Body Language. [Discontinued]

By WYNTERSDIARY

The body never lies... More

PREFACE,
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28
CH. 29
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 35
CH. 36
CH. 37
CH. 38
CH. 40
CH. 41
CH. 42

CH. 39

6.8K 493 360
By WYNTERSDIARY

hey boo bears, missed me? 🦦

'HERE' when you're here!

let's get into it.

"Ooh shit," Siraj growled, the room filled with slurping sounds that came from Soleil as she was on her back, her head hanging off the bed. Soleil held his dick in her hand, running her tongue over his shaft and then taking him further into her mouth.

She let go, placing her hands on his hips and prompting him to start fucking her throat. He firmly wrapped his hand around her throat, throwing his head back as pleasure overtook him. The moment they stepped foot in the hotel room, the sexual tension had become uncomfortably thick.

From the balcony to the shower, they just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Soleil's body was begging for him to devour her, to please her until she simply didn't want any more.

But before he could do that, she needed to show thanks. For the time he had put into the scavenger hunt and the picnic on the beach–the vacation, overall. She hadn't been spoiled like this before, he had set the bar for any other that may come along in the future.

She'd been so accustomed to the bare minimum, but for Siraj, this was only the bare minimum for him. He understood from their first date that Soleil wasn't used to being spoiled, and he needed to change that.

Siraj grunted his nut brewing for a third time. He thought after the second nut, that Soleil would stop but she kept sucking. His knees were damn near giving out on him, but it felt too damn good to complain. After all, he had all night to repay her.

Soleil cupped and massaged his balls, pulling his dick out of her mouth in a slow, painstaking motion; her tongue swirling around the tip as she moaned. Siraj's hips bucked, his toes curling as he finally bussed in her mouth.

She pulled away and licked over her lips, as she flipped over. She smirked to herself and got up, she reached over on the nightstand to grab the plastic container of peaches that were mixed with whipped cream.

Siraj beckoned her, laying back on the bed. Soleil walked back over to the bed, climbing onto it. "So, you gone put me in those cuffs or what?" Soleil continued smirking as she dipped the spoon into the container to scoop out some of the peaches.

Siraj hummed in response, nodding as he gently grabbed her wrist and brought the spoon down to his mouth. Soleil leaned down to kiss him, the sweetness of the whip cream coating his tongue.

He flipped them over, taking the container and placing it aside before he got off the bed and pulled Soleil closer to the edge. He grabbed one of the straps and cuffed it around her ankle, before doing the same with the other; her legs now arched and spread across the flatbed surface.

Soleil felt her heart thumping against her chest, as they held intense eye contact with each other as he started to bound her wrists.

She was nervous, it was the first time that she'd ever been tied up, however, it was something that she always wanted to try.

Siraj made her comfortable enough to try it, and she knew she was safe with him—that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

After they had gotten out of the shower, the tension between the lovers peaked through the ceiling. He teased her in the shower, touching and caressing her love spots, just enough to warm her up.

Siraj placed the container down on the nightstand, his hungry eyes taking time to admire her naked body that glistened under the dimmed lights. The air was heavy from the heat exuding off of their bodies, he was craving to have a taste of her.

His fingertips glided over her soft skin, his lustful, yet intense gaze still on her. He disappeared into the living area, Soleil closed her eyes, focusing on taking slow, deep breaths.

Within the next minute, she felt Siraj's lips leaving trails of kisses up her thighs. "Did you drink something cold?" she asked him, his lips colder than usual. She heard him hum in response, continuing to kiss her inner thighs.

She softly chuckled to herself, realizing he was pulling the same stunt she did that night after the club. Each kiss he planted on her skin, sent shivers down her spine. She was ready to feel every inch of him inside of her.

They hadn't been intimate since last Sunday and to say that Soleil was feening for it was putting it mildly.

"Are you comfortable?" Siraj checked, his hands caressing then wrapping around her thighs. He heard her softly hum in response. "You sure?"

"I'm sure,"

Seconds after she said that, she felt the coldness of Siraj's tongue gliding over her inner thighs. A soft hiss escaped Soleil's lips as he licked over her slit, her leg arching furthermore. He slid his fingers inside her, slowly stroking them in and out as his cold tongue lapped between her pussy lips.

Soleil wrapped her fingers around the straps of the cuffs, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth as she looked down at him. Watching him devour her, making love to her pussy with his tongue, always left her with waves of satisfaction.

Siraj swirled his tongue on her clit in slow circles, his fingers pressed upwards on her spot. Soleil's toes curled as she whimpered, her body aching with pleasure.

"...mm, fuck," Soleil let out a breathy moan, her fingers gripping the straps even harder.

Siraj pulled his mouth away from her, reaching down to grab the cup that he placed on the floor earlier. He shook another ice cube into his mouth before placing the cup back onto the floor next to the bed.

Soleil's body bucked a little as she felt his tongue and the ice cube pressed against her clit. "Oh fuck!" she whined, shifting her feet on the bed. Siraj took his free hand and reached up to grab one of her breasts, his thumb caressing her hard nipple.

Soleil's essences cascaded down Siraj's hand, the coldness of the ice against her pussy had her ready to burst into Siraj's mouth. He felt Soleil's walls clench around his fingers, her orgasm was already near and hadn't even been five minutes since he started.

She raised her hips, another loud moan escaping her lips as her legs started to cave in. "F-fuck, I'm bout to cum," she whimpered through her panting.

Siraj shook his fingers inside of her, Soleil letting out a big gasp. Her abdomen tightened, her legs trembling as she was right on the edge of her peak. "Fuck!" Soleil cried out, tingles arising throughout her body as she pulled on the cuffs.

Seconds later, Soleil erupted all over Siraj's fingers. Soleil's legs collapsed onto the bed, as she caught her breath, Siraj pulled his fingers out of her. He grabbed the vibrator next to her and pressed the button to power it on before he slid it inside of her.

Siraj kissed the side of Soleil's face, slowly stroking the vibrator in and out of her as another moan parted from her lips. Soleil arched her legs again as her sunk deeper into the bed. She let out a hiss, enjoying the sensation of the toy as it vibrated against her walls.

His tongue slithered between her folds a few times, earning a low, yet silvery moan from Soleil. He flicked his tongue over her clit, while continuing to ease the vibrator in and out of her. She arched her back, her eyebrows lowering as her mouth fell ajar.

"Right–right there, Siraj," she moaned, attempting to pull her right leg back but quickly forgetting that her ankle was cuffed. Soleil squirmed around a bit, unable to keep her composure as Siraj took his time to savor every drop of her.

Soleil's stomach caved in as her muscles started to contract, her clit tingling as she was to release any second all over him. "...give it to me, baby," Siraj coached her, watching Soleil struggling to keep her poise.

He pushed the vibrator further into her hole, tilting it upward to where her G-spot would be. Once again, Soleil attempted to jerk her leg back but was caught by the cuff, preventing her from doing so. She let out a loud moan, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, right on the edge of her orgasm.

"F-fuck! I'm bout' to cum, please don't stop Siraj!" she pleaded with him, her wrists pulling on the cuffs. She arched her back furthermore, her legs starting to tremble as she fought to keep them up.

"Go ahead, baby," he encouraged her, her hips bucking as she finally came all over the vibrator. Siraj pulled it out of her, licking and lapping up every drop of her juices. Soleil released a heavy breath, her body relaxing and coming down off of the high Siraj had her on.

Siraj crawled up to her and placed a kiss on her lips, his hands cupping her breast as his fingertips brushed over her nipples. "Kinda want you in a different position now," he said, unstrapping the cuffs from around her wrists before he did the same with her ankles. He grabbed her thigh, prompting her to flip over. Siraj put the straps back around her wrists and ankles again, her side of her face buried in the bed as posed an arch.

Siraj sent a hard slap to her ass, making her hiss. He gripped one of her asscheeks, his thumb gliding up and down over her entrance. Although she had already came, her pussy was still throbbing, she wanted more of him–needed more of him inside of her.

She knew that he wasn't going to give her what she wanted so easily, she was going to have to beg him for it. And she would do just that, her pussy was aching just to feel his thick, curved dick grind against her walls.

Siraj grabbed his dick and slowly rubbed it against her slit before easing it into her. He placed a hand on her lower back, beginning to stroke her. "Fuck, you feel so good," he said through a breathy moan. He reached his other hand around to toy with her clit, a guttural moan escaping her lips as she gripped the sheets.

"I missed being inside you," he lowly said, speeding up his strokes as Soleil's moans started to grow louder. "Mhm, you like that, baby?"

"Y-yes," Soleil stuttered out, tightening her grip on the sheets. Siraj deepened his strokes, the tip of his dick kissing her G-spot. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as she bit down on her bottom lip with force.

She felt as Siraj slipped his thumb into his ass, causing her body to jolt forward. Despite the many times that he did it during sex, it was still something that she had to adjust to.

Siraj pulled his hand away from her clit and sent a hard slap to her ass, making her whimper out in pain. "I'm convinced you like being punished, why you running? Hm? You know I don't like that shit," he grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her face deeper into the bed as he started to stroke her even harder.

"...I-I'm sorry," Soleil moaned through a muffled tone as her face was buried in the sheets.

Siraj sent another heavy smack to her ass, making her squeal out as she felt the stinging sensation. Her honey, brown complexion began to redden where he struck her. "I can't hear you—you sorry, what?" he tilted his head, tightening his grip on her hair.

Soleil's words became entrapped in her throat, she couldn't even focus right with his hips grinding deeper into her. She loved the dominance he held over her body—that sometimes she did stuff just for the hell of it, so he'd punish her.

It did scare her a bit, she was never into BDSM until she met Siraj. And although they didn't engage in it much, since Siraj liked the intimacy way more, she loved every minute of it whenever they did it.

Siraj released his fistful of her hair, now placing both of his hands on her lower back, and started to thrust into her. "Youn' hear me talkin' to you? Don't make me repeat myself again, Soleil," his authoritative tone had her dripping all over his shaft, she silently desired that he would punish her.

Soleil remained quiet, holding back her moans as she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip. She was caught in a daze, her thoughts jumbled together as she focused on the mind-blowing strokes Siraj gave her. Her walls were contracting against his dick, as her orgasm drew near. Her body was craving for him to become more aggressive with her.

Again, Siraj's heavy hand collided with her ass, Soleil yelping out in pleasurable pain. "Why the fuck you tryin' me?" he growled, her loud moans filling the room as he pounded into her senselessly. "You think cause we in a different country the same rules don't apply? Hm?"

"I'm sorry!" Soleil finally blurted out, her body jerking forward with each thrust that Siraj gave off.

"You sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry, daddy!" she cried out, tears forming in the brim of her eyes. She released her grip on the sheets, beginning to ball up her fists. "O-oh gosh! Yes, yes—keep fuckin' me, Siraj!" she begged him.

"That's my girl," he praised her, running his thumb up her spine. "Cum right on this dick,"

Soleil buried her face into the bed, her moans now becoming muffled. Siraj hummed, shaking his head as he grabbed a fistful of her hair again. "Nah, let that shit out," he demanded her, her loud moans filling the room as the bed gently rocked back and forth. "Let me have it, baby–give it to daddy,"

Siraj hissed, feeling her walls clench around his dick. He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, lowly moaning. The way his dick effortlessly slid in and out of her wetness, filled him with elation. He could honestly say, he enjoyed every second of being inside of her—making her moan and scream out his name whenever he was hitting her g-spot just right.

"This your dick, right?" he caressed her asscheeks, then gripped one of them.

"Y-yes!"

"Then fuckin' act like it," He let go of her hair and reached his hand up to grab her throat, as she started to throw it back and match his pace. "Good fuckin' girl, that's what the fuck I'm talkin' bout,"

"...mm, fuck," Soleil moaned, clenching his dick as her ass continued to loudly collide with his pelvis.

"Oooh shit," Siraj cursed, letting out low grunts. "Fuck, I'm boutta' buss',"

Soleil's juices cascaded down her thigh, her body quaking–ready to burst with euphoria. Her smoky moans turned into small whimpers. Siraj wasn't that far behind her, he was right on the edge of exploding inside of her as his dick continuously grazed her walls.

Siraj tightened his hand around Soleil's throat, his heavy panting growing louder. He tossed his head back, an intense, raspy moan escaped his lips while his essence filled the inside of her. However, he kept stroking her, Soleil's moans and whimpers going completely mute.

"Fuck!" Soleil cried out, her body shook, bursting with bliss. She collapsed on the bed again, her legs finally giving out on her. Siraj pulled out, laying on top of her as he kissed the side of her face. "Oh my gosh..." she lowly panted, staring off into space.

Siraj silently laughed to himself while he undid her cuffs. "You tapping out, already?" he asked her in a raspy tone.

"No, I-I just need a minute,"

Another laugh slipped from Siraj's lips as he got off of her, laying in the empty space. "That's all you getting too," he smirked to himself.

❦❦❦

The following morning, the couple got up and dressed to go get breakfast. Soleil couldn't keep a smile off her face, between the mind-blowing sex with Siraj last night and officially being twenty-one; she was on a blissful high.

As she and Siraj waited for someone to come over and take their orders, Soleil took the time to reply to all of the text messages she had received at twelve last night and this morning.

On social media, a few of her friends had posted her on their IG stories and posts, sweet birthday messages penned to her. Some of her friends informed her that they had gotten gifts for her, but she wouldn't be able to open them until she returned home.

Soleil continued to scroll through her notifications, Siraj's username clustered with the bunch. She clicked on the notification, seeing that he made an IG post dedicated to her.

She scrolled through the pictures that he posted, a few of her that he took without her knowledge, and a few pictures that they took together. She giggled a bit at his picture selection, as her eyes began to read over the caption.

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl, out of every person I've encountered (and there's been a lot) none of them are touching you when it comes to being a genuine person. As you said, seven years of knowing each other and never in a million years would I have thought of us ending up together. May you continue to be blessed with everything you desire in life. I don't have to write a long ass paragraph because what's understood doesn't need to be explained. I love you, hope I make your day as special as you. - Raji

"Aww, Raji," Soleil cooed, getting up from the table. Siraj furrowed his eyebrows, watching her as she walked over to his side with her arms extended. "The birthday message you wrote on IG,"

She sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Ooh," he drawled, before chuckling. "You welcome baby,"

They kissed a few times, Siraj trying to cop a feel under the table. "You really don't know how to keep your hands off me," she laughed, kissing the side of his face.

"I don't, you should be used to it by now though," his eyes traveled down to her ass, as she got up from his lap and went to sit back in her seat.

"I am, I already figured out that physical touch is your love language," a smirk curled onto Soleil's lips, as she fluffed her hair. Siraj pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, admiring her from across the table as she continued primping herself in the camera. "Like what you see, papa?"

"Let's go back to the room," Siraj licked over his lips, quickly pointing his thumb behind him. Soleil lowered the phone, trying to hold back a smile.

"But I'm hungry," she whined, poking out her bottom lip. "And I want a mimosa,"

"Please," he intently stared at her. Soleil swallowed hard as she held the prolonged eye contact. From the way, he was eyeing her, she started to get hot between the legs all over again. It blew her mind that this man was able to turn on her with just a look.

Although they were both joking the night before, she did secretly agree with him that all he had to do was look at her to have her fall for him. There was truth to it.

The way that he looked at her, ensured her that she was the only woman he had eyes for–even in a room full of people.

With the lustful gleam in his hungry eyes, she knew the minute they stepped foot into the room, he was bound to have her body bursting with bliss like last night.

Her body was like a drug that he loved to stay high on, an addiction that he simply couldn't kick.

"You better feed me afterward," Soleil pointed her finger at him, grabbing her purse as she started to get up from the table.

"Don't I always?" he replied, getting up as well. He held his hand out for Soleil, letting her intertwine their fingers as they started to head toward the exit. Soleil swung hands with him, as the other hand held her phone, continuing to read over the birthday messages from more of her friends.

As her eyes were reading over one message, a FaceTime call popped up on her screen. She immediately dragged her finger across the screen, connecting the call.

"Happy Birfday, TT Lei Lei!" Kinsley exclaimed in the camera, causing Soleil to start giggling.

"Thank you, baby! You're so sweet," Soleil thanked her, seeing Selah and Antonio in the background.

Kinsley moved her face closer to the camera, eyeing Soleil's background. "T-TT, where you at?" she nosily questioned her as Selah and Antonio snickered.

"I'm in Cancun, baby," Soleil answered, feeling Siraj let go of her hand and snake his arm around her waist to pull her in closer. She quickly looked away from her phone and up at him as he was staring ahead.

"Where is that?" Kinsley questioned her some more, as Soleil focused her attention on her. "When you coming back?"

"It's in Mexico–I'll be back Monday. You so nosy, girl," Soleil laughed, as Kinsly started to giggle loudly. "I love you, pumpkin,"

"I love you too!"

"Byeee," Soleil drawled out, waving to the camera. "I'll talk to you later,"

Kinsley passed the phone over to Selah, before getting off of the bed. "Hey birthday girl, I hope you're having a good time so far. I'ma let you go, okay? Kinsley just wanted to tell you happy birthday," Selah told her, getting up from the bed.

"Okay," Soleil replied, before disconnecting the call. She cleared her throat as she stepped onto the elevator with Siraj, pressing the button to their floor. Soleil turned towards the mirror, running her fingers through her hair.

As she did, she could feel Siraj's gaze on her, causing her to look at him through the mirror, "Siraj..." she called him, trailing off. He hummed in response, slowly licking over his lips. "You're always looking at me,"

"And?"

"You don't get tired of looking at me?" she turned around to face him, placing her hands on the railing.

"Nope," he replied, rubbing the side of his face. "I can't look at you?"

"I mean, yeah, you can. But like, you're always doing it—it's like, you slick be undressing me wit' your eyes."

"I love looking at you, I like seeing you naked—if I could take pictures of yo' naked body and hang it up in my spot, I would. Like I told you last night, I love yo' face," Siraj told her, a slow smile spreading across Soleil's face.

"I love you," Soleil professed, stepping closer to him.

He grabbed her waist, pulling her even closer into his personal space. "I love you more," he leaned down to softly kiss her.

"Oh yeah?" Soleil said in between kisses. "How much?"

He hummed, as his hands slid down to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze. "I can show you," he gazed at her through hooded eyes. Soleil's heart began to race under his intense, lustful regard.

"You showed me last night," Soleil blushed a little.

"Yeah but that was rough, I'm on a different tip right now," he grabbed her hand to lead her out of the elevator, and into the hallway. Soleil bit down on her lip, letting him lead the way to their room.

Siraj reached into his pocket, pulling out the key card. He swiped it against the keypad, before pushing the door open. Soleil walked in, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him inside.

He pushed the door closed with his foot, lifting Soleil by the thighs and carrying her to the bed. Soleil wrapped her arms around his neck, connecting their lips once again. He gently laid her down on the bed, pinning her arms above her head.

"How do we expect to go anywhere if this is the type of timing you gone be on for the rest of the trip?" Soleil teased him, as he started to leave kisses along her jawline.

"You right, but this is the first time I've really had you all to myself without anyone else interrupting us. I'm taking advantage of it,"

❦❦❦

Hours later, Soleil and Siraj were on a tour, exploring the Maya ruins. Soleil was a bit tipsy, after receiving free drinks for her birthday. Their day so far was filled with laughs and deep, memorable conversations.

Siraj had taken the time to capture Soleil in her happy state, the giddy smile she sported still hadn't left her face. Siraj was content that his girlfriend was having a good time so far, he felt as if she deserved it, needing a space to unwind and recollect herself.

Siraj placed his drink down in front of him, eyeing Soleil as she sat across from him, Her eyes were closed, as she swayed along to the music in her seat.

A smirk etched across Siraj's face, it was amusing watching her. "It's good, baby?" he asked her. Soleil's eyes quickly opened before she started to blush, she nodded, throwing her hand over her mouth.

"As fuck," she spoke through a mouthful. She started giggling as Siraj chuckled, shaking his head. "You want a bite?" she held up her half-eaten taco.

"Baby, we got the same thing, I already know how it tastes," Siraj declined, his tongue messing with a piece of meat stuck in his teeth. He reached over and grabbed a toothpick, tearing open the wrapper.

"I know, I was just offering because you ate all of yours," she softly spoke, lowering her eyebrows. Siraj looked at her, she continued to hold the taco in her hand, giving him a funny look.

He gestured for her to lean closer, to which she did, letting him take a bite out of the taco. "Brat,"

"Whatever," she waved him off, stuffing the rest of the taco in her mouth before grabbing a napkin to wipe off her hands. "Where are we going after this?"

"Ziplining,"

Soleil stopped chewing, as she paused wiping her hands. "Really?" a slow smile spread across her face. "I always wanted to try that," she beamed in excitement, placing the dirty napkin down on her empty plate.

"I know," Siraj grinned, Soleil sucked her teeth, playfully rolling her eyes. "We gone take a li'l swim too,"

"Not you tryin' to get freaky out here,"

"Your mind in the gutter bae, 'cause who even said anything about that?" Siraj started laughing, leaving the toothpick in his mouth. "Shit, if you down, I'm down,"

Soleil snickered to herself, pushing her empty plate away. "See," she gestured her hand towards him. "Such a hornball,"

"Says the girl wit' a high sex drive like mine,"

Soleil got up, placing the plate on top of his. "Can you leave a tip? That lady was extremely sweet," she told him, as he got up as well. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money, leaving the hefty tip under the plate.

The couple held hands and walked out of the restaurant, people passing them by. The tour bus that they arrived on, was still parked out front waiting for the passengers to board.

They boarded the bus and sat in the middle, Siraj letting Soleil sit by the window as he sat in the seat next to the aisle. He placed his arm on the back of her seat, looking down at Soleil's phone as she scrolled through the photos they took together.

She stopped on a video that she took of Siraj, he was mindlessly scrolling on his phone, unaware that she was recording him. Siraj smirked to himself, as she started to watch the video again.

He found it humorous that Soleil liked to sneak and admire him when she thought he wasn't paying attention. He wondered sometimes if Soleil had videos of him on her phone as he did of her.

Soleil looked up at him, trying to hold back a smile. "You're really handsome, Raji," she complimented him. He pulled her closer, kissing her temple.

They waited another ten minutes on the bus, as everyone finally boarded. The bus pulled off to their next destination, chatter amongst the passengers and the roaring A/C filled the atmosphere.

Neither Soleil nor Siraj spoke, instead they watched their surroundings through the window; taking in the beauty of the ocean as they passed it.

Shortly afterward, the couple found themselves relaxing in the waters. The cascading waterfall could be heard in the background.

They were a great distance away from everyone else, Soleil's laughs filling the air as Siraj was pretending to be her for the camera through the waterproof pouch her phone was in. "I don't even sound like that!" she rolled her neck, placing her hand on her hip.

"I don't even sound like that!" Siraj mocked her, also placing his hand on his hip. Soleil sucked her teeth and splashed water on him as he cracked up. Soleil looked up, hearing a scream from a girl as she was coming down the zipline into the water.

A small smile spread across her face but quickly fell, wishing that she was able to do that. Soleil liked being in the water, but only if she was waist-deep and was able to stand.

She hated that her folks didn't teach her to swim, as they didn't have a pool and rarely went swimming. However, her siblings knew how, after sneaking to the community pool with their friends late at night.

Joziah and Keia often teased her that she should just take swimming lessons, and deep down—she was seriously considering it.

After the incident on New Years' night when Semaj fell into the pool, she thought about proposing the idea of taking swim lessons with him.

"You want to do it?" Siraj pointed to the zipline, briefly looking up. Soleil turned to face him, a smug look on her face. "What?"

"You know I want to, but I don't know how to swim," Soleil huffed, swaying her hands through the water. Siraj leaned backward as he started to float on his back. "Asshole, you don't have to rub it in,"

"You want me to teach you? I'm gonna teach Semaj how to swim when I get a chance,"

"I was going to ask you about that,"

"About what?"

"I wanted to take swim lessons wit' him," Soleil shrugged, scooping water up in her hand and dumping it onto the dry parts of her body. "If that's okay wit' you and Ximena, I just don't want another situation like before to happen,"

Siraj nodded in agreement, as he swam over to her, grabbing her waist. "I think that's a great idea, he's comfortable around you, so I think you being there and learning wit' him would be a good experience for you both—a great way for y'all to bond even more," he replied.

"Siraj!" Soleil yelped, trying to steady her balance as Siraj tried pulling her down with him.

"Relax baby, the first rule of learning how to swim—don't panic, that's how you drown." Siraj gently pulled her towards him again. "You trust me, right?"

Soleil bit down on her lip as she nodded. Siraj stood up straight, pulling her towards the deeper end. She felt Siraj place one hand on her back and then one on the back of her legs as if he were going to pick her up bridal style.

Siraj tilted her body back so that she was floating on the surface. "Relax your muscles, take a deep breath. Spread your arms," he coached her, keeping his hands firm under her body.

Soleil did as she was told, deeply inhaling and exhaling, as she started to relax her body in his hands. "Good girl," he praised, Soleil letting out a laugh. "What?" he slightly chuckled.

"You know I have a praise kink, don't do that,"

"I know," Siraj grinned, slowly removing his hands from under her body. Soleil lightly gasped, slightly jerking her body. "Baby, relax. I promise I'm not going anywhere," he assured her, keeping his hands under her.

"Can we do this another time?" Soleil lowered her eyebrows, her heartbeat starting to race. Siraj hummed in response, helping her stand up straight. "I'm sorry...it's just, that shit really gives me anxiety,"

"It's okay, love,"

"I really want to go ziplining," Soleil pouted, looking up as she watched another person coming down the line. "It looks so fun,"

Siraj grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the waterfall. "We still can, we don't have to do this one that goes into the water," he said, Soleil eyeing him in suspicion.

She ran her tongue over her teeth, sizing him. "What are you doing?" she asked him. Siraj remained quiet, as they both walked through the waterfall, the water soaking them both before they were on the other side behind it.

Siraj pulled Soleil closer to him, their wet bodies rubbing up against each other. He gently grabbed her chin, as he leaned down to kiss her, his other hand sneaking into her bikini bottom. (Spongebob Headass)

His fingers slowly rubbed over her clit, Soleil letting go of a low moan in his mouth. He deepened the kiss between them, his tongue sliding into her mouth. Soleil placed her hands on his shoulders, practically melting like putty in his hands as he continued to toy around with her clit which was now throbbing.

Soleil pulled away from their kiss, throwing her head back as she softly hissed. "How are we supposed to enjoy our vacation if you keep doing shit like this?" she moaned, his hand wrapping around her throat.

"Don't act like you ain't been feenin' for it all day, I'm just giving you what you want," he lowly spoke in her ear, sending multiple chills throughout her spine. Soleil pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, letting go of another seductive moan. "You want it?"

Soleil nodded her head, softly humming. She focused on his fingers moving in circular motion on her clit, the loud sound of rushing water from the waterfall drowning out any other noises. It left her with a feeling of contentment.

Siraj was slowly pulling her out of her comfort zone when it came to sex. He was glad that she was open-minded about trying certain things in the bedroom. It pleased him even more that her sex drive was just as high as his.

She wasn't afraid of initiating sex between them and often acted a bit dominant with him. He loved a woman that knew how to take control every once in a while—especially when she had no issue putting in an equal amount of work.

They heard voices nearing them, prompting Siraj to pull his hand out of her bikini and walk around her. Soleil's mouth fell agape, as she watched him walk off. They passed through the waterfall, Siraj glancing over his shoulder and peeping the death glare she was piercing through his soul.

He threw his head back and laughed, stopping to wait for her to catch up.

"Fuck you," Soleil spat, rolling her eyes. A grin etched across his face as he collided his hand against her ass.

"Keep that same energy once we make it back to the room too," he teased her, as she dismissively waved him off.

❦❦❦

thank you for all of the birthday wishes, guys! I appreciate the love, and also, thank you for 500K reads on Midnights Lotus!!

So, I planned on doing three parts of them being in Cancun, but baby fuck it. It ain't even worth it, LMAO.

So guess what? Time skip!

Anyways,

We back with Body Language! I missed my babies!

Y'all can finally stop harassing me. 🤣

If you haven't read my new story on my backup page, WTF ARE YOU DOING!?!? GO READ IT!?!?

@/diaryofwynter - The One She Loved.

I'm updating that tomorrow!

That's all,

Y'all be easy!

Thanks for reading guys!

See y'all in the next chapter - Wynter 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
116K 9.6K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
Hoe By 🌚

General Fiction

340K 20.4K 32
Don't judge a book by its cover.
6.5K 222 54
In my life your all in or all out. It's a lesson I had to learn and had I learned it earlier, I'd have saved myself a lot of heartbreak, time, and ru...