on his neck .Her words made his heart jump .His eyes shed tears non stop.Its not tears of sad, it is tears of happiness.Her words made him happy and calm .

     Suddenly he felt her hands loosing a little and he felt a weight on his shoulder.He knew that she fell asleep .so he carefully carried her in bridal style to her bed.And slowly placed her on her bed.Her hand was still wrapped around his neck.He stayed like that .

V: Jen, you don't know how much your words gave me hope.hope to be with you ,to love you.Now i know one day you will be mine.I will erase your bad past and insert a beautiful present and future.I will make you love me , not with insists or pressure but with my love and care.You will be with me in my heart, in my arms .Each second from the first day i knew about your existence, i keep fall in love with you. It's like , i can't climb back .It's going deep, deep and deep.

He whispered his words inches away from her lips.He want to taste it so bad, but he don't want to ruin the feel of first kiss they gonna have with in years.

V: Do you know how much i want to kiss you .You can't imagine my heart beats .it's beating so fast like i can feel them .Your cute dumbling cheeks ( he pinched in softly) , your eyes that can make me weak in a glance (he traced his fingers slowly on her closed eyes ).This eyes can do both seducing and puppy eyes. you don't know the effect you have on me .Its yours jen, i feel like i born to be yours .

He smiled and leave a kiss on her forehead and his lips stay on her forehead for sometime .When he look at her ,he saw a smile on her face.She smiling in her sleep when she felt his warmth .

He slowly unwrapped her hands from his neck and place it slowly on her stomach.He placed a comforter on her and removed her hair that on her face and tucked behind her ear .

V: beautiful dreams my love

He walked to the door but stop on the way and turn around to look at her one more time .When he saw she sleeping peacefully, his lips curved into a peaceful smile.

V:I love you

He whispered and walked to door .When he opened the door , he surprised to see someone .

?: We need to talk , Taehyung.

He startle by the person's stern voice .He knew that his conversation was Heard by this person.

Hai loves 💓,

Happy to see u all again.enjoy the chapter .

What is your opinion about recent pics of taennie.

•VOTE
•COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.7K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
85.2K 6K 52
She's the bird in the cage, while he's the tiger in the wild. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: ┗━ Freedom, something that Jennie always wanted but...
111K 3.2K 46
Jennie Kim, She's Badass, Savage and the mixture of Cute and Sexy, she's got everything, She's rich, Popular, Talented and Pretty, in short she's per...
486K 15.3K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk