A Special Life, A Special Lig...

By ANIMEISLIFE__

After two years an half Tsukiko has become stronger by training with the Akatuski. She meets her friends one... More

New Beginnings
Fighting For What Matters
We Meet Again
The New Akastuki
Tell Me
To Save A Friend
What To Do?
ANNOUNCEMENT
Here's the thing
This Is Who I Am
To Home I Go
Lies And Reunions
Home Sweet Home
To Keep A Secret
Now What?

The Real One

70 6 0
By ANIMEISLIFE__

Pein

"She did what!?" I shouted looking at Zetsu and Deidara.

"Like we told you. Tsukiko arrived at the village but she walked out followed by some girl. Hum." Deidara replied. I stared at him then sat up in my chair.

"Deidara, I want you to stay at the entrance waiting for her. Once she arrives I want you to give her this scroll." I said handing him the scroll. He took it then nodded.

"Oh, and Deidara?"

"Yeah?"

"Go get the twins. They'll be joining her in the mission. I need them to keep an eye on her. That's all, you're dismissed." Deidara nodded then walked out of my office.

"So the princess has changed the plans. Well we can blame her." Madara said as he pushed off from the wall.

"This princess of yours is causing us to slow down." I replied. Madara glared at me then turned to look at Zetsu.

"Follow her." Zetsu nodded then disappeared. Madara looked at me then chuckled softly.

"You say she slows down the plans, however, she is the plan. I understand you want to kill her, but unfortunately I can not allow that." Madara said. He walked towards the door then threw a kunai. It passed by me barely scrapping my cheek. I could sense him smiling under his mask as he closed the door behind him. I let out a sigh then punched the wall creating a whole on it.

"Let's see how this plays out Madara Uchiha."

Tsukiko

"We're almost there." I said to Misaki as we flew above the trees on top one of Deidara's clay birds.

"How did you learn to do this?" Misaki asked.

"Deidara taught me how. Actually, all of the Akutsuki taught me something." I replied. I looked around the forest searching for the hideout. I looked everywhere until I spotted Deidara walking out of the hideout with the twins.

"Hey Tsukiko."

"What?" I replied as I tried to land.

"Your hair's white." I groaned then sighed. Once we landed I jumped off the bird followed by Misaki.

"I see you're have company. Hum." I rolled my eyes at him then walked over to the twins.

"What are you two doing here?" They smiled at me then Deidara showed me a scroll.

"We're have a mission." Hachi replied. I took the scroll, opened it, then scanned it. I looked at Deidara and he just shrugged.

"Is he serious?" I asked and they stared at each other.

"He just asked me to give you the scroll and get these two to go with you. Hum." I looked at Hachi and Daisuke then at Misaki.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said walking over to the entrance only to be stopped by Pein.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a mission?" He asked. I handed him the scroll then crossed my arms.

"I'm not doing this. Why not send Hidan and Kakuzu? They will get the job done." Pein stared at me then touched my hair.

"Because this mission has a twist. Come with me." I followed behind him into the hideout then to his office. I noticed the whole in the wall and smirked.

"What, did Madara strike a nerve?" I teased but he glared at me.

"You know, if it wasn't for him you would be dead." The smirk on my face slowly fade turning into a cautious one.

"You know you can just knock." I said annoyed.

"Awe, is me being here getting in the way of your conversation?" Madara said as he pushed himself off the wall. He walked over to me and brush my hair out of my face. I glared at him before walking closer to Pein.

"So what's the twist?" I asked Pein. He nodded then grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Yourself, Orochimaru created this side of you many years ago. However, if you want all of your memories..." Madara said pulling his arm on my shoulder. I quickly punched him making him moan which brought a smile to my face.

"Rin!" Pein shouted. I quickly ran towards him but a was pushed back.

"Did Pein strike a nerve?" Madara teased.

"Shut the fuck up!" A voice that I didn't recognize said. I was more surprised to know it was my voice.

"Looks like the real Tsukiko wants to come out." I felt my body moving on it's own as I send a kick at Madara. I jumped up to the roof back flipped pass Madara and ran out the door. I didn't know what was going on. I was able to see everything around me and hear. However, the rest of my body was moving on its own.

"Hey Tsukiko! Next bring someone make sure she isn't one of Orochimaru's experiments." Daisuke said throwing Misaki at me. I wanted to catch her however, my body wouldn't move.

"Lets go." The voice before said. I watched as Misaki got up from ground then jumped on the clay bird. Hachi and Daisuke followed behind her. I noticed that we flew above the hideout then towards what seemed like a temple.

Misaki

I smirked to myself as I looked over my shoulder. I looked at the twins and they nodded their heads. I quickly made my hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"What are you guys doing?" I smiled as I stood behind Tsukiko with a kunai held to her throat.

"Sorry Princess, as much as we would love to have you here with us, we're gonna need Rin back." I said to the real Tsukiko. She sighed then kicked me making me fall to my knees.

"In your dreams." She replied. I looked up at her then smirked when Daisuke hit her on the back of her head knocking her out.

"Next time do it before she tries to kill me." I replied getting to my and he just shrugged.

"Now what do we do?" Hachi asked as she poked Tsukiko on the head.

"Can you please not poke her head. We need to keep her asleep before we get to the Hidden Sand Village. We don't to fight 'her'." I said as I stood at the head of the bird. We flew above the trees for a while before disappearing as sand covered the terrain.

I made the bird land before we reached the entrance of the village. Daisuke carried Tsukiko in his arms and I got rid of the bird. We walked towards the entrance when a boy and a girl jumped in front of us.

"Halt! Who are you!?" The girl shouted.

"We're here to see Gaara. Please inform him that Princess Tsukiko is here." I said in a formal voice. The two looked at each other then step aside. I was about to walk through but a dark figure started to make their way towards us.

"What's going on here?" A voice said waking up Tsukiko. She jumped out of Daisuke's arms hitting him on the head.

"Don't touch me idiot!!" Tsukiko shouted. I smirked knowing it was Rin and not the real Tsukiko. She looked at me then her eyes moved to the figure.

"Gaara? Is that you?" She asked moving closer to the boy.

Gaara

"Gaara? Is that you?" I behind the three ninjas in front of me and saw a girl with white hair and redish brownish eyes standing there.

"Gaara, it's me." She pulled out a necklace from under her shirt and let it dangle down her neck.

"Kimimaru." I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. The last time I saw here was before she disappeared. I've been so confused lately. I remembered something but they seemed different. Too different.

"Gaara, I missed you." She whispered into my ear. I pulled away from her then leaned slowly into her face.

"Hachi! Daisuke!" The girl who blue hair shouted. Then the two other ninjas quickly pinned Kimimaru to the ground.
"You bastards! Let me go!" Kimimaru shouted but in a slightly different voice.

"I told Tsukiko. As much as we love to let you out we can't! We still need Rin back! Just hold on a little bit longer." The girl who blue hair said.

"What's going on?" I demand.

"I'll explain it to you once we get to your office." The girl replied. I quickly wrapped my sand around Kimimaru's body and she quickly stopped struggling. She blushed bright red then covered her face by putting it on the sand.

"Let's go to my office." I said walking towards my office with Kimimaru wrapped around my sand and the other three following. Once in my office I closed the door and sat down on my chair never letting the sand drop Kimimaru.

"Explain now." I said coldly.

"The person who you know as Kimimaru isn't her real name. Its Rin. She's one of Orochimaru's experiments." The girl with blue hair said.

"I don't understand." I replied looking at her then at Kimimaru.

"You see, the person here right now is Tsukiko. The real Tsukiko. Orochimaru found her one day and took her in. He noticed that Tsukiko was cold hearted and tried to change it. Orochimaru conducted many periments on her giving her emotions. However," She looked at Kimimaru and Kimimaru glared at her then smirked as her eyes and hair change to black.

"I see you know my story. Did you steal it from him or did you sleep with him for he could give it to you?" Kimimaru's voice showed no kindness. Only angry, sadness, and loneliness.

"Shut the hell up princess." The blue head girl growled.

"You right you know. About Orochimaru and all, however, he wasn't giving me emotions. He was trying to steal my power. He tried to steal the only thing that each and every thing that I person needs to live." I looked at Kimimaru or Tsukiko with confusion.

"You mean your-"

"Oh yes, he tried to take my chakra. However, each time he tried he failed. So instead, he created Rin. Rin was supposed to be extrated from me so he could get my chakra. But me being me I ran away however he sealed me way but I was still able to run. But I ended in the Leaf Village and before I could do anything I was completely seal." She looked at me then smiled at me. Her eyes soften as they looked into my see foam green eyes. I stood up then walked over to her.

"Do you remember me when we were kids?" She looked surprised then nodded rapidly.

"Of course I do remember you. We were the outcasts of the village. However, with Rin in the way, my memories and her memories mixed up with each other so she she and I couldn't really remember anything." She explained.

"What about you losing your memories each time you left a place?" I questioned and she quickly looked down at her stomach covered in sand.

"They got in the way" She replied softly. I sigh then let her go. She landed on her feet softly then ran to hug me. "I missed you." She whispered into my ear. I wrapped my arms around her then kissed her head.

"Me too."

¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥

Kon'nichiwa minna!!!!!!!
Sorry for not updating in a long time. You see Tina wouldn't let me use my computer and my laptop stopped working. So I've been using my phone.
Naruto: Yeah right

Me: But it's true ~! Tell him Tsukiko!

Tsukiko: He's right Yakunan you took forever to update! *flips hair*

Me: I got yelled by my own character TT__TT

Misaki: Stop being a lazy ass and update faster!!!!

Me: You guys are mean!!!!

Vote, comment, share, add to read list, etc....

BYE MY LOVELY PANDAS!!!✌

I have no comment for this.  Wtf. -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
170K 15.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
224K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
44.3K 121 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...